Organizational & Employee Development

Advertisement

Latest Discussions

• Hey there,  I'm looking for recommendations for a low cost yet effective tool for talent aquisition and development. What's everyone using for:  - valid selection tool  - people development - team alignment Looking at PI but the initial up front investment ...

• This is considered an ad. You are not allowed to run an ad on the SHRM communities. If this happens again I will report this to the SHRM administration. My ads cost 12,000. Your ads? Carletta Waddler, Sr. VP Talent Curve, LLC

• Hey Venky  If you still have a need we have a compensation expert on the Churchill team. He deals with larger corporations and exec comp structure too. If you still have a need let me know and I connect you! Thanks ------------------------------ Jayne ...

• Hey Kristy, If you are looking to be cost conscious, Harvard Business Review has this great resource called "20 Minute Manager". It is ten different subjects that managers typically face. What I have done in the past is take the material and build out ...

• Hi Kristy I hope you are well!  Our global organization has a Manager Effectiveness program that can be delivered in person or remotely. We do it at AMEX, PayPal & other large organizations and can provide references. We have coaches/trainers across ...