Group Details

Latest Discussions

• Hi Annisa! You can find the total number of SHRM members in your state on your Quarterly Membership and Certification Reports, and as Dave said below you can reach out to your FSD if you have additional questions.   Nicole ------------------------------ ...

• Hi Anissa!  I hope all is well on this wonderful day in October!  Susan Post should be able to provide you with those numbers.  Have an awesome day!!! ~Dave ------------------------------ Dave O'Brien Sturbridge Host Hotel + Conference Center Sturbridge, ...

• Hello Volunteer Leaders - Is there some where on the VLRC site that leaders can find the number of national SHRM Members in their State? Thanks. ------------------------------ Anissa Zabriskie SHRM-CP DuPont Marlboro ------------------------------

• Hello!  There are several options my clients utilize including JJKeller.com, BLR.com, and SHRM has compliance updates that can be emailed to you daily/weekly. Hope some of these work for you! ------------------------------ Ellen Slane SHRM-CP Employers ...

• I have signed up for as many email blasts from law firms as i can find.  jackson-lewis provides broad information.  We do business in CA so we are members of Calchamber,  for $700 a year you get lots of info.  Regards ------------------------------ ...