Volunteer Exchange

Advertisement

Expand all | Collapse all

Last Chance to Register for VLBM21! Make Sure Your Fellow Board Members are Registered TODAY

• 1.  Last Chance to Register for VLBM21! Make Sure Your Fellow Board Members are Registered TODAY

Posted 11-04-2021 12:17

With a fully virtual offering this year, ALL our valued Volunteer Leaders are now eligible to attend VLBM 2021, and we have built a robust agenda and virtual experience for all volunteer roles.

Take action now! All participants must be officially registered to join the event next week. Forward the registration information and VLBM information to your State Council or Chapter Board members NOW, encouraging them to REGISTER TODAY! If volunteers have conflicts Nov. 10-12, not to worry! Registrants can view all VLBM21 content On Demand post-live event.

VLBM21 Agenda
    VLBM21 Speaker Lineup

The entire SHRM team is looking forward to gathering for the Preparatory Webinar on Monday, November 8, and for the VLBM21 event kickoff on Wednesday, November 10!

------------------------------
    Meredith Nethercutt Krisher
    Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
    Denver CO

• 2.  RE: Last Chance to Register for VLBM21! Make Sure Your Fellow Board Members are Registered TODAY

Posted 11-05-2021 17:29
    Hi Meredith, I had submitted an updated mid-year CLIF when our board turned in June, but some of them are saying they aren't able to register.  Would you be able to assist?  Thanks in advance!

Choua Yang SHRM-CP
    Associated Banc-Corp
    De Pere WI

• 3.  RE: Last Chance to Register for VLBM21! Make Sure Your Fellow Board Members are Registered TODAY

Posted 11-06-2021 12:26
    Choua,
    Please have your board members who were not able to register call Customer Experience first thing Monday morning. 800.283.7476. OR send me a list of names, email addresses, your chapter name and state (even though I know these, whom I will be sending it to needs it), and their volunteer leader role. We won't be able to get them registered until Monday, but we'll get it done!

I'm also copying the MEAs so they can look into when they loaded the CLIF and why these leaders are not able to register - especially since you sent the CLIF to us in June.

Best,
    Mary

Mary Cheddie, SHRM-SCP | Divisional Director, East

Society for Human Resource Management

1800 Duke Street | Alexandria, VA 22314 USA

Mary.Cheddie@shrm.org | +1.703.535.6308 | +1.954.790.2202 M

SHRM, the Society for Human Resource Management, creates better workplaces where employers and employees thrive together. As the voice of all things work, workers and the workplace, SHRM is the foremost expert, convener and thought leader on issues impacting today's evolving workplaces. With 300,000+ HR and business executive members in 165 counties, SHRM impacts the lives of more than 115 million workers and families globally. Learn more at SHRM.org and on Twitter @SHRM.