SHRM Research

Latest Discussions

• Yes, If you are still seeking volunteers, I would be glad to participate.  ------------------------------ Pat Shook Human Resources Director FACTOR, a WR Hess Company Oklahoma City, OK ------------------------------

• Lance:  Thank you so much!  We'd love your input.  I'll share your contact email with Vicki and you can arrange a time that works!   We appreciate your time and willingness to participate! Wendy ------------------------------ Wendy Strobel Gower Yang-Tan ...

• Wendy: I'm retired, but have worked in several companies with less than 100 EEs, and dealt with ADA issues in he past. Don't know if this input would be helpful or not. If so, feel free to contact. Lance Anderson SPHR, SHRM-SCP ------------------------------ ...

• Hi all:  The Northeast ADA Center at Cornell is piloting a tool (smallbusinessatwork.org) that provides information to small business (15-500 employees) on implementation of the employment provisions of the ADA.  We need some assistance in piloting the ...

• The short answer is Yes. However, decisions like that often have a negative effect on company culture. I would ask myself, "why am I considering forcing PTO?" Is it because employees are not taking time off, and there's a looming PTO liability? Then ...

Advertisement