Benefits

Latest Discussions

• We are considering upgrading our current Fitness/Gym Membership benefit to a Wellbeing benefit. The new benefit would include reimbursement for activities that address physical, financial and mental/emotional wellbeing. If you have a benefit that covers ...

• Aaran, We had a combination monthly and annual incentive program in past years.We just signed on with Vitality (Power of Vitality app) to engage our employees and to simplify and reduce the workload of the wellness program on the HR Staff.  We're finding ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Unlimited Vacation Policy

_ Our company is also considering this as well. I'd love to see how others who have already implemented unlimited or flexible time off outline the policy in their handbooks! -Stephanie S

• Hi, Attached is our PTO policy.  My company is in NYC. ------------------------------ Angela Cooper Benefits Manager Silverstein Properties Inc. New York NY ------------------------------

• ​My company is looking to overhaul our current fitness reimbursement program.  Instead of tracking attendance each month, we are looking at a yearly, biannual, quarterly, along those lines, payout with validation of membership.  I'm curious what others ...

Advertisement