Community Home

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

RE: OSHA recordable

I'd be interested in the template as well. I heard one way is to alter the existing OSHA log. Thank you, Danielle Lacina ------Original Message------ Julie, Would you be willing to share what you have for a first aid log? Kristin ...

• Profile Picture

Julie, Would you be willing to share what you have for a first aid log? Kristin Stanley HR Manager ------Original Message------ Just an FYI....I received an OSHA visit and they not only asked for my OSHA logs, but also ...

• Profile Picture

Just an FYI....I received an OSHA visit and they not only asked for my OSHA logs, but also my first aid logs.  Thankfully, I kept them for the reason mentioned in a previous post.  Uncertain if I would have been hit for not providing it, but they were ...

• ​​ Hello. I was wondering if you would be willing to share with me what % of health insurance premiums your organization pays for employees.  Ours are consistently split 80%/20% regardless of whether it is for single, two party or family coverage.  ...

• And the Written Prescription part is what matters ... even if it is Aspirin if they got a script for it, it is recordable. ------------------------------ Melissa Witzeling Human Resource/Safety Coordinator Bremer Manufacturing Company Inc. ------------------------------

Advertisement