Diversity & Inclusion

Latest Discussions

• I am looking for outside vendors/consultants to do organizational-wide diversity & inclusion training/workplace sensitivity training.  If you have recently done such a program at your organization, I would greatly appreciate hearing from you.  I am interested ...

• We will typically close early (2pm as opposed to 4pm (our usual Friday close)) before long holiday weekends, and we also give people 2 "floating" holidays they can use for any purpose throughout the year. We're not running a 24/7 operation like you are, ...

• Hello there... We have a large Muslim population of employees here and there have been requests to we end the shift going into Sunday at 6am to allow the staff with the Muslim Religion to prepare for the large scale church services they have to celebrate ...

• Hi there! I would love to get your feedback on how to word a letter that I am planning to send the entire organization. I was approached by an employee and asked why we don't celebrate a certain holiday. We typically do a Christmas brunch, and that ...

• Could you share with me your practices/thoughts when disability carrier asks for annual wages for hourly employees  - do you report just straight pay?  Are you factoring overtime pay or shift differential that they might receive?  We have employees that ...

Advertisement