Global

Latest Discussions

• You can create different incentives for Morning, evening and night shift. Normally you paid little more for night shift. In our company we are paying these allowance along with the monthly Salary. ------------------------------ Gautam Saikia GAIL TRAINING ...

• Profile Picture

Parental Leave US and Canada

_ I'm working on creating a paid parental leave policy but want to put a clause or stipulation about voluntary resignations. I want the policy to read that an employee must return and for a certain period of time after leave (obviously unless something ...

• _ Hello, Does anyone on here have any type of internal paid parental leave that can be/is used concurrently used with the Canadian parental leave provided by the government? I'm a US employer with some employees up in Alberta. I'm trying ...

• We have some international information that could help. If not I have a contact in that region that could also help out! Reach out to me and lets set something up so you can talk to my international team! (see contact below) Look forward to talking, ...

• Hello, I am looking for sample policies that pertain to Employees traveling internationally on business trips.  We are looking to set guidelines about where travel can be to and the duration of the travel to remain compliant and lower international employment ...

Advertisement