Community Home

Latest Discussions

• Greetings to my CA HR colleagues, We have had a lot of equipment losses recently and are looking for a way to curtail this.  In wage order 4, section 9 (Uniforms and Equipment), paragraph C, it states:  (C) A reasonable deposit may be required as ...

• _ You're going to need to make them non-exempt because their annual wages won't meet the salary exemption in CA with the reduced hours.  Also, see this article from SHRM regarding FMLA/CFRA coordination for baby bonding.  https://www.shrm.org/resourcesandtools/tools-and-samples/hr-qa/pages/californiadifferencecfrafmla.aspx ...

• _ All of our employees (with the exception of our Admins) are exempt/salary due to our nature of work. We have reduced salaries for those going out on intermittent baby bonding leave. Their salaries are reduced based on the amount of days the salary ...

• _ Thank you Jacklyn - are you able to share the Memo you put together please.  Does anyone know if he would be eligible for OT if he were to work OT?  If he is only using 16 hours per week, then his leave could extend to 30 weeks? Is this correct?  ...

• We have done that with attorneys going on leave. I did a memo that they had to sign and paid them their hourly rate for hours worked which was never more than the hours scheduled. Sincerely, Jacklyn Krikorian Sent from my iPhone Please ...

Advertisement