Employee Relations

View Only

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

RE: urgent request please - domestic violence

_ I know in Nevada we have to give domestic violence victims unpaid time off without fear of losing their jobs...kind of like temporary FMLA.

• Profile Picture

RE: Social Media Policy

_ Short and succinct from our attorney.  Less is more in many court cases...  Have your attorney review whatever you create.  They will be the ones defending it not you, $200 for 30 min of time form them will save your insurance company tens of thousands ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Social Media Policy

_ COMPANY STANDARDS AND RULES section 1 letter i reads as follows: i. Refraining from behavior or conduct deemed offensive or undesirable, or which is contrary to the Company's best interests, this includes social media postings which reflect negatively ...

• Social Media has become an integral part of society.  Social Media is constantly changing the way we connect.  It helps us start new relationships and engage in discussion with customers and colleagues from around the globe.  The utilization of any form ...

• _ What state are you in?  Some states have laws and provide benefits/leaves for domestic violence.

Advertisement