Benefits

Latest Discussions

• Hello,  We currently have a PTO policy which we are looking at possibly revamping. Additionally, we have allowed employees who have not yet accrued time off (either new hires or just not enough accrued time for PTO) to use "UPTO" or unpaid time off. ...

• My husband's company is a small, family owned business in Iowa. They have less than 50 employees. They offer health insurance to the FT employees or an incentive in the form of a $1/hr raise if the employee does not enroll in the company health insurance. ...

• Hi there, I'm looking to implement a paid day off for volunteerism.  Does anyone have a template I could use or any guidance if you've put a policy in place?  Thank you! ------------------------------ Kristine Urban-Kreuger SHRM-CP Fairway Independent ...

• STD only - 60% of weekly earnings up to $2,500. 1st day benefit for accidental injury, sickness is 7 day waiting period. We pay 100% of this insurance for our employees through Companion Life. For a small company, I have had 2 claims recently and they ...

• Profile Picture

Health Insurance Plan Design

_ Hi - We're faced with making some pretty significant changes to our health plan for the coming year, which could definitely cause some disruption within our organization and looking at what health plans other organizations use. We're a small professional ...

Advertisement