Community Home

Latest Discussions

• I want to jump thru my screen. Danielle call me please 516-612-4959. Let's discuss! T~ Don't wait for the perfect moment, take the moment and make it perfect!! TJB Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android ------Original Message------ Hi All, Maybe ...

• Hi All, Maybe I’m not understanding what I can and can’t say. Can he see the medical cert? Or not even that. I saw that medical information can be shared with employer representatives involved in the hiring process or implementing an AA program to ...

• I side with Timothy on this one!!!! Absolutely and unequivocally do not under any circumstances share this employees private medical information. I am surprised your boss would even put you in a position to do this!! Tell him that while you respect ...

• No. No, no No No No - Bad Doctor BAAAADDDD Document everything in writing, save it at the office and save it off site. Be ready for the storm of feces or start looking for another job. ------------------------------ Timothy Hallett HR Manager Houston ...

• Our Bookkeeper and I share an office (yes, it causes issues when I need to have confidential conversations). Our office door has a security-coded lock. The two of us, plus our Executive Director, are each assigned our own door code. One cleaning person ...

Advertisement