Benefits

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

FMLA rolling calendar

_ Hi all - hoping you can help with this: I have an EE who is going on FMLA 2/2/20. This year, she was already on FMLA between 1/14/19-3/31/19. So that means in our rolling calendar, as of 2/2/20 when her leave starts she has already used 39 days of ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Tracking Time Off Hours

_ The leave balances are printed on pay stubs, but is only really utilized for hourly employees (the way things were done before my arrival). So the master excel spreadsheet is what is used internally to track the hours. The problem is though, that managers ...

• _ Hello HR Community! I am relatively new to HR, but I am a department of one, so any information that you can provide would be helpful. I have an employee who has been using FMLA since November 18 to recover from a surgery. I checked in with him earlier ...

• Hello fellow HR colleagues, I have been task with putting together a retirement progression or incentive program for my company. A little about my company, we are less than 50 employees and we have a small group of aging employees. We would like to provide ...

• _ This happens for our accounting staff once year end closes.  Typically they work weekends in January if they need to.  If it reaches a high number,going into February weekends, we often give them comp time back (given as a "bonus" day or two - depending ...

Advertisement