Diversity & Inclusion

Latest Discussions

• Good morning -  One component of our Affirmative Action Plan requires us to provide an annual notification of some form to subcontractors, suppliers, and vendors of their compliance obligations under applicable laws and regulations regarding equal opportunity ...

• Hello: Dana Wilkie here writing for SHRM's editorial department. If the original poster is willing, I'd like to talk about this issue for a potential news article. We don't need to use names or company names; we can explore the issue in a theoretical ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Announcement of Prayer for all

_ ​She mentioned if you are not interested hit delete.  Good grief, let it go.

• Profile Picture

RE: Announcement of Prayer for all

_ ​Is this prayer taking place while the person is off or on the clock? Will it take place in an office where it may potentially interfere with others doing their work? I have nothing against people engaging in certain activities at work however the ...

• I'd say this supervisor could use some counsel; but this topic must be approached with care and discernment.  I'd give him/her the benefit of doubt - that the intent was simply to offer prayer for those in the department who wanted it... and was not ...

Advertisement