Global

Latest Discussions

• Hello - I am looking for any car allowance policy for UK employees that you may have to share.  I understand the UK is putting into effect incentives to use electric vechicles and we need to update our existing policy. ------------------------------ ...

• hi Jennifer, we do in Melbourne. PIA Services does payroll and accounting. Maggie is our contact and she is has been great. Sue ------Original Message------ Hello, Does anyone have an Australian payroll vendor they would recommend?   We are ...

• Hello, Does anyone have an Australian payroll vendor they would recommend?   We are looking to bring on 1 employee in that region. Thank you, Jennifer ------------------------------ Jennifer Winchester SHRM-CP ------------------------------

• Each province in Canada has different rules. We are looking at vendors now for our Quebec location. This link may help you:  https://www.rrq.gouv.qc.ca/en/retraite/rver/Pages/rver.aspx From what I can tell there are only a few providers available ...

• Our new Canadian subsidiary will have its first employee in January 2019.  Would anyone have recommendations on a provider for RRSP (like our 401k retirement) and HSA (like our FSA account) plans?  We will have one employee and I would like to find a ...

Advertisement