Academics

Latest Discussions

• Greetings! I will taking the exam as well. Please let me know how much you are selling your materiel for or you know anyone else that plans to sell. ------------------------------ S. Matthews Human Resources Business Partner ------------------------------

• Hi- I just did an training program on this yesterday. I would recommend you read the "Dear colleague letter title ix 2016" regarding transgender. https://www2.ed.gov/about/offices/.../letters/colleague-201605-title-ix-transgender.pd I ...

• Hello, I agree that HR might not be directly involved in developing this policy, but I would definitely suggest serving as a resource for the employees "in the field". This website might be a good resource to share with your staff as they work to ...

• I too work in a PreSchool - 12 school with 900+ students. The Business Council has identified this issue as one to explore. The Admissions Director raised it since that is often when the question is first asked e.g. prospective parents want to know if ...

• Profile Picture

SHRM- SCP

Hello! I am currently studying for the SHRM- SCP exam and plan to take it during the spring test window. I obtained my PHR in 2015, and took the SHRM-SCP May 2016 and was unsuccessful. According to the SHRM Feedback report, I was not far off from passing ...

Advertisement