Community Home

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

year-end true-up for mid-year open enrollment

_ Ok. so. I don't know if this is common and I've just never heard of it, or if it's one of the weird processes from when they didn't have HR. We have December 1 benefits renewals, and do open enrollment through a website that auto-calcs things.  We ...

• Profile Picture

Working out of state

I feel like I've seen this go by but I can't find it now. We are 100% working from home, at least for the moment, and I have an employee who would like visit family in another state for five months. I have it in my mind that if you're visiting, you ...

• _ So a manager and the business owner went ahead and made an offer of employment to a young fellow without a car for marketing. His job is to go from location to location with brochures and talk with people. He is an hourly employee, They just want to ...

• _ I received a notice from the WCIRB stating that they "have scheduled an appointment to conduct a routine review of your operations to verify the classifications that apply to your business. [...] Within 30 days of this review, I will send you and your ...

• Profile Picture

CA Covid flowchart

Hello, In my last role, I wasn't responsible for Covid - we had a Safety Manager. I now am. Does anyone have a flow chart for what gets reported to whom and where and pay, etc.? My understanding is that there are three laws in CA and there is some overlap, ...

Advertisement