Diversity & Inclusion

View Only

Latest Discussions

• Thanks, Janet, and everyone else who responded. It is so helpful to hear from you and I'm excited to pass this information along. Wilma ------------------------------ Wilma Nachsin SHRM-CP Evanston ------------------------------

• Hi Wanda. I always encourage people to consider how they can make an impact and taking on a career in DEI is one way, but it isn't easy. One thing that I heard time over time is that your experiences don't make you expert and they don't mean ...

• Hi Wilma, Your friend should read up on the topic from multiple angles. She should also attend informational interviews. Please let her know that, while I am not hiring at the moment, I would be happy to have an informational interview. Please also ...

• Please - Looking for 1 or 2 tips to make a career pivot to a DEI role - Training Programs - Professional Associations - Resources - People for Informational Interviews - What am I forgetting? My neighbor is eager to make a career pivot to a DEI ...

• Profile Picture

RE: DEI trainings

_ We've just connected with Paradigm Reach and are beginning to use them next month. A few of us have "sampled" their offerings and think they are really helpful. We'll be including several of their trainings in onboarding and then throughout the year. ...

Advertisement