Community Home

Latest Discussions

• Our audit: we were told never to use write out. Corrections could be a line through the area. There are different ways to handle different corrections. Thank you, Sherie Dover Office Manager ...

• ​​Does anyone have experience writing a White Paper to introduce a new product our IT department created for HR and I have never written a white paper before. Does anyone have a sample white paper they wrote or a template they would like to share. I ...

• Nelson, I hate to muddy the waters even further, but.... When staff have access to internal communications on their personal devices, you start running into IT and security situations. What happens if someone's phone is stolen, or if an employee is involuntarily ...

• I think Elizabeth was suggesting that the owners and Nelson hold the emails from being delivered until normal business hours, not encourage the overachievers to lie about when they are responding. ------------------------------ Monica Kornblum SHRM-CP ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Write ups

It's not always easy to wrap up these kinds of meetings and you want to be empathetic, but you also need to maintain somewhat control of the situation. I generally let the employee vent for a few minutes because sometimes they just need to get it off ...

Advertisement