Organizational & Employee Development

Latest Discussions

• Hello HR peers, I'm looking for recommendations -- has anyone worked with a really great corporate trainer who specializes in presentation skills?  Please let me know.  Thanks in advance! ------------------------------ Michele Tomeo ANA New York NY ...

• _ Thank you Khaled for your input, very helpful!

• Hi, Great insights from Mary Dillman, totally agree!! Minor addition from my experience (Oil and Gas multinational, a while back): It would be helpful (for development purposes) supplanting or amending technical competencies with specific attainments ...

1 person recommends this.
  • _ ​My last company identified those in the high performance/low potential box as experts in place. They were considered "top talent" along with those in the medium performance/high potential, high performance/high potential, and high performance/medium ...

• A couple of more thoughts, and these may already be included in your competency frameworks.  A critical competency defined for the "experts", especially in the manager-equivalent or higher levels in the technical ladder was business acumen and market/customer ...

Advertisement