Community Home

Latest Discussions

• ​Water isn't going to help.  Only time will sober you up. ------------------------------ Roberta Weingarten, PHR, SHRM-CP ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

$$$ Compensation Research

_ Hi!  I work for a very small firm of 15 employees who are mostly engineers. But we are quite competitive with the big guys since we work with the same big name clients (if that makes sense).  For such a small company size what is the best resource ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Hourly Lunch Breaks

_ Anonymonk, I have apparently been under the same rock! So, if you have a policy that says non-exempt employees are required or expected to take a 30-minute meal break, and sometimes one or some of them only take 28-29 minutes, are you interpreting ...

• ​​Hi all, I am looking for recommendations for verifications of employment vendors to assist with home/car loans, and immigration letters. I've previously used The Work Number but I'm looking to see if anyone has other vendors they would highly recommend. ...

• Profile Picture

Bknd Check - DUI 5 yrs ago

_ I have a solid candidate who will be driving as part of his job....but he has a DUI from 5 years ago when he was 22 years old.  Bknd check policy says we will look at these on a case by case basis looking at how long ago this was, how old the candidate ...

Advertisement