Home

181405_shrmorgwork_1366x250.png

Dates & Information

Writing Our Own Future

Watch Johnny C. Taylor, Jr., SHRM-SCP give the opening keynote on June 17, 2018 at the SHRM Annual Conference and Exposition in Chicago.

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: Volunteer Exchange

Thanks for everyone, I appreciate your sharing, I will definitely pass this on to our board! Anusha Hewawasam SIHRMA Chapter Washington ------Original Message------ We do a New Member Orientation five times annually at 5:00 PM, 30 minutes before selected networking events.  We have a good crowd and they stay to join the actual networking ...

Thanks for sharing Brad, it is truly appreciated. Vonzell ------Original Message------ We do a New Member Orientation five times annually at 5:00 PM, 30 minutes before selected networking events.  We have a good crowd and they stay to join the actual networking from 5:30 - 7:30 PM.   I am attaching the PPT deck we use. ------------------------------ ...

Thanks Karen, I appreciate you sharing, I will definitely pass this on to our board! Vonzell ------Original Message------ Our chapter has 65 members and averages around 5 new per year. We take turns as board members volunteering to contact the new person and meet with them one on one over coffee or somewhere else convenient. Not only do ...

Your SHRM Team

Get SHRM support and assistance with your chapter or state council related questions.

CONTACT US