Talent Acquisition

Latest Discussions

• Hi Felicia, I have never used Lever but LOVE Greenhouse.  It has really been great for us.   Lisa ------------------------------ Lisa Hauptman Global Head of People Downtown Music Publishing New York NY ------------------------------

• Hello everyone, I am looking to implement an ATS in my new company and right now I am down to two systems:  - Greenhouse   - Lever I've previously worked with Greenhouse and I already know the system so when I started looking out there I felt like ...

• I third Greenhouse! -- Lisa Hauptman Global Head of People | Downtown Music Publishing 485 Broadway, 3rd Floor New York, NY 10013 +917 940 4740 | lhauptman@dmpgroup.com dmpgroup.com ...

• We are in the process of switching from iCIMS to Green House and so far we like it! Our organization is around 400 employees and our Recruiting team is a team of 3 (two recruiters and one coordinator). We had to implement 3 week sooner so it has been ...

• There are some steps at the link below that explain Auto-Sourcing. Essentially, you create your job requisitions first. Then when you post them to the landing page, you would create the apply link using the source code. It's difficult to explain but please ...

1 person recommends this.

Advertisement