Community Home

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

RE: VACATION DILEMMA

_ We communicated to our employees at the beginning of their furlough that all benefits would remain intact, including vacation.

• Profile Picture

RE: Payroll systems

_ We have used Ascentis for the last 6 years and have been please.  We use their timekeeping, HR, payroll and ACA modules.  I've demoed ADP, but heard enough bad things that I probably won't ever use them.  One of my friends implements Paycom everywhere ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Workman's Comp

Thank you! I will check that out too. Yes, experience sure has taught me a lot! Just trying to get proactive instead of reactive on some stuff. ------------------------------ Stef Kerr ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

RE: Workman's Comp

We are in a Captive. Our industry is heavy highway construction. Seems like small accidents that are turning out to be needing surgery. It could also be the age of employees we have. I have a few that I think are on the border of WC working the system. ...

• Profile Picture

RE: VACATION DILEMMA

_ We have a rehire policy that indicates the following:  - if someone is gone less than 30 days, it's like they never left; benefits are restored (except if PTO was already paid out, they don't get their balance back, but they do accrue at the same rate ...

Advertisement