Organizational & Employee Development

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

Bullseye Engagement

​​Any feedback on working with the Bullseye Engagement organization based in Houston, TX? We are considering them for their people tracker, competency management, talent matrix, and training mgmt. modules. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks! ...

• Hi Ashley, Kudos to your company for looking to invest in your future managers and leaders - this is a strategic initiative for your business! A former employer of mine was very satisfied with management skills training, including training for first-time ...

• Profile Picture

Staffing Agency

_ Hi everyone. I am new to the staffing agency as an industry. I have spent many years in "back office" HR. I am now working for a start up high volume staffing agency that is still trying to "figure it out" and moving at a 10000 miles an hour.   Wondering ...

• Good morning everyone! I'm hunting for new ideas for leadership training for our employees. I want for our company what most others want in theirs, the ability to promote from within. When we see diamonds in the rough, we want to develop those existing ...

• ​Thanks for the reply and suggestion. I am familiar with OC Tanner as I used they years ago at another employer.  I find their costs to be beyond what my budget would tolerate. ------------------------------ Lisa Rohr HR Director Minnesota Urology ...

Advertisement