Community Home

Advertisement

Latest Discussions

• https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/shpt/ free sexual harassment prevention training and certificate directly thru FEHA. Supervisors and employees. Available in more than 4 languages.  this is a win. I have employees take it thru their own mobile device and ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Travel/vacation during the pandemic

_ I'm in NY too, and think that it's crazy to think of traveling to states where the infection rate as increased tremendously in the last months, especially since we have flattened the curve in NY!! Before coming back to work, we've asked our employees ...

• The DOL and IRS have actually extended deadlines for both COBRA sign ups and payment due to the Pandemic and National Emergency. So the employee has more than the 60 days from the date they receive the notice to sign up and longer to pay a premium. You ...

• Once we know we have a positive COVID case, we first inform the close contact list and ensure they are sent home immediately. After that, we tell everyone in the building that day that: We had a positive case. Those that were in close contact ...

• I always explain how the COBRA enrollment process works to all of my exiting employees, not as advice, but just the facts of how it works - they can draw their own conclusions. It's odd that she'd be asking the new employer how COBRA from her current ...