SHRM Research

Latest Discussions

• Hi, Our company is contemplating a force shutdown during Christmas and New Years.  We have many remote employees around the US.  Can the company force the employees to use PTO during this shutdown?  What is the norm among companies? ------------------------------ ...

• Can anyone recommend a cost effective time tracking system for hourly employees. We have less than 10 employees and they only need to input daily hours work and paid time off information.  No need to punch a time card. Thanks, ------------------------------ ...

• Profile Picture

Research

Dear team Want to do volunteer work on HR research project, how to go about. Please comment ------------------------------ Thara Dsouza Exponential Digital solutions THIRUVANANTHAPURAM ------------------------------

• ​Hi I have recently commenced a piece of work to determine some evidence based HR metrics relating to the attraction and retention of staff to healthcare organisations. As part of this I am: Undertake a rapid evidence assessment to scope national ...

• Hello,   I am a doctoral student, and a SHRM member, from the University of Central Florida. I am conducting interviews as part of a research study to gain further insight into understanding human resource policies towards cannabis usage by employees ...

Advertisement