Compensation

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

RE: Taxable Tuition Benefits

_ thanks for your reply, will look into the 1099 option. And yes, a very good benefit indeed.

• Profile Picture

RE: Taxable Tuition Benefits

_ 1099-MISC - that may apply! Ex-EE can pay the taxes on the additional income, if there are any, related to this benefit that seems to not have been properly used (i.e., they left the company way too soon?); this isn't "wages or salary" earned, i.e., ...

• I am the HR Manager for a large Ag retailer throughout Tennessee, Kentucky, Indiana, and Illinois. I have been ask to work on ideas for putting together a performance based bonus plan for our executives. What type of performance metrics do you use when ...

• Profile Picture

Adjusting for Cost of Labor

_ We're in the process of a competitive labor study and need to revisit how to keep our salary structure current. Do other companies adjust their salary ranges with the cost of labor annually? biannually? When the cost of labor is close to 3% how can ...

• Just a caution FLSA looks at each workweek separately so if the pay is weekly, then the trade within the same week would be alright and no OT would be necessary. If however, the pay is bi-weekly or semi-monthly then trade a day in one work week ...

1 person recommends this.

Advertisement