Global

Latest Discussions

• Christine I dont have much experience of online platforms but I can recommend a couple of sources of expertise - in Snegal and elsewhere. We provide PEO services in many locations in Africa and South America for for a USA based university and occasionally ...

• Where are the locations that you want to cover Amber? ------------------------------ Alan Fergusson WBN (Worldwide Broker Network) ------------------------------

• Amber,  My firm conducts many salary benchmarks studies and we would like to be of assistance.  Please consider scheduling time for us to chat. Regards ------------------------------ Luis Buentello President Beacon Associates LLC www.beaconassociates.org ...

• Profile Picture

RE: H1B Visas

Thank you so much, Andrew. This backsup my feelings. We have never sponsored these before and I think we should hold off for now and reevaluate in 6-9 months. ------------------------------ Robin Ramirez SHRM-CP ------------------------------

• Does anyone have recommendations for consulting firms or software for conducting a global job analysis project and salary benchmarking?  ------------------------------ Amber Walker Cleverbridge, Inc. Chicago IL ------------------------------

Advertisement