Global

Latest Discussions

• If you handle immigration matters for your company, this topic will come up a lot today and over the next several weeks.  It relates to the ability to certain foreign nationals to finally file the finale stage of their green card process.  Attached and ...

• Good Afternoon All,  I have had around 25 years of HR/Payroll experience in the US in multi-state. However, we work with global organizations and my lack of knowledge in the processing of foreign country payroll has required me to lean on other organizations ...

• Happy Friday Amy,  I reached out to my International team, They are more than happy to help answer this. They did say that would like some more information to answer it more accurately. If this is something you are willing to chat more about please let ...

• Is there anyone that can recommend a few assessment/interview tool vendors that are global? ------------------------------ Amy Coon, SHRM-CP Moog Inc. East Aurora, NY ------------------------------

• You need to consult with tax experts (like EY as suggested) regarding avoidance of Permanent Establishment (PE).  If you are not familiar with it, that's OK.  Check with your corporate tax folks - they will know about it.  Basically, if you do this wrong, ...

Advertisement