Technology

Latest Discussions

• Hello all -  I am rolling out ADP  Workforce Now (WFN) Performance Management's  "Performance Goals" for the first time. This can be found under    People -> Talent -> Performance Goals,   here for Employees (Myself > Talent > Performance Goals) ...

• We are in the market for our first real HRIS tooling. At about 110 employees, the big names (Workday, UltiPro, etc.) aren't available. We're looking to nearly double in size and need a user friendly and flexible tool that will scale with us as we grow. ...

• Hi Laura, One app I am familiar with is called iRecognize.  It's a free app that can be downloaded on any mobile device that helps with sharing recognition within an organization instantly.  I used to work for a doctor's office that utilized this.  Depending ...

• We are currently using Ascentis for our HR, Payroll, Timekeeping, Carrier Connect, Tax Reporting, and ACA filing functions.  I have additional custom tabs for Boot Voucher Tracking, Disciplinary Action, Licenses & Certificates, Training, and Assets.  ...

• Hi Richelle, Can you share what industry you're in?  We are a large state-chartered Credit Union we have some employees now who work remotely on an occasional basis by using a laptop to connect by VPN into their office computer. We are working on a Remote ...

Advertisement