Technology

Latest Discussions

• ​Sarah, Please feel free to contact me … have worked with many not-for-profits of Shalom Community Alliance's size, I may be able to provide the assistance you seek. ------------------------------ Bernard Aller SHRM-SCP Purveyor of Capability POC & ...

• Hi Rachel, we use UltiPro as our HRIS/Payroll system for our 3,000 employees and we love it! We have been customers for around four years and it has allowed us to decrease our payroll processing time from three days to 4 hours by automating just about ...

• Hi Sarah, I can definitely help you! WorXsiteHR provides a FREE, integrated, web based, Private Exchange and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution to companies of all sizes.    ERP includes Human Capital Management such as ...

• Hello! I have been asked to start looking at new HRIS (Hire to Retire options) systems. Does anyone have a template that they have used in the past for evaluating demos or systems? I am also looking for sample ATP and HRIS project plans or templates. ...

• ​We have used UltiPro since 2014. We have use nearly every module of the system from Core HR, Payroll, Open Enrollment, Time Management, Recruiting, Onboarding, Performance Management, and Compensation Management.  We are very happy with the solution.  ...

Advertisement