Talent Acquisition

Latest Discussions

• Thank you! Allyson Bakewell Sent from my iPhone ------Original Message------ Hi Allyson, Here is some information that I hope you find helpful. I got this from the SHRM website. Regards, Juanita The cost-per-hire (CPH) metric measures ...

• ​We are a corporate recruiting team and measure the quality of hire.  By calculating the number of candidates submitted to each role and factoring the % of submitted candidates that receive an interview, and then the % of interviewed candidates that receive ...

• We monitor our advertising efforts and candidate quality with candidates by source and hires by source reports. ------------------------------ Keri VF ------------------------------

• Hi Allyson, Here is some information that I hope you find helpful. I got this from the SHRM website. Regards, Juanita The cost-per-hire (CPH) metric measures the costs associated with sourcing, recruiting and staffing open position in an organization. ...

• I'd also like to know how you calculate cost/hire if you do. thanks1 -- Allyson Bakewell RN, BSN, MBA Corporate Recruiter Ciena Healthcare Management and Laurel Health Care www.cienahealthcare.com www.laurelhealth.com ...

Advertisement