Community Home

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

Pay or Not

_ I was looking to see how others would handle this...  A team member of ours sent me this in an email  "If possible would I be able to observe a surgery day and learn the whole anesthesia process for school purposes, it doesn't matter which day or when. ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Long term employee making own hours

_ Does the SVP or president see this as an issue?  What exactly has been discussed?  Are there performance issues or work not being completed then no issue?  If the SVP wants the employee to change this employee's hour, why can the SVP just tell the ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Long term employee making own hours

_ They're exempt. Are they getting the work done? As long as they are, it doesn't matter if they work 4, 40 or 400 hours per week.

• Profile Picture

Long term employee making own hours

_ ​​I started with my current company earlier this year. Our normal operating hours are 7am to 6pm with a flexible start time option between 7am and 9am for all employees. We have a single person department where the employee has worked here 15+ years ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Union Workers

_ ​I agree with that post.  I've been dealing with a union for 4.5 years and had no prior year experience and really no guidance.  I have a question for the previous poster...do you provide management with the union contract?

Advertisement