Community Home

Latest Discussions

• Thank you! ------------------------------ Tatianna Ramos Director of Human Resources Laredo TX ------------------------------

• No, partners were not participating but one of our senior management was but left early. Insurance will always advice to avoid risk, a lot of things could go wrong by having employees drink either they can get into a fight or get into an accident or provoke ...

• I'd say that as an HR pro you're expected to 'report workplace risk management issues to leadership.' In fact, SHRM lists as an entry-level competency  (under HR expertise) in their model. ------------------------------ Ivette Dupuis SHRM-SCP ------------------------------

• _ Are the partners partaking? My husbands partner would bring buddies to our shop after hours to work on their cars and drink beer MADE ME CRAZY!. Yes there is a liability, if someone is drinking and falls and breaks a bone the company is on the hook ...

• Hello! We've had some employees get together after work hours outside our work place (smoking area and parking lot) and start drinking and stay there for a while. We want to approach the Partners (owners of the company) since some employees not just get ...

Advertisement