Benefits

Latest Discussions

• _ I am working hard to convince my owner to change our broker.  Broker is a "friend" and has been broker for 45 years. Reasons I want to change/ we NEED to change: 1) Broker only shows up when he has new numbers for renewal.  2) No new ideas, just ...

• Profile Picture

Home office expenses

_ I'm currently re-writing our Telecommuting Policy and am having a hard time finding some Best Practice information on a specific amount to reimburse Internet usage. Currently there is no consistency around how much we pay, its depends on what the manage ...

• Profile Picture

Maternity Leave

Our Credit Union is looking into adding a version of paid maternity leave to our benefits plan. However, this is more of a matching plan. At the beginning of each year, our employees get a designated amount of PTO (amount is dependent on their length ...

• Profile Picture

RE: EAP

_ UNUM EAP. https://www.unum.com/about/newsroom/2018/june/unum-enhances-work-life-balance-program-for-its-employees

• Thanks! ------------------------------ Joseph DiNorcia Vice President of Operations, Chief Financial Officer Demos New York NY ------------------------------

Advertisement