Organizational & Employee Development

Latest Discussions

• We offered a percentage of the benefit, paid out at the end of the year, if the initiative was successful. For example: One idea was to get a FedEx drop box installed on site. The advantage: less time spent running errands. The evidence was seen ...

• ​I work for a non-profit in Nebraska.  We are considering offering an education assistance program (tuition reimbursement) within our organization.  I have a couple of quick questions I'd like to pose to the group: Does your non-profit offer an education ...

• Hello, In the bank where I am employed we are really trying to entice the employees to come up with ideas that create efficiency and enhance revenue. Does anyone have any experience in the best way to get employees engaged in these programs? Thanks. ...

• Profile Picture

RE: HR Mentors

Start with developing your personal and professional goals.  Why do you want a mentor?  What do you have to offer a mentor?  Are you looking for in-person contact with her/him, or advice and support from afar?  Are you choosing someone under a formal ...

• Profile Picture

HR Mentors

_ Hello,  what would be the best way to get an HR mentor?

Advertisement