Community Home

Latest Discussions

• Thanks for responding back.  Do you have a suggestion as to what to supplemental study material I could use to help with the questions on the exam that were not covered in the course materials? ------------------------------ Mark Snyir, TWO MEN AND ...

• _ Can an employer require an employee to use sick leave to supplement their SDI benefits? I had always thought this was the case, but now I'm hearing this is no longer allowable. Was there a recent update to PDL regulations?

• I have this certification. The course materials were pretty lengthy but had some good content. I actually did find the exam difficult, but mostly because there were a lot of questions that were not covered in the course materials. I'd say if you have ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Withdrawing an offer

_ We had a similar situation - the person did not quit their job but did move cross country.  I'd highly recommend speaking to a labor attorney for advice if either or both conditions exist.  We ended up settling on giving the applicant a payment that ...

• Has anyone taken this certification and if so, what did you think of the preparation needed for the exam and did you find the exam difficult? ------------------------------ Mark Snyir, TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® Chief Executive Officer of Multitasking, Decision ...

Advertisement