Organizational & Employee Development

Latest Discussions

• Rasheedah... I am part of an HR Consultancy and we have a DISC guru. He has been doing this for a long time and is highly sought after to assist organizations with this work. His name is Paul Hitter, SPHR. He can be reached at phutter@hranswers.com ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Everything DiSC Training

_ I went through facilitator training last year and then COVID hit. I haven't actually gotten to utilize it in my org yet because I felt like it wouldn't be useful for the team while we were all just trying to survive. We're working it into our goals ...

• Hi Rasheedah, to answer your question about my knowledge of the program experience that I have and the value therein of the certification program, please allow me to offer this background without offending anyone as an opportunity for pitching product ...

• I'm with Randy.  Numbers are too subjective, don't help, and neither managers nor employees like them.  In my previous role, we removed numbers a few years back and it did wonders for our company.  There is a ton of research on removing numbers to help ...

• I'm a big fan of Dr. Steve Robbins.  My previous institution used him as a consultant and content contributor.  Great stuff from him. https://www.slrobbins.com/ ------------------------------ Jed Dunn SHRM-CP Not Applicable Austin TX -------------- ...

Advertisement