Community Home

Latest Discussions

• Following. I've asked this question before and I'm very interested. There is a list on the SHRM site of the first batch of people who did it. I message everyone on linkedin and a few have responded that they thought it was good. But I'm still looking ...

• I have an employee who works for our company here in California, but lives in New York. In regards, to separation documents is there any different "Separation Docs" I need to provide? California vs New York. Currently, I have 5 documents I will be providing. ...

• Useful link to OP re: Anti sex trafficking and slavery laws by state. https://cms.dot.gov/sites/dot.gov/files/pictures/HT_Awareness_Poster_Laws.pdf ------------------------------ Ryan Kenney VP, Business Execution Cambia Health Solutions Portland ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Anti Slavery policy

_ Take the verbiage out of your posters and paste it into word and there is your policy. Search google and SHRM sorry for the lack of detail! I was asked to draft a policy addressing the recent posting requirement on human trafficking and include ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Anti Slavery policy

_ ​sorry for the lack of detail!  I was asked to draft a policy addressing the recent posting requirement on human trafficking and include anti-slavery verbiage.  Our posters are updated but a policy has not been added to our handbook to include the ...

Advertisement