Community Home

Advertisement

Latest Discussions

• Just curious how many NY members who have already reopened for business used the safety plan template provided by NY or created their own? ------------------------------ Rasheedah Jones Drug Policy Alliance New York ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

RE: Quarantined Employee Tests Positive

_ Since he hasn't been to work in 14 days, then no one has been exposed to him in the 14 day incubation period, so I don't  believe that you have to  notify anyone. My organization would take the position that no one needs to be notified.

• Profile Picture

Quarantined Employee Tests Positive

_ Two weeks ago, one of our employees notified us that his wife tested positive for COVID-19. We told him to quarantine for 14 days and to get tested. He tested negative at the time. Fast forward 2 weeks as he is getting ready to return to work. We asked ...

• _ I would treat this as an  Accommodation request under the ADA and have their Dr. fill out paperwork accordingly certifying the nature of their disability and what sort of accommodation they need. From there you can engage in the interactive process ...

• Profile Picture

RE: EE refuses to wear a mask

_ It sounds like insubordination to me and unless he can provide some sort of medical reason that he can't wear a mask, face covering or face shield it should be treated as such. However, he still should have followed your organization's protocol for ...