Talent Acquisition

Latest Discussions

• Leveraging Untapped Talent Pools to Help Your Business Thrive JOIN OUR FREE LIVE-STREAMED EVENT*  Tuesday, January 23 | 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM EST During this two-hour online event, industry innovators will share ways you can bring a fresh perspective ...

• _ I've been out of manufacturing for a while, but we used a variety of methods for recruiting, and each worked well.  - utilizing temp agencies to find talent and then hiring on if worth it (this was typically used for the lowest-paying, highest turnover ...

• _ My background is with more of a professional environment, but I am considering taking a position as an HR Director in a manufacturing environment where they have approximately 600 employees, 450 in manufacturing type roles and many making minimum wage.  ...

• Profile Picture

Finding BI-Lingual Candidates

_ Good afternoon, Hoping someone may be able to point me in the right direction. We have a fairly large customer service center and the emphasis has been placed on finding more candidates who are bi-lingual (Spanish). We already post our jobs on LinkedIn, ...

• Profile Picture

Join Us for SHRM Live!!

Leveraging Untapped Talent Pools to Help Your Business Thrive JOIN OUR FREE LIVE-STREAMED EVENT*  Tuesday, January 23 | 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM EST During this two-hour online event, industry innovators will share ways you can bring a fresh perspective ...

Advertisement