Employee Relations

View Only

Latest Discussions

• Hi Brooke, I am doing some work with the North Carolina Department of Public Instruction right now on developing processes and programs for school employees through a CDC grant that they received. I would be happy to talk with you about what we are doing ...

• Brooke, This initiative is commendable. However, it is important that you be careful because of potential conflicts under the ADA and your state law. My recommendation is that if you want to create a protocol, obtain the advice of counsel. You may also ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Employee Mental Health

_ In the past I've given the EAP information to the person concerned, and encouraged them to talk to the person they're concerned about. That way it does not feel like they were reported, and feels like it's coming from a place of caring.

• I work for a school district and we are looking into implementing a process to reach out and assist employees that we feel are having a mental health crisis. We currently have resources for our employees if they feel they need to reach out to someone, ...

• Seeking recommendations for discrimination and harassment training for employees and supervisors to purchase and add to our LMS.  Would like to see some DEI content included and in SCORM format if possible. Appreciate any suggestions.  Thanks and have ...

Advertisement