Compensation

Advertisement

Latest Discussions

• That's great advice, Windsor.  Like Matthew, I'm seeking this info as well.  Are you willing to share privately what your company does? ------------------------------ Amy Lourenco SHRM-SCP Criterion Systems, Inc. Ashburn VA ------------------------- ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Job Downgrade

OP, You should also look at the demographics of the group. If the others are predominately white males and she is the only female, look at the salaries on that basis as well. Also look at start dates if she was the last one hired in or one of ...

• Profile Picture

OP, so sorry you inherited this messy situation.  That's a tough one and it feels like there wasn't enough oversight when the changes were made.  This next thought is terrible on my part, but many times throughout my career I've found myself explaining ...

• Profile Picture

_ Op here, thanks for your responses - it has given me more to think about. The employee in question, let's call her A, has been in the position for over 3 years and her concern with pay disparity is a recent one. As best as I can tell, the job was ...

• Profile Picture

So what am I missing here...  does the new job description apply to everyone as written now? Was the lower job grade description written to accommodate for a lower skilled person? How will the new description be applied in the future?  Did the person ...