Community Home

Latest Discussions

• Stealing is stealing and is grounds for immediate termination.  ------------------------------ Adam Gasper, SHRM-CP ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

Great State of Washington Question

_ We have remote workers in the State of Washington who are required to work 40 hours a week on shift and 80 hours in a biweekly period. They are scheduled to work three 12 hours shifts and one 8 hour shift every other week. Sometimes they are scheduled ...

• Profile Picture

Guam | Vacation Payout Rules

_ Hello, I work for a government contractor and based in Virginia.  We have employees that are based in Guam.  I am having a hard time finding a specific answer.  Does anyone know what the accrual and vacation rules are in Guam (specifically if working ...

• Profile Picture

RE: fmla

_ If the chest pains are the reason for the absences, you have 5 days to provide him with the EN/R&R.  To substantiate the leave, you could request a certification and give him the 15 days to return it, or can rely on the doctor's note that you have ...

• Profile Picture

RE: fmla

It might depending on the circumstances.  In situations such as this, I would suggest that you have a conversation with the employee to gain a better understanding of his situation.  You can also use this opportunity to explain to him how the FMLA process ...

Advertisement