Technology

Latest Discussions

• We are currently evaluating a RMS to improve and modernize our application process. We have PeopleSoft as our system of record and their delivered application is not very user friendly. We identified three companies that could bolt on and replace our ...

• Profile Picture

RE: HR Technology

I would ask your broker what they provide since chances are they would be responsible for integrating with your insurance providers.  Some also integrate with multiple payroll providers, as well as HSA, COBRA and other administrators. The ------------------------------ ...

• We are moving from (Sterling) to a new agent that has Everify agent embedded in the onboarding process ( Talentreef).  I'm struggling how to handle the existing warehoused I9s which are both Everify and legacy one.   We have used Sterling/TalentWise for ...

• Profile Picture

RE: HR Technology

Hey James!  I have used several different systems - PeopleSoft, Sage, and then industry specific like CampBrain.  Recently I used PrimePoint and I loved it.  Actual took a job here now.  Its a great system that works for the HR manager.  If you wanted ...

• James, At my prior employer, we worked with HR Technology Advisors out of MA.  They primarily work with benefit brokers on a retainer basis to offer exactly the type of advice that you are seeking but it's my understanding that they will also work directly ...

Advertisement