Volunteer Exchange

Advertisement

Expand all | Collapse all

VLBM Conference

• 1.  VLBM Conference

Posted 09-23-2021 12:12
    Hello,
    I have registered for this conference, but have not received a link to register for the hotel. Does anyone know how long this will take? I hate loose ends and just want to get this done so I know everything is complete. Thank you for your attention. Anita

------------------------------
    Anita Lyndaker, SHRM-CP
    North Country Human Resourses Association
    Watertown, NY

• 2.  RE: VLBM Conference

Posted 09-24-2021 12:47
    We announced this morning that we have moved VLBM21 to a 100% virtual conference. If you previously registered for in person, no worries - we will move your registration over to virtual.

We also announced that with the move to virtual, we adjusted the dates by one day. We will begin VLBM on Wednesday, November 10 and end on November 12. 

We are so excited to bring you some incredible programming virtually for VLBM!
    Mary

Mary Cheddie, SHRM-SCP | Divisional Director, East
    Member Relations | Remote
    Society for Human Resource Management
    Mary.Cheddie@shrm.org | +1.703.535.6308 | +1.954.790.2202 M
    shrm.org

• 3.  RE: VLBM Conference

Posted 09-26-2021 15:12
    If we registered for the virtual do we have to do anything special with the additional day being added?

Kortney Jenks SHRM-CP
    City of Oshkosh
    Oshkosh WI

• 4.  RE: VLBM Conference

Posted 09-27-2021 12:56
    If you previously registered to attend VLBM in person, we will move your registration to virtual. We did not add any days to the conference, we did however change the starting and ending dates. We will begin on Wednesday, November 10 (instead of the 11th) and we will close on Friday, November 12 (instead of Saturday the 13th).

We look forward to seeing you at VLBM!
    Cheers,
    Mary

Mary Cheddie, SHRM-SCP | Divisional Director, East

Society for Human Resource Management

1800 Duke Street | Alexandria, VA 22314 USA

Mary.Cheddie@shrm.org | +1.703.535.6308 | +1.954.790.2202 M

SHRM, the Society for Human Resource Management, creates better workplaces where employers and employees thrive together. As the voice of all things work, workers and the workplace, SHRM is the foremost expert, convener and thought leader on issues impacting today's evolving workplaces. With 300,000+ HR and business executive members in 165 counties, SHRM impacts the lives of more than 115 million workers and families globally. Learn more at SHRM.org and on Twitter @SHRM.

• 5.  RE: VLBM Conference

Posted 09-25-2021 17:17
    I believe they sent information yesterday stating that the VLBM has been change to completely virtual.

Paula Barlow SHRM-CP
    City of Prattville
    Prattville AL

• 6.  RE: VLBM Conference

Posted 09-26-2021 20:47
    I received confirmation on Friday that the VLBM is now virtual only.