Community Home

Latest Discussions

• No Offense taken LOL- I get things like this all the time....Enjoy your dinner :) ------------------------------ Candy Coats Henrietta Weill Memorial Child Guidance Bakersfield CA ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

RE: Disagreements with the Executive Director

_ Candy - I'm sure you get this ALL the time (and it's getting to be dinner time on the east coast), your name reminds me of M&M's :) I don't mean any disrespect by that, either. I love it! It's unique.

• Thank you Laura, I appreciate the outside perspective. Candy Coats Human Resources Manager 3628 Stockdale Hwy Bakersfield, CA 93309 661-322-1021 HWMCGC CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail, and any attachments, ...

• Hi Candy, The information is not provided, so I am assuming the following with my suggestions (1) The co-workers are not team leads or otherwise given formal authority to supervise other employees and provide the ED feedback. (2) The co-workers have ...

• Hi all, I was hoping to get some help.. I am having an ongoing struggle with one of our Program Managers and ED. Program manager wants to terminate a 2 month employee, however the problem is not just the employee... I have a mean girl situation with ...

Advertisement