Community Home

Latest Discussions

• I am new to my position and was wondering how do I do a workforce demographics report on current employees? We want to know the age, race, sex, and all of the other information about our current employees. Thank You, Emilie Kitzing ------------------------------ ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Reporting Relationships

_ I have an HR title and also do payroll. For HR related things I report to the HR Director. For payroll I report to the Finance Director.

• Profile Picture

RE: Reporting Relationships

_ 1. which function/title do key account management structure report into 2.  which function does payroll report into (accounting or HR)? Johanna Soto ,  04-25-2017 16:42 1. Do you mean sales type people? If so, we have a sales VP they ...

• Hello, Would you be kind to share your experience in: 1. which function/title do key account management structure report into 2.  which function does payroll report into (accounting or HR)? Thank you! Jo ------------------------------ Johanna Soto ...

• Profile Picture

Offer Letter-

Scenario: The company I work for is a Facility Management company, meaning we hire candidates for our clients sites that are located through out the united states. This particular client is in Indiana and we were asked through a signed contract to ...

Advertisement