Diversity & Inclusion

Latest Discussions

• Cori Hammoor provided you with some great ideas. I would only add that you may want to consider steps that you are taking regarding harassment prevention training and DEI.   One of the major challenges is shifting the perception that some employees have ...

• Hi Shannon! Great & thoughtful questions!  1. I agree, ERGs should feel psychologically safe as that's what they are meant for, right? Creating an ally group is a great option, so the ERG can include them as much or as little as they want. I have ...

• Profile Picture

Employee Resource Groups

_ Hi Everyone - looking for some guidance on Employee Resource Groups.  I am overwhelmed with articles and information, but am really looking for some best practices related to operational guidelines and governance.  Some other areas in which I would ...

• Thanks, Lida! ------------------------------ Olena Lyzogub Lead Recruiter Resource Environmental Solutions, LLC olyzogub@res.us ------------------------------

• Thanks, Carletta! ------------------------------ Olena Lyzogub Lead Recruiter Resource Environmental Solutions, LLC olyzogub@res.us ------------------------------

Advertisement