Technology

Latest Discussions

• Hi Megan, we have around 3,000 employees across multiple states and have had a great experience with UltiPro. We use them for payroll, benefits administration, HRIS, and talent acquisition. They offer the ability to customize almost everything which has ...

• I am evaluating full suite HRIS for an organization of 300 employees with 5 separate operations and a multitude of different pay rules (shift differential, special work pay, incentive pay, etc.). I have spoken to UltiPro and love their system but the ...

• We changed systems 3 years ago from Ceridian to Ultimate Software's Ultipro.  We had a very negative experience with Ceridian customer service and all kinds of crazy tax issues.  Since we have been with Ulti we have been much happier with the customer ...

• I would recommend you look at Ultimate Software.  We implemented Ultimate Software in 1996 and we have been through multiple acquisitions with ee's upward of 2,000 and in 21 states.   We us their managed services for payroll processing too.  We will shortly ...

• ​We have used Ultimate Software's UltiPro since 2014 with about 600 bi-weekly employees (100 of those are in different states).  We have nearly every module in the system from Core HR, Payroll, Open Enrollment, Time Management, Recruiting, Onboarding, ...

Advertisement