Community Home

Latest Discussions

• Nancy, Thank you for posting your question to SHRM Connect.  You may also want to post your question to the General HR group as well.  I believe this topic has been discussed there recently. ------------------------------ Anne-Margaret Olsson Manager, ...

• We are a manufacturing company in the Northeast.  When we have severe weather attendance is often low.  Our policy has been to use your best judgement when deciding whether or not to come in.  If you choose to stay out, you are to use vacation time or ...

• Hi Ann, We would be happy to setup a call to discuss this topic as it is rarely talked about until its too late.  Please reach out to me directly at 973-866-7366 or email. Thank you, Kyle ------------------------------ K. Howard Enterprise Solutions ...

• The problem with establishing a written policy is you will have those who take advantage of a situation. I would outline the policy that each situation will be handled on a case by case basis depending on the needs of the employee and organization. it ...

• We have back up servers in locations that are far away from any disaster that would hit our area. colleen ------------------------------ Colleen Martin, PHR, SHRM-CP, ARM Houston, Texas ------------------------------

Advertisement