Volunteer Exchange

Advertisement

Expand all | Collapse all

Volunteer Leaders Summit

• 1.  Volunteer Leaders Summit

Posted 10-04-2021 11:32
    Is there any way I can access the schedule for the virtual event?  I am registered but the system says I cannot see the schedule.  I need to plan my regular schedule and need to know the hours that we will be online.  I

------------------------------
    Daneen Ashworth Ashworth SHRM-CP
    Compass HR
    Murrieta CA

• 2.  RE: Volunteer Leaders Summit

Posted 10-04-2021 12:56

To our VALUED Volunteer Leaders,

We have not yet released the detailed agenda for VLBM. We hope to do so within the next ten days. I can share the following with you:

Wednesday, November 10

OnDemand Sessions from 9:45am Eastern – kick off for those who wish to join early. Please note: if you are in a time zone where 9:45am Eastern is super early, you are not required to join us until 11:55am Eastern. All OnDemand sessions are available during all of VLBM.

Then we'll have OnDemand Sessions where you select from several great learning opportunities until about 11:55am Eastern.

11:45 Eastern will be the opening and general session with an AMAZING special speaker followed by concurrent sessions; ending the day with a networking event ending at 5:15pm Eastern.

Thursday, November 11

OnDemand Sessions from 9:45 Eastern – kick off for those who wish to join early. Then we'll have OnDemand Sessions where you select from several great learning opportunities until about 11:55am Eastern.

11:45 Eastern will be the opening and concurrent sessions followed by ending the day with a general session with special keynoter;  ending about 5:05pm Eastern.

Thursday is the day we will have concurrent sessions by volunteer leader role; and many other concurrent sessions.

Friday, November 12

OnDemand Sessions from 9:45 Eastern – kick off for those who wish to join early. Then we'll have OnDemand Sessions where you select from several great learning opportunities until about 11:55am Eastern.

11:45 Eastern will be the opening and concurrent sessions followed by ending the day with a general session featuring a very special speaker. We anticipate closing VLBM21 at ;  ending about 5:05pm Eastern.

We cannot wait to see you on our virtual platform for VLBM21!

Best,
    Mary

Mary Cheddie, SHRM-SCP | Divisional Director, East

Society for Human Resource Management

1800 Duke Street | Alexandria, VA 22314 USA

Mary.Cheddie@shrm.org| +1.703.535.6308 | +1.954.790.2202 M 

signature_1717476681

• 3.  RE: Volunteer Leaders Summit

Posted 10-05-2021 14:17
    Mary,
    Thanks for sharing this information.

Lisa Fugelo
    SHRM-CP, PHRca
    HR Manager
    Orbit/FR, Inc.
    Warminster, PA

• 4.  RE: Volunteer Leaders Summit

Posted 10-05-2021 16:18
    Thank you, Mary That information is very helpful.

Alma Scott-Buczak SHRM-SCP
    Lafayette College
    Cliffside Park NJ
    Executive Director GSC-SHRM

• 5.  RE: Volunteer Leaders Summit

Posted 10-07-2021 10:34
    This is great... Thanks so much, Mary! Energized for the VLBM meetings... they always fuel me up for the upcoming year!

I'm looking forward to connecting with everyone! -Bruce

Bruce Waller SHRM-CP
    Armstrong Relocation and Companies
    Carrollton TX