SHRM Research

View Only

Latest Discussions

• Hello Community,  And thank you to those that have completed the survey!  I am still taking for participants!  Please complete the survey should you meet the criteria and/or share among your networks! Best Regards, Denise Raphael ------------------------------ ...

• Hello, My name is Emily Laufer and I am a graduate student in Drexel University's School of Education studying Human Resource Development. If you are a newly remote full-time or part-time employee who has transitioned to remote work due to the COVID-19 ...

• Dear Prospective Participants, My name is Denise Raphael and I am a student of the Business Psychology program at The Chicago School of Professional Psychology conducting a research study in fulfillment of the requirements of a Degree of Doctor of Philosophy ...

• Greetings Your Feedback Needed! Are you an HR Professional who feels challenged to understand employees of different generations' frustrations when they believe you are not hearing, supporting, or understanding their workplace concerns? When it ...

• In CA yes the laws are very specific and rigid. Might I suggest that you pay this person out at the end of the year either the overextended accrual or a portion of so that they are not continually rolling over time off. ------------------------------ ...

Advertisement