Employee Relations

Latest Discussions

• I would let the write-ups stand as is.   Unless the employee volunteers that he has a health issue, I would leave that alone as well.  Of course, if the manager found out directly from the employee, that's different and you should follow the interactive ...

• Agree with Poster #2.   And document it all !​ ------------------------------ Chris List , SPHR, SHRM-SCP Syracuse From each encounter, person or experience, you have the opportunity to grow, to learn, to change, to add to your level of awareness, to ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Controller  manipulated documents

_ That would be grounds for immediate termination at my company (a law firm).  She didn't make a mistake, but admitted to knowingly manipulating data.  It may increase the workload in the short run, but protects the company from bigger headaches and ...

• Controller  manipulated documents ( she admitted  to doing so ) CFO does not want to term or demote because  their work load will increase. I things this  act was highly offensive and warrant term at the very least a  demotion.  Please share  feedback ...

• I would suggest having a conversation with the employee and if necessary conduct an interactive process and document it.  Based on the conversation and information received, you can then make a determination as to how you want to proceed with the second ...

Advertisement