Community Home

Latest Discussions

• If he's an independent businessman, then perhaps you could bring him on for a single project as a contractor. This might give you both a try-before-you-buy experience, and allow both sides to figure out if there is a future. ------------------------------ ...

• I worked for an agency in a congested metro area, and we had the choice of a parking pass (although we knew that there weren't enough spaces for us all), or a free mass transit pass. The problem I saw was that people feared giving up the parking pass ...

• Other have mentioned that too many irrelevant messages will cause people to ignore them. I tell my direct reports to tailor their distribution lists to those for whom the message is relevant.  For example, don't blast a message to the entire organization ...

• Profile Picture

New to HR and Seeking Guidance

_ ​​Hello, I have been promoted to the HR Department recently and I am very excited for this opportunity to serve the people in our company. I am seeking guidance from long-term HR Professionals.... If you could go back and do it all over again, what ...

• ​We have large TV monitors mounted throughout our manufacturing plant as well as in the break areas and we run a PowerPoint presentation that is updated daily with relevant information.  We post everything from rule reminders, company wide events and ...

Advertisement