Compensation

Latest Discussions

• We reimburse after their grade is received, in the amount of the IRS maximum. $5280 currently. Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone ------Original Message------ As a school, we have a very robust professional development...

• As a school, we have a very robust professional development focus and budget for faculty development. Separate from this budget and process is a policy that we will reimburse faculty and staff up to $3,000 for tuition and fees per school year (September...

• Hello! Could someone please give me a review of SHRM's "Employee Handbook Builder?" It seems reasonably priced, but I don't see any samples of what they look like or reviews on the process itself. Thank you in advance. ------------------------------...

• We provide each employee $1,000 in professional development dollars each year. Depending on what they are going to use it for, we pay in advance for conferences, etc. and reimburse if it is a graded or pass-no pass college class. ...

• I am conducting an informal survey on Tuition Reimbursement policies. I would like to know what amount do you pay for in a given year (maximum) and do you pay the employee before or after the class is completed? ------------------------------ Don...

Advertisement