Talent Acquisition

Announcements

Latest Discussions

• Thank you so much for responding. We don't have access to Access??  I thought it was included in our Office package, but I guess not. I'll look into it. Thanks! ------------------------------ Marie Quidas SHRM-CP Alexandria ---------------------- ...

• Exactly! ------------------------------ Marie Quidas SHRM-CP Alexandria ------------------------------

• Thank you for the feedback. I am not familiar with PST files but that may be the answer.   I'll look into it further. Thank you! ------------------------------ Marie Quidas SHRM-CP Alexandria ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

Fashion Design Recruitment Agencies

_ Hi All! I am about to start a confidential search and need the help of a recruitment agency.  Would anyone be able to recommend a recruitment agency that specializes in Fashion Design on the East Coast? Thank you so much for your help!

• Are you a company recruiter or in talent acquisition looking for transitioning service-members, veterans seeking career advancement and military spouses?   Well, we have the perfect venue for you!  Join the Military Officers Association of America's ...

Advertisement