Global

Advertisement

Latest Discussions

• Hi everyone, I am currently working on an assignment for a Globalization and Diversity course for my master's program in HR Management and was hoping one of you could kindly assist. For my assignment, I will need to interview an organizational executive ...

• Angela I asked our PEO provider for Colombia. The response was effectively that the employee NUST take 6 days of vacation but otherwise the vacation can be carried over for 4 years...… e mail me at john.tinsley@compandben.com if you would like to correspond ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Pension Plans

Katherine, Are you considering a pension just for the 10 TCN staff or also for the local employees ? John ------------------------------ JOHN TINSLEY Director Compandben sa Geneva,  Switzerland, and Cambridge UK john.tinsley@compandben.com www.compandben.com ...

• It is probably too late to reply to this query but if it is still live send me an e mail to john.tinsley@compandben.com   We are based in Switzerland and will cheerfully answer any questions. John ------------------------------ JOHN TINSLEY Director ...

• Special rules apply to USA bases for USA nationals -effectively the base is treated as being in USA. But I do not believe this applies to local staff. They will be employed under local South Korean law and practices. There is no question of their being ...