Diversity & Inclusion

Latest Discussions

• Hello Shannon, We are a 250 person soft-money self sustained energy tech research center, that is part of the University of North Dakota. That said, we operate as a division of UND and have issued a statement on diversity that is public. We also have ...

• Our organization has established a DEI position statement that we want to use externally with vendors/contractors as part of our RFP, contracting and hiring processes, etc. Does anyone have a policy that they have established around appropriate usage?  ...

• _ I'm a graduate student at Georgetown enrolled in a D&I course. My colleague and I created a diversity and inclusion presentation with the ABA in mind as the primary stakeholder. We would like to present a draft of our presentation to an ABA human resources ...

• Profile Picture

RE: employment applications

_ We collect it post-hire on a voluntary basis and then we collect this information when we perform our bi-yearly employee survey and diversity survey, once again voluntary.

• Please be incredibly cautious. If an inference can be drawn that gender, race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, disability, or age played a part in decisions regarding who to interview or hire, you are exposed to a claim of discrimination.  If you ...

Advertisement