Community Home

Latest Discussions

• Hello, Anyone know of any resources to learn and maybe get certified for US Employment Law? I saw there were online courses from Cornell University but they are for managers and I don't think I need to go as in-depth as I am not at that level.  There ...

• Hi Sandi, We have noticed that many organizations are still conducting performance reviews, but providing the following tweaks to the process: 1) Incorporating WFH questions . You can find some examples of WFH questions here: https://www.pavestep.com/post/questions-to-ask-your-remote-employees ...

• We are continuing on as usual, just adjusting for the staff who are working remotely.  I believe it is important to keep going as close to normal as possible and staff working remotely may appreciate the connection, especially if empathy is used for those ...

• We are rolling out 180 or 360 degree evaluations to get a better picture of where everyone is at. ------------------------------ Kenneth Thompson ------------------------------

• We are in the process of reevaluating our Performance Appraisal process.   What are the trends others are doing, seeing especially in 2020.   Our business never stopped, but definite changes with remote working, more virtual business operations with our ...

Advertisement