Diversity & Inclusion

Advertisement

Latest Discussions

• Awatif is terrific.  I strongly recommend that you consult with her regrading your needs. David ------------------------------ David Gabor The Wagner Law Group Boston MA ------------------------------

• Hello Elizabeth, I hope you are well. Awe Horizons LLC offers DE&I programs as part of Leadership Development. Our programs are a combination of facilitation to allow employees to participate and formal training. It is important to get employee buy-in ...

• Hi. We are currently seeking assistance with DEI for our rapidly growing private medical practice in SC. We are a proudly diverse organization but have work to do in terms of E&I.  Being relatively small and just coming off of COVID-19, we don't have ...

• Teresa and Sherry, this is a discussion that hopefully gets some serious attention.  Sherry, I agree with the premise that a one hour check the box meeting will do little to reverse centuries of racism.  Teresa, it is my humble opinion that little can ...

• Could it be that Black people and other people of color in the US are dealing with enough right now, and don't have the time, energy or interest for yet another conversation with white people about this topic? It's a good sign IF the white people on ...