Employee Relations

Latest Discussions

• I would focus on her functioning for the employer in a professional capacity, is she disrupting the workplace? is she following workplace procedures/policies on resolving issues?. The employee needs to be interviewed and listened too regarding the issues ...

• _ ​Hi, We recently did one.. and it stated immediate and sustainable improvement.  There were attendance issues along with poor work performance. Within a week - we terminated, there was no improvement and the person called in sick one day & was 2 hours ...

1 person recommends this.
  • Profile Picture

RE: Petition to Fire

_ Thank you, yes so I know the issues and have been dealing with it for some time.  It is more a personality clash.  Does not like  her management style.  My concern was exactly what you stated about NLRA.   Thank you everyone for your valuable inpu ...

• Her behavior is disruptive and unacceptable,  to permit an employee to show up 3 hours late without any repercussions is setting a precedence for others as well as, showcasing weak management. Accommodating "personal" issues to a reasonable extent in ...

• My suggestion is two-fold.  First let the employee know that this way of handling issues is unacceptable.  She's affecting the group and the work environment.  Then work with her and the manager to find out the true situation.  If there is just a personality ...

Advertisement