Talent Acquisition

Latest Discussions

• Great. Thanks for the information. ------Original Message------ I handle most of the screening process for our company (30 EEs) so managers don't have to log in to screen resumes or anything like that. However managers have found it very ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Candidate accusation of discrimination

_ Dear X, We have completed our investigation. We have not found any indications of discriminatory employment practices. Signed, Company

• Profile Picture

Candidate accusation of discrimination

_ Hi, Does anyone have a template letter to share which is appropriate to be sent to an applicant (non-employee)?  A candidate complained of discrimination in the interview process, and I need to respond that the investigation is completed, with no findings ...

• I handle most of the screening process for our company (30 EEs) so managers don't have to log in to screen resumes or anything like that. However managers have found it very easy to use for other things (PTO approvals etc). There is also an option to ...

• ​​We are located in Maryland and looking to get a resource for assistance with recruitment in Corona CA.  If anyone has a resource they use or have used in the past please pass along. Thank you! ------------------------------ Shelly Corcoran ------ ...

Advertisement