Compensation

View Only

Latest Discussions

• How many employees do you have? Do you offer short term disability? If you offer short term disability, that can be used at the same time as ONE birth and bonding leave of absence. You can make the birth and bonding LOA to cover both Mothers and Fathers ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Two Paternity Leave Policies

_ Yes. Is it illegal discrimination? It depends - During the bonding (not disability) period, are you treating non-birthing parents less favorably than birthing parents? If so, it's illegal. https://www.fmlainsights.com/drafting-a-parental-leave ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Austin, TX Payroll and Vacation

_ Which I understand you only pay employee for days they worked if salary. But like I said I'm just curious if semi monthly is pay from the first to the 15th , then 16th to the end of the month, I don't think my friend should get docked on the pay. ...

• Profile Picture

_ What does this means? " I would check the period paid through from the last payroll check and then pay the terminating employee the hours beyond that day though the last day."

• Profile Picture

_ The workweek is defined by the employer. Your handbook should clarify the workweek; i.e., Sunday to Saturday or Monday to Sunday. In PTO, you normally wouldn't include the weekend, even if the workweek specifies the week to be a 7-day period. In ...

Advertisement