Community Home

Latest Discussions

• I would absolutely get professional liability insurance.  In fact, I'm in the process of renewing our coverage for an animal-related charity in which I am the Treasurer.  This isn't necessarily the coverage you will get from whomever handles your personal ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Drinking at lunch

I have no problems with someone having a drink at lunch.  Our policy forbids people from possessing alcohol on our property or being at work while under the influence.  However, your statement that your people are commercial drivers would be a game changer.  ...

• While someone is a temp, they are not our employee, so they do not earn company benefits.  Everything starts to be earned as of their first date of being an employee of ours. ------------------------------ Mark Baron Fieldstone Credit Union Bradley IL ...

• I would not return the call or e-mail.  People who give notice have an exit interview, so they have already been given to say all they would want to say.  People who were fired are going to have a grudge, so I would not be inclined to believe some of ...

• I would simply cut to the point and admit I did this without proper approval, so I was directed to collect all the shirts.  I wouldn't throw the owner under the bus if his approval should have been sought first.  (Our dress code would not allow this, ...

Advertisement