Community Home

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

RE: Random Drug Screenings

_ In what state?

• Profile Picture

RE: Doctor's note from employee

_ First question - are you an FMLA covered employer and is the employee eligible for FMLA.  My answer depends on whether or not FMLA is part of the equation. If FMLA is applicable, issue him the FMLA docs and go from there.  Once he presents a valid ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Random Drug Screenings

_ If it is in your handbook and employees are required to sign acknowledgement of receipt, then they have been notified of random drug test policy.  Do you do drug test as apart of the new hire process? If so, I would imagine that you would use the same ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Going paperless

_ We recently added the ADP document cloud capability to our ADP functionality.  So far it is working well and seems pretty flexible. We will be scanning all current employee files which will be tedious, but I think going forward it is a reasonable solution ...

• _ First, I wouldn't typically use a performance improvement plan to address an attendance issue - this is not a legal thing - just my opinion.  Performance plans are designed to help an employee correct a performance issue by providing information on ...

Advertisement