Diversity & Inclusion

Latest Discussions

• We may have exactly what you are looking for, two new eBooks designed to be read by every worker and supply chain contractor's workers. Attached is the Guide for H.R. people and we can send the actual illustrated eBooks or PDF masters if you wish to look ...

• Just reaching out to see what other nonprofits are going to be at the conference? Maybe we can find a place to connect or meet up for drinks? ------------------------------ Joseph DiNorcia Demos New York NY ------------------------------

• Netflix released their new documentary, Hello, Privilege. It's Me, Chelsea., and the world is a much better place for it. The 64-minute film, debuted last Friday, follows Chelsea Handler as she explores how white privilege impacts American culture ...

• Does anyone have  suggestions for an online Non-harassment and diversity training for staff employees.  We have small teams geographically dispersed in the US, excluding CA and NY. ------------------------------ Diane Shea, SPHR Early Learning Academies ...

• Hi All, I would like to do an Unconscious Bias Training, and I was wondering if anyone has a power point or a sample training on the subject. If not, does anyone have a resource that they can direct me to? Thanks ------------------------------ K.C. ...

Advertisement