Benefits

Latest Discussions

• I would recommend speaking with your broker/agent about this as I've never heard of this being done before.​ Do you have a copy of the original 125 Plan document? I would definitely research this before doing it. I'm pretty sure 125 plans are for employee ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Not returning after Maternity Leave

_ The day she notified you that she is not returning would be her last day.

• Hello, We are below the 50 employee thresh hold. However, we've been holding a position for an employee for 10 weeks -  maternity leave and paying her health insurance. She is scheduled to return this week and has decided not to return. When would be ...

• We keep our SPD's and Plan Documents on our Intranet.  I was looking for some verbiage that anyone can share in terms of referring employees to where the documents are located and that if they would like a printed SPD they may contact.... etc.   ------------------------------ ...

• _ We are social services with a high turnover.  The con for us is the time it takes to get new hires enrolled who then terminate employment not long after.  This would also increase the number of 1095C's we would have to generate.  Nearly half  of our ...

Advertisement