Diversity & Inclusion

Latest Discussions

• There were too many reports in the news this week that got to me.  Meet Kira. I know I can relate to her situation several times during my career - can you?  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWpboTxp5n4#action=share ------------------------------ Jocelyn ...

• Profile Picture

RE: On-Line E-Training

_ You may be better off calling some companies directly as there are a lot of variables based on needs requirements and features. Module pricing is set for us per our contract based on a number of employees, the type/number of courses, reporting, connection ...

• Can anyone tell me what you typically pay per person for on-line training modules? A client is asking and I don't provide this so not sure what is reasonable. Thanks! Robyn F. Pollack, Esq. CEO & Founder Phone: 215-290-3853 ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Hourly worker: Diversity recruiting

_ ​For that kind of money, you should really put the comp number in your posting.  I would anticipate a great many responses.

• We have a $50,000 salary minimum for all workers, but we're a very small company hiring only one warehouse worker, so our network is not very big. Has anyone had success listing the total comp on the job description itself. I go back and forth on this... ...

Advertisement