Risk Management

Latest Discussions

• _ This is very timely now that OSHA has sent their recommendations for the ETS to the White House. Guess we'll see what happens.

• Interesting update from my Association's legal team today thought I would share.  President Biden recently signed an   executive order   requiring all federal employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. The executive action also specifies ...

• Profile Picture

Anonymous Employee Tip Line

_ I am an HR-department-of-one for a general contractor construction company with 35 employees (located entirely in Texas). We are privately owned and our owners are considering implementing a tip line for employees to report complaints they may not ...

• Hello All,  I am looking for an outside organization to handle employment verification and professional/peer reference services.  Does anyone have any suggestions for a company that is reputable and has a reasonable turnaround? Thanks in advance! ------------------------------ ...

• This really varies based upon the industry and geographic location. It also depends on whether you have to hire a recruiter to fill positions.  As far as legal is concerned, some claims might be covered by insurance but have deductibles. In addition, ...

Advertisement