Community Home

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

RE: SHRM-CP

Dear Comradery, I Greatly Appreciate your Subject Matter Expert Advice. I will consider and act Accordingly to your Advice. Respectfully, ------------------------------ Rueal Davis ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

_ Hi Rueal,  Welcome! I comment you for wanting to learn more about HR and preparing for the SHRM-CP. No lie - the exam requires a lot of studying and preparation.  Mentorship is great for career development and cultivating a long term professional ...

• Profile Picture

Thank you! The mistakes are what I'm worried about... lol But i Know they're a great way to learn. I will check out that other forum. Thanks! ------------------------------ Mary Drew ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

_ Hi Mary,  No classroom program, no matter how good, is going to prepare someone for everything they need to know for the real world. You will learn a lot from day to experiences -- and day to day mistakes.  If you have not already discovered it check ...

• Profile Picture

Hi there! I'm actually in the same boat as you and am searching this site to see if I can find an HR mentor. I got certified through Ashworth College but I'm not sure that program gave me all I need to know to run an HR department on my own for an IT ...

Advertisement