Community Home

Latest Discussions

• Does anyone have examples of what their organizations are doing for employees who have experienced home loss as a result of the wildfire disaster, or perhaps has dealt with a similar issue in another disaster setting? ------------------------------ Julia ...

• Hi Becky, thanks very much! ------------------------------ Karen Wholley, PHR HR Manager Randolph Engineering Randolph, MA ------------------------------

• Hello all, I work in DC.  We have a very comprehensive plan in place for returning to the office.  We initiated phase 1 of the plan and only required individuals to volunteer to come in.  On average we have about 5 people a day coming in.  However, no ...

• Thanks Mary! ------------------------------ Karen Wholley, PHR HR Manager Randolph Engineering Randolph, MA ------------------------------

• I attached my plan for you and might give you some ideas. I also have a phone tree established, too. Hopefully we'll never have to use it but I update it annually. Becky A. Nichols H.R. Mgr & Safety Director Universal Products, ...

Advertisement