Technology

Latest Discussions

• Hi, I recently got a license for Tableau and am excited at the possibilities for data visualization. I can't comment on all the functionality yet but on first look, it looks awesome. Feel free to reach out to me now or in a few months if you'd like me ...

• Thanks, Kimberly. I actually sent you a private message in response to your first reply to this post. ------------------------------ HR Generalist Board Member, SHRM Georgetown Student Chapter Washington, DC ------------------------------

• Hi Lena, Thanks for the recommendation. We actually did a review of different HRIS systems this year and we were really impressed with UltiPro by Ultimate Software. Unfortunately we were not given approval to change HRIS systems this year. Since that's ...

• Hi Sarah, As a generalist specializing in HRIS, compensation and benefits, I know exactly how you feel after 25+ years working with many different systems and aligning to provide reporting and analytics to our shared services friends in finance. Also, ...

• I think I may have replied to you in another forum on SHRM.  Our company provides the service you are looking for.  We can set up corporate apparel and other products and generate on demand when employees order.  We also have a fully automated anniversary ...

Advertisement