Global

Latest Discussions

• Perhaps, Neil, but if it were me, I would consult a labor lawyer. All of the countries I've visited on vacation make it clear that I do not have permission to work. They do not specify I cannot work for companies in that country but can work ...

• ​We have a  small New York office currently with 4 people but likely moving to 10 people over the next year.  What are the pro's/con's to go with a PEO versus our own Group benefits plan?  We are working with both our broker and our payroll provider who ...

• ​We have a  small New York office currently with 4 people but likely moving to 10 people over the next year.  What are the pro's/con's to go with a PEO versus our own Group benefits plan?  We are working with both our broker and our payroll provider who ...

• Hello,  Would anyone be willing to share a sample Canadian hiring packet and employment contract? I know they probably vary by region so if you would have one for each region that would be fabulous.  Whatever you would be willing to share I would appreciate! ...

• Hi, With the new Tax Cuts and Job Act 2018 I would like to get a benchmark of how other organizations are going to handle the changes in relocation.  Since household goods move and anything related is taxable to the employee how is your company going ...

Advertisement