Benefits

View Only

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

RE: Health Insurance for Remote Employees

_ Check with your health insurance provider.  We have remote employees and our health insurance provider offers a plan for staff who are outside of the 'network'.  The plan is more expensive but the benefits are basically the same as the in-network ...

• Profile Picture

Data Analytics

I just gained access to an extensive benefits analytics platform that provides data on a monthly basis regarding employee benefits claims.  I'm new to truly analyzing benefits data analytics. How do I determine where to even start with reviewing a large ...

• Good afternoon:<o:p></o:p> Would someone be able to share a "template" that they use when creating Job Aids, or Standard Operating Procedures or a as it used to be called " Desk Manual".<o:p></o:p> We are drilling down and documenting our HR/Payroll ...

• We are a small (just over 100 ee's) telecommunications company with a small warehouse and offer two weeks of paid parental leave at 100% of their wage/salary. Same amount of paid leave for both men and women. ------------------------------ Kirstin ...

• My company is working on improving our PTO policy to be better competitive given the market and have 2 questions for everyone! 1.I am trying to research what is happening out in the market but falling short of finding alot of data that is either free ...

Advertisement