Community Home

Latest Discussions

• Hi Amanda! I'd be happy to connect with you and share how we started our Parents@Work group. Let me know! Stacie Engelmann VP HR Consulting Lockton Companies ------------------------------ Stacie Engelmann SHRM-SCP Consultant Lockton, Inc. Kansas ...

• We are an employer that isn't subject to FMLA due to not having 50 employees within a 75-mile radius. We have a parental leave policy that provides for some paid time off for employees who have a biological child or adopt, but up until now, we didn't ...

• Hello fellow HR professionals! We are in the process of starting a Working Parents group and I am looking for any tips you have or resources you can recommend. I would love to hear feedback from you if your company offers a working parent group or if ...

• Greetings Your Feedback Needed! Are you an HR Professional who feels challenged to understand employees of different generations' frustrations when they believe you are not hearing, supporting, or understanding their workplace concerns? When it ...

• Hi, I also agree with the statement that was made to network while you are not in the workforce. I was in a similar situation and took some brief time off. During this time, I volunteered as a interview coach which also turned into mentoring. If you ...

Advertisement