SHRM Research

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

Research

Dear team Want to do volunteer work on HR research project, how to go about. Please comment ------------------------------ Thara Dsouza Exponential Digital solutions THIRUVANANTHAPURAM ------------------------------

• ​Hi I have recently commenced a piece of work to determine some evidence based HR metrics relating to the attraction and retention of staff to healthcare organisations. As part of this I am: Undertake a rapid evidence assessment to scope national ...

• Hello,   I am a doctoral student, and a SHRM member, from the University of Central Florida. I am conducting interviews as part of a research study to gain further insight into understanding human resource policies towards cannabis usage by employees ...

• Hello,   I am a doctoral student, and a SHRM member, from the University of Central Florida. I am conducting interviews as part of a research study to gain further insight into understanding human resource policies towards cannabis usage by employees ...

• Denise, I am out of the labor force right now, so I'm afraid I cannot help you. Good luck, though! Lloyd Lloyd De France, MBA, SPHR, SCRP Seeking New Opportunities 973-337-2654 www.linkedin.com/in/lloyddefrance ...

Advertisement