Employee Relations

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

RE: Bickering

_ Have you considered posting this on the General HR blog? It may have more views and hopefully someone has some insight. Good luck!

• We are 2 hrs also (we do make allowances for true emergencies - car accidents, hospital, etc. that would prevent you from calling).  If we haven't heard from you by then, we have to make other arrangements.  The Union issue may complicate it, but before ...

• Profile Picture

RE: First Employee Termination

_ I think having small group meetings can give it more power than you need it to have. This was a performance termination and it's done. What's important now is simply state "Sasha Stevens is no longer employed here. If you were working with Sash on ...

• Profile Picture

RE: First Employee Termination

_ The other employee's in the company do not need to know. The team the employee worked with should know that the employee is no longer with the company however, I wouldn't broadcast the news.

• Why do you want to tell anyone anything? Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone. ------Original Message------ We are a tech company of around 50 employees. Yesterday we had our first termination in 2 years. The employee had only been with us ...

Advertisement