Volunteer Exchange

Advertisement

Expand all | Collapse all

Volunteer Leader Update: SHRM Membership Dues Increase

• 1.  Volunteer Leader Update: SHRM Membership Dues Increase

Posted 12-15-2021 10:28
    SHRM Volunteer Leaders:

Thank you for your membership and your continued service as a SHRM Volunteer Leader.

Now more than ever, HR professionals like you are leading transformational change to build better workplaces, which will create a better world. As a SHRM Volunteer Leader, I wanted to ensure you were aware of an important upcoming change.

The last two years have been difficult for employees and employers, and SHRM has been your trusted partner providing actionable resources and guidance to meet these challenging times. As SHRM continues to provide you with the latest insights on workplace trends, templates and toolkits, HR Knowledge Advisors and more, the dues for professional membership will increase by $10 to $229, effective February 1, 2022.

To make sure you are getting the most out of your membership, I invite you to explore a few of the trending resources members have found helpful:

HR Knowledge Advisors service for confidential, real-time answers to your specific HR questions. Have you called in recently?
    Up-to-date COVID-19 Information including compliance, vaccine mandates, remote work, hybrid work, and how and when to bring employees back to the office safely.
    How To Guide: OSHA's COVID19 Vaccination Emergency Temporary Standard
    Interactive Chart: How Historic Has the Great Resignation Been?
    Resource Hub Page: Turnover and Retention

As a current member, you can renew now at the current rate of $219 for another year - or enjoy extra savings with a two- or three-year package. Visit shrm.org/renew by 12/31/21 to lock in your rate now.

As a Volunteer Leader and a SHRM member, thank you again for all you do on behalf of the world of work, the HR profession and our members.

Sincerely,

Mike Aitken
    Senior Vice President of Membership

------------------------------
    Meredith Nethercutt Krisher
    Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
    Denver CO

• 2.  RE: Volunteer Leader Update: SHRM Membership Dues Increase

Posted 12-15-2021 14:01
    Hello, the link to renew is not currently working.  Is there an ETA on when it will be functioning?

Have a great day!
    Yvonne Thomas

• 3.  RE: Volunteer Leader Update: SHRM Membership Dues Increase

Posted 12-15-2021 14:46
    Hi Yvonne - so sorry for any issues with the renew link. Please let me know if this direct URL - it was working for me just now: https://www.shrm.org/about-shrm/pages/membership.aspx?utm_source=marketo&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=chapters_communication~Volunteer%20Communications~VU%2012-15-21%20Dues%20Increase&linktext=shrmorgrenew&mktoid=50067928&mkt_tok=ODIzLVRXUy05ODQAAAGBXSk3Z2Q-ZZQ8yk07NXBGAfQ-k7I4OMHGLEjMh6xP0g5ndf05y7-OVzt_1s_r6MrVYVHuf76q8iNtUSf3kdFwmY-vDju8JBQZZ1mPOD5RWQfQVQ

As always, happy to help with any additional issues!

Best,
    Meredith

Meredith Nethercutt Krisher
    Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
    Denver CO