Community Home

Latest Discussions

• James, I would recommend you contact Jared at eVero. Very good with CIO advisory especially in Healthcare. Jared A. Belferder, Vice President of Technology eVero Corporation Direct: 631.465.3488 | Office: 516.747.4200 | Fax: 631.465.3457 Email: Jared.Belferder@evero.com  ...

• Good question regarding data recovery. The most common form of data security is off-site data back-up storage. I would suggest contacting one of several cloud storage companies that having multiple data centers in different geographical locations and ...

• I am the HR & Operations Manager at the American Association of Neurological Surgeons.  We are 50 employees strong.  We are in the midst of evaluating our cyber security measures but, more specifically, we are very much interested in knowing how other ...

• I'd suggest writing the plan so that local County Emergency Managers are included in determining the level of emergency. Given the wide geographical differences and potential for both natural and man-made issues, both sites should incorporate local weather ...

• Here you go. This is a fairly open business template from FEMA. You might also contact your respective state Dental Association to see what formats they might have available. Here is the link -  https://www.fema.gov/media-library-data/1388775706419-f977cdebbefcd545dfc7808c3e9385fc/Business_EmergencyResponsePlans_10pg_2014.pdf ...

Advertisement