Community Home

Latest Discussions

• I have been working as an HR Generalist in an HR department of one (two different places) for 8 years now. I would like to be more administratively and strategically involved in my current workplace and I believe this will be best achieved through gaining ...

• Profile Picture

Expanding Skill Set

_ So I have an opportunity outside work to obtain some technical certifications and/or a bachelor's in a technical field at a low cost. I am curious about how to best take advantage of the opportunity. I currently have a bachelor's in business with ...

• I believe it's been just condensed to  CP or SCP. The best place to see is here:  https://www.shrm.org/certification/pages/default.aspx .  I Just registered yesterday and I did it all through the site. Good luck!!!! Shrm ...

• Profile Picture

I want to get SHRM credentials

_ Hello everyone, I am looking into  pursuing SHRM certificate. However, I am confused at which certificate I should get. I have been in HR for past 5 years and I have Bachelors in Science with HR concentration. I see different certificates such ...

• Hi Harold, I'm in the same boat as you, transitioning from a  background in counseling and teaching. I feel like I have a lot of great transferable skills, but it is a little scary thinking that I may have to start at the bottom of the food chain (or ...

Advertisement