Community Home

Latest Discussions

• Yes, do so. Regards, Jo Johanna M. Soto Vice President Joseph Cory Companies ------Original Message------ I am moving to a new position that has 2 unions. One is a nursing union with a history of handling issues in a professional manner. ...

• Hi  Suzanne   , Not sure of your location, but Michigan State University, East Lansing Michigan has an excellent program. I would contact them and see what they could other. Don ------------------------------ Don Thigpen SHRM-SCP ------------------------------

• I am moving to a new position that has 2 unions. One is a nursing union with a history of handling issues in a professional manner. The other union is a very active SEIU, my question as the new HR Director for the organization, is do I reach out and introduce ...

• Please clarify your request a little better.  What do you mean by refusals and answering machines?  Since you posted in the Labor Relations, are these employees under a CBA?  That is where you would start. BUT, for a brief overview of the Fair Labor ...

• ​​I am looking for a set of guidelines for administering and recording over time for a group of employees so that it can be distributed as equally as possible . i.e.  considering how to handle refusals, answering machines, vacation, sick days, etc when ...

Advertisement