Organizational & Employee Development

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

Work Compass

Does anyone have experience using Work Compass as your online performance mgmt system? I'm looking for an online perf mgmt solution that supports frequent feedback. Work Compass appears to be a very good tool. Any feedback on this tool or other tools ...

• Thank you Helen!  Great questions. ------------------------------ Sheetal Goel Trenton NJ ------------------------------

• Thank you Ashley! This is very helpful! I can get started without reinventing the wheel:) ------------------------------ Sheetal Goel Trenton NJ ------------------------------

• Here are some templates I've created for our 30,60,90 day on boarding process. Our managers use the one template (Oboarding Review Form) to ensure accountability to the employees job description. The chart is filled in with the responsibilities directly ...

• Profile Picture

RE: New Hire Feedback

Hi Sheetal I schedule 1st week, 30 days and 90 day catch ups with new hires.  This is the one I start with, I also ask for reviews on glassdoor re the interview process - this is voluntary but if you don't ask you don't get. ------------------------------ ...

Advertisement