Community Home

Latest Discussions

• I agree with those saying do not respond, especially in writing. As long as you made a sound and legal decision to terminate her employment, you are not required to rehash it out with the employee until they are satisfied with the explanation. The...

• It may be beneficial to visit other industries that utilize Paylocity and do a Q&A with them on what works, plus what may not work. We met with our rep and were fortunate to reach out to those who utilized Paylocity in our area. This was huge...

• Profile Picture

RE: Phot Release Form

Thanks for posting this, Jessica! I was looking for one of these as well. ------------------------------ Carmela Badke HR Manager Long Range Systems, LLC Addison TX ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

RE: Severance Policy

One of my previous companies offered 2 weeks per year of service. ------------------------------ Carmela Badke HR Manager Long Range Systems, LLC Addison TX ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

RE: In lieu of an EAP

Hi Lindsey, Do you offer these freelancers any medical benefits? Sometimes the health insurance companies have EAP-type benefits built into their plan offerings. You might also want to search for free resources in your area that you can point your...

Advertisement