SHRM Research

Latest Discussions

• I work for a large organization and it is hard getting someone on the phone at times. Skype for Business is a easier way to seek and contact employees. I call student everyday and there are times they have questions and want answers. Skype allows me to ...

• The ability to offer a prayer room, so long as it's inclusive of a religions, is great. But would the prayer room, be in accordance with the rules and guidelines of the organization?  The reason that I am making that statement, is due to non-religious ...

• Oana, I see that your question did not receive a response here in the SHRM Research group.  You may want to post to the  Diversity & Inclusion group here on SHRM Connect. ------------------------------ Anne-Margaret Olsson Manager, Online Communities ...

• Hello, We are in the process of instituting a quiet/prayer room on our campus and I am looking for help in creating comprehensive guidelines for the use of the room prior to launching it. The initial goal is to keep the room open for everyone to use ...

• Our company is a long haul trucking company in a very small industry within trucking.  We currently have 80 employees and want to expand.  We used to have a Business Admin office and have converted to an HR office.  We have been through a couple HR managers, ...

Advertisement