Message Image  

Employee Relations

Latest Discussions

• _ This happened quite often at a previous employer of mine, employees would work the 3 days or 2 weeks it took for their E-verify record to come back invalid. We paid them like we did all other employees, I've only had a payroll system throw me back...

• It would be nice to think perhaps this person just didnt like the job and decided not to return (devil's advocate). Assuming the worst however you do indeed have to pay her and I would send the check via certified mail to the address she gave which...

1 person recommends this.
  • _ I've worked at places where that was normal exec room language, but never when directed at somebody. I agree with the previous responder that it depend on the situation, whether it was a casual f bomb used in a pejorative way, was a threat,...

1 person recommends this.
  • If you've had several situations lately, I would suggest addressing the problem with the employee base as a whole. As for the specific instances, I would review them case-by-case. If the profanity was directed at a customer and used words that...

• Hi Karrie, We also do not offer health benefits for part-time employees (less than 30 hours). However, part-time employees are included in our birthday gift club (voluntary program) and free gym membership which is the most liked benefit. This...

Advertisement