Benefits

Latest Discussions

• We did a 5% increase and will forego a merit increase next year. Michelle A. Mills PHR, CPP Benefits Manager National Vision, Inc. 2435 Commerce Ave. Bldg. 2200 Duluth, GA 30096 Direct Line: 470-448-2419 Fax:...

• Exactly. You need to contact your payroll department ASAP and set up "goals" (that's what ADP calls them). What a nightmare, if you have to manually track the contributions and employer match. Let the payroll provider do the heavy lifting. You should...

• I have always seen employers follow the IRS rules about W2 wages. If it is paid in 2017, then it belongs in 2017, even if the pay period is for 2016. So all 2017 deductions would start with any pay date in 2017. _______________________________________________________________________...

• We count holiday hours as hours worked for purposed of calculating OT. The owners were doing this before I came, and when I asked about the practice, I was told the reason is because they have a hard time getting employee buy in for working longer...

• You can require Information that establishes the medical necessity of intermittent or reduced schedule leave ------Original Message------ You cannot require a diagnosis for FMLA. The regulations are very clear about...

Advertisement