Talent Acquisition

Latest Discussions

• Here's what I use: Everyone: As part of our yearly strategic planning process, we are conducting our annual Employee Satisfaction Survey.  This survey measures areas like Teamwork, Communication, Professional Development and the organization as a ...

• Good Afternoon Everyone,  I'm looking to see if someone would have a letter/email template they've found helpful when sending out Employee Engagement surveys.   I'm looking to send our survey Link to our employees via email and would like to include ...

• I'm working with a small Catholic parish in Door County, Wisconsin (60 miles northeast of Green Bay on Wisconsin's "thumb"). They are looking for a music and worship minister - lay person, not ordained. It's a full-time, permanent, benefited position. ...

• Profile Picture

relocating candidate from France

_ Hi All, We're making an offer to a candidate from France under an O1 visa.  Are there things we need to consider that might cause him to pause or say no? Such as what happens to his pension plan or equivalent to our social security program, etc.   ...

• You could contact the Vaco offices in Los Angeles.  We specialize in Accounting and Finance, IT and HR.  We also have national divisions in healthcare, healthcare IT, engineering, supply chain, operations and staffing.   Let me know if I can help.   ...

Advertisement