Organizational & Employee Development

Latest Discussions

• Hi - the Digital Agency where I am the HR manager (www.from.digital) happens to be doing a study right now on how companies are using Workforce Analytics products, and where the challenges and strengths are in terms of their overall experiences with these ...

• Hi - the Digital Agency where I am the HR manager (www.from.digital) happens to be doing a study right now on how companies are using Workforce Analytics products, and where the challenges and strengths are in terms of their overall experiences with these ...

• Profile Picture

Pre-Assessment Tests (Recruiting)

_ Hello, Can you please share what pre-assessment testing you run on candidates rather it's for personality, cognitive or any other screenings. Thanks,

• Maria, have you thought about an incentive based, self-paced learning plan/path? It doesn't have to be money as the incentive but something to encourage the team members to prioritize learning then having that self-paced learning path be a main talking ...

Advertisement