Message Image  

Benefits

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

COBRA

A new employee joined our firm just two weeks ago (August 10) and has just resigned due to the stress of learning her new job. She elected medical coverage which was to be effective on September 1st. Since she left before coverage was activated,...

• Profile Picture

RE: Veterans Day

_ It may be too late, but another suggestion is to profile one or two veterans each week leading up to Veterans Day so that they get their own newsletter and then the edition that comes on Veterans Day will have pictures of all who participated with...

• Profile Picture

RE: Veterans Day

_ I suggest you ask those veterans in your company if they want to participate - not all will want to do so. And if they do, it would be nice if it were shown as mini-interviews, a Q&A that allows them to respond to questions and customized for...

• Just reread your original post. To clarify, if her spouse has a new job or gains new coverage, she can choose to go to his plan. I was thinking she simply changed her mind earlier. ------------------------------ Ivette Dupuis SHRM-SCP

• Based on the info you provided, I don't see a trigger for a qualifying event. My guess is that she'll need to wait for your or her husband's open enrollment. ------------------------------ Ivette Dupuis SHRM-SCP

Advertisement