Compensation

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

RE: Temporary Employees and Overtime

_ Yes you need to pay overtime.  I am surprised that this was not addressed at the high level in your contract.   We have a general contract as an overarching agreement that states we will pay OT. When we bring a new temp onboard, ALL of our temp agencies ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Temporary Employees and Overtime

_ You as a company are responsible for following all FLSA laws  for both your regular and temporary employees.  So yes your company  will be required to pay OT for temporary employees who have clocked hours over 40.

• Profile Picture

Shift Question

​​​I am located in Nebraska and work for a non-profit.  We have a number of Nurse Practitioners and Registered Nurses who work for us.  We are looking into extending our clinic hours.  One of our NP's is interested in working three 12 hour days.  She ...

• Profile Picture

Temporary Employees and Overtime

_ ​​Hello, we recently contracted a temp agency and through them we currentlyhave 2 temp employees. The Agency is requesting  we pay OT rates for additional hours worked over 40- are we (my company) responsible to pay at an OT rate (over 40 hrs) or ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Share Compensation Data with IT

_ ​You are correct and I should have elaborated our IT has access to everything that is computer related. Which our program we use has a section for all departments to use. IT has full access to everything on the program and computers. My employee files ...

Advertisement