Risk Management

Latest Discussions

• Hi! My company is trying to email sensitive information to a remote coworker. This coworker is uploading the information into our new HRIS system. What is the safest way to send confidential information through the web? Can we even use email? Thanks ...

• _ Know the applicable laws in your locations. Share that information with hiring managers. Ensure that the laws are being followed. Otherwise, protect the non-adults in the same way that you protect the adults. This isn't rocket science ...

• HR Magazine wants to know: How do you ensure the safety of workers under 18? There have been numerous news reports of companies being fined for violating child labor laws. What can HR do to protect their teen workers and keep their companies out of legal ...

• Look at the Total Paid Hours Detail Report.  You can select which pay codes you'd like to see on the report. ------------------------------ Martha Perea SHRM-SCP Caltech Employees FCU La Canada Flintridge CA ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

ADP Reports and OSHA

_ Not sure if this is the right category to post in - however, does anyone that has experience with ADP reports know of a report or what info I should create in a report that would give me total number of hours, minus holiday, vacation and PTO used? ...

Advertisement