Technology

Latest Discussions

• We recently did a demo with a company called Treats (treatme.com). Basically, you can give a "treat" to anyone at a scheduled time (ex. anniversary) or at a random time (ex. after completing a project). The employee receives a link in their email...

• I would like to know what reward and recognition systems folks would recommend for a 3,000 person global company? Has anyone had success with particular sections of a systems e.g. points system, peer to peer, service awards, gift cards? How...

• I would suggest scanning them into a separate external hard drive as you mentioned. I know some people are extra cautious and store the paper and the scanned documents.It just depends on how secure you feel your systems are and if you are comfortable...

• My top choices for an ATS are (not in order) ClearCompany, Jobvite, and iCIMS. Has any of you had any experience with these ATS companies? Good or bad, I would like to get a real idea of how these systems worked for others. Also, did you integrate...

• We would like to store our terminated employee files digitally rather than paper. Are you aware of any rules, other than record keeping requirements, that we need to follow when doing this? We are considering storing them on an external drive for security...

Advertisement