Diversity & Inclusion

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

RE: ADA Prof Announcement

_ I would leave it to the employee to communicate this information.  I don't think it's up to the employer or HR to do this.  I wouldn't want the perception of knowing enough about the condition to do this. We had an ADA case with an employee who insisted ...

• Hi Tashena, This is tricky.  There are a couple of steps that need to be taken.  First and foremost, please document that it is the employee's idea and request to share the medical condition.  Second, the wording in a communication to employees about ...

• Hi, I have a new hire that has history or TBI and occasionally wears sunglasses or headphones for audio and visual support.  They would like to communicate this with all staff so assumptions are not made. What has been your experience with this communication? ...

• Many organizations begin with DEI assessments with their staff. I'm attaching a number of documents about how organizations conduct these assessments and then use the insights to guide their equity and inclusion goals. If you're in an HR position where ...

1 person recommends this.
  • I'd love it if you could share your information on how other companies and initiated D&I programs! ------------------------------ Stephanie Hassell ------------------------------

Advertisement