Compensation

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

RE: Salary Employee

Ok thank you. Our office is in Utah. Does what you say apply to policies in Utah? ------------------------------ James Barrett HR Manager Ascend Staffing Salt Lake City, UT ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

RE: Salary Employee

_ I'm going to assume that the question really is can exempt employee working only 30 hours a week still be exempt.  The short answer is yes.  Exemption status has to do with the work performed, not the number of hours they spend doing it.  If the job ...

• Profile Picture

Salary Employee

Hi! My company is doing pay cuts and we are cutting a salary employee down to 30 hours per week. This employee wants to know if they can still be on salary instead of hourly pay even though they will only be working 30 hours per week? Thanks in advance, ...

• Check out Payfactors Free -  https://info.payfactors.com/payfactors-free-market-data ------------------------------ Josephine Rego Payfactors Group LLC ------------------------------

• I've seen a report from ADP specifically titled for OSHA reporting. I've tried to run it a few times but it didn't seen to give me what I wanted. Maybe you'd have better luck. A sales manager once said to me that "ADP does it" but I haven't had time to ...

Advertisement