Organizational & Employee Development

Latest Discussions

• I'm looking for any information or resources on best practices when it comes to developing career path one-on-one meetings. ------------------------------ Jeff Esraelian ------------------------------

• I am compiling an internal knowledge base for our talent assessment program. I am seeking quantifiable data/trends (preferably free data) relating to use of pre-hire skills assessments. Specifically, data relating to use of technical assessments...

• I led a move to Cornerstone for the largest agency in my state.. My impression of the tool is that it is best used as a tool to empower your own employees to create content as well as manage certifications.. My impression of Skillsoft and others...

• Hi Samantha, We are investigating BizLibrary at this time, as they provide all the content material. We haven't had an LMS previously, so this will be a first-time offering for our employees. I do agree with what the other response indicated about...

• CEB has great research and tools. That being said, the important thing to check is make sure they have research and tools that match your specific industry, otherwise it won't have as much application. ------------------------------ Avi Singer New...

Advertisement