Community Home

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

RE: Inauguration Day - what are you doing?

_ Most people will be sighing in relief.

• OP, It is possible you have been caught in the cross hairs of some sort of dissention between the owner and this colleague. It very much sounds to me like the female coworker, at the very least, disagrees with the owner's decision to hire you or a person ...

• Can an employer require an employee to turn their video camera on during meetings?    I have an employee who refuses to turn on her video camera on during meetings or one-on-one conversations.  We have been working remotely 100% since the beginning of ...

• I know there is a parental exemption from child labor in non-agricultural jobs (as long as they are not hazardous) if the youth is employed in a company "solely owned by the parent."  Is this true also for a partnership?  50% of the company is owned ...

• My first PPP loan was at 1M, and we applied for forgiveness in October.  We received forgiveness approval in under 2 weeks.  the process and documentation requirements were pretty easy.  Submitted our request for the 2nd draw yesterday. ------------------------------ ...

Advertisement