Technology

Latest Discussions

• Hi we have ADP Workforce and Time & Attendance. Not being an ADP fan, these have not done much to change my mind. They are both functional, but not straightforward. You will always run into some scenario that they did not tell you about and the ...

• We use WorkForce and I can get you a contact to speak with if you'd like. We are very happy with the product from an operational perspective. From a technical/support perspective my contact would need to answer. Tracy Svevad ...

• Looking for personal experiences with these two Time and Attendance solutions:  TimeClock Plus, Workforce Time and Attendance.  Thank you! ------------------------------ Kathy Herndon SHRM-SCP Director, HRIS Kimball International, Inc. Jasper IN ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

RE: HR Software

I brought Paycor in to a previous company and implemented all the bells and whistles. The software is very integrative and that is what /I was looking for instead of reentering the data in many areas over and over . The payroll processing was pretty easy ...

• Profile Picture

HR Software

Anyone have experience with Paycor?  Pro's and Con's? ------------------------------ Lee Ewing Human Resource Director Spring River Mental Health & Wellness, Inc. Riverton KS ------------------------------

Advertisement