Global

Latest Discussions

• Take Neil Currie's advice ------Original Message------ Go for it, Adam. Much is the same but every country or trading block is different. Contact the international students and alumni from your MBA program for advice and help in landing ...

• Go for it, Adam. Much is the same but every country or trading block is different. Contact the international students and alumni from your MBA program for advice and help in landing opportunities. Keep in mind that language fluency may be a challenge ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Thinking about taking my career abroad

_ Adam, Do you have any work experience in international HR?  Are you fluent in any languages other than American English? If not, you probably will have a very difficult time finding a role in HR outside of the US.  Without HR work experience, it ...

• Sara If it is not too late, here is a response I received from our Danish payroll and PEO provider: QUOTE I know 2 kinds for recruitment firm:  A large recruitment firm - Hartmanns.dk http://www.hartmanns.dk/en/company-organisation#.WQA7pIjyg2w ...

• Hey everyone,  I have six more classes until I graduate with an MBA in Human Resources. Just recently, I started to think about taking my career abroad. Has anyone ever graduated with a degree in HR from the USA and took a job in another country? Is everything ...

Advertisement