Employee Relations

Latest Discussions

• Performance issues were addressed in his PIP.  insubordination swim lane violations lack of management oversight and leading Following the pip he was demoted however, without a pay cut!. He moved from operation director to sales manager. since then ...

• We put up signs we ordered from Staples (just because it looks more professional). Make sure you put the signs in both restrooms. It seems redundant, but my understanding is that it has helped! But there will always be some who do not wash their hands. ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Request for week off - "family stuff"

_ I agree with Pamela. You can couch follow up questions by saying that you want to be sure that you've advised the employee of their rights under the FMLA. They may or may not know what protections there are, and unforeseen issues ​may arise later, ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Washing Hands Notice

_ We have notices posted in our restrooms at all of our offices. It is totally appropriate to do so. But people still walk out without washing their hands on occasion. ​If you have a company newsletter, you can also put reminders there. Here's a link ...

• Profile Picture

Washing Hands Notice

Through observation (I've actually witnessed it myself), it has been brought to my attention that some of our EE's in our office do not wash their hands after using the restroom.  It has been requested by an individual in the office that we post a notice ...

Advertisement