Community Home

Latest Discussions

• We use Predictive Index. I am a fan because you can use it for hiring as well as internally. If you want to discuss, I'm happy to share our experiences. ------------------------------ Chelsea Giusti HR Manager Threshold Group Seattle WA ------------------------------

• Ours is based on tenure. I have attached our most recent policy but essentially we give:   PTO PTO years 1-2 25 days PTO years  2-5 30 days PTO years 5+ 35 ...

• Our policy is: Threshold Group (TG) values and is committed to supporting its Associates with their interest in continuing their education. In an effort to support the growth of its Associates, TG will provide each eligible Associate with up to $4,000 ...

• I am not happy with Paychex Flex as an HRIS. I would shop it before making a decision. Stacy Adams MHRM Director of Human Resources TN ------Original Message------ Yes, we did away with HRO and way too expensive ...

• For handbook acknowledgements we actually started adding it to our offer letters.  So when we offer employment we are giving them an offer letter, their job description and the employee handbook in one pdf file.  I use Right Signature to send it out and ...

Advertisement