Volunteer Exchange

Advertisement

Expand all | Collapse all

Passed SHRM-CP - when can I add this to my title?

• 1.  Passed SHRM-CP - when can I add this to my title?

Posted 12-04-2018 03:45
    I passed the SHRM-CP yesterday! Do I have to wait until the end of the testing window when certificatenisnreleased in order to add this credential to my title/resume?

------------------------------
    Gregory Watkins
    HR Coordinator
    Rocky Mountain Healthcare Services
    Colorado Springs
    ------------------------------

• 2.  RE: Passed SHRM-CP - when can I add this to my title?

Posted 12-04-2018 13:09

Hi, Gregory. Congratulations on passing the SHRM-CP exam!  This is wonderful news!

You received a provisional pass report when you completed your exam at the testing center. Approximately 3-4 weeks after sitting for the exam, you will receive an e-mail directing you to retrieve your official results from your SHRM Certification portal. You will also receive an official congratulatory letter, hard-copy certificate and lapel pin. The letter confirms that you passed the exam, successfully completing the certification process.

You should wait until you receive your official exam results before using your SHRM-CP credential (see the SHRM Certification Handbook, pages 21 & 24).

I hope this is helpful. Please email me at sherry.johnson@shrm.org if I can be of further assistance.

Once again, congratulations on achieving your SHRM credential!

Sincerely,

Sherry

Sherry Johnson, SHRM-SCP, CAE | Field Services Director (AL, AR, LA, MS, TX)

SHRM-SCP_Badge75x75 (002)

Society for Human Resource Management

1800 Duke Street | Alexandria, VA 22314

Sherry.Johnson@shrm.org | +1.703.535.6255 | +1.512.801.7901

shrm.org  | @SHRMSherry

Local Office Address: P.O. Box 5327 | Round Rock, TX 78683

The Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) is the world's largest HR professional society, representing 300,000 members in more than 165 countries. For nearly seven decades, the Society has been the leading provider of resources serving the needs of HR professionals and advancing the practice of human resource management. SHRM has more than 575 affiliated chapters within the United States and subsidiary offices in China, India and United Arab Emirates. Visit us at shrm.org.