Diversity & Inclusion

Latest Discussions

• I have tried meeting with local veteran representative and employment commission but the issue we face is not being able to get qualified candidates since most of our jobs are highly technical jobs.  I'll look into Getting Hired, their website looks promising......I ...

• ​Getting Hired can help you find talent - tailored to your organization. The membership is very affordable, and includes a license for everyone on you talent acquisition team.  I used them at Motorola Solutions, and they delivered awesome results for ...

• Depending on how large your community is you have a number of options. The Department of Labor usually runs a Vocational Rehabilitation program that is often looking to place such individuals in jobs. You can also contact the VA, local Job Centers, and ...

• Hi Arshia, Have you tried the employment commission? Ms. Bruny Jarvis HR Manager Just People, Inc. Office: (757) 456-5347 x301 Fax: (757) 228-3619 ------Original Message------ Hi, I am looking for some suggestions/resources ...

• Hi, I am looking for some suggestions/resources that will help us with our outreach to veterans and individuals with disabilities and also help us hire qualified candidates to make our workforce more diverse. Most of our jobs are IT jobs so this is one ...

Advertisement