Community Home

Latest Discussions

• _ My best advice is, don't panic.  You have reason to be concerned, and it is good that you are thinking ahead, but don't panic.  Also, don't let the lack of formal education eat away at your confidence.  Although some companies may require a certain ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Leave of Absence-FMLA exhausted

_ Thanks for your response. To clarify I wasn't going to tell him we'd accommodate if he communicated. What I meant was I can't accommodate him because he will not communicate. Since he's calling in daily  and leaving a voicemail and won't to return ...

• _ I had an employee yesterday begging me to contact someone about cancelling a trip for upwards of 50 people to Las Vegas for the ConExpo happening the week after next. I didn't know what to tell him.  I don't have that kind of pull here.

• _ Katie, you do realize that this is not the same strain as the strain that is listed on the back of the Lysol spray etc?  I don't believe in feeding into fear however, I do believe in making sure that I am not minimizing the fears of my staff. Some ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Job Aides?

_ Unless you have actually done these roles I would suggest working very closely your Front of House Manager.  We use what we call a training passport.  A few of my restaurants have separated into days, other it is coupled in various groupings, like ...

Advertisement