Community Home

Latest Discussions

• Our full time employees already receive more hours than this requires, so we are good there but our part time people did not. We have our payroll system (through Heartland) automatically calculating 1 hour for every 30 hours worked. It is great that they ...

• Profile Picture

RE: FMLA Process

Following. No matter how many trainings or resources are provided, the managers still don't follow them. Thank you, Danielle Lacina ------Original Message------ Gwen I will forward our copy. In the meantime, below is a copy of DOL ...

• Profile Picture

RE: FMLA Process

Gwen I will forward our copy. In the meantime, below is a copy of DOL Fact Sheet #28. This handout may assist with the drafting your FMLA policy. Nora ------Original Message------ Greetings! I've been here a few months and am working to establish ...

• Sandra Can the employer change the status of an exempt employee to PT once the EE has run out of PTO?  And/or their provider reduces exempt EE from FT to PT? ------------------------------ Nora Newhouse SHRM-CP Hr Generalist - Benefits PMH Medical Center ...

• Nicole Do you have an HRIS? ------------------------------ Nora Newhouse SHRM-CP Hr Generalist - Benefits PMH Medical Center Mabton WA ------------------------------

Advertisement