Community Home

Latest Discussions

• Hi. I am looking for suggestions on LMS systems that are easy to use and can cover the training requirements for all states. Thanks! Debbie

• The top HRIS/HCM systems I've seen organizations happy with in 2018: 1) UltiPro (probably the one I'm seeing the most migration to) 2) Peoplesoft (haven't seen a lot switching to but most people using it have been happy for years) 3) SuccessFactors ...

• ​All of the responses are good recommendations. The only things that I can add to this thread are to be consistent, get union involvement from the start, and try to determine the history between the union and the organization. Any previous adversarial ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Union Workers

I agree with Chandra, Understand the contract and all addendums, be consistent and build relationships with the union. If you're respected and considered to be fair on all matters, I have found that the union will proactively work with problem employees ...

• ​Absolutely share the contract with management and train them on it constantly.  It's been my experience, having 5 distinct departments with their own management structure, that most problems being committed by management can be prevented through a common ...

Advertisement