Global

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

RE: What Certification would be Ideal?

_ Others might disagree, but my opinion is the most valuable education is a business-oriented degree like an MBA.  Certification is nice but not a replacement for a good business grounding.  I have not seen any certifications that do justice to international ...

• Profile Picture

What Certification would be Ideal?

_ Aside from attempting to receive my SHRM certification - would it be best to go for a global or an international certification when dealing with other Latin American offices?

• While I only have a few clients in the international space, we have a international team that I work closely with. I'd be happy to get you in touch with them they will surely be able to answer any questions that you have! My email is below,  Austin_toffoli@ajg.com ...

• I am not a lawyer, but it seems very reasonable that you can specify citizenship and age requirements under the circumstance described.  Those failing to meet the requirements would be ineligible for the positions in China.  And, the employer is in China, ...

• Dear all, I am working in the US, remotely, for a small Chinese recruiting company (5 employees only) that recruits teachers in the US and some other countries to teach English in China (in country, not remotely). I have concerns about how I filter for ...

Advertisement