Diversity & Inclusion

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

Transgeneder personnel records change

_ Source: https://www.dol.gov/oasam/programs/crc/20130712GenderIdentity.htm Paragraph in question: Identity documentation .  Consistent with the Privacy Act, the records in an employee's Official Personnel Folder (OPF) and other employee records ...

• Hi, looking for a D&I training firm with international presence and strong intercultural expertise. Thanks for your help. Malek Nejjai Chief Diversity Officer Amadeus IT Group T: +34 91 582 3543 M:+34 629 64 72 61 ...

• I just recently reached out to someone who had done a diversity training presentation at our local SHRM chapter and I liked the fresh perspective she had on the topic.  I know she travels for training as well, not sure if there's a limit as to how far, ...

• Hey, looking for Diversity and Inclusion training that can be held in-house in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.  Does anyone have a recommendation they can forward me?  Need a 2-hour presentation for a group of about 20 managers.  Thanks everyone! TC McGregory ...

• _ Hello, Can anyone share any tools on Succession Plan Training focused on D&I for the executive team?  Before the leaders have the general discussion, the idea is to remind them of unconscious bias and D&I in general. Thank you, Carmen

Advertisement