Community Home

Latest Discussions

• Hi - We are in Washington and have similar regulations from the State Department of Labor & Industries. Vaccinated employees & customers can go without masks.  Proof of employee vaccination is required by the state. Unvaccinated employees & customers ...

• Profile Picture

Un-masking

_ I apologize for posting this anonymously but I need to.   We are a NY based retail operation and the new regulations are that vaccinated employees / customers can go unmasked while Un-vaccinated employees / customers must continue to wear a mask.  ...

• I'm in Washington State  Our L and I guidelines say employees can go unmasked if we verify that they have been vaccinated or exempt.  If they aren't, they have to wear a mask.  As an employer you are required to provide a safe workplace, so make sure ...

• Profile Picture

Return to Office Hybird Model

_ I'm curious to know how other employers of similar size (200 people in corporate office) have set up their return to work. We are considering a hybrid policy currently and I have seen many examples that range from employees deciding schedule with manager ...

• Profile Picture

RE: HR Manger not wanting the vaccine

_ Unfortunately, HR or not if it becomes policy and mandated its a must to keep employment. I am with you on your decision. However, until the company distributes this policy to all employees that its a term of employment with them, I suggest you keep ...

Advertisement