Diversity & Inclusion

Latest Discussions

• Any opinions on best source to obtain a DEI certification? Thanks ------------------------------ Adrienne Diga SHRM-SCP United Cerebral Palsy Association of Central Arizona, Inc. Phoenix AZ ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

RE: Culture

Hi David, Let me know if this helps. Attached is typical process we use when developing a culture that is anchored to your brand purpose. This could at the very least help think through a cultural governance model. Let me know if you have questions or ...

• Profile Picture

Yes - correct that is what I was looking for "culture" - just wanting to see what some other companies are doing to get a starting point of reference. ------------------------------ David Gilkison ITF GROUP LIMITED ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

_ I'm curious as to how you would define a "culture policy". We do not have one but we do have a culture that's defined by our values and key behaviors.  AJ

• Profile Picture

Culture

Does anyone have a "culture" policy that they have adopted into the employee handbook/manual. ------------------------------ David Gilkison ITF GROUP LIMITED ------------------------------

Advertisement