Diversity & Inclusion

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

Internal Governance for AAPs?

_ Hi, Does anyone have any experience building or creating (or maintaining existing processes) an internal governance structure for review of Affirmative Action plans and their results by your company's CEO and/or Executive Leadership, Board of Directors, ...

• I completed my dissertation on incivility.  My study is titled, Strategies Addressing Workplace Incivility in a Healthcare Setting.  I have witnessed incivility in the healthcare environment for some time now.  It is harmful to work relationships, patient ...

• Interesting post and a very valid concern.  At the beginning of my career search, I had a few friends suggest that I use my middle name instead of my first name.  Although I understood what they were suggesting, I did not change my name.  One thing about ...

• This is an example of just how subjective Recruiting can be. I can appreciate your concern, and have been in similar situations. Question for you, does this hiring manager trust your decisions, or are you working to gain that trust?  And, did you speak ...

1 person recommends this.
  • _ I have a rather interesting question, -- I am the National Recruiter for a large non-profit in California. We pride ourselves on hiring a diverse workforce. Our Marketing team is putting together some brochures and postcards for recruitment purposes ...

Advertisement