Diversity & Inclusion

Latest Discussions

• Hello Tara,  That cost seems a little steep considering DI&E is an evolving area with adopted laws being updated and terminology changing. Why do they need this certificate and what you plan to do with it?  Feel free to reach out via e-mail if you wish ...

• One of our employees is interested in getting a Diversity and Inclusion certificate and she is looking at Cornell. It is $3600. I thought I might check and see if anyone has reviews of this cert and if this cert is reputable or there is something else ...

• If you are targeting a specific region or city, you may be able to get information from someone at the county level as well.  Best of luck. ------------------------------ Michael Villanueva SHRM-CP Seattle Cancer Care Alliance Seattle WA ----------- ...

• I am seeking suggestions for the best way to gather reliable granular demographic data that can be drilled down by industry and by roles within the industry within the US. In particular, I am interested in the pharmaceutical industry for a consulting ...

• I highly recommended you to check https://www.ouroffice.io/maturity-model/ .OurOffice Maturity Model provides diversity benchmarking for organizations, comparing your scores to a proprietary index of organizations that are best-in-class in your industry. ...

Advertisement