Technology

Latest Discussions

• Has anyone used PDS or VistaHRMS software for their HRIS or HRM? If so, I would love some feedback on the software. Specifically: Ease of use, training, reporting, functionality, customer support. We are considering it for our agency. ------------------------------ ...

• We use Profiles International for our pre-hire assessments and have been happy with them. I've also attended some sessions at SHRM conferences from Whitney Martin at Proactive Consulting. She consults on assessment strategy and may be able to help you ...

• Profile Picture

Applicant Testing - Financial Services

_ Hi HR Techies! I work in the financial services industry and am in search of some new technology for testing applicants. We have several positions which consists of (not all inclusive) Call Center Representatives, Tellers, Member Service Positions ...

• Hello, We are in the midst of an RFP for an HCM system. We have the proposals and the vendors will be presenting to us next week. I am looking for a simple RFP Evaluation Scorecard that I can have the team complete as they view the presentations. ...

• Nadia brings up a good point and this is why two-thirds of our customer base comes from the vendor Nadia mentioned. Our HRIS solution(HR, Payroll, Benefits, etc) is cloud-based and built on one single database so it's easy to pull reports and create new ...

Advertisement