Benefits

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

RE: Are we eligible for FMLA?

_ ​If your company has less than 50 employees total, it is not required to offer FMLA. That doesn't mean that you can't create your own "FMLA-like" program; just don't call it FMLA because it isn't. The FFCRA only deals with leaves due to COVID. It ...

• Benefit Resource put on a good webinar about the ARPA impacts on Cobra and Dependent Care Accounts thought I would share.  https://vimeo.com/536969413 ------------------------------ David Cotie Director SDL+GHS Senior Health Solutions, LLC New ...

• Hello fellow HR heroes! I just joined an non-profit organization in Washington, DC with less than 40 team members which is the smallest group I have supported and was wondering if there are any exceptions to the FMLA rule of "at least 50 within a 75 ...

• We have unlimited PTO subject to approval. It's worked out great and a lot less administration. ------------------------------ David Cotie Director SDL+GHS Senior Health Solutions, LLC New York, NY 10022 www.grouphealthsolutions.com ---------------- ...

• Lisa - We allow employees to accrue more than 240 hours throughout the year but only carry over 240 at year end.  They can cash out up to 40 hours twice per year as long as they have 100 accrued hours remaining.  If an employee has 260 hours accrued ...

Advertisement