Employee Relations

Latest Discussions

• _ I had one our VP's approach me with an employee relations issue. He took over the department and the people about 6 months ago. He has a poor performer that he would like to let go. The VP has verbally coached him but no improvement. There is no documentation. ...

• _ I had one our VPs approach me with an employee relations issue. He took over the department and the people about 6 months ago. He has a poor performer that he would like to let go. The VP has verbally coached him but no improvement. There is no documentation.  ...

• Profile Picture

RE: FMLA - Independent Medical Exam

_ Interesting.  I've never requested a 2nd opinion for FMLA certification.  I've sought clarification from the physician, but not a 2nd opinion.  Are you questioning the validity of the certification?

• _ ​​Dear SHRM Community Team: I am not sure if this is the correct category to seek guidance but my situation can potentially turn into an employee relations issue.  In my workplace there is a Director of HR and HR Manager (myself).  I have a team of ...

• Profile Picture

RE: FMLA - Independent Medical Exam

_ Yes,  the employee has provided from their physician but my HR director has chosen to option to request a second opinion . I have been tasked with finding a behavioral professional to do this evaluation but none in our area seem to provide this se ...

Advertisement