Benefits

Latest Discussions

• _ If you are an ALE (Applicable Large Employer, 50 or more) FT = 30 hours a week, 130 hours a month .   You must credit these hours towards "hours of service". Anonymonk

• Profile Picture

Affordable Care Act (ACA) - Hours Worked Texas

_ I am having a disagreement with my employer about the number of hours that qualify a person for benefits under the ACA rules. My employer believes the amount of hours an employee works in Texas has changed, therefore, they do not want to offer some ...

• 70 EEs 3 PPO Plans We pay 100% for the EE Only coverage on the lowest cost plan, and apply that amount to all other options for the EE and Dependents. ------------------------------ Kaisha Harris, PHR, PHRca, SHRM-CP IrvineCA ------------------------------

• We allow before, during and after. ------------------------------ Kaisha Harris, PHR, PHRca, SHRM-CP IrvineCA ----------------------------

• _ How do you handle QDROs for your pension and /or 401(k) plans?  Do you use an outside vendor to review and approve them, and if so, are there any companies you can recommend?  Thank you.

Advertisement