Community Home

Latest Discussions

• First of all, I HEAR YOU! I empathize in such a huge way with all you have shared. I am also in a department of one for a small business (14 employees, owned by my father) and am currently, recruiting for positions within our newly opened subsidiary. ...

• Thank you for your reply Patricia! My test date is 12/7.  Kim ------------------------------ Kimberly Stoberski University of Pittsburgh Pittsburgh ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

RE: SHRM-CP

​Hi Kimberly, I did the self-study for my SHRM-SCP and can offer these tips.  I gave myself 3 months to 'absorb' the material from the SHRM Learning System (SLS) -- roughly a book a month.  I took the pre-tests (and post-tests) on-line through the SLS.  ...

1 person recommends this.
  • I'd be happy to connect with you. I am also in the Boston area.  ------------------------------ Joelle Stone SHRM-CP Optikos Wakefield MA ------------------------------

• _ Hi. I'm looking for some guidance in my career, as I'm feeling a bit burnt out and frustrated in my current role. Some background: Im currently the Director of HR for a small company (30 ppl) I was brought on 2 yrs ago to lead all of our talent acquisition, ...

Advertisement