Community Home

Latest Discussions

• _ We are updating our employee handbook.  All of our employees work remotely. We have been asked to add a policy about caregiving in the workplace. I have found policies about children in the workplace but I'm struggling with the elder care portion. ...

• Profile Picture

Training Videos

What kind of training videos do you have your employees take yearly? Examples: sexual harassment, safety, etc. I am looking into LMS' and trying to figure out what kind of videos I want them to include for sure for all employee's yearly training. ------------------------------ ...

• _ This is not accurate. "The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) allows deductions that take an employee's wages below minimum wage so long as the deduction is not for the employer's benefit. In general, insurance premium deductions are for the employee's ...

• Profile Picture

Sanctioned Persons

_ Hoping someone in banking can point me in the right direction... I work for a membership association which is also a non regulated financial institution. We are putting together our KYC policies. As part of the process, we are asked how we identify ...

• We use Smartsheet for our checklists -- a checklist for each new hire -- with all tasks, who is assigned the task, etc. and automation and notifications set up. ------------------------------ Robin Kennedy Dunn Loring ------------------------------

Advertisement