Community Home

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

RE: Payroll Practioner Training

_ I went through my local community college before getting my bachelor's. I took a class that was specifically "Payroll" and learned all about payroll taxes and what not. It was all online and I think it was about $400 or so.  I also watch a lot of ...

• Hi all, I have an assistant who is taking over payroll for our small company. She has a lot of technical skill, but hasn't done payroll anywhere else before, so I'm looking to provide her with a resource for learning all the little IRS goodies that I ...

• _ I have a little over 7 years of HR exp, mostly from being DOO at under 50 employee companies. I'm currently heading up the HR function which is strategic and fun at times, but me and my generalist also have a ton of operational and recruiting responsibilities. ...

• Profile Picture

RE: My upcoming interview.

_ My suggestion would be to say that you've been there long enough that you rarely feel challenged and you're looking to expand your level of responsibility and continue to learn and grow while bringing value to their organization.  It's good that you ...

1 person recommends this.
  • Profile Picture

My upcoming interview.

_ I've worked as a Senior HR Business Partner for the past five years.  My employer is great, and I love what I do but I've stayed in the role too long despite occasionally still being challenged. I just feel it is time to move on, and yes, earn more ...

Advertisement