Technology

Latest Discussions

• ​ While you've selected a good HR/HCM System vendor, and you ask for input on connections/interfaces with various third-party system, the major problems usually occur with the implementation/launch of the CORE system … please do not attempt to go "live" ...

• Profile Picture

Words of Advice- implementing UltiPro

_ hello HR community; We just signed on with UltiPro fore HR core/ payroll.  Seeking words of guidance, best practices and caution for the implementation ahead. Carrier connnection - which were easy / challenging to connect to Ulti  - anyone use WageWorks? ...

• Miranda, Thank you for your reply! Apparently, if so many people agreed that LinkedIn is a credible resource that is worth using, I am on the right path. I agree that it is important to use technologies for business, they can do so much from connecting ...

• ​Lloyd, Automated onboarding, ehh? As Kyle hinted to above, I'd like to add another thought … what are you trying to accomplish?  … simply be in compliance and get the required paperwork done as quickly as possible - or – welcome the new ...

• Valerie, I couldn't agree with you more about the benefits and importance of LinkedIn for any professional. There are so many learning opportunities, networking opportunities and opportunities for growth.   Kudos to you Ekaterina, for creating a profile ...

Advertisement