Technology

Latest Discussions

• Hi there, We use InfoStructures - I'm still new to my company so I can't really speak to the quality of service, but thought the name a least may help in your search! Best of luck! ------------------------------ Kate Gillooly HR Manager Tysons Corner ...

• ​​​Hey everyone! Can anyone recommendation an IT company in the Washington DC Metro area for a small non-profit association that manages IT on a daily basics? ------------------------------ Melvin Bodmer, Jr. Office Manager Public Risk Management Association ...

• Hi colleagues,  We are IT solutions/staffing company with 2 international offices outside of US. I'm currently looking for the HR system to cover such functions:  Onboarding (documents e-signature) Benefits enrollment HR IS reports( salary history, ...

• ​Good Morning, All of our team members' files are stored in Doc Trak.  This works well for us.  We have an active file and a non-active file. Gail ------------------------------ Gail Kozenko HR Manager Mentor OH ------------------------------

• Hello, Does anyone use a online HR file management system to house their employee files. I need to get away from the ever increasing paper. I did a demo with Dynafile. Do you know anything about them? What system do you use? ------------------------------ ...

Advertisement