Global

Latest Discussions

• ​Maybe look for a professional association in that field, they often have job postings you can use to get started.    Something like this?  https://www.abainternational.org/career-central.aspx ------------------------------ Kristin Reusser SHRM-SCP ...

• ​If you have the budget, I highly recommend engaging a local law firm to get started on your initial draft.  You can then just modify it from there. ------------------------------ Kristin Reusser SHRM-SCP Human Resources Business Partner Hitachi High ...

• ​Looking to connect with other employers that have local staff in Ireland, particularly if you have shift workers or are in the tech space.  Would like to share compensation practices/approaches.  Worth a shot!  Thanks. ------------------------------ ...

• Profile Picture

Australia and UK Employee Handbooks

_ I've just taken over the role of HR for a global company and need to create handbooks for the UK and Australia employees. I don't even know where to start. Does anyone have any advice? Thanks in advance!

• I lived in Sweden for 11.5 years, and hope to move back. I am also a member of the New England Chapter of the Swedish American Chamber of Commerce. I would be happy to give feedback, but I'm not sure I'm what you are looking for.  Feel free to reach out ...

Advertisement