Employee Relations

Latest Discussions

• Thanks for the ADA add-on.  OP, even if FMLA doesn't apply, ADA should as long as you've got 15+ employees.  If you're not well-versed in ADA, I highly recommend askjan.org as a starting point. ------------------------------ Roberta Weingarten, PHR, ...

• I'd like to add to the jury duty part of this discussion. Ask to see the summons and then as to see the receipt of payment for service. An employee told me the other day he blew off the last jury duty summons he received. make sure they actually go, sit ...

• Thank you, you're response is much appreciated. Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device ------Original Message------ Same except we only pay our full-time employees for the day, both exempt and non-exempt. ------------------------------ ...

• Same except we only pay our full-time employees for the day, both exempt and non-exempt. ------------------------------ Erica Berthen SHRM-CP Chernoff Diamond & Co., LLC Uniondale NY ------------------------------

• ​Danika, Regardless of the employee/non-employee status, if the harassment is occurring on the employer's premises you should be very concerned and seek to put an immediate stop to it. Your employees are the face of your organization (as well as the mouth ...

Advertisement