Group Details

Latest Discussions

• Hello.  It is my understanding the change went into effect January 2022. ------------------------------ Ellen Slane SHRM-CP Employers Advantage Mooresville ------------------------------

• When was the requirement created and promulgated that both a chapter's Membership Chair and Certification Chair be SHRM national members? Our by-laws only ever required the Chapter President to hold SHRM membership. -- Bob Orzechowski, MBA, ...

• Thanks, Meredith. I had a question about the SHAPE the other day, but haven't yet received an answer: We are preparing the info we need to fill out the SHAPE before the month ends. Only Section I of the document is visible online (the 4 questions ...

• What is SHAPE? The 2021 SHAPE year-end report  is a checklist divided in two parts completed to ensure your affiliate has met the requirements for the previous year. Completing all items in Section 1 is required of all chapters to remain in "good standing." ...

• I'd like to see this survey as well. I am new president, too! Michelle Smith Yakima SHRM (WA State) ------------------------------ Michelle Smith South Central Workforce Development Council Union Gap WA ------------------------------