Technology

Advertisement

Latest Discussions

• Toni, As I've posted in the past, many of the recommendations that you see on this and other internet-based forums come from vendors that are trying to make a living ... that's OK because that is what they do. While the challenge you face is ...

• Hi everyone! I am new to the healthcare industry and was hoping to get some insight on the best talent management systems for an environment where employees may work in different locations on different days. We're hoping to track competencies across clinics ...

• Feel free to review our system.  www.worxsitehr.com ------------------------------ Matthew K. Oppriecht, SPHR, SHRM-SCP, CWCP Vice President, Broker Services WorXsiteHR 877-479-3591 x 707 cell: 404.788.7623 License Number: 644920 email: moppriecht@worxsitehr.com ...

1 person recommends this.
  • Hi Alison, I am curious about what the client considers "very basic and inexpensive". 500 employees is not going to be inexpensive no matter what brand of HRIS.  HRIS generally is all about consolidation of processes and automation so generally when ...

• Alison, The reality is that it's very difficult to make a fair, unbiased recommendation unless one is first aware of 1) the critical business issues driving the search for a new HR/HCM system capability and 2) specific requirements ... they can/do ...