Benefits

View Only

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

ACA 1095C FORM

_ Some employers offer extra pay to employees who decline to enroll in employer-offered group health coverage.<o:p></o:p> However, these "opt-out" payments may have consequences for employers because they may affect whether the employer's offer ...

• Profile Picture

Hourly PTO

Hello, I am working on a project looking at hourly PTO in my organization.  Wondering what other manufacturing companies are offering as far as vacation, sick leave or any other PTO benefits, upon hire.  Trying to get an idea of the current standards ...

• For sure,  Normally it starts with and introduction to our comp team, They are made up of folks that specialize on comp in your industry. Then it is to find out exactly what you are looking for, maybe for what you want a custom survey isn't needed so ...

• Hello, I work for a small private healthcare practice, EE = 10.  I am writing a proposal to modify an outdated PTO structure. I would like to propose adding in Professional Development for staff. Does anyone also work for a smaller company that wouldn't ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Job Descriptions/Salary

_ May I get more information about this? We are in North Texas and would like a salary survey on our 102 employees and not sure how to even begin. I have asked but get all sales calls and I want to know specifically what it entails, how long it takes, ...

Advertisement