Home

181405_shrmorgwork_1366x250.png

Dates & Information

What's New at SHRM: Q1 2019 PowerPoint

View the complete 2019 CLA Webcast Schedule

Watch the Campaign in a Box Overview Webcast
Need a quick walk-through of the newest resource on the VLRC? Watch this (less than 10 minute) video of the latest tool created for SHRM Volunteer Leaders. The video reviews the Campaign in a Box tools, how to navigate the VLRC and more.

Thank you from SHRM

A special thank you to SHRM Volunteers from SHRM President and CEO, Johnny C. Taylor, Jr., SHRM-SCP and Mike Aitken, Senior Vice President of Membership.

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: Volunteer Exchange

Seeking 2 more participants! Do you have experience with handler-service dog team interviewing or integration in your work environment? Are you an HR professional or business owner in the United States? Would you be interested in confidentially sharing your perspective and experiences? Contact Dr. Rebecca McPherson, SPHR, APTD at becca.mcpherson@tamuct.edu ...

All -  As National Volunteer Week wraps up, I wanted to say thank you!  We so appreciate the work you do; sharing your time and talent for your local chapter, state council, SHRM and the HR profession.  We love you all, but I want to especially make a shout out to all the volunteer leaders in my territory - TNSHRM, KYSHRM, WVSHRM, NCSHRM and HR Virginia.  ...

Thank you Sherry! We are fortunate to have you helping us along the way! ------------------------------ Tessa Brown Past President - Acadiana SHRM Professional Development Director Louisiana State Council Lafayette ------------------------------

Your SHRM Team

Get SHRM support and assistance with your chapter or state council related questions.

CONTACT US