Global

Latest Discussions

• Hello, Is anyone familiar with background checks in Vietnam? We have an office in HCMC, and are beginning to look into background checks for that office. Does anyone know about restrictions on checks? Any advice on which 3rd party vendor is best to use ...

• Profile Picture

RE: VISA Sponsorship?

_ Make sure you get a good immigration attorney.  This is not something you can do on your own.

• Hello Evangelists,  Any one preparing for the SHRM CP/SCP Certification this Winter of 2019, Objective is to Certify and apportion time(Schedule Planning) to learn/understand and improve our individual competencies. ------------------------------ Haresh ...

• When I started in my current role I had never hired someone from overseas, and now we are having conversations about how to make sure we don't hit out Visa cap, we've hired so many in the last 26 months. My best advice is to be sure that your legal, management, ...

• Hello We are looking to implement a discount program in Canada.  I was wondering if anyone has any discount vendors that they can share with us. Thank you ------------------------------ Elissa Franklin West Corporation Patchogue ------------------ ...

Advertisement