Community Home

Latest Discussions

• From SHRM: The formula for calculating turnover on a monthly basis is figured by taking the number of separations during a month divided by the average number of employees on the payroll . Multiply the result by 100 and the resulting figure is the ...

• I have used EPICOR in a previous company. It was a company with 150 employees. It was implemented in 2011. The product interfaced with both the ATS and the in house payroll system and worked well. Implementation was rocky but they have good support and ...

• Good Morning Everyone, We are doing a turnover calculation and my boss was interested in how we physically determine the percentage is it whomever is no longer here over the amount of positions we offer or vice versa? We have a report that automatically ...

• Anyone is willing to share a sample of their standard operating procedure (SOP) for habitual employees who have excessive tardy? I'm new to creating an SOP. Thank you. ------------------------------ Janet Champaco Administrative Manager Cassidy's Associated ...

• Hello -  Yes, at a previous company we did utilize Epicor. At the time they seemed small in scale to larger better known HRIS systems. I'd be happy to further discuss what I can remember from memory. I also don't believe we did not use the system to its ...

Advertisement