Community Home

Advertisement

Latest Discussions

• https://mobile-text-alerts.com/  That's what we use.  Very easy to use, you can set up different groups and import the info from excel. ------------------------------ Karen Wholley HR Manager Randolph Engineering Randolph, MA ----------------------- ...

• Interesting benefit to compete for talent for those still hiring. Temporarily suspends payments due on federal student loans, and enables employers to contribute up to $5,250 to an employee's student loan payments per year, excluded from the employee's ...

• I've been working with Archbright and it's been so helpful. ------------------------------ Sarina Perera HR Manager ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

RE: Return to work protocol (covid-19)

_ From what I'm told, the employee can come back to work if they are temperature free and medicine-free for 72 hours.   If they require medical treatment beyond self-isolation their medicare care provider should produce a written return to work.

• Profile Picture

Notice of Employee Testing

_ I am wondering what type of notice I would need to develop and distribute to employees when we receive notification from an employee that they are being tested for the virus. We are a manufacturing company and an employee in our Dallas, TX office just ...