Risk Management

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

RE: Dollar Values

​I'm not sure about the legality of discipline based on value, but for us, we do not consider it. We start with a written warning. If the employee has a second accident involving the forklift, vehicle or property damage it is an automatic 3 day suspension ...

• What state are you in? ------------------------------ Colleen Martin, PHR, SHRM-CP, ARM Houston, Texas ------------------------------

• Colleen, yes he has been working light duty for us since his injury. And we have medical notes which state he can return to regular duty if he wears his splint on hurt wrist. We are trying to find a legal, appropriate letter to send him to offer the regular ...

• 'Whether an international student in F-1 or J-1 status requires work authorization is not governed by whether the student is paid. An international student may need proper F-1 or J-1 work authorization even for unpaid work. Only if the work is properly ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Safety Incentive Programs

_ If I understand you correctly you are experiencing people reporting incidents late and not in compliance with your policy? If so , how about discipline instead of reward? I mean they are clearly not following policy or directives. Why are you thinking ...

Advertisement