Community Home

Latest Discussions

• Hello to All HR's, I have used ADP in the past, and currently I use Ulti-Pro and it is the best! Easiest access to payroll and HR reports... it is so convenient. Also for the Payroll side it is so easy and simple to manage hours etc.... I have used NovaTime ...

• In the past 3 decades, I've used PIPs for coaching (and had employees take it that way and improve), and as the step just before a dismissal, after a written warning.   In my most recent PIP, I included this:  Effective immediately, you are placed on ...

• Excessive absenteeism and lengthy leaves of absences are not considered reasonable accommodations under the ADA.   Go through the ADA interactive process (see ASKJAN).   She needs to perform the essential functions of her job (and she needs to be at work ...

• Good comments all around. I an in the food world as well. I would add Turnover. It is a hurdle. Not sure what your direct role will be, but if you are on the generalist side you will be having a lot of write up conversations - and the like. Personal hygiene ...

• I am not sure if where you are is an At Will state, because in that instance you would have to fall back on on. But - do you have any policies around missed days, or expectations within 90 days of work? Do you have something outlined in your handbook ...

Advertisement