Compensation

View Only

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

RE: Benchmark data

Jessica... I am part of a HR consulting firm. About 50% of our work in in compensation because of the very questions you asked. I would be happy to chat with you and offer some suggestions no charge. I can be reached at jclark@hranswers.com ...

• Profile Picture

Benchmark data

I am struggling with our current benchmarking system. I'm trying to find reliable compensation information for distribution employees in 3 locations. The data in my current system seems to be  able to be manipulated to however high or low you want it. ...

• Using Squirrel , we've tracked the hiring rates increase a little bit more than 10% since March, 2021 over the US, as a whole.  These are only hiring rates, and different than traditional survey data, but does show a very significant growth this year, ...

• See attached Excel sample. Compounding interest can be tricky to compute in your head but visually I think it's pretty simple to see in Excel over time. The file attached assumes the same exact percent each year but you can overwrite my formulas in the ...

• I have local survey data (Ohio) for 2019 for an AP Clerk.  Small company and I am not a compensation person.  What approx percentage would that survey data move to get it to current day?  Thank you. ------------------------------ Anne Schwing Nilpeter ...

Advertisement