Community Home

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

HRBP Mentor

_ Hello, This may not be the correct group but I am looking for an HRBP mentor. I am new to the HRBP role but not HR. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

• First and foremost, congratulations. Before meeting with the stakeholders, please take some time to understand their roles and how they impact on the business. I have heard too many nightmares about people attending meetings without understand the business ...

• Profile Picture

HRBP/Key Stakeholder Introductory Meetings

_ Hello, I just started at a new company as HR Business Partner and I am starting to have introductory meetings with key stakeholders. I am curious if anyone has any words of wisdom or best practices in in terms of an agenda and setting the right tone ...

• HR Magazine Writer Researching Whether HR Pros need post-graduate degree Hi - Rita Zeidner here. I'm a long-time writer for HR Magazine and other SHRM publications and I write the magazine's Careers Column. It's late June...but I'm already researching ...

• Hello I am currently working on a career transition into the HR field. I am concentrating HRIS systems support and analytics as I can use my IT skills for this role. I am reaching out to the community to see if anyone has any contacts or possible agencies ...

Advertisement