Compensation

Latest Discussions

• Do you find that most organizations are still using service award programs?    We are considering the transfer of our service award administrator to another vendor  and senior management has asked if  service awards are still relevant for large organizations.   ...

• ​​We currently use a payroll software for completing payroll in house. Considering outsourcing due to cost and performance of current payroll associate. Are there companies that truly reduce the workload of payroll? Too many times have I had the software ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Mid Year Pay Schedule Conversion

_ I'm wondering the advantages of moving to semi-monthly. My perception is that employees would miss those two months of "bonus" pay dates and the consistency of bi-weekly. Consistency for example knowing that it's every other Friday as opposed to something ...

• _ ​In our case,  in most transfers, the employee's new responsibilities are somewhat like their previous responsibilities, and they likely move from being a high performer in familiar responsibilities to a learning performer in different responsibilities. ...

• What types of service awards do you provide to your Board members?  Our Board members are not compensated, and they devote much of their time to our organization, therefore, we would like to properly recognize their contributions when their terms end.  ...

Advertisement