Technology

Latest Discussions

• In some cases we do become the Broker of Record. Most of the time we are assigned as the TPA to administer the insurance programs and work with the existing broker. WorXsiteHR is primarily an HR Technology company, but we also happen to be a licensed ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Do you love your HR Technology??

_ Matthew, insurance companies don't pay for other companies software, and nothing is "free" (as it says on your website).  So do you make your money by becoming the broker?  Similar to Zenefits?

• Johanna, I used to sell for ADP and although not a bad product I am jumping on the UltiPro bandwagon with the others.  We've had UP for some time now; it's very easy to use for both employee and admin.  Processes like onboarding are simple and straight ...

• My organization currently uses SharePoint as well. Unfortunately, there is no training on how to properly utilize it. If someone is looking for a document that happens to be on the tool, they are simply given an "it's on SharePoint" as an answer. This ...

• Thank you so much for your input!  Have you encountered any limitations or anything you hoped were different?  How's your support? ------------------------------ Johanna Soto VP, Administrative Services Joseph Cory Holdings, LLC. Secaucus NJ ------- ...

Advertisement