Volunteer Exchange

Advertisement

Expand all | Collapse all

Chapter Management Recordkeeping

• 1.  Chapter Management Recordkeeping

Posted 02-05-2021 14:20
    We are reaching out to see what products and services Chapters are using for their Chapter Management Recordkeeping. We do have StarChapter which serves to manage our website, membership information, meeting/registration and some other miscellaneous items. We are looking beyond that for products/services that are inclusive of back-up, security, record sharing, etc., for the day-to-day correspondence and other documents that may not be housed in a platform such as StarChapter,  Any input is helpful!  Thank you.

------------------------------
    Michele A. LaPorte, SHRM-CP, PHR
    Mohawk Valley SHRM
    2nd VP Membership & Chapter Administrator

• 2.  RE: Chapter Management Recordkeeping

Posted 02-06-2021 14:25
    We recently implemented Boardable and are very happy with it.  It has helped us stay organized, keep our discussions and tasks on track, etc.  It also has a great mobile app - and it's designed for nonprofit board management.  If you are interested in checking it out, let me know and I'll connect you with our rep and you will get a discount under our partnership contract.  Good luck!  Boardable: Affordable Board Management Software for Nonprofits
    Boardable remove preview
    Boardable: Affordable Board Management Software for Nonprofits
    Our board management software was built by nonprofit leaders, for nonprofit leaders. We understand the frustration you feel (and the hours you lose) from organizing a meeting via email, phone, or text. We've lived it. We're from the nonprofit world, too. After looking around for the right tool but not finding it, we decided to build it ourselves.
    View this on Boardable >

Megan Nail SHRM-SCP
    HR Indiana SHRM State Director
    Indianapolis, IN

• 3.  RE: Chapter Management Recordkeeping

Posted 04-26-2021 22:22
    Hi Megan!

I'd be interested in learning more about Boardable. Could you share about how you use it?

Thanks,

Chadwick

Chadwick Klein SHRM-SCP
    siffron
    Stow OH

• 4.  RE: Chapter Management Recordkeeping

Posted 04-27-2021 19:56
    Hello!  We use it to schedule our meetings, share discussions, and store documents.  You can find out more here - Board Management & Meeting Software for Mission-Driven Organizations

I'm happy to make an intro if you are interested!
    Boardable remove preview
    Board Management & Meeting Software for Mission-Driven Organizations
    Boardable was built for mission-driven organizations and nonprofits. Our board management and meeting software enables boards, committees, and teams to focus on the business at hand, rather than worrying about the what, when, where, and how of each meeting.
    View this on Boardable >

I'm happy t

Megan Nail SHRM-SCP
    Indianapolis

• 5.  RE: Chapter Management Recordkeeping

Posted 04-27-2021 21:53
    Thank you! I am going to plant a seed at our next board meeting. I'll let you know.

Chadwick Klein SHRM-SCP
    siffron
    Stow OH