Risk Management

Latest Discussions

• Does anyone have an immunization policy they would share? We are looking to get our public works employees immunized. Thanks Colleen ------------------------------ Colleen Martin, PHR, SHRM-CP, ARM Houston, Texas ------------------------------

• FMLA does not come into play nor does CFRA, Does he purchase disability or does the employer provide disability for him that he can file against? Is he aware he could be off medically and collect? He supposedly was in an accident 7 months ago, however ...

• Did you ever find one? Can you share with me? ------------------------------ Diane Rodrigues HR Project Manager Renewal By Anderson Smithfield RI ------------------------------

• _ This situation is unique in the sense that proper steps weren't taken when they should have, and now I want to make sure we have done everything we need to before we terminate. I have an employee who has worked for the company for 1 year and 4 ...

• In 2003, Missouri passed a concealed weapons law making the carrying of concealed weapons lawful by a limited number of people under limited circumstances. The Missouri Supreme Court has upheld the law as constitutional, although potentially presenting ...

Advertisement