Benefits

Latest Discussions

• _ I would share the same information shared with other managers regarding their direct reports, such as expected duration of leave and expected rtw date.  I am not sure why the benefits person would need to share information about the condition itself.  ...

• Our management team has read a couple of Dave Ramsey books and we actually use his book, "Entreleadership" as a tool for running our company.  He has very good interactive information online.  Highly recommend. ------------------------------ Laurie Otero ...

• Yes, I do, as A Matter Of Fact. ------Original Message------ Hi, We are looking into the possibility of providing personalized financial coaching for our employees. We want a program that provides actual personal interaction with financial advisers ...

• Profile Picture

When the FMLA employee is a member of HR

_ How do you handle FMLA when the employee is a member of HR and reports to the HR Manager? We have a benefits person, but they have less experience and seniority than the FMLA employee.  How much information should the benefits person give the HR manager ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Financial Coaching

_ Check out the "8 Pillars".  They are headquartered in Utah and the CEO and founder is Brian Ford.  They do in-person training/coaching and have a full website too.  Their recommended protocol is a mandatory 1st training for all employees to break down ...

Advertisement