Community Home

Advertisement

Latest Discussions

• The company I work for does not provide hazard pay for essential staff.  Do you know if there are any federal, state or local requirements and/or laws requiring to do so?  I have done some research and I can't find an actual requirement of the law.  I ...

• Yes, we have and continue to do so even though our governor has relaxed the stay at home order and is reopening our state.  The employees still face greater risks/hazards during this time. ------------------------------ LaTonya Myers Interval Brotherhood ...

• Has anyone provided a letter to employees regarding payments under the Paycheck Protection Program from the Cares Act in response to COVID? ------------------------------ Angela Rayfield ------------------------------

• This webinar will feature two presentations and a Q&A opportunity with SBA's Corey Williams, Public Information Officer, Office of Disaster Assistance and Joe Amato, District Director, Nevada District Office.   When: Tuesday, April 21, 2020 - 2:00 ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Layoff Policy

The reason we chose NOT to furlough was because we didn't have any idea of the economic decline and with a furlough, you have to define a time line. We chose lay off because we could recall whomever and whenever we wanted..... and we knew that we ...