Community Home

Latest Discussions

• I am writing an article on Parental leave guidelines within your succession planning. Do you have any real life ways how your company or how you have written policy, executed the policy and helpful "I wish we would have handled that differently?!" Thank ...

• Hi Guys, I hope everyone is having a wonderful day! My company, E.W. Scripps, is currently hiring for HRBPs with labor relations experience. Please let me know if you know someone who is interested in learning more. Please send resumes: Danyette.FoulksYoung@scripps.com ...

• Profile Picture

Bathroom breaks - factory workers

_ Hello everyone, Can you share how do you manage your labor worker's bathroom breaks? We are experiencing some difficulties with some employee's going to the bathroom in groups and taking more than 10 minutes. I have been reading OSHA regulations. ...

• ​The logical first step is to establish a policy on attendance. I would be vey clear on why you need the policy by explaining how absenteeism and tardiness impacts the organization. I would also start with my managers and supervisors to make sure they ...

• Read the union contract & see what it says about using paid sick days. My union contract stipulates that 5 of 10 paid sick days can be used for single-day absences.  The other 5 days are for multi-day absences & a doctor's note must be provided. In practice, ...

Advertisement