Community Home

Latest Discussions

• What definition do you use for a Full-Time employee in your Employee Handbook?  We are a 24/7 operation with multiple bi-weekly schedules 80/84/112 (some with rotating work weeks 32 hrs / 48 hrs) Looking for wording to use in employee handbook (or leave ...

• That's good, I like that statement! Rosemary Burke, BS, MS, PHR, SHRM-CP Director, Human Resources Grey Nuns of the Sacred Heart 14500 Bustleton Avenue Philadelphia, PA 19116-1188 P: (215) 968-4236, ext. 111 F: (267) 538-3442 ...

• Same as Judith "At-will employment" ------------------------------ Ivy Field, SPHR, SHRM-CP Human Resources Manager Morrisville, NC ------------------------------

• Hi there. I was recently questioned if we paid more to our employees who travel a lot on behalf of the firm.  I'm sure this is really a business decision, rather than a law (other than what pertains to FLSA and DOL).  However, do other firms take into ...

• You need to talk with whoever in your office manages the corporate property & causality coverages for the business.  The answer will lie in how your coverages are set up.  You can always call the broker of those lines of coverage for clarification. ...

Advertisement