Talent Acquisition

Latest Discussions

• If anyone is interested in participating in a Stanford Study on hiring please see the information below. They give a $50 gift card for participation. Please e-mail stanford.hiring.study@gmail.com if interested: Stanford Study on Hiring...

• Profile Picture

Skills testing

What is your experience with web-based skills testing v. onsite skills testing? I know coming on site to take skills testing is not convenient, but it is nice to know the person taking the test is really the applicant. ------------------------------...

• At ___, we know your time is as valuable as ours. For that, we want to thank you for meeting with us and choosing to explore the ____ position. You have many skills and abilities to bring to an organization. However, as a result of a thorough review...

• Our ATS's generic template as below. Our clients customize as needed. Disposition: No offer post-interview Dear [[applicant_name]], Thank you for taking the time to interview with us for [[job]]. After thorough consideration of your experience,...

• I use Ziprecruiter to fill Social Service positions - Care Managers - and have had some success with this method. I did need to work with my rep to get the best wording in the posting that would bring in qualified candidates but once we worked that...

Advertisement