Community Home

Latest Discussions

• _ Hi all - I work for a global company, and we are currently researching ways that US employers are supporting their employees in India during the current COVID crisis.  We've looked into vaccine incentives, paying for employees' vaccines, and an Indian ...

• _ Hey there,  I agree that it wouldn't be a good idea to single them out, especially if they are refusing do to religious/spritiual beliefs. Have those that refuse the vaccine given a reason as to why? I'm also unsure if you can require weekly testings ...

• _ SHRM released this article: https://www.shrm.org/resourcesandtools/legal-and-compliance/employment-law/pages/employer-mandate-covid-vaccine-eua.aspx

• _ I misspoke, I meant legal counsel is advising against mandating employees get the vaccine, only to encourage it.

• _ I have seen many employers and their legal counsel advise NOT to mandate the mask, only to encourage it. Offer incentives for those who get the vaccine, but do not, as you said, single out those who choose not to get vaccinated out like they are being ...

Advertisement