Employee Relations

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

RE: Performance Management Software

_ Hi Lina,  We used Lattice. It worked well, and about midway last year they had some huge funding for some upgrades that they were going to be making. Overall it was a great program as we were able to enter goals, 1:1's. feedback, kudos and we also ...

• Unfortunately, I am unable to convert to a word document but once you create it you will be good to go. Kathleen Vicario, PHR, SHRM-CP Human Resource Officer 21250 Box Springs Road, Suite 211 Moreno Valley, CA 92557 Kathleen ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Standards for 'Eligible for Re-Hire'

_ I feel like someone who is terminated for behavior or performance should not be eligible for rehire.  You are allowed to determine someone is not suitable for rehire based on your own standards as long as it is not for reasons protected under discrimination ...

• I have not located it as a word document so you may have to recreate. I will keep looking. Kathleen Vicario, PHR, SHRM-CP Human Resource Officer 21250 Box Springs Road, Suite 211 Moreno Valley, CA 92557 Kathleen.Vicario@fsac ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Request time off document

_ Kathleen, this perfect ! Do you by chance have it as a Word document you can send me so that I can make changes? Thank you again!!

Advertisement