Community Home

Latest Discussions

• I would treat it as if the employee abandoned their job since she is refusing to come in, send all the required paperwork with final check via overnight express with signature required. ------------------------------ Pamela Goddard Human Resource/Payroll ...

• One of our employees is refusing to come to the office for a termination meeting. She insisted on having the meeting on the phone. I need help in knowing best practices for termination meetings over the phone. Kind regards ------------------------------ ...

• Check out the webinars offered by the National Public Employers Labor Relations Association https://www.npelra.org/i4a/pages/index.cfm?pageID=3594 Vicki L. Cichocki, SPHR-CA Manager Human Resources Northern California Power ...

• Does anyone know of any good webinar or other distance learning options for training on grievance handling in a union workplace for front-line practitioners?  I've been able to find a few in-person seminars, but they are quite expensive for the registration ...

• I would hire under the frozen rates.  It keeps  the new hires inline with the contract pay structure.  They'll get a bum up in pay when the rest of the bargaining does after the contract is finalized. ------------------------------ Dan Cano -------- ...

Advertisement