Message Image  

Diversity & Inclusion

Latest Discussions

• Good Afternoon, I am partnering with my colleagues in ER, Legal, and IT to review additional vendors for Civil Treatment for Managers Training that utilize HTML versus Flash format. What vendors do you use in your organizations? Thanks Djuana...

• _ People are different. Sometimes, that can be a good thing.

• http://bestpractices.diversityinc.com/ceocommitment/ey-leader-takes-lead-on-healing-workforce/ Hi Carolyn -- I think this article provides some good best practices -- a message from the CEO, offering assistance for emotional distress, and going...

• I think you might enjoy a group on LinkedIn by Jeff Vargas check out Generational Differences Think Tank plenty of good articles and folks to engage on the topic as well James. Monster has some great resources as well and happy to share more the...

• Our workplace is putting together a cross-generational engagement group to generate ideas on how to understand/communicate and work with the different generations in today's workforce. Would anyone happen to have a similar group that they could...

Advertisement