Compensation

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

DC compensation question

_ In dc if you send an employee home who has not worked 4 hours, he's to be paid 4 hours, this according to dc regs. If the employee worked 4.20 hours AND had .30 minutes deducted for a meal break, this would make him payable for 3.9 hours. Do you pay ...

• _ My company does PTO increases on anniversary dates, and the new accrued amounts are showing on the next checkstub.  We do increases after 1 year,  11 years and 19 years.  I personally believe we need something between 11 and 19.  Or move the 11 to ...

• Hey Deborah,  We have specific folks in the Nonprofit space that only deal with Compensation Evaluations and assessments. I'm happy to hop on a call and see if this is a good fit for them! I would also be interested in hearing more about you and your ...

• Hey Sandra,  We have done a few things like that for our clients here in Texas. I'm happy to talk to you about best practices and recommendations!  Austin_Toffoli@ajg.com ------------------------------ Austin Toffoli Benefits Consultant Gallagher ...

• My current org grants PTO based on annualization date, so we would grant on actual date - it shows up on the first paystub after the anniversary date, but we allow time to be taken after the anniversary date.  Former org accrued time bi-weekly and we ...

Advertisement