Organizational & Employee Development

View Only

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

RE: Acquisition

This is a massive topic, not possible to cover in a single message. However, my top priorities (in that order) would be: 1. Gain maximum possible clarity on what your company is prepared to offer and expecting to receive 2. Understand biggest fears and ...

• HI, My suggestions are to complete a due diligence. Map jobs/positions of each organization, compensation, benefits, culture, mission, etc. Develop a welcome letter for the acquired employees and leaders. You may want to have a town hall for both organizations ...

• Best book I ever used, and I've done well over 70 M&A's through integration and almost 100 Due diligence efforts, is  Mergers & Acquisitions, Process Tools to Support M&A Integration  at Every Level, by Timothy J. Galpin and Mark Herndon. ------------------------------ ...

• Profile Picture

Congratulations on your first acquisition - super exciting! I will share 2 tips from my experience having been on both sides 1) A business leader on the leadership teams being merged and 2) as a coach and facilitator bringing two leadership teams together ...

• Profile Picture

Here is a great resource for you - she is a friend of mine and active in NAWBO - she has written books on M&A - Hope this helps you! Jennifer J. Fondrevay Chief Humanity Officer, Day1 Ready™ M&A Consultancy 312.608.9939   |  ...

Advertisement