Diversity & Inclusion

Latest Discussions

• Recruitment Flier  My name is Valeria Lewis-Gunn.  I am a doctoral candidate at Northcentral University.  I am conducting a research study to explore Human Resource Director's (HRD) and Compliance Officer's (CO) perceptions on compliance workloads after ...

• Hi all! I'd love to hear if anyone in the community has had success with using mentorship as a tool to develop new managers. Many of the skills are transferrable so my thinking would be that it should be a great tool to do so.  Would love to hear ...

1 person recommends this.
  • Dear Justin, Awe Horizons LLC offers interactive DI&E program that covers microagressions and gaslighting, we offer our programs in-person as well as virtual.  Feel free to reach out to discuss your requirements. It is always great to have options ...

• I recommend The Diversity Movement out of Raleigh, NC. They are a nationally recognized firm that works with all types of organizations. ------------------------------ Ruby Brown-Herring RBH Wellness Solutions, LLc ------------------------------

• Hi!  We are moving to Workday also, but I haven't had this question come up yet.  I would keep the current single option until 1/1/22 to keep things simple.  But I would encourage current employees to update their ethnicities as of 1/1 -- they may be ...

Advertisement