Benefits

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

RE: Commission s paid on health insurance

_ We pay our broker a flat rate rather than a commission.  We don't allow our broker to collect any commissions from any line of coverage except on our life insurance and when we agreed to allow that we reduced their flat rate accordingly.  We pay $95,000 ...

• That is a tough one and a good reminder for us all to check our policies. I found a recent article on CNN. http://www.cnn.com/2007/TRAVEL/ADVISOR/05/15/health.coverage/ Cnn Will your health plan ...

• (I think I accidentally messaged this to you, Kathleen, rather than posting. Sorry about that if I did!) We amended our plan to allow two additional ACA-related QEs:  - Exchange Event – a loss of eligibility under the terms of the plan due to a reduction ...

• Around $30 Per Employeee Per Month would be the average for a 100 enrolled employee medical plan. This number though can vary greatly, plus or minus, based upon the supportive services the broker is offering. Also, with some of our employer clients, ...

• _ One important note is that if you move to part-time, and thus your income changes, you may be able to be exempted from an employer plan due to affordability.. S omething else to consider...

Advertisement