Global

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

RE: GLobal PEO

We provide a PEO service, either directly or through a network of partners in 100 countries or so charging between 10 and 15% of salaries and employer social charges. The price varies per country- I think Brazil is the only country where the price...

• Profile Picture

RE: GLobal PEO

Tracy, I found Mauve is at 15% and I am currently quoting SafeGaurd World who I hear is competitively priced. Both have downsides compared to a firm like GP who specializing in PEO services and sets salaries in USD. ------------------------------...

• Thank you! This is very helpful

• Hi Charlene, You'll find restrictions on sending employee information from a division company in Europe to a parent in the US to be constrained by Data Protection laws. You'll need to comply with these laws. There are some differences between countries,...

• Hello, I have requested personnel information from our location in Germany, the privacy officer is holding the data because of the German Privacy law. From the research I have done, I do not see where this applies to company payroll, department,...

1 person recommends this.

Advertisement