Risk Management

Latest Discussions

• Also, OSHA published a Letter of Interpretation addressing the issue. See https://www.osha.gov/pls/oshaweb/owadisp.show_document?p_table=INTERPRETATIONS&p_id=29297 Osha 09/22/2014 - Electronic Certification ...

• More than 100 of OSHAs standards contain requirements for training. Furthermore, a comprehensive workplace safety program should also include training. On OSHA's website they list one of the employer's responsibilities as " Most successful Injury and ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Work Injury

In Michigan, this is definitely w/c related! The injury happened at work and during working hours. It does not matter what she was doing and/or how she did it. I would definitely file a claim with the w/c carrier. ------------------------------ Sandy ...

• Profile Picture

Training Documentation required under OSHA?

_ Does anybody happen to know what methods of documentation OSHA required training are approved? For instance is a written statement by a foreman that they believe the subject employee has received the requisite instruction? If anyone could point me ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Work Injury

_ In my state (SC) this would likely qualify as a work related injury. I ran across a similar case in which an employee was severely injured because a bench they sat on at work broke and they were injured in the resulting fall. This was determined ...

Advertisement