Organizational & Employee Development

Latest Discussions

• ​Our firm subscribe to Office365 which includes Yammer and SharePoint.  Below is a link to an article comparing Jive vs. Yammer, and others:  http://www.enterpriseappstoday.com/social-media/yammer-vs.-jive-vs.-chatter-social-software-reviews-from-real-users.html ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Mentoring

​Blake, I have experience with a mentoring program in our manufacturing facility (actually a copper-based alloy foundry). Along with recommendations of our production supervisors, we will ask a select handful of employees to serve as mentors for new hires. ...

• Profile Picture

Mentoring

Hello Everyone, I've been tasked with crafting a mentoring program.  Do you have any experience with a mentorship program at your organization? Have you instituted one? Has the program been a success? If so, why? If not, why? Any resources you'd recommend ...

• Take a look at Jostle.  We are an organization of 68 employees, and I am a department of 1.  I was responsible for implementation and maintenance, which is very easy and not time consuming at all.  This product is great for: 1. employee engagement/interaction ...

• Sviatlana, Jordan is right - it really does depend on the strategy and objectives. I've been reviewing a heap of digital workplace tools, including Sitrion, Social Chorus, Dynamic Signal, Igloo...and I've looked into Jive, Yammer, Workplace by Facebook ...

1 person recommends this.

Advertisement