Community Home

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

RE: Sit Stand Desks

This topic has been discussed a couple of times this week in the General HR boards.  You might search there. ------------------------------ Angie McDonald ------------------------------

• Our medical practice employs a housekeeper and she is integrated in the team fairly well.  Don't think of her as a subordinate and don't treat her as one. Everyone should be a steward of their work spaces and the housekeeper is just there to help with ...

• I've posted before that my company acquires medical practices. We have one that from the top down pushes back on  every thing .  The doctors, who were the owners, used to manage the practice but for obvious reasons sold the practice.   We have issues ...

• Good afternoon community advisory board,  Looking for feedback on the topic of sit/stand desks.  How are you handling requests from your staff members?  Up until now, we have treated this request under a reasonable accommodation.  As of recent, I have ...

• It is lonely sometimes, especially when you are learning on the job as your training in HR.  Thankful for this group and SHRM site to find answers to my many questions learning so much at once.  Almost three years in now so the question barrage has slowed ...

Advertisement