Community Home

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

RE: Addressing Thanksgiving Gatherings

_ Sorry if this is late, but here is what we sent: (we are in California) With the holidays around the corner, we wanted to provide you with the most recent guidelines concerning travel and family gatherings. I have attached both of these guidelines ...

• I believe the 30 day requirement is only for EFMLA, not for sick leave. ------------------------------ Arison Driscoll--SHRM CP Wisconsin ------------------------------

1 person recommends this.
  • Profile Picture

RE: FFCRA

_ I would say yes, she should still get paid under FFCRA because she was told to quarantine. At my company, we do not allow people back, even with a negative test, until the person is symptom-free without medication for 72 hours. She should still receive ...

• Profile Picture

FFCRA

_ Hello. I'm HR DOO for a small 10 person Manufacturing company in Michigan. I have an employee who has been experiencing cOVID-19 symptoms. She went to the urgent care on November 16 and isolated until her test came back negative. Her letter from the ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Should they quarantine, WWYD?

_ The husband is considered contagious 48 hours prior to the onset of his symptoms.  So we would require quarantine if she had any contact with him between Tues/Wednesday of week 1 and 14 days after she last interacted with him.

1 person recommends this.

Advertisement