Community Home

Advertisement

Latest Discussions

• Interesting benefit to compete for talent for those still hiring. Temporarily suspends payments due on federal student loans,   and enables employers to contribute up to $5,250 to an employee's student loan payments per year, excluded from the employee's ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Bonusing Essential Workers

_ My daughter was laid off, works part-time at Lowe's, and hasn't heard about a $2 increase. Would be nice if that happens. They gave everyone $150 as an appreciation for working, which was nice, and they do supply snacks and drinks and plenty of cleaning ...

• My understanding is rent is qualified as well, 75% has to go to payroll. I don't know about the other items. But it is very encouraging that you have already gotten approved and expect to be funded in 48 hours! ------------------------------ Nicole Cleenput ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Do you do payroll?

_ Thanks Colleen.  Ours is a weekly payroll with Paylocity.  I haven't done payroll, but I have learned to input pay and position changes and also create reports for HR purposes so I have a little knowledge.  One good thing about Paylocity is they have ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Am I doing "good" enough? #Stressed

_ I work for an essential business. I tried working from home but, communication kept on breaking down between the managers. I work in the office now work is running more smoothly. I am able to direct people better. I am   making it safe to come to work. ...