Risk Management

Latest Discussions

• _ Update - the site is supposed to be available August 1, 2017. Anonymonk

• _ I think the determination would be made by the WISHA inspector as to whether or not the closest hospital (St Claire) is within a reasonable distance. You might want to have a voluntary consultation by them. Also, if you had an urgent injury (i.e. ...

• _ ​​ I work for a state psychiatric hospital and was trying to determine if my employer needs to have a first aid instructor on staff? Since we are a psychiatric hospital and when we have injured personnel/patients they would go to a general hospital ...

• Profile Picture

Financial Wellness

​Hi all, We are in search of possible resources to offer Financial Wellness Benefits.  We are considering several components.  One that peaks some interest is offering training on basic budgeting techniques.  Has anyone offered this?  Or, can you share ...

• Our organization will be setting up a production operation in Mexico City this Fall.  Does anyone have resources they could share around safety & risk management for our executives who will be traveling there frequently?  I've heard we need Kidnap & Ransom ...

Advertisement