Global

Latest Discussions

• _ We have an employee who notified us that he is relocating to America Somoa. The employee is able to complete his essential functions while working remotely and we'd like to retain him. Has anyone been in a similar situation? If so, are there any special ...

• ​​Hello, Has anyone recently been involved with implementing core values and aligning or adjusting their company culture? If so, I am seeking ideas/inspiration on how I can best support this initiative. What tools or processes do you suggest for the ...

• Profile Picture

Green Card vs H1B policy

_ ​​​​Hello, Would anyone be willing to share their policy on Green Card sponsorship?  We have in the past only sponsored green cards after all H1B visa applications have been exhausted, but we are finding some of our competitors are willing to sponsor ...

• _ Hello, I am very interested in this subject.  I am working in Africa where the concept of Human Resources is new.  It is a challenge but the work is rewarding.  You are correct in it needs to be tackled in two ways.  It takes a lot of training and ...

• well being from the Middle East but graduated from England and worked with a multinational company made me realises how hard is to be a successful HR Manager.  Human Resource Managemnt is failrly new department in most of the Arab countries, we used to ...

Advertisement