Community Home

Advertisement

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

Exempt Time Cards

_ I'm interested in learning how many companies require their exempt staff to complete time cards and what the justification for it would be?

• Profile Picture

RE: FSA Vendors

Curious as to why you don't recommend TASC....we recently signed up with them and seem to like them so far. Is there something I should watch out for? ------------------------------ Camille Myers ------------------------------

• Work at Work has Comp related certifications.   Full disclosure, it's been 20+ years since I've taken any of them, so I can't vouch for how they are now.  They were really good courses in the 90's.  (World at Work used to be the American Compensation ...

• I agree that directness is necessary. I've begun by coaching her email writing style. I've rewritten her email and shown her the difference in tone, point and effectiveness. I hope this will start to physically show her the impact her tone and approach ...

• Hi Pamela, We have an EAP and I think she made mention of seeing them at one point. I agree her stress levels, especially with other details I didn't mention, are affecting her deeply. I'm trying to be sensitive to that but coaching her regardless. ...