Community Home

Latest Discussions

• What are they venting about?  Is she actually making their jobs difficult (withholding information? unreasonable deadlines? etc.), or is it just "I really don't like her" kind of vents.  For the former, redirect them back to their supervisor (or her supervisor, ...

1 person recommends this.
  • Thanks for the feedback! ------------------------------ Jennifer Bilodeau ------------------------------

• ​Try BLR. They have a suite of training material that covers more than just harassment. The only downside is there isn't any individual login, however a lot of material can be saved to your network. Blr ...

• This sounds like a case of the inmates running the asylum.  I don't want to sound hard nosed, but you (the company) set the policy on benefits including what holidays are given to the employees.  If (and I am assuming here) the days were posted well in ...

• I realize that the overall cost of recruiting and hiring a new employee can be expensive, but one of the biggest costs are the fees charged by the medical clinic to conduct our pre-placement physical exams and drug screenings (around $170 each.) Does ...

Advertisement