Employee Relations

Latest Discussions

• I'm not an attorney, so I would highly recommend that you speak with an attorney in your state who is well versed in verbal contract law. For now, some food for thought...... Does this current employee have any reason not to be truthful about...

• We don't have any retail going on here, but our largest customer is right next door to us and in our plant every single day and we have other customers who visit us often. We want to project as professional an image as we can, for a manufacturing...

• Hi Melissa. Tread lightly indeed. Does your manufacturing plant have a retail element where employees are required to interact with the public? Even then, you should be careful, but if all the new hire will be doing is entering the building,...

• We are a manufacturing plant of about 70 people. I hire all of my line operators through a staffing agency, temp to perm. Yesterday, I was sent a candidate to attend orientation and she had facial tattoos, white eyebrows and gold teeth. I let her...

• I started a new job and need to get a better organizational tool in Excel developed to track vacations. Per union contract, some employees are on a calendar year for vacations and others are on anniversary date. Does anyone have an excel file...

Advertisement