Risk Management

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

RE: Public Entities

Since I have been at present job, we have not hat an incident in public safety.  In our Utilities, yes, we file claims for recovery.   In last public safety position, many times we would file for recovery through our Risk Management and recovered expenses. ...

• Profile Picture

Public Entities

_ If you work for a Public Entity, are you making claims against 3rd parties who cause damages where your Fire or Police have to respond an expend resources to respond? example 2 private company dump trucks collide causing road damage, guard rail damage ...

• All, I'm new to the Risk Management discussion board and I have a question regarding implementing the use of Naloxone for an opioid-associated overdose in the workplace.  The company I'm supporting has a drug free workplace policy, however the business ...

• Profile Picture

Employees on Legal Cannabis Work-sites

_ As the cannabis market is becoming legal in many of the US states, and possibly Canada, how can we protect our traveling employees and company while providing services to cannabis companies? Should we implement employee safety policies and acknowledgements ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Power of Attorney

_ ​We maintain separate medical files for employees too, so I would put it in their.

Advertisement