Community Home

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

A valid signature

_ Hello, my company is trying to create a better performance management process. One of the points is if we should have the employee sign the written warnings after it has been discussed. Because we are remote based company, the write ups will be discussed ...

• ​I appreciate some of the discussions viewed here on change management. One interesting point about has been about the dangers of complacency in successful organizations, when they fail to anticipate the need for change. I am with a highly successful ...

• We have an employee whose performance has been seriously declining currently.  The employee is excessively slow with his truck runs and other job duties.  There was even an incident when the employee took offer an hour just to get diesel.  The employee ...

• Qualitative research is a great way for companies to improve productivity.  I think it is important to take a step back and listen to gain a real understanding from the perspective of the employees.  My strategic HR Management class is focusing this ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Wages

I'd only address if she's 'griping' about her pay. Just as an FYI, this part is irrelevant, thanks to an 80-year old law (see link below for more info*): We are a non-union company. Anonymous,  08-29-2017 13:51 * https://www.nlrb.gov/rights-we-protect/employee-rights ...

Advertisement