Compensation

Latest Discussions

• Pam,  I work for a construction firm. What we did was found a need among our employees and filled that need as a "Thank you." We've also done a lot of other things like catered employee meetings (one with a gift card drawing last Christmas) and other ...

• We don't currently have a bonus or raise criteria and would like to create one. Does anyone have any tips or resources you can point me to? Thank you!! ------------------------------ Seleena Richison Oberman Law Firm ------------------------------

• I work for a small business in St. Louis and wondering if anyone is providing their employees pandemic pay or an extra performance pay bonus due to working so hard during the pandemic.  Most of our employees have been working from home, but they have ...

• Hi!  Anyone else having a hard time finding commercial construction workers at an affordable rate? We do refresh/remodel (not new builds) and can typically find solid Superintendents and Project Managers under $100K, but this doesn't seem to be the case ...

• Profile Picture

Bartenders PTO payout

_ I am a new HR Department of One.  I am also new to the restaurant industry.  I have a bartender who makes $2.13/hour (but brings home much more than that because we bring their pay up to at least $14.00/hour if they don't average that much with tips.  ...

Advertisement