Global

Latest Discussions

• Greetings HR professionals, My name is Larry W. Smalls. I am a doctoral student at Walden University in the DBA program with a specialization in leadership. I am conducting a study on succession planning strategies that some human resource managers ...

• Linda, Sometimes what employees want just isnt legally possible. If he is tp be in Spain for a year then he will be taxanle in Spain. He MIGHT be able to continue with USA social security but probably will have to pay Spanish social security too. Employer ...

• This is a great resource for your employee team building! It was amazing for my company! ------------------------------ melanie Bash Starlight Events LLC ------------------------------

• We do suggest and recommend employee handbooks for companies with foreign operations.  It keeps both the home and host company leaders on the same page with the same information.  We have worked in both the UK and AU and have employee handbook templates ...

• Hi.  We are a global software company with team members in UK and Australia. At the time of hire we provide an offer letter followed by an employment agreement.  The agreement is rather extensive and was prepared with assistance from outside counsel. ...

Advertisement