Organizational & Employee Development

Latest Discussions

• Hi! Any good recommendations for online Sexual Harassment Training for companies of 30 employees?  I'd like to include as part of new hire orientation and then annually? thanks in Advance! ------------------------------ Diane Kiladis President HR by ...

• ​Has anyone heard of, or had experience with, this assessment instrument?  It appears to be one that can be used to improve group dynamics in your organization. ------------------------------ Robert Christoff SHRM-SCP Dearing Compressor & Pump Co. ------------------------------

• I prefer the Predictive Index myself. It's also one of the few EEOC approved assessments for interviewing. I found the PI to be more comprehensive than most assessment tools as it predicts the person at home, who they try to be at work, and who they really ...

• I like DISC (also inspired by Jung -  I am a BIG fan), but decided to certify in MBTI.  I think either certification can be valuable to an HR pro.  Like any tool, kinda depends on what problem you're trying to solve.  P.S. Contrary to popular belief, ...

• Katie... We have people in our firm that do both MBTI and DISC. Which is best is a difficult questions. We think it depends on the client and what they are going to use it for and the situation that caused them to want to do the process. ...

Advertisement