SHRM Research

View Only

Latest Discussions

• Hello! I'm looking for feedback on trends or what you might be doing at your organization in regards to Performance Management. Mid-year / Year-end reviews, quarterly check-ins, ratings, etc. Are you doing these? Why/ why not? Who own Performance ...

• Hi HR Colleagues -- Does anyone have a sample dashboard or resource location of some potential ideas of a 1-2 page quarterly Hr dashboard to share with the executive staff? Thank you, Suzanne ------------------------------ Suzanne Jesnes SHRM-CP HSS ...

• Hello, I am looking for sources that conducted surveys and provide benchmark data on time off, such as PTO, parental leave, etc. Does anyone have a source that they use? Thank you. ------------------------------ Amy Wisner Vein Clinics of America Naperville ...

• Hi Illinois HRs, Under the new Illinois Freedom to Work Act, to enter into a non-compete agreement with an employee an employer is required to provide that employee "adequate consideration." There is very little information out there on what would ...

• Greetings HR Family, As an HR professional, it is no secret that you wear many hats. And that sometimes HR is a thankless profession that may be judged harshly. I have even heard statements such as "HR is all about saving the company, protecting ...

Advertisement