Community Home

Latest Discussions

• Wow! this is great! Thank you Amy, much appreciate your time for putting this together. ------------------------------ Rashmi Deo TBD ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

RE: A bit OT/Rant - Child Care

_ Wow, I couldn't agree more. Furthermore, we still don't know much about this virus . Sure, maybe kids survive it better than adults do, but we have no idea what sorts of long-term damage is being done to their bodies or DNA. I've seen reports of ...

• Thank you for putting this together. ------------------------------ Michelle Jereczek SHRM-SCP Kingston ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

RE: A bit OT/Rant - Child Care

_ YES TO ALL OF THIS!!!!  " We have allowed a bad system to build up around us and instead of coming up with actual viable long-term solutions, we keep trying to prop up the old ones. Invariably, some anonymous and cowardly troll will hop on and say ...

• Profile Picture

A bit OT/Rant - Child Care

_ In my state, most schools are closed and offering virtual learning. I get this. Current studies show that children, while not as affected (if at all) by the symptoms of COVID, tend to carry a larger viral load and could potentially lead to larger outbreaks ...

1 person recommends this.

Advertisement