Community Home

Latest Discussions

• Someone in my group is considering going for HCI's Coaching for Engagement and Performance Certification. It's pricey, so we wanted to find out whether it was worth it. Your thoughts are welcome. Thanks! ------------------------------ Judith Turner ...

• Ford Harrison is a nationwide law firm that puts on great employment law seminars (usually two-days).  I see that they also have webinars, too.  If they are having a presentation in your area, you will not be disappointed.  You could also search for a ...

• Well said Sara! You are spot on with all of your points.​ ------------------------------ Jesse Castro Human Resources Manager Gildan Activewear, Inc Chicago IL ------------------------------

• Consider career coaching, outplacement coaching and life coaching. There are plenty of opportunities to do contract work. Sharita Robinson Founder 404-551-5098 www.robinsonconsultingservices.com Sent from my iPhone ------Original Message------ Since ...

• _ Good day! I am looking for suggestions regarding places to take employment law classes in the state of Pennsylvania. It could be online for a seminar or any other training. I had taken one class masters level previously and was interested in taking ...

Advertisement