Diversity & Inclusion

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

RE: Transgender situation

_ Inform the managers that Kelly self IDs as a man and not calling the employee by their chosen name could end them up in the unemployment line. If they give you the it's "not the legal name" excuse again ask  if they ever call Robert, Richard, Thomas, ...

• Progressive discipline up to and including termination. Sarah Babineau Please excuse any typos - Sent from my iPhone ------Original Message------ We hired a woman named Kelly (name changed) and she is in the process of transgendering. She has asked ...

• We hired a woman named Kelly (name changed) and she is in the process of transgendering. She has asked that we call her Kevin. I have explained to her that we cannot change her paycheck or personnel records until she has her name legally changed to Kevin. ...

• _ OP here - Thanks, everyone, for all your help!! This has been so valuable. :-)

• Hello: I am not sure if this is the relevant group, but I have a question regarding gender Identity and if there are any current regulations when it comes to completing forms and any required fields in our HRIS system. We have a female transgender employee ...

Advertisement