Benefits

Latest Discussions

• Very interesting, thanks for sharing. ------Original Message------ ​​ Two unrelated occurrences illustrate that while it is difficult to steal money from a retirement plan, it is certainly not impossible. TPA SCHEME FAILS From 2013 through ...

• I'm not sure I understand why he isn't eligible for 200 hours? ------Original Message------ _ Effective immediately, we are changing our vacation policy from based on just years of service to both employment category as well as years worked. Annual ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Flu Clinics

I would second Walgreen's, I've always had a good experience with them. ------------------------------ Eliza Fiedler HR Manager El Paso, TX ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

RE: Flu Clinics

_ I've used Walgreen's in the past.  As long as they have a store near where you want to have the clinic they will come on site.

• We currently use Halo and have used them for over 20 years. We are currently looking for a company that does more adventures than items. But they are good to work with. Thank you, Beth Eshelman, SHRM-CP Hi-Line, Inc. H.R./Account ...

Advertisement