Community Home

Advertisement

Latest Discussions

• _ We require documentation including dates of absence, name of doctor, facility visited, and if testing was performed a copy of the test results before we will pay it in the system.  If they state they cannot get a signed note they must still provide ...

• _ Our employees can return if they have a negative test unless they have symptoms, we make them wait until they feel better.

• _ Where is this in the guidelines?  I know guidelines for someone who tested positive used to be 10 days after onset, provided symptoms improved and fever hadn't been present for 72 hours (which they recently revised to 24 hours).  But again, this is ...

• Unfortunately, our payroll company only has two codes "self" or "family" for FFCRA leave so this is why I also track on my side. I track the EPSL use along with EFMLA but in separate columns in Excel since they potentially overlap the first two weeks. ...

• _ Did the physician not trust the test results? I've heard rumors that you can get false negatives.