Community Home

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

Employee Unhappy after Accusations

_ What do you do when an employee raises a concern (either about a company practice or another employee) and you take it seriously, you investigate, and you just don't find objective evidence to validate the claims or that warrants taking action (maybe ...

• Profile Picture

RE: My vaccination response got circulated

_ Even HR professionals are not immune to bullying and harassment. So unprofessional.

• Profile Picture

_ No, it is not mandatory. My boss is upset with me because I said no. She's been taunting me since then in meetings, and I think this was a tactic to shame with my peers (except me all are getting vaccinated).

• Profile Picture

_ I would let this one roll off your back. I do not think you have to justify your personal decision behind not getting vaccinated. In my opinion it's a personal, medical choice.  But it's odd to me that your boss wanted the management team to see how ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Not contesting unemployment

_ Depends on what choices you have. Termination/discharged, and add remarks in any place where you can make a notation.  Often our ex-employees use layoff and I have to explain it was an discharge at-will employer. If it was during an initial review ...

Advertisement