Technology

Latest Discussions

• Hello there. Attached is a template used by project managers and anyone else who is tasked with a software project. I cannot locate the one I used, but this one is a great place to start.  You may need to collect a lot of the information on your own, ...

• Misty & Julie We used the attached as a starting point. Best, Jackie Jackie Harder Mireles Human Resources Director Inogen, Inc. jmireles@inogen.net Jackie Harder Mireles Human Resources ...

• Hey Julie. Fast forward 9 months and I'm in the same boat you were in.  I'm working to build the business case for a new, integrated HRIS and am looking for any examples out there.  I really want to put my 'best foot forward' with this project and get ...

• Profile Picture

RE: RFP Template

Hi Dale,  I think this Buyer's Guide from Paylocity is a good start to get you thinking about what you want and why to formulate an RFP. Every HCM salesperson that walks through your door is going to say yes to everything so have very specific asks and ...

• Profile Picture

RFP Template

Hi Security National is in the early phases of looking to improve our HRIS / HCM capability.  Presently we are utilizing Great Plains and the HRIS components of that software (not optimized for HR at all).  In working with our CIO, one recommendation ...

Advertisement