Global

Latest Discussions

• We use One Search Consulting for our Asia and SE Asia recruitment. Our contact is Russell Lin in the Singapore office. Angelique http://www.onesearchconsulting.com/ ------------------------------ Angelique Clark SHRM-SCP Strategic Human Resource ...

• I need to commence a confidential search for a plant manager in Vietnam. Any recommendations on recruitment agencies? ------------------------------ Cathleen Slack SHRM-CP ------------------------------

• _ I've worked (and served for 6 months as interim HR Dir -Eur) for a global companythat had locations in: UK Belgium Netherlands Germany So I can speak to those locations somewhat. I would encourage you to contract with a legal firm that specializes ...

• Good Afternoon, We are trying to determine the best way to compare the following countries: UK Belgium Netherlands France Germany Switzerland We are looking at taxes, compensation, employment law, etc. A guide to doing business in each country. Either ...

• Hello. I am looking for recommendations for a pension plan provider in the UK for a company of less than 10 employees. Any suggestions? Thank you. Elizabeth Fuller, M.Ed., SPHR, SHRM-SCP Senior HR Consultant ...

Advertisement