Diversity & Inclusion

Latest Discussions

• Hello All,  Within my company organizational changes have caused a bit of a stir. Recently, a future and past paradox has presented itself in one of our IT departments and the transition has been less than ideal. The group previously relied on a system ...

• Hi Everyone,  We're in the process of revising our D&I statement; we want to add a section regarding Equity.  Does anyone have a DEI statement they'd be willing to share; curious to see how others are designing these statements?  Thanks!  ------------------------------ ...

• _ We looked into a demo from https://textio.com.   We were really pleased but leadership opted not to move forward. Someone else asked this question a month ago. There were some really good resources.  I can't find the link though.

• _ Does anyone have any good resources they have used to screen their job descriptions or job postings to ensure there are no gender or minority biased words?

• Like a growing number of multinationals, my former employer (Texas Instruments) has designated rooms throughout the company to accommodate special prayer/meditation needs of people of regardless of their particular faith.  No reservations are required ...

Advertisement