Community Home

Latest Discussions

• _ I went to enter in a new hire through our payroll system ADP and received an error message. It would not let me enter in a number that began with 9.  I looked up today and found out it means it's not a real social security number, it's a tax payer ...

• For several years, our client has mailed SPDs to union employees on a CD. Since most laptops sold these days no longer include a CD drive as standard, we are considering distribution via USB flash drives. Has anyone used flash drives to distribute SPDs, ...

• If all employees are new, and not hired for instance, exclusively through a union hiring hall, and therefore all union members, why can't you just hire who you want and if the union attempts to organize your new hires, fight it?  What am I missing? Mike ...

• Hello - We are located in King of Prussia, PA however we have an office in Honolulu. I have received a claim of discrimination and I will need a 3 rd party workplace investigator to help with this situation. Looking for a local vendor. If anyone ...

• Mike, I just saw your all of your posting-our company has signed a contract with a large labor union to open and operate a new site for them which in turn means the employees who we will be hiring to work in the new location will more than likely be ...

Advertisement