Community Home

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

Company's office 365 and personal cell phone

_ We just had an employee leave employment, so our IT department shut down his license to our Office 365.  We tell our employees that if they use our licenses on their personal devices, that they have to be "returned" or shut off when they terminate. ...

• Anonymous # 4 gives sage advice.  Your initial set of interviews could be very open-ended with 3 key questions:  1) what should the company stop doing?  2) What should the company start doing?  3) What should the company continue doing?  And by "company", ...

• Ah ha, an area of specialty!  Starting a D&I initiative, challenges organizations, as they struggle with defining what is diversity without tripping into an EEO description - a very common error.  The additional challenges of geography and engagement ...

• I have coached colleagues on this very issue, so don't feel targeted..  I understand your frustration of having this come up in the performance review process, when you feel that your skill and knowledge should be the primary drivers of your performance. ...

• Agreed.  In this instance, protocols within policy are the road to take before terminating without documented performance improvement plan and offering of company offered benefits.  If behavior continues, grounds for termination exist. ------------------------------ ...

Advertisement