Risk Management

Latest Discussions

• Hi Everyone, I would start with your ideal employee and work from there.  Is it an entry with a degree?  Maybe put it on your local college's website? I have also read that while expensive, headhunters are good for a lot of companies.  I would also look ...

• _ ​You tell them that XYZ Corporation's drug-free workplace policy is still in effect and review what they are not allowed to do along with the consequences.

• Patricia, At my company, there is a Modified Duty program. Everyone that is injured, unless catastrophic, is expected to return to work. Fortunately, there is always things for people to do, including sweeping the floors. Yes, it works. As an additional ...

• I believe in modified duty programs, it keeps the employee in touch with the workforce, makes them feel productive, and saves money.  Colleen ------------------------------ Colleen Martin, PHR, SHRM-CP, ARM Houston, Texas --------------------------- ...

• I am putting together a Modified duty program for a construction/landscaping company with 1000 employees for their injured workers.  This is a program that will lower Workers' Compensation claims exposures and sets a standard within the culture of the ...

Advertisement