Global

Latest Discussions

• I highly recommend consulting with Don Dowling of Littler, Mendelson. He is an expert on this subject and likely has an article addressing the key issues. Warren ------Original Message------ _ In which counties is it unlawful to implement ...

• Profile Picture

Global Handbooks- Where are they unlawful?

_ In which counties is it unlawful to implement an employee handbook? Or, if the list is extensive, can anyone recommend a good resource housing this information?

• Greetings SHRM Friends I was recently given an assignment by my organization to recruit a Field Service Engineer in Horley, Great Britain. I was curious to hear you're insights on learning the rules of engagement for recruiting in other nations. Thank ...

• I work for a large US based organization. We are currently considering expansion plans in China. I would appreciate any advice from other HR professionals around doing business in China. In particular, I am interested in any advice you have around change ...

• Profile Picture

Wellness Program

Do any of you have recommendations for a wellness program or incentives to help promote a healthier lifestyle in the workplace?  Thanks in advance! ------------------------------ Alisa Rosner HR Manager Netdocuments Corporation Lehi UT ------------ ...

Advertisement