Organizational & Employee Development

View Only

Latest Discussions

• Feel free to contact Awe Horizons LLC. We offer various programs and can design a custom training to fit your needs. Best of luck, ------------------------------ Awatif Yahya info@awehorizons.com www.awehorizons.com ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

Training Recommendations

_ I'm looking for a recommendation for 3rd party training. I have a newly promoted manager who has made some poor choices lately and we would like her to take some sort of training on "Leading by Example". It can even be as simple as a webinar. I'm reaching ...

• Greetings, Does you have a New Manager Handbook or Supervisor Training PowerPoint that you could share? It would be so helpful to not have to create the wheel. Thanks in advance! Gwen ------------------------------ Gwen Palmer Harrisonburg, VA - ...

• _ Good morning - As we transition to maybe a different work environment after Covid, I am looking for some examples of the following policies particularly in a financial industry and would be great if it was a credit union. We have more people working ...

• You could also ask your team what they would like in the way of training. Let them have a role in the process. ------------------------------ Carletta Waddler, Talent Curve Senior Vice President 252-562-8103 carlettaw@talentcurve.com -------------- ...

Advertisement