Community Home

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

RE: Recruiting

_ Catherine, One of our other Generalist having the same problem. I'm an hr coordinator so I don't get onvolved, but trying to learn more about EEO/AAP. How do she/hehave the conversation with the HM? In your statement you said that they have to ...

• Profile Picture

RE: HR of One and Responsible for ALL Events

_ Meant to say - They consider it's as an HR and morale function. There's no secretary or admin. in the office. I wish I can have this task removed from my desk. I'm going to discuss this with my manager. And yes, it cost me money upfront, gas and ...

• Profile Picture

_ Meant to say - They consider it's as an HR and morale function. There's no secretary or admin. in the office. I wish I can have this task removed from my desk. I'm going to discuss this with my manager. And yes, it cost me money upfront, gas and ...

• Profile Picture

• Profile Picture

_ Consider having this task removed from your desk all together and having it moved to one person in each department. I don't get involved with these events at my office at all. When I started working here, the management tried to shove it on ...

Advertisement