Global

Latest Discussions

• ​If you are looking for business news and not just HR - the Economist is a great source of global business intelligence.  The World Federation of People Management  Associations can also lead you to the HR associations in each country and most have magazines ...

• Good suggestion, Neal. I read it, too - which reminds me, I follow, read and share a lot from the the World Economic Forum as well. ​I would certainly recommend that you read The Economist to keep informed about global events that may impact your ...

• ​I would certainly recommend that you read The Economist to keep informed about global events that may impact your business.  I would also invite you to join the Global Diversity Group on LinkedIn which I moderate. The group is for HR and D&I senior leaders ...

• Thank you!! ------------------------------ Pamela Wilson Shelburne ------------------------------

• CIPD (UK, Europe) HR Katha (India) HRM Asia  Australian HR Institute (has LI group) I read 'em (their newsletters) weekly. ------------------------------ Ivette Dupuis SHRM-SCP Orlando ------------------------------

Advertisement