Risk Management

Latest Discussions

• Hi! I would like you to tell me what you know about the risk management team in the companies you know. Where is it seated? How is the team conformed? How do they connect with the strategic planning process? Thanks in advance!! ------------------------------...

• Thank you! I'll look into it. Appreciate the suggestion. ------------------------------ Tanya Fagetan SHRM-CP ------------------------------

• My previous employer would do cash bonuses each quarter for meeting safety goals. If I remember correctly, the bonus would only be affected by safety incidents that occurred due to not following proper safety procedures, so people would still report...

• Profile Picture

Safety Bonuses & OSHA

_ I am inquiring to other manufacturing companies that may have previously or currently award safety bonuses to its employees? As you know, OSHA discourages cash safety bonuses as they are viewed as potentially preventing employees from reporting...

• Profile Picture

RE: Standing Desks

My husband happens to work in the office furniture industry & says his customers give the Varidesk good reviews. Very reasonably priced - $200 to $500, depending on the model. Good luck! ------------------------------ Jan Dinota Director of...

Advertisement