Community Home

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

Intern Tasks

_ I am assisting a company that has agreed to allow a HR Intern to work for them over the summer.  This is a very new company currently staffed by just the 2 owners so some of the options which would be more directly related to employee interactions, ...

• Hello All, I would like to further my career by gaining additional knowledge and expertise about navigating the M&A process from an HR perspective. Does anyone know of or have experience in any M&A training courses or certifications that I could attend/purchase? ...

• Profile Picture

SHRM-SCP EXAM

_ I am taking the SHRM-SCP exam next week and I am beyond nervous. When I take the post and practice exams, I am usually pretty close to passing threshold, but not passing. I feel like I am overthinking, especially during the scenario questions.  Does ...

• Ideally, help them with guidance/some instructions, but the terminated employees should do their own applications. Are they capable of doing their own applications? ------------------------------ Gillian SHRM-SCP Centennial CO ---------------------- ...

• _ Hello. I am the head of HR at my company and have been asked to help (aka, do it for them) terminated employees file for unemployment benefits. I do not feel comfortable, nor do I have the time, doing this for employees that we've laid off or terminated. ...

Advertisement