Message Image  

Diversity & Inclusion

Latest Discussions

• Has anyone had experience with assisting an employee with classes to reduce their accent to help be more easily understood when speaking with customers both on the phone and when giving presentations? Thanks! ------------------------------ Joanne...

• I would be happy to contribute what I can from a D&I and Affirmative Action perspective. I have noticed with SHRM though that they tend to use their own writers. I think we should write it anyway and then see if SHRM or anyone else wants it. ...

• Would anyone like to collaborate with me to write a white paper for SHRM? I will gladly assist anyone interested in standing up a veteran recruitment initiative at their organization. ------------------------------ Aleyda Meyers New York NY

• Thanks Kevin, I have shared with my networks. Sarah Babineau, MHR, PHR, SHRM-CP Managing Partner | Compass Metrics, LLC sarah.babineau@compassmetrics.com | 508.333.1128 www.compassmetrics.com Watch...

• I agree with Sarah - this is an awesome list, and so helpful! We are trying to develop practices around hiring Veterans, so if you do have a best practices document that can be shared, I would love to see it. Thanks for sharing!! ------------------------------...

Advertisement