Technology

Latest Discussions

• Hello,  I work for a company that has under 500 employees, with 14 locations including 1 in Canada. We are looking for a HR Software program.   We have narrowed our search to either Bamboo HR or BirdDogHR.   Has anyone one used both of these programs ...

• Hi,  Are there any agency recruiters out there? I'm looking into ATS software for a staffing agency.  What do you use and like? Thanks Renee ------------------------------ Renee McNally, SHRM-SCP HR Director GSE Systems ---------------------------- ...

• _ Good Afternoon HR Colleagues, My company is in the process of rebuilding our Technology and Operations organizations and I was hoping some of you would be willing to share your IT/Technology/Operations functional org structure(s) with me (Company ...

• Profile Picture

RE: HRIS Payroll system

_ ​Paylocity: YES ADP: Never Ever PaychexFlex: NO WAY

• Hello Kristi, If you would be interested in scheduling a call with me, I'd be delighted to introduce you to KPISOFT's Enterprise Performance Management Solution that offers everything you're looking for in a PMS.  I've uploaded a file that provides further ...

Advertisement