Talent Acquisition

Latest Discussions

• Our facility in the middle of rural farms inside a triangle shaped area of 3 cities of a 30 mile radius.  We have no public transportation and there are no Uber/Lyft type transportation here.  Our problem is finding candidates with reliable transportation.  ...

• Thanks! ------------------------------ Joseph DiNorcia Executive Vice President & CFO Demos New York, NY ------------------------------

• Here is the response I just received:  Hi Jed, We do not yet have the housing options available, but we should have that information available soon and it will be posted at  https://conferences.shrm. org/talent-conference . ------------------------------ ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Talent Conference

I had made the assumption it was in Caesar's as well, but upon revisiting my registration it does not indicate venue. Following this.... James E. "Jed" Davis, Jr Director, Recruiting website ...

• 1st day/ by the end of orientation day so that all is included in orientation. ------------------------------ Amanda Sellers Human Resources Manager Boyertown, PA ------------------------------

Advertisement