Community Home

Latest Discussions

• Help!  I am doing a paper for school and am stuck.  I am looking for sources for a paper on lessons learned for 3 crises - 911, Katrina and another crisis/disaster.   --  Any suggestions on a 3 rd crisis that might have sources/has lessons learned that ...

• We recently had a close call with a cyber attack on our systems and as a result have stepped up our training and testing activities. We have required all employees to undergo cyber security training and periodically send bogus test messages to reinforce ...

• James, I would recommend you contact Jared at eVero. Very good with CIO advisory especially in Healthcare. Jared A. Belferder, Vice President of Technology eVero Corporation Direct: 631.465.3488 | Office: 516.747.4200 | Fax: 631.465.3457 Email: Jared.Belferder@evero.com  ...

• Good question regarding data recovery. The most common form of data security is off-site data back-up storage. I would suggest contacting one of several cloud storage companies that having multiple data centers in different geographical locations and ...

• I am the HR & Operations Manager at the American Association of Neurological Surgeons.  We are 50 employees strong.  We are in the midst of evaluating our cyber security measures but, more specifically, we are very much interested in knowing how other ...

Advertisement