Message Image  

Compensation

Latest Discussions

• The regs have been very consistent about this as has been my interpretation and that is a bona fide meal. Is at least 30 minutes uninterrupted , you would risk if knowledgeable of this occurring making the employee whole so my advice would be to prevent...

• In every place I've worked, flex time was defined just as Rebecca described. There are usually "core hours" but employees may work earlier or later as long as they present during those core hours. ------------------------------ Andrea Trent, SPHR-CA,...

• Remind them that overtime is to be pre authorized and not to be taken advantage of. If they continue to abuse, move on to a written warning. Christina Darley ------Original Message------ How are other companies handling employees who come...

• How are other companies handling employees who come in early and work at their desks during lunch when they are hourly non-exempt employees? ------------------------------ Andrea HR Administrator ------------------------------

• We are a large municipality that has recently implemented a Kronos workforce time and attendance payroll module with mostly non-exempt public safety employees. Our previous payroll software will not integrate with our new ERP, thus a transition from...