Risk Management

Latest Discussions

• Hello, I work in the restaurant industry, and we have high turnover. We frequently receive letters from the MA Department of Unemployment Assistance regarding potential monetary determination charges for employees who have applied for unemployment benefits. ...

• At one of my former jobs, at the executive office level, donations were given to the person that worked the snack bar. There were no other employees involved and no e-mails, therefore no issue. Your labor attorney can probably explain it better, but ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Solicitation and Employee Risk

_ I agree I would be uncomfortable as well. You hate to rain on a good deed and accuse anyone of anything illegal but we all know people can do dumb things. I would advise the employee if he would like to give a gift of his own he may do so but refrain ...

• Profile Picture

Solicitation and Employee Risk

_ ​General Feedback is requested for any HR professional who has experience in this issue, or feedback from the HR community is appreciated. HR Related Setting - State Government - Workers in a Public State University System Topic: Monetary Solicitations ...

• Hi Everyone, I would start with your ideal employee and work from there.  Is it an entry with a degree?  Maybe put it on your local college's website? I have also read that while expensive, headhunters are good for a lot of companies.  I would also look ...

Advertisement