Risk Management

Latest Discussions

• As long as your employee did not sustain any injury in the course of the seizure (for example if he fell and struck his head) then you should be fine not reporting the incident. You are not responsible for the underlying non-industrial condition but ...

• We had the same thing happen at my facility, paramedics and all, and because the seizure was not related to the job, we did not put in a claim, nor did we have to record it on our OSHA log.  You should be able to with a clear conscience report that there ...

• _ Hello, My AP rep approached me regarding a Statement of Loss provided by our Workers Compensation Insurance provider.  Unfortunately, they missed the payment and our insurance lapsed. The Statement of Loss is asking me to certify that I am not ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Employee Medical Issue

_ As long as she has a return to work with clearance from her doctor, really that's it.  She may qualify for IFMLA  for follow up appointments and but she'll let you know.  Most likely her doctor has given her resources and direction for care. Make ...

• I have recently had a situation with an employee regarding an attempt on their life. I need to have a better understanding of what I need to put in place when she returns to work.

Advertisement