Talent Acquisition

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

RE: Rehiring staff

I understand that contacting them through social media is an excellent idea, connecting with them. In reality, selecting the method of contact depends a lot on how real or urgent the need for hiring is or if we are looking to strengthen our candidate ...

• _ Our company partners with Weight Watchers at work.  They come in once a week to do a meeting. Our company pays for 1/2 of the cost and if the employee attends 75% of the meetings, the employee is reimbursed for the remaining 50%.  Your company doesn't ...

• Thank you for all the feedback about JazzHR. I was eventually able to connect with come current clients for a reference, and they all had overwhelmingly positive feedback.  It sounds very simple and customizable. Everyone said the workflows help to save ...

• ​I would enquire with your health plan.  Ours has a wellness coordinator and they create wellness activities throughout the year to keep employees engaged in taking care of themselves. Also, you may check with your local hospital network or department ...

• Here's an easy idea that we have done at our workplace: Inside walking a 15-minute mile.  We found a free video online and we play it in the conference room, moving chairs/tables to the side.  Walking inside in the air conditioning is great especially ...

Advertisement