Compensation

Latest Discussions

• My organization is currently deciding whether to use  Reflektive or Cultural Amp for our annual reviews.  This is a child care non-profit so pre-school teachers with limited computer knowledge. Questions: 1.  Do you have experience using either of these ...

• Hi Rebecca -  The generic matrix is published in our communications, but the specifics by person are part of our annual process which is run within Workday.  The manager has access to an online worksheet that shows the employee's performance rating, current ...

• HI I'm wondering for those companies that have ESOPs, how do you put that on your total comp statements?  Do any of you put the average return/increase in share price instead of the # shares/price for each individual ? ​ ------------------------------ ...

• Staci:      Do you have an example you could send to me of what you send to supervisors in advance to let them know what the compa-ratio is and what their limits are?  Do you send calculations with it? Thanks! ------------------------------ Rebecca Gunn ...

• We utilize a 2-dimensional merit matrix - performance and compa-ratio.  Those with the highest performance and lowest compa-ratio receive the highest percentages.  We also allow leaders to exceed the matrix guideline by up to 1.5%.  That is, if the matrix ...

Advertisement