Organizational & Employee Development

Latest Discussions

• Can anyone recommend executive coaches who are certified in Korn Ferry 360 assessments and feedback? Or know of a good place to look for them (outside of Korn Ferry)? ------------------------------ Angela Mead Manager, Leadership & Development LEO Pharma ...

• I suggest looking at programs offered by CCL (Center for Creative Leadership) - looks like they offer a "Leadership Fundamentals" course, and by AMA (American Management Association) - looks like they have several options under communications skills and ...

• Hi!  My name is Stacey.  I am looking for a training class for one or two days for one of our HiPo's.  We are wanting to provide this employee with soft skills for interpersonal, communication, and professional growth.  This employee needs to understand ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Coaching

Hi Elesia, I suggest looking at training offered by AMA (American Management Association), the Ken Blanchard Company and DDI (Development Dimensions International) for coaching skills.  Even though you don't manage people, you do in a sense "manage" the ...

• It's great that your company is making this developmental investment in current or future potential leaders.  Since your company is targeting the program to a certain group of job levels, I assume that analysis was done regarding key leadership competencies ...

Advertisement