Diversity & Inclusion

Latest Discussions

• Dear Community, My name is Prabhsharan Singh and I am a co-founder of a startup called Jobs4Bidder. We are an early stage Internet recruiting 'leads' website where we also offer the option(not mandated) of bidding for a 'job-post' either hourly, monthly ...

• Profile Picture

RE: EEO Commitment Letter

_ ​We do, and we are actually updating it right now. We are in CA, so we are including all of the protected groups language and some other things our attorney has suggested.

• ​​Does anyone have a copy of a letter from the CEO re-stating the company EEO/AA etc. commitment? ------------------------------ Lorraine Webb Vice President of Human Resources Philadelphia Gas Works Philadelphia PA ------------------------------

• Hello, A few notes. EEO-1 and the AAP are two separate things. If you are a contractor with more than 50 employees then you will need to file the EEO-1 by March 31st using a payroll snapshot from the 4th quarter of 2017. For your AAP if you have more ...

• _ Just started a position with a government contractor.  They have been in business for 15 years and never really had an Affirmative Action Plan (AAP).  I know I need to do the EEO-1 by March 31 st and the requirements are to pick a pay period from ...

Advertisement