Community Home

Latest Discussions

• Feel free to give me a call to share what the respective findings are. I would be happy to share my opinion. This would just be two colleagues talking shop. ------------------------------ David Gabor Director DGN Workplace Initiatives LLC Holly Hill, ...

• _ David, My investigation doesn't show retaliation but it falls within management's rights. Management should not be scared to manage/discipline but I'm scared that if I don't align my findings, with the findings/opinion of the EEO Manager, that I'm ...

• I am not sure that I completely understand the timeline. If I am reading it correctly, your focused on the inability to to quote legal or policy violations. That is not necessary in order to find retaliation. It is important to focus on the facts that ...

• My apologies if my response is too late. If you are still in need of such a template, let me know. My email address is bill.stovall@ingredion.com. Bill ------------------------------ Bill Stovall SHRM-SCP Ingredion Incorporated Saint Louis MO -- ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Travel time pay

_ Are the employees who meet up at the job site coming from another job site or is this part of their daily commute? Is the travel within the employees' normal commute areas? Is there a union? If no union, we would look at the cost of one uniformly ...

Advertisement