Global

Latest Discussions

• Hi All, I am considering going for my GPHR certification this year. I noticed when going through the HRCI website to look at the exam purchasing bundle options they offer  GPHR Certification Preparation by Distinctive HR or the GPHR WORKBOOK Package by ...

• The reply I received from our provider of Netherlands PEO services was     I am not sure of the accuracy but it gives a good overview and also provides samples from companies and industries and similar positions so should give the client a good overview. ...

• Does anyone know of a company that will process payroll and benefits for an employee / contractor we would like to hire in the Philippines? Thanks, Leslie

• Suellen As well as the ones already mentioned there is a firm called Worldwide Workplace, a French one called Salveo. and my own firm Compandben International Ltd. We have our own offices for PEO services in Switzerland, UK, Ireland, Poland, Finland, ...

• Many thanks John. ------Original Message------ Alison Two suggestions  Joseph Mathenge    jmathenge@careeroptionsafrica.co.ke   based in Nairobi and  Sheba Siganga, African Human Capital Partners -based in Kisumu. sheba@africahumancapital.co.ke ...

Advertisement