Benefits

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

"You Earned It"

​​Hello, Does your company use "You Earned It"?   If yes, please provide me with any feedback regarding implementation, service, employee utilization, how much you budget per employee, and how your employees like the site.  Greatly appreciate it. Thanks, ...

• Hello, I am currently developing a proposal for implementing a benefit to help our employees pay their student loans. I am looking for any feedback from companies that have already implemented a Student Loan Payment Program. Have you seen ...

• ​We moved from a 4 hour increment to 1 hour and it works for us. Employees did not want to spend 4 hours for a simple teeth cleaning. We have one bank of PTO to be used for any leave needed. We use BambooHR and it handles the requests well. ------------------------------ ...

• ​Just under 50 employees. Closed Tuesday only. Employees can use PTO if their manager approves it for Monday. ------------------------------ Wendy Peterson SHRM-CP Human Resource Director ------------------------------

• Donna, Plan sponsors essentially have three choices for this type of fee assessment:  Your current investment advisor Other investment advisor(s) An independent consultant The most practical approach for small/mid-size employers ...

Advertisement