Global

Latest Discussions

• I have a relationship ship with Husys Consulting in India who is a part of Career Star Group, you can check www.husys.net and connect to get details of their services I thank you in advance for forgiving typos from phone Nina ------Original ...

• To do payroll directly you will need to be registered but you can leverage third party vendors e.g. Elevated Resources as an example or other staffing/peo organizations and payroll people via that, so they are doing the payroll and social ins etc.  However ...

• _ I am curious if there is anyone that knows if South Africa has a government arm that provides guidance on warning, of bans of travel to other African countries similar to the US State Department or UK or Canada Ministries.  I have a couple employees ...

• Profile Picture

I-9s

Hi, I am looking at getting feedback on what does your company typically do for I-9 completion and tracking- especially if you a mobile/ remote work force and a population of expats. Thank you ------------------------------ A.Singh ------------------------------

• I highly recommend using a local accountant in each country. We have small (<25 ees) groups of ees in 4 countries and this is what we do. Kristin Reusser Human Resources Hitachi High Technologies America, Inc. ___________________________________________________________________________ ...

Advertisement