Community Home

Latest Discussions

• We offer a community service day.  This is included in our leave policy that also talks about PTO.  We allow all employees 1 day (8 hours) of leave for community service in support of an earnest charity.  The employee must submit evidence to show what ...

1 person recommends this.
  • You can get a list of the required posters if you log into the DOL website (Federal) and DOL website of your State (Posters). Required posters are listed according to the size of your firm/organization and whether you are a federal contractor. ...

• We don’t have a formal policy but the handbook allows 2 volunteer days per year. Sent from my iPhone ________________________________ CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained with this transmission are the private, confidential property of ...

• I completed a Poster Audit this year and I have attached the documents that I designed. The instruction sheet shows different websites for your updates. As a federal contractor, we have additional posters. Unfortunately there isn't one site that will ...

• I ran a background screening for an applicant and the SSN Validation portion has come back with a warning, "The social security number that was submitted for this applicant was unable to be validated.  Please verify that the correct number was submitted.  ...

Advertisement