Technology

Latest Discussions

• Hi!  At my previous job I used ADP and Paylocity. The paylocity I used was VERY basic - didn't include any kind of benefit tracking, or performance. We implemented onboarding and recruiting and I loved them. Onbaording is customizable, we had some issues ...

• Hi Katherine, I highly suggest you lay out your goals and expectations for making this kind of move first in order to keep priorities in the forefront at all times. Then start demoing the platforms. You will then have these priorities to begin to ask ...

• We just implemented BambooHR (110 employees) and it has been great so far! We had paper onboarding and a lot of manual processes before that, just like you. Onboarding is super easy with Bamboo, I love it. Same with Time Off requests and time tracking ...

• We are basically looking for a platform to make our onboarding process easier.  We currently do everything by paper forms.  Having a website that the staff can access to make changes to tax forms, demographics.  We would also like to do all evaluations ...

• Since you only mentioned three (3) potential vendors … there are many more.   Based on your specific needs, of which we are unaware, I've seen good success with both Paylocity and Bamboo … but due primarily to poor implementation and on-going tech ...

Advertisement