Community Home

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

PRO Act

Th e Pro Act would drastically change US Labor Laws for Non-Union and Unionized Employers.  What is SHRM thoughts about the PRO Act and how can we get involved to stop the passing of this terrible legislation. See link below: https://www.littler.com/publication-press/publication/pro-act-would-upend-us-labor-laws-non-union-and-unionized-employers ...

• Profile Picture

Struggling to Staff in Mascot TN

_ Hello Everyone, I am doing everything I can to find Machine Operators for our Mascot, TN facility. It has been a struggle to say the least! Does anyone in the TN area or anywhere else have any suggestions on what I should try to find more candidates? ...

• Good Morning, Would anyone be able to share a sample document or describe what is permissible when you have asked a union to substantiate need for an increase to the H&W fund? I received a cost break down but I believe that it substantiation normally ...

• Profile Picture

Benefits & Cost Comparison

_ Good morning and Happy New Year! I need to create a benefits & cost comparison of two different companies and I am wondering if someone had a template that are willing to share.  Company A benefits and cost vs. Company B benefits and cost (medical, ...

• Profile Picture

Bakers pension surcharge

_ Did anyone else get the bakers pension notice that said they are removing the surcharge if you request and your local agrees?  If so, what will your company do? Also when fund goes insolvent will my company owe withdrawal liability?

Advertisement