Employee Relations

Latest Discussions

• I agree with Gregory as far as retaining counsel, especially if the plaintiff is as aggressive as you say she is.  And DO NOT succumb to her demands to see every scrap of paper in your investigation, tell her this is the way investigations are conducted.  ...

• I would consider that sometimes relationships change status (could be sticky later). It's also sounds like a hassle to keep track of who has been granted this arrangement (because it should be permitted for anyone else in similar circumstances, yes?). ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Confrontational & Aggressive Employee

_ #InWhatState? Generally I believe these notes are company property, and the best communication to the employee should be about the outcome and what will be expected going forward.  Nevertheless, I'm starting to see the new state sexual harassment ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Confrontational & Aggressive Employee

_ She really may believe that she is being subject to   retaliation, harassment, and discrimination by her manager. I wouldn't jump to the assumption that she's doing it maliciously. Threatening her that she can be fired or sued for making a claim that ...

• You do not have to disclose investigatory material produced by you as part of an investigation (notes, etc.) to employees regardless of how much employees demand them. you should complete your investigation of the employee's allegations of retaliation, ...

1 person recommends this.

Advertisement