Group Details

Latest Discussions

• In Penna., the employer is vicariously liable, and WC is the exclusive remedy for work related accidents,injuries or illnesses. The burden of proof is on the employee to prove they contracted the disease at work or through their work. Generally, the ...

• Has anyone created a separate WC policy for the staff that have transitioned to work from home? If so, did you also create a form to report incidents? So many people are working from living rooms, kitchens and bedrooms create a whole new set of safety ...

• Corrie,  How many employees do you employ? We are covered by a collective bargaining agreement as well but we only have 85 hourly. We will only pay 80 hours but will review each situation on a case by case basis. If they cannot return after the 14 days ...

• Thank you for the question Barb. We are an employer covered by the FFCRA, so our employees are eligible to receive 80 hours under that. However, we have been approached by our union-affiliated employee groups to consider an MOU beyond the FFCRA. They ...

• Thanks to everyone who replied to my question about quarantine pay. We do not fall under the FFCRA so that is why I was asking. I should have made that clear in my question. And yes to Denise you can forward me the policy. I was trying to find it earlier ...