Technology

Latest Discussions

• Elena, I sent you a connection request, as I would love to connect with you on this topic! I am not a consultant that could help you with your search, but it sounds like you & I may have similar roles, and my company also is currently with UKG Pro. Based ...

• Hello Elena, This is exactly what my department at Gallagher does. Agnostically, and with a process driven approach that helps our clients land with the correct service provider. Take a look: https://www.ajg.com/us/services/human-resource-benefits-technology-consulting/ ...

• My business partner and I run a small HR consultancy and we've done a number of these selection projects. Most of our work is in the HR Analytics space (across multiple industries), which means we wind up working with every HRIS out there, so we've got ...

• I am interested in evaluating options for a potential HRIS switch (away from UKG Pro, where we've been for about 7 years). I'm interested in potentially hiring a consultant to help guide us in the right direction rather than blindly forging ahead on my ...

• I would first investigate internally to see if your IT department has a system in place that you can piggy back off of. It sounds like you are looking for a system that can house electronic documents and Metadata via an integrated database such as SQL. ...

Advertisement