Group Details

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

Concert Ticket

My spouse will be joining me also.  If anyone is not using their ticket and is willing to let it go please reply to labshire1@yahoo.com.  Thanks in advance! ------------------------------ Louis Abshire SHRM-SCP Louisiana Sugar Refining ------------------------------

• Hi fellow conference attendees!  If you aren't planning to use your concert ticket for Tuesday night, I would appreciate it very much if you could share it with me.  My daughter is meeting me in New Orleans and would love to go.  I'll be glad to meet ...

• Please respond to me directly at anne.dubois@granite.edu Thank YOU!! Anne DuBois Human Resources Manager Granite State College 25 Hall Street Concord, NH. 03301 Phone: 603.513.1371 Fax: 603.415.4158 ...

• Hello, in prior years people who don't go would give their tickets away...we just have to find the people who have other plans or don't want to see HC. 1 ticket for me too please! Deirdre ------------------------------ Deirdre Simmons PHR, SHRM-CP HRBP-Department ...

• For my spouse!!   Would truly appreciate it! LaConya ------------------------------ LaConya Murchison ------------------------------