Want to make meaningful connections at the Leadership Development Forum? The Meet to Eat program
provides an intimate setting to connect and converse with fellow attendees and speakers while dining at a nearby restaurant. Space is limited, so sign up now to claim your spot! Each dinner has 10 first come, first serve slots.Date and Time
: Monday, October 1 at 7:00 p.m. AND Tuesday, October 2 at 7:00p.m.How It Works
1. Click the below link to fill out the form for Monday or Tuesday night. Select a restaurant and fill out your contact information. All reservations will include a SHRM speaker to help facilitate discussion around a specific topic which is also listed.Monday Sign Up FormTuesday Sign Up Form
2. Meet your group at 6:45 p.m. (reservations are for 7:00 p.m.), at the designated location within the hotel so you can go over to the restaurant together. SHRM does not provide transportation but all restaurants are within walking distance or a short cab ride. Ask the hotel concierge if you need directions.
3. At the restaurant, ask for the reservation under SHRM.
4. Once seated, let the server know you will need separate checks. Each participant is responsible for paying for his or her own meal.
5. Have fun connecting with your conference colleagues and speakers!
As a reminder please only select one spot per night, signups are first come, first serve. Your spot is not guaranteed until you receive confirmation from SHRM by September 17. If for some reason you need to cancel please email firstname.lastname@example.org