Talent Acquisition

Latest Discussions

• Hi Paige, No one should feel enslaved to any job board on the internet.  Recruiting processes should be multi-faceted and involve a myriad of events and activities, as well as using your own internal resources to achieve success.  I've written several ...

• I'd like to invite you to post on Workhoppers.com ; a marketplace for professionals seeking contract and part-time opportunities. Let me know if you have any questions. ------------------------------ Linda Singer Co-founder Workhoppers ------------ ...

• We are a rapidly growing engineering firm (currently at 85 employees) and looking for a high value recruitment partner to assist with multiple contract hires (the bulk of which will be project & process engineers).   I have been utiizing your typical ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Anyone else feel enslaved to Indeed??

_ What results has thejobelephant brought to your company? I took a look at the site and it didn't look like it offered much more than being a search engine.

• Profile Picture

RE: Crafting a Vacation Policy

_ Why would you offer vacation time to Independent Contractors? They're not employees, therefore should not receive benefits.  At all. Our vacation banks are funded at 6 months (½ year's accrual) and then at anniversary unused time is paid out and the ...

Advertisement