Community Home

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

RE: DONATED LEAVE APPRECIATION CERTIFICATE

_ ​We also have a leave donation program.  Fortunately, we don't have to use it often, but each time I have, the response is overwhelming.  We promise complete confidentiality so we would not do what you are proposing.  I am the only one who know exactly ...

• Profile Picture

RE: EMPLOYEE WANTS TO RESIGN

_ Ok, after reading your follow-up, that helps. 1. Did you ask Karen how she's being treated? I know Karen was there to talk about Sherry's treatment, but might be worth asking Karen if she's noticed any difference in how Judy treats her as well. I ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Wedding and new baby gifts

_ ​For baby - We send a plant to the hospital and then order name date baby shoes from babyshoe.com and deliver to the house.  My children are 22 and 19 and I still have those shoes that were a gift from a previous employer.  They were used for special ...

• I know that. I had the same thought you did which is why I worded my statement exactly like I wanted it to imply. ------------------------------ In Todd We Trust ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

RE: I'm Takin' a Year Off...

_ ​I think that is a brilliant idea. I believe I could set myself up to do the same, or maybe six months, but at 56, I would be afraid I would not find a job upon my return. Ageism...  It took a bit of time to get this one. Added to that, I stepped (mostly) ...

Advertisement