Community Home

Latest Discussions

• I agree with your and Jannene's judgment: this is someone to get rid of asap. People like this not only create morale problems with co-workers and make their managers miserable, but often, they know how to game the system. If he has any sense that this ...

• While it will place an extra burden on the rest of the staff, a volatile temporary employee should be immediately and carefully released.  You might be surprised that other employees are relieved that he is gone and willing to work overtime.  If your ...

• _ Hello fellow HR professionals. We have a long-term temporary employee who has been working in our warehouse for over 3 years.  He takes long breaks and leaves the premises without clocking out.  He has become increasingly aggressive with his manager ...

• I agree with Eileen, but just to clarify, the lunch break is generally unpaid unless a meal agreement is in place. ------------------------------ Michele Brenner, SPHR, PHRca HR Supervisor Oceanside CA ------------------------------

• _ I would wait for the signed offer. I have done that in the past, sending the offer letter and setting up the drug screening and background check and at the last moment the candidate came back saying they had a counter offer. So, I lost the money I ...

Advertisement