Talent Acquisition

Latest Discussions

• Hello - we are adding another recruiter to our team. I'm reaching out to inquire as to any recent posting strategies that yielded solid results?   It's preferred for Chicagoland or Cleveland area. ------------------------------ Christine Losos Icon Identity ...

• Our EffectiveHiring ®  website has several calculators you can use at no charge. This link will take you there. https://www.effectivehiring.com/mishire-calculator Jackie ------------------------------ Jacquelyn Gernaey Seven Star Hr, LLC Port ...

• We have not experienced what I would call significant turnover but I have seen a trend that concerns me: Burnout. Our largest department is comprised of young professionals who recently graduated and are starting their careers. We have seen a few decide ...

• We suggest having a robust process starting with a great ad.  We are finding massive numbers of candidates are applying but the really great ones come from passive candidates who are not working.  You can go to effectivehiring.com/resources and there ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Trouble with getting candidates

_ Have you assessed the primary reasons for turnover this year? If you are having issues attracting and retaining employees, there's no quick fix. You need to conduct a root cause analysis and then begin solving the issues you identify.

Advertisement