Community Home

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

How Will this Chang Look on My Resume?

_ Hi All,  I am a mother of a toddler, with plans to have a second in the next 2 years. After baby #2 arrives, the plan is for me to step out of the working world for about 5 years to focus on childcare until my kids have started full-day school. With ...

• Hello there Congratulations on the pregnancy and the 2 job offers. Just shows how awesome and capable you are.  I am happy to coach you (pro-bono) through this difficult decision making process. I am a self-actualisation coach who helps people actualise ...

• Phew... that is a tough choice. I am not sure we have enough information to give solid advice, but here are some points to consider. Why are you leaving your current role? To advance your career?  For full time WFH?   Some other reason? ...

1 person recommends this.
  • Profile Picture

WFH vs Hybrid Career Change

_ I recently received two offers. One is 100% remote with the most flexibility as an HRBP and the other is a minimum of 2 days a week in office as a Director of HR, which was my most recent role.  I am having a difficult time deciding which to settle ...

• Profile Picture

RE: FMLA and Foster Care

_ Considering she made you aware of the situation, I would give her all the information on it and the application. She can go from there. Maybe she will read it all over and change her mind. I would assume that if they adopt, it would likely be a while ...

Advertisement