Community Home

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

RE: Success Guilt

_ Hi Everyone, Thank you very much for your responses. To clarify, I don't feel guilty for thinking I didn't earn my position.  If it wasn't me working the position, someone else would be, with similar education and earnings. I'm proud to get to work ...

• Profile Picture

_ Disagree. I think they're feeling guilty because they didn't earn their position. Not everyone lucks into something. They did. I think they're viewing it that way. Could be wrong.

• That's an interesting question, and so is the way you presented it. I'm curious though, are you certain what you're feeling is guilt over your success, or is it something else? Make sure you are framing your success properly. Part of it is earned, part ...

• Profile Picture

_ Hi.  I can understand the guilt part - years ago, when I bought a nice, but used, Mercedes, I felt so guilty driving it! Like I did not deserve to have such a nice car.  I was embarrassed to drive the car,  at first.  However, over time, it became ...

• Profile Picture

Success Guilt

_ Hello Everyone, Thanks for taking a moment to read my post, and I look forward to hearing your responses. I graduated with my Masters Degree from a prestigious university in HR at 22. I began working for my parent's organization. I"m now close to ...

Advertisement