Global

Latest Discussions

• Luis, thank you so much for your willingness. I think I'm good for now and really appreciate it! ------------------------------ Michael Bux ------------------------------

• Hey Vicki,  We can help get you in touch with our international compensation folks. We have operations all over the world, including China. Feel free to reach out, my email is below!  Austin_toffoli@ajg.com ------------------------------ Austin Toffoli ...

• I would be happy to help.  I currently teach Diversity and Inclusion at Villanova's Graduate HRD program. Luis ------------------------------ Luis Buentello President Beacon Associates LLC www.beaconassociates.org Ashburn VA --------------------- ...

• Hi Janet, Thank you for your reply. I will email you and get in touch. Really appreciate your time and assistance. Thank you. -Michael ------------------------------ Michael Bux ------------------------------

• We use Dezan Shira for our HR work in China.  They have done a great job and their data bases are featured in the World Trade Center Atlanta global market entry academy training program.  Holly can help you with that request. Holly McCleery <holly.mccleery@dezshira.com> ...

Advertisement