Community Home

Latest Discussions

• Hello Candie, My team and I recruit for executive level and HR positions on a regular basis. Please reach out if you would like more information on how we can assist with your recruiting needs! ------------------------------ Karlie Hinman HR Consultant ...

• Good evening, I too have felt your frustration recently in the past.  I will share with you a few tips some of which worked for me and some not so much. -Tip 1:  Be assertive:  you are applying for an industry filled with sharks.  My experience with HR ...

• Ladies, I recommend joining your local SHRM chapter and network as much as possible - also, attend seminars affiliated with SHRM. I hope this helps. Tracey D. McMillan-Booker ------Original Message------ _ Thank you, Noel! I hope your job search ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Applying to jobs with no luck

_ Thank you, Noel! I hope your job search goes well. I recently obtained my SHRM-CP and I hope you are as equally successful. I am trying to think positively by saying "I still currently have a job and these rejections are nothing personal...there is ...

• Another great resource is right here on SHRM.org  - SHRM's HRJobs. You can search for HR jobs in your area - take a look at this great member benefit:   https://jobs.shrm.org/ Shrm SHRM's HR Jobs. ...

Advertisement