Talent Acquisition

Latest Discussions

• I have worked to make the word "fit" a bad word at my workplace. Its such a subjective term that often is laced with bias and inevitably leads to problems in both office culture and compliance. ------------------------------ Ryan Justice SHRM-CP Elite ...

• My first thought, too, was virtual training. It could include some virtual face-to-face to facilitate getting to know peers and managers. With a distributed employee population, this is really the only thing that makes sense to me. ------Original ...

• Profile Picture

RE: New Hire Training (Remote Workers)

_ We brought all remote new hires to operational HQ for 5 days of training, so once a month we had a group of 30 to 50 getting trained for a week. We negotiated deals for lodging, meals, airport shuttles, and scheduled the expensive air fare very carefully. ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Ideal fit, not the right fit

_ Thank you Poster #4. ​

• Yes, we can utilize technology but a lot of the training is in-person. We are considering 1 day of virtual training and 2-3 days in person. We do not have a hard time finding candidates. The main positions are entry-level managers so the pool of applicants ...

Advertisement