Community Home

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

RE: Disciplinary Action

_ I guess it depends on what it is...discipline or coaching?   Is it punitive or showing a better way?  If it needs to be a formal discipline then don't sugar coat it into a  coaching memo.

• Profile Picture

Disciplinary Action

_ ​I have to give a member of our Senior Management a Disciplinary Action, would you do it as a Verbal/Written Warning or would you do a Coaching Memo?

• Profile Picture

RE: Lunches

Your handbook also notes that "Changes in the work schedule will be announced as far in advance as possible". Dear Employee, Due to staffing and business needs the lunch break has been reduced from 60 minutes to 30 minutes effective July 1, 2017.  Please ...

• Profile Picture

Lunches

​Hello! Our employee handbook states that "it is required that all employees working eight or more hours per day take an unpaid, one-hour break during the course of their day", however our business needs have changed and we have informed all employees ...

• Good Afternoon, Does anyone have recent study materials for the SHRM-CP exam?  I'm new to SHRM and would like to study to take this exam in December. Thank you! ------------------------------ Faith Plummer ------------------------------

Advertisement