Diversity & Inclusion

Latest Discussions

• Dear Sonya, ERGs should be formed and managed by employees rather than the company or direction of the HR community. Hence ERGs are specific for each company depending on interests of their employees.  I would suggest gathering information about the ...

• Just an HR Generalist here - I have a couple of recommendations.  All are located in MN but have clients all over the world!  The first -  deepSEE Consulting   They also have a MN local pro bono process which is awesome (might want to check out some ...

• Hi Christina, I would recommend The Diversity Movement. Their website is https://thediversitymovement.com/ and the main contact is Jackie Ferguson.  Jackie Ferguson, CDE (she, her) Head of Content & Programming The Diversity Movement 984-960-5812 ...

• Hello Kristina, You have great recommendations here, if you need more variety, please consider Awe Horizons LLC and reach out via email for more information. All the best, ------------------------------ Awatif Yahya awatif@awehorizons.com www.awehorizons.com ...

• Thank you Keely.   Hello Kristina, I would be happy to brainstorm with you at your convenience. Regards, David ------------------------------ David Gabor The Wagner Law Group Boston MA ------------------------------

Advertisement