Diversity & Inclusion

Latest Discussions

• I would suggest using "sexual orientation" vs "sexual preference" in any materials/communications/policies etc you or your company produce. ------------------------------ Ian Navarre Raising Cane's Chicken Fingers Baton RougeLA --------------------- ...

1 person recommends this.
  • Thank you to everyone who replied.  I believe we'll be making changes moving forward. I would like to share that our company was half the number of employees just three years ago, and is only recently transforming from an atmosphere of family and close ...

• I would strongly advise against it for both legal and practical reasons.  When staff are traveling for business, it is important for them to be able to have downtime and space to unwind,  Having to share a room with another staff person would make it ...

2 people recommend this.
  • I agree with Toni, there are better ways to save money. ------------------------------ Bonnie Turner SHRM-SCP Elkhart Plastics, Inc. South Bend ------------------------------

2 people recommend this.
  • Profile Picture

RE: Muslim-inclusive workplace

_ I think anything that HR professionals can do to help promote collaboration, tolerance and inclusion is important. I would definitely consider bringing this training into my organization.

1 person recommends this.

Advertisement