Compensation

Advertisement

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

RE: Signed Agreement concerning Back Pay Wages

_ We had two letters.  One was a cover letter explaining that their position had been reclassified as non-exempt.  The other was the specific acknowledgement they had to sign. Cover Letter Recently we have been working with the United States ...

• Profile Picture

RE: OT information request USA and UK

_ Not a 1099 expert by any means, but my understanding has always been that independent contractors do not have rights to overtime.   In the UK employees have labor contracts.  I would read through what you have on file and see what is specified there.  ...

• We are a small privately held company - 1; have multiple 1099 employees across the USA, anyone have an idea if we need to pay them per the state FLSA laws for OT?  If so how do I get a list of what those are? 2; We have more of these folks in the UK.  ...

• Profile Picture

Signed Agreement concerning Back Pay Wages

_ Hello - Does anyone have an agreement they have used to have employees sign off on the back pay of overtime over a two year period? Typically is used when someone was identified as exempt and then upon further analysis of role it was determined the ...

• Be honest, tell them your initial offer was temporary, you were a little taken back as you seen other staff members get an increase in pay, address the challenges you have had acting in both roles  and you would hope they would take that into consideration  ...