Compensation

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

Compensation for Social Media Intern

_ Hi SHRM-  We would like to bring on a social media intern to manage all our channels. We have content that needs to be shared, we have a strategy that I have created, but we need someone ot execute it. We need someone to mostly post content. We have ...

• Googling didn't help me here, so hoping one of you can. My boss said he's read before that people can be classified as full-time based on title rather than number of hours worked. The reason this is a question is we have facilitators working different ...

• Were you part of the negotiations?  Part of what anyone makes is what they are willing to accept.  If they accept X as their salary then why demand they take more?  Just my two cents. ------------------------------ Martha Heltsley, PhD Director HR and ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Parental Leave

Hi Deborah We are in the process of now doing the same. Where did you land on your rewrite? Thanks Kim ------------------------------ Kim Hickok SHRM-CP Spring TX ------------------------------

• I would also add that if an employee wants to see or understand salary ranges for personal growth reasons that a company could share the employees current range and one above if that is a legitimate employee concern.  But not just because they want to ...

Advertisement