Community Home

Latest Discussions

• ​​Does anyone have a template they would be willing to share? ------------------------------ Ellen Huber ------------------------------

• We don't use social media reviews or research as part of our interview process. It's something I've never done, but I've worked with others that see the value in it and have gone back & forth with my current non-HR boss about it. A couple of years ago, ...

• Thank you for your response. It is up to her supervisor and he wants to wait. Beverly Raddatz, MMC City Clerk City of St. Augustine Beach 2200 A1A South St. Augustine Beach, FL 32080 (904) 471-2122 FAX (904) 471-4108 ...

• We use Indeed exclusively because of a limited budget and usually have decent success for both exempt and non-exempt or contract positions. We also have a problem with return calls, even when we're trying to schedule phone screens or move people along ...

• ​If you have an EAP program, make sure that you are offering her this.  It's okay to sympathize with her (keeping the humanity in HR), but really you just need to focus on the performance.  She's been on the PIP for three months and was obviously on the ...

Advertisement