Talent Acquisition

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

RE: Travel Reward Points

My company chooses to allow our employees to collect the points for personal use, which is amazing and something I consider a perk. However, some companies mandate employee travelers to use them for business purposes. I'd say it is different with ...

• Profile Picture

Travel Reward Points

​​ Who should get the miles for business travel ? If you travel for work, do you think it is okay to collect air miles, airline rewards points , or hotel rewards points in your personal account or should the reward points belong to the company? ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Family Friendly Career Expo?

_ If it means there's a supervised area for children (or multiple areas, for different ages) - games, bouncy castle, etc - so parents can meet potential employers without having to worry about childcare, then it makes sense to me. If - on the other hand ...

• One can easily argue to allow resumes as part of the selection/ recruitment process or any except perhaps high level managerial positions. Why? It's simple- applicants control what information is in their resume so from the get go, an employer does not ...

• ​I tend to agree with some of the other posts here.  In my opinion, applicant mills (Indeed, ZipRecruiter, Monster, CareerBuilder, etc.) are great for people looking to apply for multiple jobs via the "lickity-split" method, in desperation or for State ...

Advertisement