Benefits

Latest Discussions

• I was only referring to pregnancy disability (not FMLA) as a state requirement and not our organizations elective policies and procedures. The Montana State Disability requirement does not include time for bonding with the child. It is only regarding ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Maternity Benefits for Part Time Employees

_ In what state? Are you prepared to extend these benefits to all employees, regardless of gender or parental status, for their bonding periods or are you asking strictly about disability benefits.  Take a look at this article , and you'll see where ...

• Some states require you provide coverage under State Pregnancy Disability even when the employee does not qualify for FMLA. We in Montana are one of those states. Cami Hillis Human Resource Director Northern Montana ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Military Leave for Employee

_ I Googled "sample military leave response letter" and found a few.  Here's one .

• Does anyone have a form that they use for employees on military leave?  I have the paperwork, understand the law, but wanted to send something that states it is approved. ------------------------------ Jennifer Kunkle SHRM-SCP ---------------------- ...

Advertisement