SHRM Research

Latest Discussions

• I am looking for a benchmark for hospital industry annual voluntary turnover rate. ------------------------------ Kathryn Rothberg ------------------------------

• Hi all! I work for a mid-sized digital marketing company in the Research Triangle area. We are currently reviewing our work from home policy and I was wondering if you all could share what your current policy is ? If you could also share...

• An uncertain political environment has perhaps obscured hiring outlooks for some employers, but if economic conditions remain strong, expect job growth to continue for the foreseeable future. To read more, please go to What to Expect from the...

• Job seekers could find more opportunities at the start of the New Year compared with 2016, according to SHRM's Leading Indicators of National Employment (LINE) report for January 2017. A net of 41.7 percent of manufacturers will add jobs in January,...

• Profile Picture

RE: I-9 Documentation

Yes, you may keep photocopies of the list A, B or C documents with the completed I-9 form. Be sure to make and retain document photocopies uniformly. See the last two paragraphs of page 7 of the latest Form I-9 instructions for more information...

Advertisement