Organizational & Employee Development

Latest Discussions

• My organization is small so admittedly this would be harder to do in a larger setting, but rather than introduce everyone on day one when our new hires are overwhelmed, over the course of their first 3 - 6 weeks (depending on schedules) they attend team ...

• ​Hi Adam, I am developing something very similar and would be willing to email you more details. We're getting ready to kick it off this Spring. Just let me know and we can connect. A different approach would a more personal touch. .........do ya'll ...

• I've done this before, and the best presentations were the ones where our leaders got personal. Talked about their families (one even showed pics), how they got started, why this company, how their work connects with the audience, etc. You may help ...

• ​I'm currently developing a 1.5-day workshop to help orient recent hires to our organization.    During the workshop we want leaders from each of our five divisions to deliver a short 15-20 min. presentation.  The content will include background info ...

• ​Can someone recommend a highly reputable Organizational Capabilities Assessment firm in the US to conduct an Org Capability Assessment in a heavy industrial environment for Plant Managers? ------------------------------ Stephanie Monroe SHRM-SCP Director, ...

Advertisement