HR Department of One

Latest Discussions

• Glad it worked out for you, Sarah. I will admit I was a little worried when you didn't update after your meeting yesterday! I will agree with the others that the response seems a bit extreme to me and not something I'd be comfortable with. Is there...

• I am glad it worked out okay for now, but I have to agree with Jason. I don't see this as a positive place for you long term. Can you really work someplace where you have been told you are not allowed to speak to certain people? Is this the kind...

• Wondering if it wouldn't be a better idea to add another PT person temporarily or even permanently. You said this was due to seasonality and growth. Will this new full time position STAY a full time position? If you added another PT they could split...

• Hi Stacy, I have been reading these e-mails, and I would have to agree with Jason on getting that resume together. Life is too short for such a big deal about nothing. Rosemary Burke, BS, MS, PHR, SHRM-CP Director, Human Resources...

• There are so many great jobs out there at companies helmed by great people. If I were you, I'd float my resume out there and be open to anything decent that comes my way. It sounds like you have one great boss who is subject to the unpredictable whims...

1 person recommends this.

Advertisement