Home

181405_shrmorgwork_1366x250.png

Dates & Information

2018 Chapter and State Council Excel Award Winners Announced!

View the complete 2019 CLA Webcast Schedule

Watch the Campaign in a Box Overview Webcast
Need a quick walk-through of the newest resource on the VLRC? Watch this (less than 10 minute) video of the latest tool created for SHRM Volunteer Leaders. The video reviews the Campaign in a Box tools, how to navigate the VLRC and more.

2018-2019 Student Chapter Merit Award Winners Announced! 

Thank you from SHRM

A special thank you to SHRM Volunteers from SHRM President and CEO, Johnny C. Taylor, Jr., SHRM-SCP and Mike Aitken, Senior Vice President of Membership.

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: Volunteer Exchange

Hi Angela!  I would be happy to share how we started similar groups at Microsoft.   There are about 4-5 keys to success that I would suggest.  It is a lot to type hear, but feel free to schedule a quick call with me if you would like to have a phone chat:  http://bit.ly/TalkWithKaran. ------------------------------ Karan Ferrell-Rhodes CEO, Shockingly ...

• Posted in: Volunteer Exchange

Do you have HR experience in an organization who is considered an employer of choice or who is using employer brand management practices in recruiting high quality scarce talent in the United States? Participate in the 7-minute survey. $1.00 for every qualified participant will be donated to the SHRM Foundation Fund. https://cttamus.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_9WzhiDXw2He83oF ...

• Profile Picture

Affinity Groups

Posted in: Volunteer Exchange

Hello fellow HR practitioners.   We are about to form several different affinity groups, and I would like to speak with a peer who has started them at their company.  Based on our interest survey, the following groups will most likely be started: Toastmasters Book club Veterans group Women in Leadership Diversity Inter-mural sports leagues ...

Your SHRM Team

Get SHRM support and assistance with your chapter or state council related questions.

CONTACT US