Diversity & Inclusion

Latest Discussions

• We are using Diversity, Equity & Inclusion.  Remember that diversity is much more than just Race/Ethnicity/Gender.  I try to encourage teammembers to look at Diversity in a variety of ways in our organization: Position Level, tenure, experiences, skills, ...

• I would try out EasyLlama D&I training https://www.easyllama.com/lp/diversity-inclusion-sensitivity-training it's very interactive and easy to setup for remote teams ------------------------------ Samuel Devyver ------------------------------

• Hi, Diversity & Equity Initiative is name the organization is using. How was my service? Talent Management Vision: To create an inclusive culture where employees choose to do their best work and are rewarded ...

• Thank you, Tim for the additional information. It would seem more practical to focus recruiting efforts colleges that that serve under-represented populations. Also, there are usually employment agencies and local technology centers that can assist ...

• Hi Shontell, Let me describe a hypothetical scenario:  A mid-size software company has noted that 95% of their programmers are white or Asian males.  They have a need to increase the size of their development team from 100 programmers to 150.  They ...

Advertisement