Technology

Latest Discussions

• Hi there, I haven't personally used it, but I worked with a group within the last year who did (probably still does).  If you'd like for me to make an introduction so you can pick their brain, happy to do so (my contact info is below).  Best Regards, ...

• Profile Picture

Seeking feedback from users of I9 Everywhere

_ I am the HR Manager of a staffing firm, and we are exploring options to streamline our I9 process with so many remote employees across the country. We are considering a partnership with the company I9 Everywhere, and I'm looking for any real world ...

• Hi - the Digital Agency where I am the HR manager (www.from.digital) happens to be doing a study right now on how companies are using Workforce Analytics products, and where the challenges and strengths are in terms of their overall experiences with these ...

• Great point, Beate! Little nuances like that are super crucial to understand. My advice to OP or anyone looking for a new system is to, if at all possible, see if the finalists you narrow down to for an onboarding platform can reproduce one-for-one your ...

• Just a note to be sure you consider the rehire process as well as the hire process.  We recently implemented an ATS and Onboarding process that works very well for new hires but found mid project that it couldn't handle rehires.  In our industry we have ...

Advertisement