Group Details

Latest Discussions

• Texas SHRM will be hanging out at Mannings (519 Fulton Street, New Orleans, LA 70130) on Sunday, June 12 from 4:30pm -6:00pm. This will be a fun, casual gathering where you can come meet and mingle with others at the conference who are from Texas, we ...

• If you are attending the SHRM Annual Conference this year in NOLA, we would like to invite you to a North Central Region Networking Event! Register here: 2022 NC Regional Networking Event - Formstack Date: Sunday, June 12 Time: 6:30-9:30 p.m. ...

• Hello, I am researching companies who have a focus on workplace well-being, and specifically any companies who provide a company-wide paid closure for mental health wellness. I know that LinkedIn, Hootsuite and Bumble offer this so if any company reps ...

• We are considering converting from a traditional (accrued time) system of sick and vacation time to a PTO model. I was curious if any one is willing to share his/her experience with doing this and the wins and challenges that came about from the process. ...

• Hi all, You are correct, Leslie – all Volunteer Leaders submitted by State Councils and Chapters (via the 2022 SCLIF/CLIF) will automatically receive 10% off the Annual Conference registration. No special code is needed at checkout – the discount ...