Community Home

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

RE: Vaccination Incentives... bonus?

_ The EEOC states that the incentive must be de minimis.  I would be careful about the definition of de minimis and obtain legal guidance.  You should probably also have a plan for those employees who will not/cannot (for religious and medical reasons) ...

• Profile Picture

Vaccination Incentives... bonus?

_ We are working through our vaccination stance and after much research on all options, we will most likely urge employees but not require. We will track vaccinated employees as the CDC has noted that if an employee has a vaccine (both doses and at ...

1 person recommends this.
  • _  This is a great question and we have been on the fence on this issue.  Even though we are leaning toward a "strongly encourage" policy we are considering asking for a copy of employee's vaccination cards once they are vaccinated. It seems that ...

• Profile Picture

RE: EE Won't Give Vaccination Due to Religion

_ This is a good article,  I think addressing some concerns and information. What is the real impact of a refusal (nwlc.org)

• Profile Picture

RE: EE Won't Give Vaccination Due to Religion

_ I just attended a legal training where they told us over 20 states have pending legislation with some sort of ban on employers or government agencies mandating these unapproved vaccines. They only have FDA "authorization" and aren't anticipated to ...

Advertisement