Diversity & Inclusion

Latest Discussions

• Jul 15, 2019 - 5 min read It is nearly impossible to find any company recruiting for the best talent today who will not also shine a spotlight on their focus on inclusive recruiting. Talent Acquisition is arguably one of the most important assets ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Job Postings

​I'm sure you are familiar with SHRM's Hire Vets initiative, ------------------------------ Carol Dunlap U.S.D.O.L. Washington ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

Job Postings

Hello- Any guidance on where to post job openings for free specifically to target Vets and minorities? Most job boards have a fee associated and looking to see if there are other options for free postings. Thank you. Jerusalem ------------------------------ ...

• Profile Picture

Hearing Loss

I have hearing loss and the ADA requires hearing assistance solutions to be provided for employees to enable them to be able to communicate with other staff members. There seems to be very little compliance in companies (private of public) that allows ...

• Hi all, I started an  elder care employee benefit  after watching my mother struggle to do so for years after my grandmother's stroke. What I've discovered is that the topic seems to disproportionately affect women, ethnic minorities, and some of ...

Advertisement