Community Home

Latest Discussions

• Thank you for your message. I do not reply to anonymous posts other than the initial question, but would be happy to explain my reasoning offline if you would care to reveal your identity and provide contact details. ------------------------------ Louis ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Restriction on hours-ADA

_ However, Short Term Disability deemed him medically unable to work. Once deemed by STD unable to work, FMLA should have kicked in. Now, if you're talking about intermittent FMLA and STD doesn't come into play, then you would drill down as you've ...

• Profile Picture

RE: new I9s for integrated employees?

_ If it's a new company with a new EIN, yes.

• _ I am having the same issue with my admin. Anything that requires more than basic "take the widget and place it in the box" is too complicated for her. She also sends company-wide emails with missing information (she sent an event invite without the ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Spin-off to the Layoffs AGAIN post...

_ I work in manufacturing. While we are diverse to float through a recession, we see very low orders in the back half of the year. Our beginning of 2019 was insane. Since then sales slowed. Our backorders are getting smaller. Not sure what to think. ...

Advertisement