Community Home

Latest Discussions

• Milestone Adventures Sent from the all new AOL app for iOS

• Marnie, It sounds as if the primary issue is the next day meeting. You have a reasonable expectation they are appropriate at work. I recommend you address the behaviors and the other observable actions. For example: 1. Disheveled ...

• We have issued verbal warnings when a person's excessive drinking the night before caused hangovers that prevented them from doing their job properly the next day. ------------------------------ Mark Baron Fieldstone Credit Union Bradley IL -------- ...

• Women are overthinkers to a fault while men tend to be oblivious sometimes. I respectfully disagree. What I have found in my professional and personal life, and have observed regarding numerous friends, is that in general, men are not oblivious, but ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Drinking and Hangovers

_ I don't mean to play dumb, but what exactly is the problem? Were they being paid to represent the company at this event? Were they not supposed to drink with independent contractors? Were the other venues company related that they hung out at until ...

2 people recommend this.

Advertisement