Benefits

Latest Discussions

• We currently use WageWorks to administer a reimbursement from the company contribution to subsidize the cost of their monthly Medicare premium. I'm thinking of leaving and self-administering as our former CEO recommended. From what we know so far after ...

• Hello,  I too do not have nice things to say about WageWorks. We were with TASC for many years and then switched because we thought they'd be better and both HR administration and employees wished we didn't. We are back with TASC now and agree that the ...

• Profile Picture

RE: EAP

A lot of ancillary carriers through in an EAP if you have a couple of lines of coverage.  Guardian has a decent one Otherwise look at Health Advocate - they can be reasonable  ------------------------------ David Cotie Director SDL+GHS Senior Health ...

• Profile Picture

RE: EAP

We use Cascade Systems (cascadesystems.com).  They have been very helpful not only with counseling but with other perks and wellness benefits.   ------------------------------ Pamela Baldwin EdD, SHRM-SCP, SPHR, CEBS Director of Human Resources Brooksville ...

• We have the same situation where I work.  Our peak season is May through September and we often hire temps and contractors and have no room left in our parking garage. We have worked out a deal with a neighboring hotel to rent parking spaces. It is one ...

Advertisement