Risk Management

Advertisement

Latest Discussions

• Hi All, I am trying to get some input from other companies about their process when employees travel ( I am not talking internationally).  Do you currently do intake when they return? If so, what does that look like?  Or, do you just let them travel ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Ethics Hotline

Kim, I've been using this Company for several years as part of the Non-Harassment policy Lighthouse Services, LLC 1710 Walton Road, Suite 204, Blue Bell, PA 19422 Main: 215.884.6150 | Fax: 215.689.3885 Janet Beets Ft Lauderdale ...

• Profile Picture

Ethics Hotline

Have any of you had any success with utilizing an anonymous ethics hotline for employees to call to report any misconduct or issues? We are looking into the possibility of utilizing a third party company for this type of service. Any recommendations would ...

• Hi, Looking for industry trends in the travel and tourism industry and I have a few questions: 1. Do you do in-house urine or saliva tests vs off-site facility.  Why/why not? 2. Random testing - what percentage do you do per year or quarter etc. 3. ...

• Profile Picture

RE: failure to reveal medical condition

_ She flat out lied - on application and on pre-employment medical paperwork . Does she still have a  current GA drivers license ?