Community Home

Latest Discussions

• _ Weird.. am I the only one that puts no code if they decline? I was told that was the best option last year so that is what I did. Didn't hear anything about doing it wrong so was planning to keep it the same but now I am confused. Oh joy. This happens ...

• _ Sorry in advance for the super long post I am about to write........  But this topic is one of my passions.  I'll also include my email at the bottom of the post if you want to talk offline.   Picture a see-saw.   On one end is Talent Planning (including ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Needle found in office

_ I agree with posters.  You should look into a needle disposal box.  I would not address this with the diabetic employee because it might not have been them.  A lot of people don't like others to know that they are diabetic or have another condition ...

• _ ​You do not need a policy to write-up an employee.  Not everything needs a policy.

• _ I don't think there are any laws against it.  I think I would talk to the employee personally about the harm they could have caused the candidate interviewing and remind them how they would feel if it happened to them if they were interviewing.  People ...

Advertisement