Volunteer Exchange

Advertisement

Volunteer Leader Appreciation: Thank You for Everything You Do

• 1.  Volunteer Leader Appreciation: Thank You for Everything You Do

Posted 04-25-2021 18:07
    SHRM Volunteer Leaders:

With all that has occurred the past year, and all that is happening in the world today, I want to make sure you know how much we appreciate our SHRM Volunteer Leaders during National Volunteer Appreciation Week! Now more than ever, I want to take a moment to personally extend my deepest thanks and sincere gratitude to you – an integral part of our incredible network of more than 17,000 dedicated SHRM Volunteer Leaders – for all you do on behalf of your State Council or Chapter, SHRM and the HR profession. When thinking of the countless hours and energy, leadership and passion you commit to elevate HR, I firmly believe we could not continue to lead the profession forward without dedicated partners like you.

We know – and you should know - the entire HR community appreciates all you do. It's because of you that we have been able to support work, workers, and the workplace – especially during these unprecedented times. That is why SHRM wants to continue to provide you with the best resources, the strongest support, and the most up-to-date guidance to help you lead in your communities, in your organizations, and in your networks.

And our collaborative work continues. We will strive to provide you with exclusive Volunteer Leader webcasts, dedicated opportunities for volunteers to network and share best practices, and efforts to showcase and recognize all your volunteer work and extraordinary efforts throughout the year. We also want to continue to ensure you have the latest updates and assets for your use as new challenges – and opportunities to lead – arise in the busy months ahead.

Thank you again for your ongoing partnership, support and leadership - for all you do for SHRM, the HR profession and our members. Your Membership team and I look forward to more great work together as we continue to navigate through this world of work – and make a difference globally - over the coming year. For assistance in your volunteer efforts, please don't hesitate to contact me or Meredith Nethercutt, SHRM's Manager of Member Engagement, at Meredith.Nethercutt@shrm.org.

Sincerely,

Mike

Michael P. Aitken
    Senior Vice President of Membership
    Society for Human Resource Management

------------------------------
    Meredith Nethercutt Krisher
    Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
    Denver CO
    ------------------------------