Talent Acquisition

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

Resume Pipeline

Greetings all! I'm assisting our Recruiting team in trying to identify new sources of resumes for our high-volume positions in Sales.  The annual renewal we just got from Monster is INSANE!   It's been quite a while since I was responsible for this ...

• I would second an assessment in between your interview and the hiring team's. Also, do you advertise the hours/shifts in your postings? Do you have applicants answer screening questions that include shift availabilities? If not, I would suggest adding ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Difficult Hiring Manager

_ Goodness, you should have asked the hiring manager for a crystal ball so you can read candidates' minds and predict the future! I would add a call center aptitude test (there are a ton of them depending upon the type of call center) to the prescreening ...

• It's important to keep words out of your postings that can be viewed as discriminatory, so don't use the word "Junior" in your posting. I like that line except I would not make it sounds like the reward is a given...maybe more along the lines of advancement ...

• Profile Picture

Looking for wording for a job posting

_ I am posting a new opening for a Junior Electrical Engineer and want to put something in the advertisement summary that they are coming in on the ground floor but the sky is the limit for the right person. Basically we are looking for a Junior level ...

Advertisement