Community Home

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

RE: Complaint

Personally, I would bring the employee in the office  - practice deep listening and inquiry. Why is the TM upset- I must have missed something; irregardless there will always be someone unhappy; you can't please everyone but hear him out. ------------------------------ ...

1 person recommends this.
  • I have 1 year in recruiting and almost 1 year as an HR Assistant. Unfortunately I lost my position as HR assistant and I am trying to find a new job in HR. I have gotten a few call backs and in person interviews, but nothing yet. Not sure if I should ...

• Profile Picture

Hi Erica, Was the employee offended or the LGBT community she is a member of offended? Is she speaking just for one person or for a group of  people at your company? Maybe this is a good time to send out a multiple choice survey to see what other options ...

• Profile Picture

Hi Erica, I would thank them for taking the time to voice their complaint.  However, I would let them know the company would prefer that employees not bring politics into the workplace​.  This was just one restaurant from many that the company sought ...

• Profile Picture

First off, thanks for asking and understand this is only my opinion/suggestion(s). I always welcome complaints as they help me grow, not just as an organization figurehead but as a business person.  In this particular instance i would formally apologize ...

Advertisement