Technology

View Only

Latest Discussions

• I can answer as a consultant that works in this space for a lot of clients (big and small) across a number of different industries. A few high level factors are whether the firm is centralized or decentralized, as well as executive leaders' vision on ...

• In week 4 of this HRM - 501 class, technology has been discussed regarding internal requirements and how it can influence information architecture. Internal lines of businesses tend to get caught up in their line's needs and not the entire organizational ...

• Hello, This week for my Strategic Human Resource Management course we are to examine the use of social media tools platforms that are used to either connect employees, allow collaboration, identify new talent, generate new ideas, share best practices, ...

• I'd recommend taking a look at Dayforce as well. It's a great platform and has all the standard modules you'd expect in an HRIS. The Payroll & Comp modules are quite good compared to others in the marketplace. Full Disclosure, we're a certified Ceridian ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Namely, Paylocity

_ I have no experience with Namely but I just implemented Paylocity. We are using pretty much all their modules and it's been a huge step up from our previous system. There are no separate logins for the different modules. Just log in once and you can ...

Advertisement