Community Home

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

RE: funniest employee relations issue ever?

_ THANK YOU for sharing.  Most times my issues are so intense, I truly needed this bit if insight.  Made me smile, thanks again.

• ​Let it go.  Seriously.  I know it sounds flip, but that's what you have to do.  You're basing your self-worth and self-esteem right now on one jerky comment.  You're letting this person live rent-free in your head.  EVICT HIM. Talk to a counselor, figure ...

2 people recommend this.
  • Profile Picture

Inappropriate comment

_ I was told about 2 months ago by the owner of a privately held company that they wanted to see more of smiling face and that during one of the BBQ there was at one point I was not smiling enough.  It was not said in a way of being kind or caring it ...

• _ If you don't do this already, you may want to have the employee take their pre-place drug test and background screening and if they pass those items, have them go forward for the physical, since the physical is usually the more expensive item.  The ...

• Technically, they are not your official employee until they pass the post-offer drug test. Most employers do NOT pay an employee for time for pre-hire drug test, since they aren't their employee yet.  Any other test, after they are hired, then yes, ...

Advertisement