Risk Management

View Only

Latest Discussions

• Creating a safety committee is a great way to limit risk and to address morale. The committee should have a combination of folks with technical knowledge when there are risks as well as people who get the culture and understand how to build trust. The ...

• Profile Picture

Safety Committee

_ Hello, I'm new to the automotive industry and safety discipline. I have been tasked with starting a safety committee. We work with a company that inspects the dealerships and provided direction with the work areas. I would to start a committee ...

• Hello Kim, DGN Workplace Initiatives offers a wide array of training regarding compliance. This can include employment law and health care related programs. I'd be happy to arrange for some time to talk. I see that you are located in Texas. I also ...

• Good afternoon! I'm looking for a vendor to manage compliance training for our healthcare practice. Any recommendations? Thanks! Kim ------------------------------ Kim Taylor SHRM-CP, PHR Genesis Medical Group Director of Human Resources ------- ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Drug Test Policy

_ We no longer test for Marijuana.

Advertisement