Community Home

Latest Discussions

• Hi all! I am inviting you to join Shift's next webinar. We will discuss "Managing a Multigenerational Workforce" on March 28 2-3EST. Here is the link http://bit.ly/2XNYMeb .  I am looking forward to this! Regards, Jocelyn At Shift, we partner with ...

• ​We have used Fred Pryor (which is cost efficient).  However, any seminar that we send supervisors/managers to they are told that they must come back to the office and do a presentation on what they learned.  We find that knowing they must present to ...

• The downside to this one - it's free for the first 2 supervisors and first 5 employees. After that it's $10/employee and $20/supervisor. Just FYI. ------------------------------ Les Reinhardt VP, Operations Avista Rentals San Jose ------------------ ...

• I guess as an employer, not to use it is an option if you are willing to assume the liability. While E-verify is not mandatory in CA, I believe that the use by employers provides irrefutable proof of eligibility for employment. It is a pain to get set ...

• Mark, You are correct, except for a couple of points.  First, only certain organizations are required to use E-Verify.  (My company is because we are a Federal contractor.)  I know there have been some rumblings about making it mandatory, but haven't ...

Advertisement