Diversity & Inclusion

Latest Discussions

• I would love to hear more about that specialty also. Marlena Davis HR Manager - SC Sea Grant Consortium marlena.davis@scseagrant.org ------------------------------ Marlena Davis SC Sea Grant Consortium Charleston SC ------------------------------

• _ I would love to hear more about that specialty also. Marlena Davis HR Manager - SC Sea Grant Consortium marlena.davis@scseagrant.org

• I am considering taking the SHRM program for the Specialty Credential for Inclusive Workplace Culture . But I would like to talk with someone who has gone through the program. There are no online reviews yet.  If you have taken the program and are ...

• Haley, I know that we are in the midst of a crippling pandemic.  Notwithstanding, it is extremely difficult to accomplish what you are looking for through virtual training.  This is especially true if the program is not fully interactive.  The next best ...

• Hi Haley, Are you looking for this vendor to do in-person training or remotely via Zoom or similar platform? ------------------------------ Andrea Trent, SPHR-CA, SHRM-SCP HR Consultant ------------------------------

Advertisement