Community Home

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

Phone Interview Tips

_ Hello everyone, I have a phone interview next week for an HR position. The position is in the manufacturing industry and the company has roughly 130 employees. I have never formally interviewed for an HR position. I was promoted internally for ...

• I am looking for some advice on how to make myself more marketable. Any suggestions are welcomed.  Anonymous,  04-13-2018 13:27 Not having your resume for reference I'd propose looking at a few things: Showcase what training you've completed ...

• Profile Picture

Looking for new position

_ I have been looking for about a year for a new position and I have had no luck.  I have been in my current role as an HR Generalist for 3 years now and I am really looking for a change in work environment.  I have in total about 15 years of HR experience.  ...

• Profile Picture

Sudden job hopper

_ I started my HR career in higher education; began at the bottom and over several years worked up to senior associate (the level one step below director).  At that point, I felt I had hit a ceiling, as our director wasn't much older than I and I didn't ...

• This can feel painful!  Have you presented a business case on how you/HR can assist with the change?  maybe use a tool like PROSCII or another change management process as your source of knowledge.  Sometimes when you pull in a 3rd party tool it removes ...

Advertisement