Community Home

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

RE: PEOs

I am sorry that your client has not had the same experience.  I would absolutely recommend reaching out to the sales manager who set them up and explain your issues.  I have never had to wait more than a few hours, usually less, for answers to my questions, ...

• Profile Picture

RE: PEOs

I agree that they can take the administrative burden off of your plate.  If you are stretched thin or overwhelmed, this can be a benefit.  One of the posters mentioned recently switching from Tri-Net to Justworks, but I am working with a client who is ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Applicant

_ I would leave another voicemail indicating that I needed the Driver's License in order to complete the background check and if they cannot provide it by X date, I will presume they are declining the position and I will offer the position to another ...

• I am not going to address the "are we required" question because I think it would just be the right thing to do in this situation. ------------------------------ Chantel Bills HR Manager ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

Do we have to Pay?

_ One of our employees was working on a lift to replace a light fixture and a portion of what he was removing from the fixture fell on his face and broke his glasses. He wasn't injured at all but his glasses are completely broken and he's getting them ...

Advertisement