SHRM Research

Latest Discussions

• Hello, I work in compliance and we are having a discussion about Pre-Adverse Action Letters. Can you please tell me how many days it should take an HR rep to send out the Pre-Adverse Letters after receiving the background check? The SHRM adviser stated ...

• SHRM has a Benchmarking Service where you can purchase customized reports for your industry. You can view the available metrics and purchase reports online at http://www.shrm.org/benchmarks SHRM ...

• ​Can you be more specific as to the type of research you're looking to access?  Feel free to email me privately. ------------------------------ Lorraine Kost VP-HR&SD Great Lakes Credit Union Deerfield IL Lorraine@glcu.org ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

HR related bank issues

Can anyone direct me on where to obtain research regarding HR  or related issues in the banking industry, specifically community banks, if available ?  I would appreciate any guidance Thanks ------------------------------ M. ------------------------------

• This is a policy we're scrutinizing as we rewrite a very outdated employee handbook. Because two employees are now married to each other, and one has a very senior position over the manager of the spouse, this is as far as we have gotten: Where two ...

Advertisement