Organizational & Employee Development

Latest Discussions

• Hi, there are several ways to successfully remove ratings, have great performance and development discussions and absolutely pay for performance - and many more ways to fail at it - massive unintended consequences if not done properly (in general and ...

• Thanks for the recommendation - I will take a look at it! ------------------------------ Alyssa Fuchsberger SHRM-CP ------------------------------

• I've used a couple of versions of Insperity OrgPlus. I particularly like that you can can upload and download data from Excel. -- Diane Becken, PHR, SHRM-CP Human Resource Supervisor Virginia Department of Accounts (804) 692-0227 ...

• Thanks for the response! I heard of Lucidchart but have not used it. I will look further into it - helpful to hear others have had positive experiences. ------------------------------ Alyssa Fuchsberger SHRM-CP Tec Equipment Portland OR ------------ ...

• I'm a smaller law firm so I was able to use PowerPoint for my org chart, but did briefly dabble in Lucidchart. Someone formerly recommended Lucidchart to me.  https://www.lucidchart.com/pages/ ------------------------------ Courtney Levitsky, MBA, PHR ...

Advertisement