Compensation

Advertisement

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

Unemployment due to Salary Cut?

_ Hello,  Starting April 1st (we made the notice two weeks ago) we cut all our employees salaries by 10%, across the board - no exceptions. I have sought advice from some other HR resources as well as the government sites but cannot seem to get a straight ...

• I think that is considered permitted. Sent from my iPhone ------Original Message------ We are. We couldn't find anything that said we couldn't. Sharilyn Brull DIRECTOR OF HUMAN RESOURCE sbrull@vortexglobal.com ...

• Our company is paying the 1/3 for the first 2 weeks, and then we will allow the employee to use vacation time for the 1/3 for the remaining weeks. ------------------------------ Sarah Parlett CTCU ------------------------------

• The law states the employee must be "unable to work or telework due to a need for leave to care for the son or daughter under 18 years of age if the school or place of care has been closed or is unavailable."   Is he asking for leave because he has to ...

• yes, unfortunately.  Please see this from IDES website.   Good reason (fear) = qualification What if I quit my job because I am generally concerned over the COVID-19 virus? An individual who leaves work voluntarily without a good reason attributable ...