Community Home

Latest Discussions

• Hello SHRM CA Friends,  I know CA has been at the forefront of this for years but with many new states legalizing Marijuana t his is one of the most asked topics by clients on the HR hotline we sponsor. We are hosting a Webinar on July 15th focusing ...

• _ Our payroll service has both an employee website log in and an app for mobile devices. Most of them use the mobile device. If an employee requests a printed check stub we can go in and print and either give to them directly or mail it. We will not ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Doctor Note - Disability

_ Anonymonk - that is actually the thing I read when I posted about the chiropractor writing them off for PTSD, which is mentioned in the article. They need to do a little digging :)

1 person recommends this.
  • Thanks. We are manufacturing so most of our EEs don't have computer access.  That's why I was hoping tohave them sign an acknowledgment. ------------------------------ Elizabeth White SHRM-CP Workstream / Hamilton Casework Solutions ---------------- ...

• Profile Picture

PEO Provider BBSI

_ We are considering BBSI as our PEO. Does anyone have experience with the PEO provider BBSI they'd be willing to share? Pro/Cons of there services, technology, etc? Thank you.

Advertisement