Community Home

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

RE: Safe Harbor

Hi Lara, our Senior Leadership recently decided to offer 401k.  They set it up with a dollar-for -dollar match up to 3% and another 1% for anyone who puts in a total of 5%. They're eligible to participate the first of the month following 90 days and they're ...

• As others have said- review your plan document and confer with your benefits broker carefully. I must point out- if your EE refers to this person as a girlfriend, that doesn't sound to me that it is a long enough relationship to meet the definition of ...

• I echo the other comments.  I am sorry that you have to experience this!!   As the HR Director, you may need to remind others in your company that his complaint needs to be taken seriously.  This includes investigating his allegations and bringing it ...

• _ What do you do when a Doctor provides release to work from home and the position or role does not have sufficient work to complete from home or the role is not suitable for work at home (valet, maintenance, driver, etc.)? Is the employer obligated ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Employee Benefits Statement

_ We use ADP Workforce Now system and can generate the statements with the Total Rewards function.

Advertisement