Community Home

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

RE: n/a on i9`s?

_ From what I understand at this point "they" are not getting rid of all the n/a entries.  The instructions give information about when you should and should not use n/a.  This is from the USCIS website currently: " Employees must complete every applicable ...

• Apscreen (apscreen.com). ------------------------------ Michael Trust, MPA, SPHR, PHRca, SHRM-SCP Human Resources Leader ------------------------------

• We use Paylocity as our HRIS which offers a peer to peer recognition program called Impressions.  These are posted in the Paylocity Community page for employees to read, like, and comment on.   We have a quarterly company meeting where we do announce ...

• Profile Picture

RE: HR Intern - Salary Ideas

_ If he's already graduated, I don't see how this is an internship, but I'm very naive when it comes to interns since we don't have a program. I prefer to hire either people with management experience OR a recent grad who want to start a career in HR. ...

• _ Geez Louise folks. its unfortunate that the spouse shared this information and that the rumor mill is what it is.  Yes, you are being discriminatory.  You have to remove your personal biases from the situation.  If the crime is not pertinent to the ...

Advertisement