Community Home

Latest Discussions

• Greetings Your Feedback Needed! Are you an HR Professional who feels challenged to understand employees of different generations' frustrations when they believe you are not hearing, supporting, or understanding their workplace concerns? When it ...

• Hi,  I also agree with the statement that was made to network while you are not in the workforce. I was in a similar situation and took some brief time off. During this time, I volunteered as a interview coach which also turned into mentoring. If you ...

• I know you are being very thoughtful with this decision but there are so many factors that can change in five years.  My best advice is to do what is best for you now and live in the present.   As a person that has worked in all sizes of orgs, the ...

• Profile Picture

How Will this Chang Look on My Resume?

_ Hi All,  I am a mother of a toddler, with plans to have a second in the next 2 years. After baby #2 arrives, the plan is for me to step out of the working world for about 5 years to focus on childcare until my kids have started full-day school. With ...

• Hello there Congratulations on the pregnancy and the 2 job offers. Just shows how awesome and capable you are.  I am happy to coach you (pro-bono) through this difficult decision making process. I am a self-actualisation coach who helps people actualise ...

Advertisement