Organizational & Employee Development

Latest Discussions

• Paylocity just launched the addition of LMS to their module offerings. If you are interested in learning more, I would be happy to connect you with one of their sales reps! ------------------------------ Stephanie Lacy, MBA, PHR Owner, HR Consultant ...

• Hello,  Our Sales Director is looking for a Training solution, preferably onsite for 'Align Sales and Marketing'. We did contact AMA but looking for something more exhaustive and robust. The objective is to better align the marketing strategy with the ...

• We are using BizLibrary. ------------------------------ Bonnie Turner SHRM-SCP Elkhart Plastics, Inc. South Bend ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

LMS Consultant

Good evening, I’m looking for a consultant to review our environment and recommend an LMS. Does anyone have a recommendation? Anna Hirz Sent from my iPhone

• Dori,  I own a training and development company that specializes in management and leadership training. I want to invite you to view a monthly insights publication:  https://cf-pm.com/subscribe-to-the-cpm-engage-newsletter/ We have been helping organizations ...

Advertisement