Talent Acquisition

Advertisement

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

RE: HR of one

_ You'll want to read as many topics in the Talent Acquisition threads as you can, and use the suggestions and ideas that apply to the particular jobs you are recruiting for. You may want to start with accurate job descriptions, and postings/ads that ...

• Profile Picture

HR of one

Hello! I have been in the HR Field for over three years. I have touched lightly on Talent Acquisition in the past, now I have a company giving me a full solid chance to get the experience and to get my certification. What advice for someone who is new ...

• Jennifer: My opinion on LinkedIn's purchased services if that if you only hire two people with the tool a year that may have otherwise gone out to a third party for a 20% fee, it more than pays for itself. Especially, if it is a higher level or technical ...

• We have had several people contact us about a bad actor on Facebook who lists us as his employer. He is making inappropriate comments and we have had several people contact us at HQ to report his racist/sexist behavior on Facebook. He has never worked ...

• Jennifer- LI Recruiter can be very helpful if used correctly. It is an expensive resource so if you only need it to fill a couple of positions a year the cost may not be justified. There is a Recruiter Lite version you may want to look into I think that ...