Diversity & Inclusion

Latest Discussions

• What is the training? Is it a computer-based session or live? With live educational sessions, there is a lot you can do to encourage/require attendance without making it seem onerous or a demand. Robyn F. Pollack, Esq. ...

• We are looking for ideas to increase completion of  "mandatory" training- to incentivise without discipline. Training on topics such as Code of Conduct, Conflict of Interest and Preventing Harassment, etc. are required and important, but how can we enforce ...

• Hi Cassandra, Talent Curve has a diversity trainer who teaches diversity, has recently published a book on the topic and lives about an hour outside of Charleston. If your interested in setting up a training session, please let me know, as I would be ...

• Looking for recommendations for diversity training in the Louisville, KY area.  ​ ------------------------------ Lisa Crain Cook Compression Jeffersonville IN ------------------------------

• Hello, I'm interested in the ideas you will be presenting. I am a 15 year veteran of the Army National Guard, having served in Afghanistan in 2008 and 2008. Feel free to reach out. https://www.linkedin.com/in/adammalaty-uhr/ LinkedIn ...

Advertisement