Organizational & Employee Development

Latest Discussions

• The DiSC IS NOT a pre hire assessment and should never be used for that. You will hear that right from Wiley and all of us that work with the tool. We do have a sister product called PXT Select that is designed specifically for pre-hire and is valid and ...

• Hi Phyllis, I come from Oil and Gas industry, where Schlumberger (NYSE: SLB) have a very strong brand founded on technology and people development. I believe, for this to be effective it needs to be strongly built into the organizational brand and culture, ...

• Profile Picture

RE: DISC Profile- HELP!

_ We've just been through a whole thing.   Most versions of DiSC out there are some the instrument produced by Wiley and distributed by licensed consultants.   It's all the same assessment, but the distributors brand it for their own use.  But it's ...

• Profile Picture

RE: DISC Profile- HELP!

_ We use Thomas International for the DISC tests.  Our HRD is also trained on interpreting and reading results.

• ​​Hi, We are looking to start giving DISC Profile tests to current and potential new employees.  I did an internet search and there are so many different companies that offer the testing.  Any ideas for reliable companies to use for software? Any ideas ...

Advertisement