Community Home

Latest Discussions

• Hi Everyone, My name is Brady. I recently just entered the HR field about a month ago after ten plus years in the non-profit sector. I have no formal HR experience and am looking for any type of advice I can get my hands on; namely, where to start.  ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Following up on a situation

_ From your post: " We don't have  another department for her to work in and took this as her self resignation and let her know we have accepted her resignation."     You are stating the employer took this as her self-resignation.  From her perspective, ...

• _ There could also be people that strongly are for the vaccination and cannot get it due to their own health reasons, and now you are sticking them with a bunch of people who do not want to get the vaccination for their own reasons, or health reasons, ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Policy Exception

_ As a CUSO, you have raised a very good point.  Our policies are approved by our Board and I believe our CEO has been given that authorization, however I will double check on that.  This is setting a precedence going forward and we may need to rewrite ...

• Benefit Resource put on a good webinar about the ARPA impacts on Cobra and Dependent Care Accounts thought I would share.  https://vimeo.com/536969413 ------------------------------ David Cotie Director SDL+GHS Senior Health Solutions, LLC New ...

Advertisement