Employee Relations

Advertisement

Latest Discussions

• _ I would like to know what other companies are doing, especially in places like Georgia, where we have been open for a while and school starts in August.  I am concerned that now that employees are expected back in the office but schools may delay openings ...

• _ Hello all, I know the PPP Loan Forgiveness is a new thing for everyone, but hoping someone might be experiencing this consideration too. As we start completing some of the PPP documentation, knowing whether past employees have been hired elsewhere ...

• My suggestion would be to start with the reasons why you all have a reason to be grateful that you all have the ability to work from home and that no one has lost their wages or benefits. In return, the expectation is that each employee actually maintain ...

• _ I understand the frustration with this situation as we have dealt with it as well. I am in TX and our numbers of COVID are also on the rise again. We have had a few situations like you have mentioned. Although we did not send a mass email, we basically ...

• Profile Picture

Layoff max for Tennessee

_ What is the maximum amount of time an employee can be laid off in Tennessee? For example-do I have 12 months to bring someone back after layoff with full tenure? After the 12 months, are they no longer eligible to be recalled. This is for a privately ...