Community Home

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

EEO-1

Good Morning to All:  I have the following doubt will filling the EEO-1 for 2018. Can someone help me with this one... How would you code a Sanitation Employee - Food Manufacturer ?  ( Service Worker - Janitor)  or  Operatives  Thank you... ------------------------------ ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Advise !!

_ Sounds like good suggestions.  Please be aware that you will want to contact your labor attorney or (in the case of I-9 audit) your immigration attorney.  If you take on an audit and information comes to light that your files are deficient in some ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Advise !!

_ I had somewhat of a similar situation. Except layoffs, we were just having a slow couple of months in my department of 2. While my boss kept busy, I was over here twiddling my thumbs forcing myself to find stuff to do. It was so bad to where I started ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Disparagement

_ As I see it, you have a couple of options.  If the administrative assistant doesn't work for you, I would submit a formal complaint to her manager.  Spin it from the perspective of the organization.  This is causing problems in the department and reduced ...

• Profile Picture

Disparagement

_ Hello all, Before I begin, I would like to make it clear that I have worked in HR for decades so I am used to people being angry and even yelling and calling me names (I'll let you use your imagination).  I don't consider myself to be overreacting ...

Advertisement