Global

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

Rules for Independent Contractors - CHINA

_ *Cross posted General & Global* Hi,  We are a small, US-based nonprofit and have found a translator to do Chinese/English translation work for our organization.  We want to work with this person on an independent contractor basis. They are based ...

• Hi, Global HR is more about the legal, financial, tax, and government HR legislation than almost anything else.  Since each country views the relationship between the people who live there and the government differently, you get a broad variety of legislation ...

• Hello Global Community, I am based in Texas working for a global organization. I oversee our office in Mexico that supports 250 employees in Mexico City plus 30 other employees in South America (Colombia, Brazil and Argentina). My HR team, based in Mexico ...

• You could hire them as a contractor and as a vendor they would bill you for services.  In that case, taxes related to the business are their responsibility.  You cannot pay them as an employee from the US payroll.  The fees would be through your AP. ...

• Profile Picture

Enagage foreign employees - Ecuador

_ Hello,  We are about to engage someone who lives and is a citizen of Ecuador to do some work for us.  We are in entertainment. The person is going to do some design work for some print materials.  I am starting to read online about overtime and am ...

Advertisement