Technology

Latest Discussions

• No longer with ADP, but I created reports using that system in the past. I believe if you go to any employee profile somewhere towards the top right of the screen you'll see a green "field grabber". If you click on that, aspects of the profile become ...

• Hello, I would highly recommend RJ Reliance - a technology firm full of innovative, creative and thought-process professionals that use all software to create diverse and creative analytics platforms.  They would be a perfect fit for what you're looking ...

• Profile Picture

ERC Reporting - ADP Workforce Now

_ Hello all, Does anyone have a stock report they can recommend or a custom build that they would share that they have used in ADP Workforce Now for pulling data related to ERC? I don't believe that ADP has created a custom created a report as of yet. ...

• I always like to start with Employee Navigator partners.  Product (employeenavigator.com) .  Beneration.  We can do it, but it's all manual.  we would be doing exactly what you are doing.  Beneration adds automation to it. ------------------------------ ...

• Do you have a benefit administration system, HRIS, or Payroll system?  Sometimes those system can be used to make benefit recon easier. What are your objectives?  Verifying that bills have the correct employees/amounts each month?   I can make some ...

Advertisement