Global

View Only

Latest Discussions

• Hey Edson,  My team has quite a few clients across the pond, Happy to get you in touch with the right people to answer any questions that you may have! ------------------------------ Austin Toffoli Benefits Consultant Gallagher Austin_Toffoli@ajg.com ...

• Hi Edson You can connect to me and ill assist with the right company, there are many different benefits in israel - eynat@papayagloabl.com Regards Eynat Guez

• Hello group, I am looking for a broker in Israel to implement an employee benefit package. Any recommendations? Thanks ------------------------------ Edson Barreto ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

RE: Egypt Employer

Most welcome Teresa, and apologies for misspelling your name earlier. ------------------------------ Khaled Reda SHRM-SCP Per Aspera Ad Astra FZE Dubai ------------------------------

• Thank you so much Khaled!  I appreciate your feedback.  I don't think I need any contact information at this point but I may be reaching out to you in the future if that's okay. Thank you again! Teresa ------------------------------ Teresa Marzolph ...

Advertisement