Employee Relations

Latest Discussions

• While I agree that we do not want to open a can of worms at this same time I admit to a curiosity as to whether the statement of the difference in opinion from the training supervisor to the manager. It does not excuse the attendance issues which...

• Profile Picture

RE: Conflict of interest?

_ We have a similar situation here and the employee is always excused when anything relating to the spouse is concerned. That way there is never any conflict of interest.

• There is an excellent book in the SHRM bookstore called Making Mergers Work – I don't recall the authors, but it explains what makes mergers effective and able to produce positive results and identifies some of the issues that can befall the...

• Does the way he behaved violate policies or standards of conduct? If so, then you would terminate for the behavior. You just document the behavior, get statements from people who saw it, and explain which policy the conduct violates and note the...

• Hello Everyone, Can anyone recommend a good training course for Mergers & Acquisitions? Particularly with emphasis on Insurance and Retirement Benefits Administration. My company will be going through a merger next year and I want to begin preparing....

Advertisement