Message Image  

Diversity & Inclusion

Latest Discussions

• I am presuming that you have read the messages in the bathroom. If not you will have to view and document the exact words, or may be pictures for legal purposes. Also, while talking to the individual ensure that you have a neutral party there as any...

• please do contact me 203-895-6988 to have an offline conversation. Thanks, Cecilia ------------------------------ Cecilia Jackson Pennington NJ

• Profile Picture

Embrace the Chaos

We recently posted an article on diversity and inclusion and wanted to share it with you: https://medium.com/team-treeho use/diversity-inclusion-embrac e-the-chaos-e15c89ce02ad#. dc8j1lbnw Treehouse is helping students from all kinds of backgrounds...

• Has anyone had experience with assisting an employee with classes to reduce their accent to help be more easily understood when speaking with customers both on the phone and when giving presentations? Thanks! ------------------------------ Joanne...

• I would be happy to contribute what I can from a D&I and Affirmative Action perspective. I have noticed with SHRM though that they tend to use their own writers. I think we should write it anyway and then see if SHRM or anyone else wants it. ...

Advertisement