Message Image  

Benefits

Latest Discussions

• We send out 3 notices: Information is embedded in a "Welcome to the Company" email sent to new employees; Our online benefits system includes an "offer of coverage" feature that sends a notice requesting a response ("I want to enroll" or "I...

• I agree with Texas, you have done your job of notifying the employee. PPACA puts the responsibility on individuals to ensure they have insurance. The employer is only obligated to offer it. ------------------------------ Leslie Nienkark Compensation...

• Profile Picture

voluntary benefits

Does anyone have experience using BenefitHub or Zebit for voluntary benefits and financial wellness? I work for a small public media non-profit and want to expand our voluntary benefits. These are two companies I have read about but haven't seen...

• At a past employer (a non-profit membership organization w/childcare center) we did run background checks and fingerprinting. We paid for it, no we did not let them take them with them when they left. I think the reasoning was what if between us...

• Hi All - I have been trying to research an answer to this question but even the HR Answers section on SHRM isn't helping. Hoping someone here can confirm this for me! Under the NYS Commuter Benefits Law, employers with over 20 employees are required...