Risk Management

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

RE: Osha Log

_ Establishments of 10+ must comply with recordkeeping requirements.  You could check here to see if you are in an exempt industry.  I'm not in CA but found this for you too. Anonymonk

• Profile Picture

Osha Log

_ CA Accounting firm less than 25 employees. Do I need to keep an OSHA log?

• Does anybody have a good product to keep my warehouse workers glasses from fogging in the cold/warm environment transition.  Hard to operate a forklift if you cannot see.  Something was tried before I worked here but evidently it didn't work. ------------------------------ ...

• What steps should HR professionals take to help their companies weather the next economic downturn? Please share your insights for an  HR Magazine  article I'm writing. Share here or e-mail me at  dori.meinert@shrm.org . Thanks, Dori ------------------------------ ...

• Just sharing a few thoughts; My Company also has employees that travel to Mexico and other countries, but they do not use personal or Company vehicles. As for Hazard pay, how about a quarterly , semi-annual or annual bonus ? Have you checked with your ...

Advertisement