Compensation

Latest Discussions

• We offer salary advances very rarely (and I personally hate that we do since it can become a crutch). I don't ask for documentation but a deduction form is completed so we have a paper trail for audit purposes. We usually tie the pay-back schedule...

• Thank you so much to everyone! Very helpful and I believe I have sorted out. Nicole ------------------------------ Nicole Francis PHR, SHRM-CP HR Manager RL Canning, Inc Chicago, IL

• Profile Picture

Vacation payout in Georgia

_ I am seeking input on vacation payout in Georgia. Georgia does not currently have a law requiring vacation pay out upon termination. However, it has been our policy to pay any unused vacation time to terminated employees on their final pay. We...

• We have two levels of reimbursement: low ($80/month) for employees who are expected to respond to emails or phone calls, and the high ($110/month) for employees who travel or need the flexibility of working from home(most managers). We also have a...

• My understanding is the Fluctuating Work Week method of pay is different from paying a non-exempt employee on a salaried basis. Under the FWW method (which is illegal in some states) you have to meet certain criteria - an agreement with the employee...

Advertisement