Global

Latest Discussions

• Hello, I was wondering how companies handle housing allowances when they ask an employee to move to a new country to work. We have branches all over the world and have recently began transferring employees from one country to another.   Currently our ...

• Profile Picture

Resume Feedback

Hello all.... I made a not so smart move and left HR while pursuing my MS in HR degree.  Now I am struggling to get back into the field because my resume does not translate HR Professional although every role that I have had is HR related the titles ...

• Hey Melanie,  I can get you in touch with our folks from the UK and Netherlands! They do great work and have helped me tremendously.  Feel free to reach out and I can introduce you to them, Austin_Toffoli@ajg.com Regards,  Austin ------------------------------ ...

• Melanie A good resource is Dirk Ligtenberg. I will send you his contact info privately. Warren Warren Heaps Partner, New York Office Birches ...

• We relocated a facility from the UK to the Netherlands and are seeking recommendations for an HR Consultancy for The Netherlands.  Dutch Employment Law, statutory and best practices are often very different and any assistance would be most appreciated. ...

Advertisement