Diversity & Inclusion

Latest Discussions

• Hello SHRM,   This year we are planning to host our organization's Diversity & Inclusion Council in person meeting in Chicago. As part of the D&I Meeting program we would like to invite a guest speaker to talk about global/international D&I sensitivity ...

• Profile Picture

EEOC - definition of "Hispanic"

_ The EEOC definition is "Hispanic or Latino  - A person of Cuban, Mexican, Puerto Rican, South or Central American, or other Spanish culture or origin regardless of race.  (emphasis mine) Does this mean that a person of any race can "become"  hispanic? ...

• Hi all, I am a bit late to this thread - however my firm offers an online course on Including Transgender in the Workplace. It is 15 minutes and takes a deep dive into compliance and creating a culture of inclusion and belonging. We also did a live webinar ...

• We have employees in multiple states, including California.  We are looking for an e-learning system to use for harassment prevention training.  Does anyone have experience and/or recommendations with such?  Thanks! ------------------------------ Catherine ...

• ​​Hi, everyone! I didn't attend last years conference but in the previous years we had put together a casual LGBTQ happy hour. This is not sponsored by SHRM so typically we try to find a location that will provide us free space and discounted appetizers. ...

Advertisement