Talent Acquisition

Latest Discussions

• Here's an article that I wrote for HR Magazine that might offer some ideas --  Good luck!  https://www.shrm.org/hr-today/news/hr-magazine/1116/pages/why-hiring-veterans-makes-good-business-sense.aspx ------------------------------ Dori Meinert Senior ...

1 person recommends this.
  • _ Managers should hire the best candidate for the role not hire a candidate just because of a tax credit. I do find some industries are more conducive and jobs to hiring veterans. When I was an an ecommerce company, we found that the skills were not ...

• _ ​Good afternoon- I'm currently new at my role as a Talent Acquisition Manager and I noticed coming into this company that we do not put a priority in Hiring Military Veterans/Spouses, unlike my previous place of employment did. I wanted to motivate ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Wage Differentials

_ ​We have wage differentials for hourly/non-exempt staff that were in place when I arrived.  Without knowing your industry or state, I can provide only points to consider as you develop the criteria: Determine whether your differential will be ...

• Profile Picture

Wage Differentials

_ We would guidance on wage differentials.  We try very hard to be consistent in how we award pay raises.  However, in this tight job market, we've had to raise the starting rate for our field workers.  Our revenue is down for the year so we can't raise ...

Advertisement