Home

181405_shrmorgwork_1366x250.png

What's New at SHRM

THE LATEST

Just Announced! Volunteer Leaders' Business Meeting (VLBM) 2020 will be Fully Virtual Nov. 17-20, 2020
Stay tuned for registration and program details!

NEW! Complete State Council Leader Information Form (SCLIF) and Chapter Leader Information Form (CLIF)

Just Added: SHRM Student Award Presentation

Latest "What's New at SHRM" Fall 2020 Presentation

2020 SHRM Glossary of Terms

SHRM Foundation GiveSmart Fundraising Resources

Congratulations to the 2019 Excel Award Winning Chapters & State Councils!

State Councils/Chapters
Participation Deadline has Closed
2020 SHRM Fall Membership Contest:Documentation Form (Submit by December 11, 2020)

Access Fall Contest Promotional Assets "Campaign-in-a-Box"
Review SHRM Fall Membership Contest FAQs
Listen to the SHRM Fall Membership Contest Webcast Recording (
from 9/29/20)
Download the SHRM Fall Membership Contest Webcast Presentation (from 9/29/20)
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
200576_Header_ATW_COVIDNews_B.png
SHRM_App_COVID.png
19-0660_Carousel_Volunteer_v1.jpg

Your SHRM Team

Get SHRM support and assistance with your chapter or state council related questions.

CONTACT US

SHRM 2019 Annual Report

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: Volunteer Exchange

Good afternoon, I've been tasked with writing a remote work/flexible work policy and am looking to see if anyone has something they are willing to share. Thanks in advance! Gail Ritchie, SHRM-SCP HR Manager D: 419.725.3262 F: 419.720.1978 Gail.Ritchie@RLGbuilds.com 6494 Latcha ...

GREAT! Thanks @Drew Berryessa Berryessa ! WOW! What a job! I've heard of other Chapters/State Councils with this same combination. What a great way for the incoming President to learn all the ropes through leadership of the conference. :) And THANK YOU for this combined description...it is super helpful.  I've extracted the descriptors of the Conference ...

Hi Megan, Thank you for the reply. I am in hotel industry. Our organization implemented a 25% salary reduction and did not give increases this year.  We have since reinstated the salaries back to 100% and evaluating a year end bonus to make up for the time period of the reduced salaries.  This will depend on how the year ends for us financially. Thank ...