Community Home

Latest Discussions

• What type of positions are you looking at filling? I use specialty sites for all our Architects, but for administrative staff I have used craigslist before. Marketing staff I have used SMPS or LinkedIn.   Does your company have any philanthropists? If ...

• Are these worker's comp related or no? If worker's comp, you can report doctor to your insurance and they will address. Other than that, what Michael said. HP ------Original Message------ In CA, the state laws around leave are sometimes more ...

• I love the sign idea. You're in an entirely different world in SV. :-) What a great place to be. ------------------------------ Michael Trust, MPA, SPHR, PHRca, SHRM-SCP Human Resources Leader ------------------------------

• I agree with my friend Mark on they payscale aspects. But I don't agree it's a tight market - at least not at higher levels. The unemployment rate at say, Director and above, is far, far higher than for entry level. That being said - are your requirements ...

• In CA, the state laws around leave are sometimes more generous than the federal and we have a far more liberal culture around leave of absence and disability than many other parts of the country. It's not uncommon. But it can be managed. The link that ...

Advertisement