Organizational & Employee Development

Latest Discussions

• I'm a student at NECB and this week our discussion is on internal social media platforms.  My organization has adopted SharePoint and it has been effective. There was a lot of time spent creating documents. When using SharePoint we are able to review ...

• Mary- You are so kind to respond to my question. I can't tell you how thankful I am you brought up the six sigma process methodology/framework. In the age of technology, we are blessed with finding everything on our fingertips, but we are also limited ...

• At a former employer, I was involved in delivering training for the sales associates of our high-end accounts.  A key need that should be addressed is how to provide ongoing training, coaching, sharing of lessons learned and best practices after the formal ...

• Tabetha... Could it be as simple as asking the person who assigned this task to you, what they think would be the best subject and for a little information about the team? Judy Looking Forward to the Holidays!! Judy Clark, ...

• I'm hoping for some creative ideas this afternoon.... I was just asked if I would give a 45 minute presentation to our East Coast Sales Team next week during our annual sales training session.  I was planning to attend but not actually present, now I ...

Advertisement