Global

Advertisement

Latest Discussions

• Hi Krista,  Gallagher's offerings also include Total Rewards and Compensation services for EMEA, APAC and the Americas. I'm happy to share more information if that is of interest.  All the best, Christine ------------------------------ Christine L. ...

• Angella, being a not-for-profit organization I imagine that your budget may become an issue to do the due diligence required in this case.  However, whatever you decide do, before making a decision I recommend that you consult with experts in Italian ...

• Angella, If it is for UK clients better to hire someone in UK ! Unless your employee has already the right to work in Italy even though he is an American citizen I would leave the case alone.  As long as the employee has the right to work in Italy you ...

• Why does this employee want to move to Italy? Is there a family involved? you can write directly to me if you wish. Neal R. Goodman, Ph.D . President Global Dynamics Inc. 3201 NE 183 rd St., Suite 2008 Aventura, ...

• Hi Nirvano, I just tried giving you a call.  I left you a message, you can call me back on 404-592-4821. ------------------------------ Angella Graham SHRM-SCP GPHR Lyrasis (inc.) Atlanta GA ------------------------------