Home

Writing Our Own Future

Watch Johnny C. Taylor, Jr., SHRM-SCP give the opening keynote on June 17, 2018 at the SHRM Annual Conference and Exposition in Chicago.

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: Volunteer Exchange

I didn't save the word doc file the last time our chapter did this, but here are a few off the top of my head: -You can't make this stuff up: Tell us about an unusual HR situation you've encountered -What is the best thing you've done to enhance your HR career? -What are you working on right now in HR that's taking up your time? -What advice ...

VLS will be at the Gaylord, National Harbor this year. ------------------------------ Pamela Lehman Senior Association Manager Mile High SHRM Superior CO ------------------------------

Do we know the hotel yet?  Thanks! ------------------------------ M. Kay Wilson SHRM-SCP District Director 4 HR Florida State Council, Inc. ------------------------------

Meet Callie!

Callie Zipple, SHRM-CPI am most excited about joining the SHRM Field team and being able to pull from my own volunteer experience to enhance the ability of our volunteers to make a difference in the HR profession. I'm also excited about being able to help our volunteers understand how they can partner with SHRM to make their professional jobs easier. Read Callie's post on the SHRM blog.

Your SHRM Team

Get SHRM support and assistance with your chapter or state council related questions.

CONTACT US