Community Home

Latest Discussions

• What is the best way to learn more about diversity and inclusion and how we can ensure we're being as fair as possible in all HR practices as well as in guiding others?  I've gotten advertisements for certificate programs in Diversity and Inclusion. ...

• Profile Picture

Mental health apps

It's great that mental health apps are available for those who, for whatever reason, don't pursue counseling sessions. How do you feel about these AI options? Are there some you feel are better/more effective than others? ------------------------------ ...

• Hi Jacqueline, I completed the SHRM-CP exam in May 2020. From my experience, I highly suggest taking the pre-test. It will break out each category and give you a score of how you did by category. Once I knew that, I started with the sections that I did ...

• What are the best practices for contracts? I'm in DC with a small business 33 ee's.  What are the things to know so that we don't misclassify. I want to comply but don't have a full understanding of the regulations. ------------------------------ Ellen ...

• Hello, If we registered for the conference in Chicago have our registrations automatically been counted toward Las Vegas or do we need to re-register? ------------------------------ Crystal Christy New York NY ------------------------------

Advertisement