Community Home

Advertisement

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

RE: EPFMLA

_ Hi Deborah,  This law went into effect today 04/01/2020.  The PSL and EFMLA all depends on the situation. I have outlined them below for you( just incase you need it) Effective Date of Law:  April 1, 2020 to December 31, 2020 It appears there is ...

• Profile Picture

EPFMLA

I'm wondering if anyone knows if the EPFMLA that was approved and scheduled to go into effect on 4/2/20, will handle shelter in place orders that have been issued before that date.  Will there be reimbursement or are we required to provide paid leave ...

• In this turbulent times I am in need of some advice. We have extended a job offer to two people who have left jobs to accept our offer.  Now he owner wants me to rescind both offers.  Ethically I feel stressed about this situation, however, legally, ...

• Profile Picture

Family Medical Leave

_ ​I have an employee who took Family Medical Leave to care for his mother who has Alzheimers.  She lives in Puerto Rico, the employee lives in the States.  The employee advised me the caregiver is his sibling.  Is this covered under the Family Medical ...

• Hello! We currently employ a few remote workers out of the State of MN.  My role has been new to the organization and I have not been able to address the possibility of what the labor law implications would be for these workers.  We are also currently ...