Diversity & Inclusion

Latest Discussions

• Friendly reminder! Our final webinar of the year is THIS Wednesday from 2:00-3:00pm. Tune in to find out what every HR leader needs to know about combating unconscious bias and building an inclusive and upstander culture. Click on the link to register ...

• Hi, Ja'Net! Would you mind sharing what the industry is? Maybe I can help you brainstorm some ideas? I sat in on a few D&I workshops where a lot of the speakers spoke about the issue you are facing. I understand that some industries are "niche", but, ...

• AJ - thank you for sharing this article!  I am giving a talk on the topic of generational issues in the workplace in March and I too get frustrated by the stereotyping around age - and how it seems to be so acceptable.  Let's keep in mind, such comments ...

• These are all great points.  Thank you everyone.  My org is a small non-profit in a niche industry that isn't very diverse.  We are about to participate in a racial equity program/seminar organization-wide.  Because the org is so specialized, we are trying ...

• Thank you for sharing, Jocelyn. Jessica M. Reina Human Resources Coordinator, New York & Naples Celebrating 80 Years of Rewriting the Odds 399 Park Avenue | Suite 3600 | New York, NY 10022 Ph: 212-980-7491 ...

Advertisement