Community Home

Latest Discussions

• To the OP, there are pros and cons in your current situation. The pro is that since you are applying to an upcoming opening in your current company, the management team knows you and is hopefully aware of a lot of the skills necessary to be successful ...

• Hello, I am doing a very similar move. I am currently a Director of Disabilities Services and provide accommodations to students at a university.  Everything revolves around and focuses on law and compliance. I am getting my certification through SHRM, ...

• Someone in my group is considering going for HCI's Coaching for Engagement and Performance Certification. It's pricey, so we wanted to find out whether it was worth it. Your thoughts are welcome. Thanks! ------------------------------ Judith Turner ...

• Ford Harrison is a nationwide law firm that puts on great employment law seminars (usually two-days).  I see that they also have webinars, too.  If they are having a presentation in your area, you will not be disappointed.  You could also search for a ...

• Well said Sara! You are spot on with all of your points.​ ------------------------------ Jesse Castro Human Resources Manager Gildan Activewear, Inc Chicago IL ------------------------------

Advertisement