Employee Relations

Latest Discussions

• Poster #13, you were completely rude in your response and I think it was uncalled for that you took it upon yourself to "correct" the original post. Nope.  The OP is the one who disrespected this employee.  OP KNOWS this employee is now identifying ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Transgender Employee

_ Let the employee use the restroom they are most comfortable using and teach your staff not to be ignorant. Talk to the employee and ASK them what can be done to make them comfortable and then talk to your other employees individually to make sure you ...

• Honestly - I would leave the Political views out of it. As it is her personal view against what they are saying. It is not directed at her.  She obviously has more serious issues with job performance and if  customer's are not satisfied. I would continue ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Customers & Political Views

_ ​Grow Up!  Differing points of view is what makes this country great.  We still have that right to say what we want.  If you only want to hear one point of view, move to North Korea.  Go to these places, do your job, don't get involved in the conversation.  ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Customers & Political Views

_ With the position she has, she is going to overhear conversations that are not directed at her. I think her manager should make that clear to her, that just like out in the world she is exposed to varying points of view, she will hear the same array ...

Advertisement