Technology

Latest Discussions

• I LOVE the feedback tool we used called OfficeVibe . It's super modern and so delightful to complete that I fill it out way more consistently than I've done with similar surveys in the past.  I'm not an admin for it (just a satisfied user), but it looks ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Electronic Employee Files

_ Hi there - I've just finished a six month long search for an e-file service provider - we have landed on PeopleDoc but I think that might be a little much for your employee count.  We have about 2,500 and 10k+ historical files we need digitized.   I ...

• _ Hello, We are looking into changing our Employee Engagement Survey vendor away from our current overpaid vendor.  What do vendors/software do you highly suggest I look at as a replacement?   Key features we want are: In-time results Able to ...

• Profile Picture

Electronic Employee Files

_ Hello!  I am looking to move my 120 employee paper files to electronic files and this is a bit overwhelming to me.  I am not sure where to start.  Should I use a particular software for e files?  Do I need to look at security issues?  I would love ...

• Hi Kris, and Happy New Year! I would recommend that you contact CVent. They are a leader in this area. Good luck! Best, Valerie https://www.cvent.com/ Cvent Event Management Technology & Hospitality ...

Advertisement