Technology

Latest Discussions

• Hi there! My name is Aliah Wright and I write about HR technology for SHRM's website and HR Magazine. HR Magazine just published this vendor's selection guide: Getting HR Tech Vendor Selection Right Vendor selection is more challenging than ever due ...

• Hi there. We are currently evaluating all-in-one HRIS/payroll vendors and the top two we're considering are Namely or Paylocity. Do you have experience with either of these that you can share? Do you have a vendor that you love and recommend? My company ...

• ​I recommend iCIMS.  I just implemented this in 2017 Q2 and the implementation was very thorough.  This is great for applicant tracking and on-boarding.  The onboarding allows you the ability to send applicants paperwork to complete before their first ...

• _ ​We started with one IT Coordinator.  He could do basic trouble shooting, setting up hardware, and was the liaison to the vendor doing all the serious IT work.  It has kind of been the best of both worlds.

• _ As a company that provides outsourced IT across the country, I would to look at all aspects. Maybe it is time to find a new provider. With a good provider you will have access to more than one or two IT guys with a wider range of skills and knowledge, ...

Advertisement