Organizational & Employee Development

Latest Discussions

• We are in the process of reevaluating our Performance Appraisal process.   What are the trends others are doing, seeing especially in 2020.   Our business never stopped, but definite changes with remote working, more virtual business operations with our ...

• What are the benefits of talent management ------------------------------ Charu D HR COnsultant Pocket HRMS Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

Lattice or Leapsome?

We are looking at implementing either Lattice or Leapsome for our organization of about 900 employees globally. I am curious if anyone has experience with these tools for performance management or both! I would love to know any pros and cons. I have personally ...

• Hi Julie,   Some ideas are:   "How would your team members and/or boss describe your work?" "What's most challenging for you in your work routine?" "Are you clear on your role and what objectives you should be working on? What ...

• Hi there - we are introducing agile to our organization and looking for referrals for change management consultants with  agile experience/expertise; we are in the automotive tech space with a global manufacturing presence. Project scope is probably best ...

Advertisement