Community Home

Advertisement

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

Masks in Manufacturing

_ I know there have been posts- Wisconsin just administered a mask mandate requiring masks in all buildings unless it is unsafe to do so.  One of the requirements of wearing a mask is that it needs to be replaced when wet or soiled.  Face shields are ...

• _ You should have received a copy of the charge explaing the isdues and next steps in the process. I would not get too concerned as the board has plenty on their plate and will be slow in starting to review a complaint filed by an individual. If there ...

• _ Hi, this is my first post here. I work at a small unionized nonprofit and we have an employee who has filed a (baseless) complaint against my organization with the National Labor Relations Board. I'm trying to find out more information about the investigation ...

• Greetings! My company does not do this. Employees are allowed to take their vacations, but they have to notify their superiors atleast three business days in advance. From a financial standpoint, I would not recommend allowing employees to paid for unused ...

• I am not sure of other companies... my company does not do this. We do allow up to 40 hours to be carried over into the following year if they would like to do that. For us we value vacation time for our team and want them to be able to take some time ...