Global

Latest Discussions

• Amelia: Here is what the California-required harassment prevention training requirement states: California's new training law applies to employers with five or more employees, which includes part-time and temporary employees, including those who are ...

• Hello, My firm employs staff in Bermuda, Canada (Nova Scotia), Ireland, the Philippines, and the United States. I'm focusing on getting us compliant with mandatory training and I'm having a hard time understanding how best to handle CA because finding ...

• I am in the process of writing a policy for our Mexico office to provide clarity on what the Car Allowance covers and what the gas card guidelines are the employees. Does anyone have a sample you can send me or provide a resource that can assist me? ...

• Kasthuri I put this question to our payroll "partner" in Korea and he said  QUOTE Sick leave is not stipulated in labor law of Korea, which means sick leave is not obliged by law. sick leave is a sort of discretionary decision of management or acceptance ...

• _ ​On the expat side -- housing/utilities, household goods, home travel, transportation, tax equalization, food (only if costs in new location are significantly higher than home location) For the actual relocation -- household goods move, home lease ...

Advertisement