Risk Management

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

Accident and L&I

_ I have an employee that was hurt on 11/20/2020. He asked his foreman if he could leave to go see a doctor for burns on his wrist from pouring concrete. No accident reports were filled out that day and HR was not contact but the employee did see a doctor ...

• We are a medical specialty practice in MN.  I was wondering if anyone is tracking employees who get the COVID vaccination?  Would this violate any HIPPA regulations or other legal requirements if it was kept within HR files?  We would like to track these ...

• I work in a small, private construction company - HR Dept of One. I would like to develop a 30-60-90 Onboarding Program for the risk manager we are in the middle of recruiting.  This is our first risk manager we are hiring for our company!   We would ...

• To answer correctly more information is required. You don't state what type of claim, however If this is in a court of law, a letter will never "do" . Copies of the documents are provided for review to your counsel and he/she in turn will turnover what ...

• Profile Picture

Employee Records - will a letter do???

_ I am involved in a claim and our counsel is requesting employee records.  The instructions specify, "have the employer provide employment records noting when the EE was working out of state, and when the EE was not employed with the company."  I can ...

Advertisement