2021 MAC Representatives
CT, MA, ME, NH, NY, RI, VT, DE, MD, NJ, PA
Catharine Mirabile, SHRM-SCP
Chief Human Resources Officer and Managing Director of Benefits Administration
CGI Business Solutions
- Catharine is the Chief Human Resources Officer and Managing Director of Benefits Administration at CGI Business Solutions, a multi-state consulting firm specializing in employee benefits, business insurance, payroll, and wealth management.
- She possesses more than 25 years of experience in the Human Resources field with a diverse background in all areas of human resources and has utilized these skills in a variety of industries including banking, manufacturing, and technology.
- Catharine has held several SHRM volunteer leadership roles in her local chapter, Greater Nashua Human Resources Association (GNHRA), and the HR State Council of New Hampshire. Her roles have included Programs Director (GNHRA), Membership Chair (GNHRA and HR State Council of New Hampshire, Vice-President (GNHRA), President (GNHRA), Director-Elect (HR State Council of New Hampshire), and Director (HR State Council of New Hampshire).
- Catharine is heavily involved with workplace advocacy efforts with SHRM, also serving as an Advocacy Captain.
- In addition to her SHRM volunteer service, Catharine serves on the Board of Directors for NAPBA (National Association of Professional Benefits Administrators) and on the Board of Trustees with Catholic Charities New Hampshire.
- Catharine holds her SHRM-SCP certification and has a bachelor’s degree from the University of Central Florida.
Northeast Region Alternate: Alma Scott-Buczak, SHRM-SCP (NJ)
SOUTHEAST REGIONAL, GA, FL, MS, BM, BS, PR, USVI, DC, KY, NC, SC, TN, VA, WV
Elliott Wilson, SHRM-CP
TRC Staffing Services, Inc.
TRC Professional Solutions
Southeast Region Alternate: Melissa DeVore (AL)
- Elliott has been extensively involved with SHRM over the last 20 years.
- Prior to starting TRC Staffing Services and TRC Professional Solutions in 2000, Elliott worked for 6 years, lastly as a Regional VP with one of the world’s largest staffing firms.
- TRC is a recruiting and staffing firm specializing in office, skilled manufacturing, HR, finance and manufacturing management positions.
- Elliott is very active in the community and has served in multiple volunteer roles: Past President - Leadership Columbia Alumni Association; Past President – Kiwanis Young Professionals Club; Member – Columbia Kiwanis Club; Member of the Committee of 100; Board Member – www.childrenofvietnam.org.
SOUTHWEST CENTRAL REGIONAR, LA, MO, OK, TX, AZ, CO, KS, NM, UT
Michael D. Shaw, MSHRA, SHRM-CP
Chief People Person
Oklahoma City, OK
- Nearly 20 Years of growing organization with employment bases ranging from 300 to 5000+. Extensive experience in employee relations, including labor relations, recruiting, benefits administration and organizational development.
As a strategic senior level, Human Resources leader, I have implemented programs that enhanced productivity through recruitment, retention, recognition, technology and compensation systems that have led to bottom line results for my employers and clients. As a Volunteer Leader, I have helped OKHR grow the State Conference from 300 HR professionals to over 800.
Some highlights you won’t find in the enclosed resume’ include:
• Inspired and developed the first SHRM affiliated Native American Human Resources Conference. Conference continues to grow and has led other States to follow suit. The Conference was a Pinnacle Award winner in 2018.
• Spearheaded and charted the Central Oklahoma Human Resources Association located in Shawnee, Oklahoma.
• Centralized the OKHR website allowing smaller chapters to expand their market, register new and existing members, and utilize an on-line platform to produce virtual monthly programming.
• Grew OKHR by nearly 10% in the first year as OKHR State Director.
Southwest Central Region Alternate: Cathleen Hoffman, SHRM-SCP (AR)
NORTH CENTRAL REGIONIA, MN, WI, ND, SD, NE, IL, IN, MI, OH
Jeremy York, SHRM-SCP
Lead Consultant and President
- Jeremy has over 20 years' experience in human resource strategy and operations. Holding various HR leadership roles, he has worked with and advised all levels of management on critical business and people-related issues. These items include HR strategy, performance management, strategic planning, talent management and acquisition, leadership, and more.
- Jeremy's expertise in defining and understanding the "big picture" enables him to translate business needs into tangible solutions. With his guidance, organizations have improved employee relations, increased performance, and developed cultures based on mutual trust and respect.
- Professional and Community Involvement: Past Director, HR Indiana SHRM; Past President, IndySHRM Board of Directors; Member of the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM); Adjunct faculty member for the Department of Organizational Leadership at Indiana University–Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI); Regular speaker at SHRM chapters and conferences.
North Central Region Alternate: John Komosa (WI)
PACIFIC WEST REGIONAK, CA, HI, NV, GU, CNMI, ID, MT, OR, WA, WY
Shauneen Scott, SHRM-SCP
Shauneen has over 36 years working in State Government with 26 years in Human Resources. In 2006 Shauneen joined SHRM and became involved in the local chapter, serving in numerous roles. Currently she serves in several roles as the Salem Chapter Past-President, Oregon State Council Past Director and NHRMA Vice President. In addition to her SHRM volunteer roles she serves on the board of a local private Christian School.
In her spare time, she enjoys golfing and traveling with her family. Shauneen has a 16 year old son, who is an avid golfer, and she loves traveling with and watching him as he competes in Future Champion Golf tournaments throughout the Pacific Northwest.
Pacific West Region Alternate: Desiree’ Navarro, SHRM-SCP (MT)
Michael P. Aitken
Senior Vice President, Membership
Phone: 1.800.283.7476, enter "1", ext. 6027
Manager, Member Engagement
Phone: 1.800.283.7476, enter "1", ext. 6417