Community Home

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

RE: Booster Covered by ETS 4 Hours Rule?

_ Hello, I had the same question so I called LA County (not sure if you are in the LA County area) they stated that as of today the booster is NOT included. The rule was created before the Booster shot; however is it currently pending for review. I ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Booster Covered by ETS 4 Hours Rule?

_ Bump

• Thank you for sharing your policy. We are also a Federal Contractor and I have a follow-up question. For employees who are unvaccinated do you have a hard time-line in which you are working with staff to fulfill the vaccination requirement outside of ...

• We are waiting. I have however, collected all the vaccine records of those vaccinated and purchased 250 test kits to get us started.   I have not yet written our policy. I will be working on that this afternoon.  IF anyone as a generic one they would ...

• Profile Picture

Booster Covered by ETS 4 Hours Rule?

_ I can't find anywhere if the Booster is covered by the ETS, or just the initial vaccine(s). Should the 100+ Employees ETS go into effect, would we need to allow 4 paid hours for the booster/ up to 2 days of recovery time as well? TIA!

Advertisement