Diversity & Inclusion

Latest Discussions

• Your instincts are correct in that you should never provide any information by employee's name. Even when we submit the desk audit package to OFCCP we do not provide the employee's name for item #19 pertaining to compensation. In response to requests...

• Hi Rachel, I experienced this when I worked with a law firm a few years ago. They were not a federal contractor, but the disclosure forms employees/attorneys signed indicated that the information would only be used in the aggregate. Clients...

• We have had a lot of requests recently for diversity statistics for various submissions and FRPs. I'm noticing that many people are asking us to provide ethnicity data for people by name. I've seen that on the OFCCP self-identification form that it...

• Hi Janice, What kinds of certifications do you mean? Are you hiring people with disabilities to work in federal government jobs? Sarah Babineau, MHR, PHR, SHRM-CP Managing Partner | Compass Metrics, LLC sarah.babineau@compassmetrics.com...

• Please advise on certifications that have been important to have when hiring individuals with disabilities.

Advertisement