Compensation

Latest Discussions

• I am seeking recommendations for a consulting company that will help me develop a comprehensive retail sales compensation plan.  My company is located in the DC, MD, VA area. Please help! ------------------------------ Keisha Stevens Vice President of ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Paycom

We switched to Paycom last September and I am happy with them. I have a main contact for any questions and she gets back to me very quickly. The set up portion was odd because I talked with one person first (sales person I would assume) and they set up ...

• I've had employees negotiate for employer 401(k) contributions (discretionary) and/or more vacation time instead. ------------------------------ Ivette Dupuis SHRM-SCP ------------------------------

• I agree that you would want to avoid "customizing" pay. Could this person use another pre-tax option like 401(k), Health Savings Account to manage his overall compensation and tax bracket? ------------------------------ Anne Peabody-Brostek SHRM-SCP ...

• We recently gave 2.2% EOP increases to all employees. I have an employee that requested we reduce his pay by .7% because the increase put him in a new tax bracket and he is currently receiving a minimal increase because of the additional taxes. The .7% ...

Advertisement