Community Home

Latest Discussions

• Hi - Rita Zeidner here. I write the Careers Column for HR Magazine. I'm looking to speak with HR pros about the biggest mistakes HR Professionals make -- and how to avoid them. I'm looking for ideas that ran the gamut, including mistakes that: 1.) might ...

• Profile Picture

Capability Audit

I have recently completed a capability audit for my company and came up with good results.  However, even with good results, it does not mean that there are not areas of improvement.  It is important to locate and address issues early so they do not become ...

• We have also been working remotely since March 2020 and in order to keep collaboration up and keep employees communicating, we scheduled a lot more meetings. Sometimes, it is overwhelming but I believe the structured time together has helped a lot. We ...

• Profile Picture

Landing a new job

_ Hi All,  I've been working in HR for the past 8 years, 5 of which have been at the managerial level, and I have been seeking a new opportunity but am having difficulty finding a new position. I have worked for the same company my entire 8 years and ...

• From an HR perspective, (in regards to the individual vs. organization HR paradox) how do you suggest motivating employees to work together as a team and keep growing while working remotely? My team has been working from home since March 2020 because ...

Advertisement