Organizational & Employee Development

Latest Discussions

• Hello Shelli, Your post is very specific, are you sure you need training or could this just be resolved by talking and coaching the employee on the impact their comments have on others? Are they threatening people around them? We offer sensitivity and ...

• Thank you was the bibliography of value? If you have others that you wish to share please do so. DISC has been updating their products which are very good we used Leadership at Work. If you used this, you do not need MBTI. Remember that both DISC ...

• David, You shared a great list of topics to cover with managers.  I am a big fan of DiSC and Crucial Conversations. For communication styles, have you used MBTI or some other assessment to help managers understand themselves and others?   Thank you ...

• Attached is a bibliography of the books, articles and resources that we used for a manager's training program (4 half days on Zoom). Our program included at least 10-12 breakout rooms with exercises plus we wrote 5 case studies with different scenarios. ...

• Profile Picture

Training Activities for Managers

_ Does anyone happen to know of any training activities resources (e.g., guides or books) that I can review to get ideas for breakout session activities? I'm looking for activities that cover a wide range of managerial topics. Thank you in advance for ...

Advertisement