Employee Relations

Latest Discussions

• I would simply say....I need to share something with you and there’s no easy way to say it - a few members including myself have noticed that your breath has a displeasing odor which sometimes can be overbearing. Is there something I can help you with ...

• I strongly agree with all above! That said, he had interviewed for a significantly higher position 6 months ago - and now he's willing to accept an entry level position?!  I would definitely explore his reasoning in an interview!​

• Profile Picture

RE: Bonus

_ I think your reward/bonus system is in reverse.  If I had this at my job, I would be constantly behind then catch up and receive a bonus for just doing my job.  If I were the other employees who did my work on time, I would have a HUGE issue with ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Bonus

In short, yes. Have you discussed with the CEO?  Or, have you reviewed payroll records to see if there is any trend among those getting bonuses compared to those who are not?  While your CEO is hopefully not giving out bonuses based on any bias or preferential ...

• ​I think you should just pull him aside and tell him that this is difficult for you to do because you do not want to offend him but you don't want this issue to become a barrier in his professional relationships.  Tell him you are sure he is unaware of ...

Advertisement