Academics

Latest Discussions

• I am working on the redesign of a course on HR Management in Small Business. I would appreciate any ideas you have for course materials. ------------------------------ Anna Parkman ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

RE: SHRM-CP

I purchased the book set from SHRM that came with the practice quizzes,  Using this and a study partner we both passed. ------------------------------ Angela Casida SHRM-CP ------------------------------

• ​I have all the workbooks, extra material, handouts and pre -test and much  if you are interested. $300.00 includes shipping.​ 2015 version (content is not much different than the 2017 version) ------------------------------ Vikki Botulinski Director ...

• Profile Picture

RE: shrm cp 2016 study guides needed

_ ​I have all the workbooks, extra material, handouts and pre -test if you are interested.  $$300.00

• Profile Picture

RE: shrm cp 2016 study guides needed

_ ​I have the 2015 Study Material, books,  pre-test, handouts from the study group, lot and lots of extra material.  I paid full price and am will to sell for $300.00. contact me if you are still looking for material.   I do not think it differs too ...

Advertisement