Community Home

Latest Discussions

• Hello, A few months ago I stumbled upon a program called Lucid Chart. It is very easy to you for creating charts and process workflows. It is free as well. ------------------------------ Crystal Walker ------------------------------

• I have run into this trying to fill a software engineering position.  I have now made sure that from the very first posting of the position I include the salary range so that they know up front the highest we will be willing to go.  It has avoided a lot ...

• We include only the following: Name Address Phone number Email address Not sure why allergy information or any personal health information would be included and I would say that even allergy info is considered private. ------------------------------ ...

• When we have closed our office during inclement weather those that were on vacation still used their PTO.  If they were scheduled to work then we paid them.   I just feel that is the fairest thing to do. ------------------------------ Shirley Satterfield ...

• What about contacting auto techinical schools for recruiting?  Or  what about your local Worksource site?  These two groups may give you some possible leads.  Or go to an auto car show, you may find contacts that can ask around. Good Luck. ------------------------------ ...

Advertisement