Community Home

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

Wellness Program

Do you offer a wellness program?  If so, what initiatives do you offer and did you link it to your health benefit package?  I'm looking for what my peers are doing.  I'm a current HR Department of 1 for 60 employees developing the first wellness program ...

• Hello Colleen, Absolutely, ASK the candidates if they would mind you sharing their resumes. Without their permission, I think you'd seriously be jeopardizing their confidentiality. Personally, I would not even ask and would explain to the CEO why. ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Ditching the PEO

We are looking to move past the PEO because honestly, the only benefit is being part of a nationwide large group health insurance plan. Even that is pretty expensive. We currently use Oasis Outsourcing. Their Time and Attendance is very glitchy. The PTO ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Smoking Policy

Someone shared with me two different sample policies.  They are tobacco-free policies but you could edit them to fit your company. Hope it helps! ------------------------------ Sarah Betzer, SHRM-CP Lakeland, FL ------------------------------

• ​Hi Lisa, Welcome to the "fun" world of ACA Reporting!  :-) Yes, I would code the employee as 1H/2D for the month of September as well since they were not eligible for coverage for the entire month.  Hope this helps! Jessica

Advertisement