Community Home

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

RE: Schedule

She's not resigning. She's being let go because she can't work the adjusted hours of the business. Why does this matter to you? I agree with poster about supplying a change of worm status that outlines exact details of why there is a change. HP ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Minor working

_ A minor should fill out all new hire paperwork the same as any other employee. Check with your background company about their policy on running a background on a minor. You may need a parent/guardian's approval.

• Profile Picture

RE: Schedule

_ As long as there is no CBA, a business can change an employee's hours due to a business need for it. Is there another position she could apply for or move to? If she is still refusing to be available to work those hours, I would provide a letter to ...

• Profile Picture

Schedule

_ We have a situation where business is changing for one of our offices and it requires our employee to change her schedule.  Due to business needs, we need her to work a rotating schedule.  When the schedule was presented to her, she said she could ...

• Depending on your industry, San Jose Scheduling Ordinance (I forget the actual name) might also be an issue for some. ------------------------------ Monty Montgomery SHRM-CP, PHR, PHRca Clovis CA ------------------------------

Advertisement