Compensation

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

Classifying Part Time employee as Exempt

_ I work for a nonprofit in California and we have partnered with an out of state University to bring on a post-doc  Research Asso ciate for 2 years. The University and our organization will each be paying 1/2 of her agreed annual salary ($52k). ...

• _ We have an employee who traveled to attend business training. This employee is hourly non-exempt, and was taken out to lunch and dinner by the training hosts. Should the employee be compensated for the hours spent attending these meals?

• I am working on a bonus plan for leadership based on corporate goals.  I am looking for workbook or spreadsheet to easily track and figure bonus percentages based on goals met.  Does anyone have a resource or sample that I can view? Thank you ------------------------------ ...

• same here, payroll sees all.  HR Compensation sees all - used to be what was called 'Wage and Salary'.  People can't do there jobs if they cannot see the information needed, But not everyone in HR needs to see salary data, for example - on anyone. ------------------------------ ...

• Profile Picture

CDL Pay for drivers

_ We have an employee who is a driver. He is the only one being paid mileage and a few hours of hourly pay weekly. The entire company received a pay raise of 4% because everyone else is hourly. He received the same 4% only on his hourly, which equates ...

Advertisement