Global

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

Need Suggestions for Firm in Latin America

_ Hi Everyone,  Our business is expanding into Latin America and I've been tasked with finding a firm that can do our payroll, taxes, and accounting.  We already have an office in Chile, however the firm that currently does these things for us is just ...

• If your company has office/employee in Switzerland, what is your pension offering?  We are a small US based company with less than 50 employees. We have an office in Zurich, Switzerland and several employees. ------------------------------ Xinzhu MD ...

• Hi everyone,  I am Director of HR for Fluence Energy, we are a global  energy storage company with 135 employees in 10 countries.  I am looking for a global outsourcing company to do HRIS, benefits, payroll, immigration , and help desk support. We have ...

• Highly recommend Bamboo HR as a general HRIS solution. Their recruitment and onboarding tools are super. Contact me if you would like to learn more about the Birches Group solutions for Performance Management (which take a unique approach, and actually ...

• ​Hello, I highly recommend Globalization Partners ( http://www.globalization-partners.com ) They provide PEO services all over the world. They're a great company. Very Professional and efficient.  Best regards Sabine Meynadier ------------------------------ ...

Advertisement