Community Home

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

RE: Assistance

I have done freelancing HR for about 4 years now. I would say the best ways to brand yourself and find clients are Flexjobs Upwork Linkedin Also consider networking in your area with social groups in industries you are familiar with. Try meetup.com ...

• This is our policy: Repaying the Company. If employment with the company is terminated, whether voluntarily or for cause, employees participating in [company's] tuition reimbursement program must return the full or partial reimbursement amount according ...

• Profile Picture

As an HR consultant for 14 years now I have found that the local SHRM Chapter is a good networking opportunity.  If you want to work with smaller clients, who might not have an HR department consider your local business group - Chamber or other organization.  ...

1 person recommends this.
  • I am interested in understanding best practices on what commitment companies expect from employees that receive funding for external training or tuition reimbursement. E.g., if a company pays for external training do they expect the employee to stay for ...

• Profile Picture

Good morning. My first thought is through your local HR chapter. I've just very recently come across flexjobs.com - that seems like a good resource for what you're looking for. Good luck,  ------------------------------ Rolland A. Seaman HR Coordinator ...

Advertisement