Organizational & Employee Development

Latest Discussions

• Hello Michael. First, I very much agree with Devorah's comments that the performance appraisal is merely one part of what should be a year-long process. I typically talk about it in three stages: Expectations and goal setting at the beginning of the year; ...

• Hello HR Community!  We are revamping our performance management system and are looking for guidance on development handbooks.  We would like to include suggested readings, suggested courses, and other things/steps to take in order to get promoted.  ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Development process

_ It sounds like you have a number of processes you want to track - that are really separate tools & processes.   Goals that align to company goals and typically performance plan items and may be more metrics based.  Multi-rater feedback is not typically ...

• Hi Michael, I am creating a training for two of my new managers, and am reading a book called Manager's Guide to Performance Management by Robert Bacal. I picked it up for a couple of bucks, used, on Amazon. Reading it, I realized that it really isn't ...

• Hi Nic, Try Sharon Weinreb at Careercoach.com  She lives in NY but I am sure would have a colleague here in OC that would be a big help. Sharon's office phone is: 212 877 5999 and her cell is: 732 236 3369 I heard her speak at a SCCUA meeting about a ...

Advertisement