Benefits

Latest Discussions

• Rx claims are known risk heading into the plan year, and any co-morbidities or conditions are going to factor into the laser amount. Most stop loss companies will laser. All of the good ones I've worked with. This isn't uncommon and it's hard to get around ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Self-insured medical high cost claims

_ We had to move to an ACA plan due to an employee undergoing long term cancer treatment.

• Hi there! For starters, I would assure the ISL includes medical and prescription claims (bundled) as many new gen and specialty medications can easily trigger your ISL deductible threshold.  Creative strategies would be to assure compliance with your ...

• Hi Kevin, The majority of the business that we do is self-funded in the 50-500 space. We have a very aggressive strategy in regards to high cost/specialty RX. I'd be more than happy to share with you. Feel free to give me a call or shoot an e-mail.  Thanks ...

• I agree with Hilary Vatter. You can also have two seperate benefit guides for the two different classes of employees so they can read and understand when their benefits start as well. Also, many employers who deal with high turnover term benefits on the ...

Advertisement