Risk Management

Latest Discussions

• How much should we budget for a consultant to help us develop a business continuity plan? We are a non-profit association that has 90+ employees. Thanks for the help. ------------------------------ Mark Baggett SHRM-CP Human Resources Director Georgia ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Access to HR records?

_ #InWhatState? ​

• ​I suggest using the standard "need to know basis."  Certainly supervisors should be able to view the performance reviews and wages of their direct reports. Beyond that, I would not release the entire file.  Ask them what they specifically need to know ...

2 people recommend this.
  • I wouldnt.... best to allow testing to bd performed by a clinic with a certified MRO ... ------Original Message------ whoa..... Is the supervisor trained in reasonable suspicion? Trained in the use of the device? I do not know the laws in Illinois ...

• whoa..... Is the supervisor trained in reasonable suspicion? Trained in the use of the device? I do not know the laws in Illinois but there are steps in training you should go through before you just go out and buy a "inexpensive breathalyzer" and start ...

Advertisement