Talent Acquisition

Latest Discussions

• Looking for some insight - I have a client I'm helping find a new role in Florida (in Sales) and this is a new task for me- usually I'm on the recruiting end.    I'm hoping there might be someone with this type of experience that would be able to provide ...

• Hey Cathy, you likely figured this out already, but there are lots of PEO's out there that handle most countries.  Depending on the client's needs, there are ones like ADP that are large and offer a suite of services in addition to the PEO Jana ...

• Bruce, Thank you for your perspective -  I appreciate the insight and will try not to be 'salesy' in my attempts to help on these forums.   Our research supports what you are doing in using behavioral-based interview questions. The challenge that has ...

• We still get quite few quality applicants from our sponsored postings. As one of the other responders said, the subscription service is a terrible way to do things. We used to be able to spend $1 per email sent which worked well for us. It counted towards ...

• Full disclosure - I am the NASWA Senior Advisor to the NLx, but my answer would be an unqualified yes. ------------------------------ Lori Adams Policy Director & NLx Senior Advisor National Association of State Workforce Agencies Washington DC ---- ...

Advertisement