Employee Relations

Latest Discussions

• Huh? Let me see if I can decipher this. You are asking about whether a seminar on the topic of problem solving and communication would be interesting?  I'd say yes, depending on the information presented and how it can be practically applied to our ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Problem Solving and Communication

_ I think I got lost reading your post. Maybe it's just me, though.

• We are looking for ideas to increase completion of  "mandatory" training- to incentivise without discipline. Training on topics such as Code of Conduct, Conflict of Interest and Preventing Harassment, etc. are required and important, but how can we enforce ...

• _ I think this very  much depends on the company values, on relationships between departments, and supervisory relationships.  We don't have a blanket policy about this other than to say one can't report to the other.  We wouldn't turn down the most ...

• How would you like problem solving and communication as one topic for a seminar? My idea is to link problem solving and communicaton by including communication as a method for problem solving; alternatively, treat it as a separate topic but use a problem ...

Advertisement