Community Home

Advertisement

Latest Discussions

• I have the same question.  We are a property management company and most of our staff cannot work remotely.  I too have been looking at allowing employees to bring children to work but looking for information on the risks I should consider in doing this.  ...

• I am in HR for a hotel management company and our operational staff unfortunately don't have the option of working remotely. Schools in our area will most likely be going remote. I am trying to think of creative ways to support our staff (mainly housekeeping). ...

• Hi Elizabeth, We are now only starting to explore options for our working parents and I was curious to know more about your guest speakers and what would be the topics presented. Best, ------------------------------ Fernando Goncalves Strategic Solutions ...

• _ We are looking into the same thing at our company. The majority of our workforce is currently working remote and plans to until January 1st, 2020. We have about a quarter of our employee population at work. I'm open to hearing anyone's ideas oh how ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Telework and FFCRA

_ From a business sense, I'm failing to see how if one or two employees "may" be abusing telework by not having alternative childcare makes it a better idea to not allow any telework for COVID and therefor force employees who have a COVID issue to use ...