Organizational & Employee Development

Latest Discussions

• ​I handle the tuition reimbursement at our company.  I work in am the Training and Development Manager in our HR department.  We reimburse 2 classes per term 100%.  The degree has to relate directly to their job and they have to get a B or better and ...

• ​Does anyone have a Career Path program in place in their organization to help guide employees on developing into other positions at the company?  I've started to create one from scratch but was hoping someone could provide some guidance as to what they ...

• You can also look into WorldLeaders. We just started using them, and so far, I like them! ------------------------------ Tracy Barber SHRM-CP MicroD ------------------------------

• Yes! You should consider the J.M. Reid Group http://jmreidgroup.com/our-team/ Tell them I sent you! Roxanne Betts | Training and Organizational Development Leader -------------------------------- t. ...

• We are looking for a Sales Leadership Training program (2-3) days that we can hold at our office for our global team. We are looking for leadership training along with sales skills- any recommendations? ------------------------------ Natasha Wattenbarger ...

Advertisement