Community Home


Latest Discussions

  •  That's what we use.  Very easy to use, you can set up different groups and import the info from excel. ------------------------------ Karen Wholley HR Manager Randolph Engineering Randolph, MA ----------------------- ...

  • Interesting benefit to compete for talent for those still hiring. Temporarily suspends payments due on federal student loans, and enables employers to contribute up to $5,250 to an employee's student loan payments per year, excluded from the employee's ...

  • I've been working with Archbright and it's been so helpful. ------------------------------ Sarina Perera HR Manager ------------------------------

  • Profile Picture

    RE: Return to work protocol (covid-19)

    _ From what I'm told, the employee can come back to work if they are temperature free and medicine-free for 72 hours.   If they require medical treatment beyond self-isolation their medicare care provider should produce a written return to work.

  • Profile Picture

    Notice of Employee Testing

    _ I am wondering what type of notice I would need to develop and distribute to employees when we receive notification from an employee that they are being tested for the virus. We are a manufacturing company and an employee in our Dallas, TX office just ...