Organizational & Employee Development

Latest Discussions

• - Include something about your culture.  Members of our culture team lead a presentation about what it is like to be an employee in our organization and include trivia about our organization found in the orientation handbook.  It is designed to be upbeat ...

• Hi Shanta, I have a lot of experience in this area, when I led the global HIPO development team at a Fortune 50 company.  We had both an employee-led development program and a HIPO alumni development program (past program participants mentoring and coaching ...

• Our team is developing an employee-led development plan program. At a high level, this program will identify where an employee would like to learn and grow, and the steps needed to get there. Members of senior leadership and other employees in the company ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Training during on-boarding

_ Duties training, pay and timesheet system training, an overview of health and other benefits (I count this as training as it's a process and in my organization, it needs to be repeated consistently and in different ways for understanding), how to use ...

• Profile Picture

Training during on-boarding

_ Hello All, I am interested to know what kinds of training's should employees undergo during the on-boarding process? I already know that compliance training is important, but what else?

Advertisement