Academics

Latest Discussions

• Hi Caitlin, I've recently inquired about this same topic myself. Another SHRM community member shared this helpful info with me.  "Formally, in both undergraduate and graduate school I had many classes in statistics and HR data analysis. I've also taken ...

• Luckily SHRM has an established exam criteria to help sort out the confusion. You wrote that you have a Bachelors with an HR Concentration, that would translate as an HR related degree and you have at least 4 years being in an HR role, you have 5 years. ...

• Hey Jason, First off, I am sorry to hear that. This is becoming somewhat of the norm though for these for-profit universities. We have a section in our town where there seems to be a new school popping up every other year then closing. However, we also ...

• Hello, I am looking for advice on programs offered and/or training regarding HR Analytics. I am still fairly new to the HR world (three years of experience) and this is what I would like to focus on, but I am having a hard time getting started. Any help ...

• Hi Angela,  My company publishes an employee engagement survey each year and then the results are shared with the managers at multiple levels to ensure that the voice of the employee is heard.  At a recent Town Hall with out CTO, he said there were 22 ...

Advertisement