Community Home

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

RE: New Hire Swag!

I pillage from Marketing, so what ever they have I use.  We typically have waterbottles, USB hubs, pens, carabiners, and notepads on hand.  I always handwrite a welcome note on the note pad, just to welcome them and to have a great 1st day. ------------------------------ ...

• Could I also get the powerpoint, please: racosta@simpleviewinc.com I appreciate it ------Original Message------ I'd love a copy of the PPT as well: flupu@endlessentertainment.com! Thank you! ------------------------------ San Francisco ...

• Hi Branda, My first question is how did you send the paperwork to the employee? You will want to make sure that you have delivered it to the employee's home via certified mail or some other mail that's traceable and that you require a signature for delivery. ...

• I used an online learning portal through SHRM. Thankfully my company covered the cost. There was a lot of helpful practice quizzes and an online version of the study material. I would recommend doing something like that at a minimum. I know there are ...

• Profile Picture

Encouragement

I read this post on the SHRM blog and thought I would share:  https://blog.shrm.org/blog/just-do-some-hr-today I'm a DOO for an innovative company and we're always seeking to better our people strategies which is great! But it can also be ...

Advertisement