Community Home

Latest Discussions

• I have one employee in Delaware and one in Alabama. Both are sales people who work out of their homes.  Do I have to send them the labor law posters for their states? otherwise 98% of our employees are in CA. ------------------------------ Jody Bridge ...

• Profile Picture

"Unlimted" PTO

Hello!! My company has started the conversation about possible moving from a PTO policy for our Corporate Team to an Unlimited or Flexible PTO program. Do you have experience with making this transition? What worked and what didn't? How did you handle ...

• I would request that the employee bring in these items on her last day: * Proof of her doctor's authorization to return to work (with or without restrictions) * Her signed resignation letter * Company property (if any) By complying with the doctor's ...

• Agree to disagree. If someone's out on leave, and says "I quit", I'll do the termination. If they never send me a letter that doesn't mean I'm just going to keep them on as an employee. That actually sounds like a great strategy! She should NOT send you ...

• My first question would be, "Why are women not allowed to take down decorations? Why are they relegated to food duties?" I have been climbing ladders and desk my entire life and I even have a tool box! You want people on the committee who want to be there ...

Advertisement