Group Details

Latest Discussions

• Thanks for the post Meredith. This is a great reminder for all of us to continue sharing "our value" and the SHRM value of membership... One of my favorites is "convos and coffee" - a great resource for social events to drive some purposeful conversations ...

• Energizing and Inspiring... Thanks for sharing, Pam! Grateful to be part of the TexasSHRM community... ------------------------------ Bruce Waller SHRM-CP Armstrong Relocation and Companies Carrollton TX ------------------------------

• Love this... Now more than ever… We need to do more than connect, but invest deeply in the connections both inside and outside of our workplace. It's where we learn, grow, create ideas, and generate energy to make our workplaces better. Investing in ...

• Outstanding! Thanks for continuing to make "Life in the SHRM Lane" easier ... Now I will just have to frame my old SHRM ID Card :) ------------------------------ Bruce Waller SHRM-CP Armstrong Relocation and Companies Carrollton TX ----------------- ...

• Hey Nicole -- Annual Conference rates can be viewed by visiting https://annual.shrm.org/registration-rates/ and you should be able to registered via the SHRM Store. If for whatever reason the SHRM Store is not reflecting the correct rate in the checkout, ...