Community Home

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

Affirmative Action Plans

_ Hello Everyone I am new to the non-profit world when it comes to HR and I am hoping someone out there can help me out. When I started, as typial HR people do, I familiarized myself with the handbook, benefits, compensation, performance evals, etc....

• _ I would check you handbook to see what it says about paying out PTO, We have a portion in our handbook that states if a two week notice is submitted, they will get it, anything else less will not be paid out. Since she had enough to pay back with...

• Hi, I am looking for a seminar/workshop on negotiations with a focus on union negotiations. Does anyone have any recommendations? Thanks! Lindsay ------------------------------ Lindsay Meyers SHRM-SCP VP, Human Resurces 4Wall Entertainment...

• You may consider HR owning the training on that topic or require that other departments conducting it notify HR and produce training acknowledgement for each person. ------------------------------ Johanna Soto VP, Administrative Services Joseph Cory...

• Our employee handbook has our sexual harassment policy (along with others) every year we have the employees sign the employee handbook acknowledgment and place it in their employee file. ------------------------------ Pamela Goddard Human Resource...

Advertisement