SHRM Research

Latest Discussions

• Hi William, You might be able to find the data you are looking for from U.S. government sources such as the National Science Foundation (NSF) or Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS). Here are some links to reports by the NSF related to graduate ...

• Hi Kathy, WorxsiteHR can provide you with everything you need at no cost to the company. Email me for more information. Here's the link to their website: http://www.worxsitehr.com Worxsitehr ...

• Hi All, Looking ton the number of candidates with graduate degrees that go into the Energy sector vs. Silicon/Valley. Main goal is to see how many Phd's have joined Silicon Valley vs. the energy sector. A study comparing Proctor & Gamble and Exxon ...

• Profile Picture

HR Online database

I am looking for an online HR information site.  This is for a small company, under 50 and looking for something cost effective. Payroll is run through a separate provider.   Specifications for the site include: Ability to store employee demographic ...

• I am looking for a benchmark for hospital industry annual voluntary turnover rate. ------------------------------ Kathryn Rothberg ------------------------------

Advertisement