Technology

Latest Discussions

• You're right. I don't believe someone out there "has it right". It also depends on the size of your business and how everyone uses the system you have. There's a lot of intricacies to consider when matching a right fit HRIS system. I'll say that I liked ...

• I wasn't involved in our payroll/HRIS conversion to Paycom so I can't speak to that, although my colleagues who were involved felt it went very smoothly.  I was responsible for implementing the Applicant Tracking portion of Paycom and I will agree with ...

• Hi, We switched to Paycom in January and I agree that the Payroll module is quite good.  But...and this is a big but, we have not had good luck with any other module especially the HRIS piece.  Integration was bad. Information wasn't put in ...

• We switched to Paycom last year (from Ultipro, and prior to that ADP, and prior to that ExponentHR).  So far we have been pretty happy with it.  Our payroll issues have been greatly reduced, and the ability to let employees request their own time punch ...

• Hi Stephanie, We just moved to Paycor and I like it. It has a lot of functionality and most of the things you need or want to do is in your control. I agree that I've waited for resolutions for some issues longer than I would want to, but I wouldn't ...

Advertisement