View Thread

Advertisement

Expand all | Collapse all

2 term presidency

• 1.  2 term presidency

Posted 13 days ago
    As President Elect I am reviewing our bylaws and we are looking to make some changes, Is anyone willing to share their bylaws with me? More specifically, who have terms for Chapter presidency for 2 year terms?  Thanks!

------------------------------
    Carol Grier SHRM-CP
    VP, Human Resources
    Egis Projects Inc.
    Orlando FL

• 2.  RE: 2 term presidency

Posted 10 days ago
    Carol,

I'm now the Past-President of my local chapter in Columbus, Ohio. I was the first to do a two term president. I'm happy to share our bylaws with you. We're already looking to update them based on my experience to make it a "best in class" experience for those in the future.

Feel free to e-mail me at chris.rutter@mchs.com and I'd love to send you our bylaws.

Best,
    Chris

Chris Rutter
    Vice President, Human Resources
    ContactUS Communicatons
    Columbus, Ohio

• 3.  RE: 2 term presidency

Posted 9 days ago

Carol,

Our Executive Board terms are for 2 years and can remain for 2 terms per position.  You can find our By-Laws on our website www.shrmli.org

Deb Davis

Margolin, Winer & Evens LLP
    Deborah M Davis
    Sr. Benefits/HRIS Analyst
    Phone: (516) 240-4230
    Fax: (516) 240-4522
    email: DDavis@MWELLP.com

Our conclusions are based on the facts and assumptions as stated and on authorities that are subject to change. The information transmitted herein is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by person or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you receive this in error, please immediately contact the sender and delete the material from any computer on which it has been received. The integrity and security of this message cannot be guaranteed on the Internet.