Global

Latest Discussions

• We are using ITPoeple for our contract and full time employee hiring. they are providing good resources at competitive cost. if your requirement is still open let me know i will share the coordinates. ------------------------------ Aftab Khan Sr Manager ...

• Hi all, We are just adding a new official division (Start-up) to the company and our manager wants to implement a new product that she calls "Global Start-up Kit", since we have done this in a few countries and have a LOT of material. The concept is ...

• Hi folks, if you though measuring the impact of HR was difficult, come learn the fun way! This session is packed with stories, learning (Intel and Google's measurement process) and laughter as we rap our way through the ROI process for HR. Come meet ...

• Hi Michelle, I can assist you with housing in Taiwan. Feel free to email me direct. ------------------------------ Stacy Lee Director- Sales WWSTAY INC Hamilton NJ ------------------------------

• Hi Michelle, Here's another resource for you: Holly Holmes, CRP Director, Business Development LEXICON ® relocation 832.276.2302 mobile We provide corporate language training for expats in case you are in need of our ...

Advertisement