Visit this page to access templates and forms and view best practices and strategies from other SHRM chapters around the nation. Field Services Director Dianna Sporcic
is your resource for any Government Affairs questions. If you are new to the Government Affairs Director role visit the CLA webinar page
for more information about your chapter responsibility.NEW! SHRM 2021 Workplace Policy Booklet
At SHRM - we are focused on five key policy areas that drive our efforts in promoting meaningful workplace policy solutions:
• Workforce Development
• Workplace Equity
• Workplace Flexibility & Leave
• Workplace Health Care
• Workplace Immigration
As we work with policymakers, click here
to learn more about SHRM's public policy priorities.
In Case You Missed It: 2021 Q1 SHRM Government Affairs CLA Webcast On-Demand here.
Register for SHRM 2021 Workplace Policy Conference
Meet the moment at the SHRM Workplace Policy Conference 2021 virtually. This is your opportunity to rise to the occasion and shape the future for your organization and the HR profession.
Learn how to influence federal and state laws and regulations that impact your employees and workplace—and gain the skills and knowledge you need to be an even more strategic HR leader.
- The program will include a robust focus on public policies impacting workplaces.
- You will hear from and work with experts to learn what’s on the horizon and get the training you need to shape workplace policy.
- You will enhance your skills to become a more powerful advocate for your career, your organization and the HR profession.
- Through a “roll up your sleeves” experience, you will put your advocacy skills into action with members of Congress and their staffs.
Register today for the Workplace Policy Conference 2021 and invest in your company, your career and the HR profession.
In Case You Missed it: 2020 Q4 SHRM External Affairs CLA Legislative Webcast On-Demand here.
Stay informed - get important state and local updates on workplace regulations & issues at https://shrm.co/statelocalupdate. Join the Advocacy Team.