Organizational & Employee Development

View Only

Latest Discussions

• This is difficult to answer without knowing what you have already addressed, What I can say is that there are recurring issues that wind up in litigation or poor employee engagement. A closer connection between the generalist and the team can resolve ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Competencies

Hi Aaron, That is an exciting project! I did a project like that with my past employer. In my case, I did cluster: manufacturing floor, administrative or corporation, and Culture Center (we had a chain of theaters). After interviews, we did core values ...

• Hello SHRM Community, I am seeking a company that can conduct reliability, validity and/or discrimination bias testing for pre-employment tests. Does anyone have a referral that you would recommend? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Joanna Gronemeier, ...

• Profile Picture

David, great points thanks for the feedback. My organization is in the process of growing and maturing, not sure we are ready for the broad competency approach base on culture. At this point I'm thinking baby steps to job level competencies and mover ...

• Profile Picture

Thank you for the feedback. ------------------------------ Aaron Watson SHRM-CP Linde Engineering Americas Inc. Tulsa OK ------------------------------

Advertisement