Community Home

Latest Discussions

• Good Evening Anonymous Cross-Roads, If I can of any assistance, I'm open to giving any guidance you may be in need of. You can reach me offline / directly at Coreen.Mogavero@gmail.com.  We can schedule a call. Sincerely, Coreen Mogavero ------------------------------ ...

• Profile Picture

Career Coaching

_ I am at a crossroads in my career and looking to speak with a career coach or someone that can provide some guidance.  I wanted to reach out to the SHRM network to see if anyone would be able to assist!  Thank you!

• Profile Picture

Required Training Expectations

_ Hello - I would like to get an idea of best practices for holding employees accountable for required training. For instance, what repercussions are enforced for employees who are not completing required training within the timeframe requested. We are ...

• Hello everyone! We are a chemical plant and have a group of operational leaders needing Leadership Training. I'm trying to find a person with heavy experience in petrochemical plants that can bring knowledge and practical situations for them to learn ...

• _ Hi there! I have been working in the HR field in various industries for about 8 years. My work has primarily been as a "generalist" working in all areas of HR, but I have found that I am most passionate about benefits, compensation, and analytical ...

Advertisement