SHRM Research

Latest Discussions

• Hello,   I am a doctoral student, and a SHRM member, from the University of Central Florida. I am conducting interviews as part of a research study to gain further insight into understanding human resource policies towards cannabis usage by employees ...

• Hello,   I am a doctoral student, and a SHRM member, from the University of Central Florida. I am conducting interviews as part of a research study to gain further insight into understanding human resource policies towards cannabis usage by employees ...

• Denise, I am out of the labor force right now, so I'm afraid I cannot help you. Good luck, though! Lloyd Lloyd De France, MBA, SPHR, SCRP Seeking New Opportunities 973-337-2654 www.linkedin.com/in/lloyddefrance ...

• Hello, my name is Denise Raphael and I am a SHRM-SCP currently pursuing a PhD in Business Psychology. As part of my program requirement, I am actively working on my doctoral dissertation which focuses on Millennials' recruitment and retention experience ...

• ​I am planning a phenomenological research effort to study the workplace experiences of a small number of employees with mental health illnesses and managers of employees with mental health issues. I would like to gather your comments on ways to find ...

Advertisement