Community Home

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

RE: Personnel Concepts

_ Tell them to put you on their do not call list.  I wrote an entire rant about them last year here (search labor law poster provider stalking me).  They have a no contact list.  You can ask to be put on their expedited list do it doesn't take 48-72 ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Bereavement Leave

_ I stand behind your intention, but I would not ask people to make a list of names. Just thinking about making a list upsets me. Oh my no.

• Eeeech, agree with others, just say the ee is no longer with the company. Everything else is just more bad words.  ------------------------------ Rich Burns SHRM-SCP Alinear LLC Reno NV ------------------------------

• I do not feel as if it is appropriate to inform others why an employee was terminated. Often times termination decreases the morale in the company or within a team setting because the other employees want to know who is next or the reasoning behind the ...

• People having fun is worth the very small risks, as others have said ask people to use reason and reason will normally prevail. ------------------------------ Michelle Park, MBA, SPHR, SHRM-SCP Director of Human Resources --------------------------- ...

Advertisement