Message Image  

Organizational & Employee Development

Latest Discussions

• I am looking for a local 3rd party to conduct harassment and diversity training for our staff here in Tampa. Does anyone have any recommendations? Thanks, Doug ------------------------------ Doug McDonald SHRM-CP HR Manager Tampa FL ------------------------------

• According to Ulrich, Younger, Brockbank, and Ulrich (2012), there are six competencies for HR professionals. These competencies include: Strategic Positioner Credible Activist Capability Builder Change Champion HR Innovator and Integrator...

• In addition to the previous excellent comments regarding a potential coaching situation attached are some questions to find out if the person is ready and open to coaching. If they are not, it is a waste of time. ------------------------------ Don...

• Profile Picture

RE: Lynda.com

_ I have not used it, and we don't use it at my company, so I can't speak from personal experience. However, my husband's company has licenses. He has taken computer/tech courses through Lynda.com and found them beneficial enough to request to have...

• Profile Picture

Lynda.com

Does anyone have experience with using Lynda.com for employee training? We recently purchased 5 licenses to test it out to see how well it would be used. I'm trying to create a process for how to share the user ID's. If anyone has some insight,...

Advertisement