Volunteer Exchange

Advertisement

Expand all | Collapse all

See you next week, #SHRMVLS Attendees!

• 1.  See you next week, #SHRMVLS Attendees!

Posted 11-07-2018 06:56
    Can you believe it's already November?

I can't...BUT do you know what that means?  #SHRMVLS is right around the corner!  I'm excited to see some of our volunteers next week in DC as we work together to Elevate the #HR profession.

If you'll be joining me at the event next week, ​​DOWNLOAD THE EVENT APP!  The app provides the most up-to-date conference schedule, full session descriptions, sponsors, speaker profiles, a map of the event space, networking events and tools to connect with other attendees.  Steps for downloading the app are below:

1. Visit vlsapp.shrm.org or search SHRM Conferences in Google Play or the App Store.
    2. Open app, & search for SHRMVLS.  Add by tapping the plus sign.
    3. When prompted, login using your primary SHRM email address as your Username.  Password is shrmvls (lowercase).

My favorite thing about the app is being able to add sessions to my personal schedule.  If you're in the Full Schedule and find a session you want to attend, click on that session, "Favorite" that session on the bottom of the details screen, and find it in My Schedule.  I'm definitely looking forward to using the app to get to places I need to be!

If you're having any issues with the app, please email app.help@shrm.org.

------------------------------
    Callie Zipple, SHRM-CP
    SHRM Field Services Director (IL, IN, MI, OH, WI)

------------------------------

• 2.  RE: See you next week, #SHRMVLS Attendees!

Posted 11-07-2018 13:42

Callie –

Thanks for sharing! 

Louis R. Lessig, Esquire  | SHRM-SCP, SPHR  |  Partner

BROWN & CONNERY, LLP

360 Haddon Avenue, Westmont, NJ  08108

Office:  (856) 854-8900  |  Fax: (856) 858-4967

llessig@brownconnery.comwww.brownconnery.com

Linkedin.com/in/louislessig

Twitter: @louislessig

Delaware Valley HR Consultant of the Year – 2018

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any accompanying documents contain confidential information belonging to the sender which is legally privileged. The information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity(ies) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please reply as such and delete the e-mail.