Benefits

Latest Discussions

• I've been a member for some time and have found the discussion to be helpful.  As someone who runs a company that helps businesses implement and manage retirement plans, including 401(k) plans, a lot of businesses love offering these plans, but are not ...

• Profile Picture

Laid off employee - Health condition

_ Hi all I would like to seek for your advice for this case. I just received a letter from the Cancer Institute where one of our employees is having cancer treatment. The letter informed us about his health condition, said that his health condition ...

• _ As a smaller employer - 450 employees, I like working with smaller vendors as large vendors sometimes ignore smaller accounts when things get busy.  Or they just assign the most junior CSR trainees. My experience with Wageworks - now Health Equity ...

• Profile Picture

Employee Stock Options

_ Is it normal to automatically sell an employee's stocks upon termination? My spouse recently switched jobs and his former employer did this. I have not worked for a publicly traded company since college which was eons ago. I still have my stock th ...

• Agreed, time should go with other time off requirements (my previous organization allowed time to be taken in .1 increments, it was a nightmare for FMLA) but why would you deduct from their FMLA bank for "time" taken on their lunch hour, isn't that just ...

Advertisement