Home

181405_shrmorgwork_1366x250.png

Dates & Information

Writing Our Own Future

Watch Johnny C. Taylor, Jr., SHRM-SCP give the opening keynote on June 17, 2018 at the SHRM Annual Conference and Exposition in Chicago.

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

shift substitutions

Posted in: Volunteer Exchange

My request for information is below: We are a large 24/7 manufacturing site and we are looking for an app or other online tool that will allow our associates to sign up to cover another associate who needs a shift off work or to trade shifts. Does anyone have experience with Take My Shift app? Thank you, Shawna Hilbert ...

• Posted in: Volunteer Exchange

HRA of Greater Oak Brook (IL) uses Starchapter.  I inherited it but I did go through a website upgrade with them.  It's a robust system but you need someone with greater than average technical skills to run it and maintain it.  They have helpful videos  and you can submit tickets for help, but we always run into questions and need help.  There are probably ...

• Posted in: Volunteer Exchange

Hello, Mohawk Valley SHRM has been using StarChapter since August 2016.  We normally use it daily and have found for membership tracking and event registration SC is very helpful.  Even though it has been 2 years, I am still learning all of StarChapter's capabilities.  There is an online Knowledge Center which for the most part is not as detailed as ...

Your SHRM Team

Get SHRM support and assistance with your chapter or state council related questions.

CONTACT US