Community Home

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

401(k) Plan Auditor

Hello, I am looking for a 401(k) Plan auditor that is in the Bay Area, could you please recommend any that is in the Bay Area? Thanks in advance for all your help. Amy Fleming Director, Human Resources UCP, LLC afleming@unioncommunityllc.com ------------------------------ ...

• Profile Picture

401(k) Plan Auditor

Hello, I am looking for a 401(k) Plan auditor, do you recommend any 401(k) auditor that is in the Bay Area? Amy Fleming, PHR, SHRM-CP Director, Human Resources Corporate afleming@unioncommunityllc.com O: 408-207-9499 ...

• Thanks Michelle. I guess I've always just thought doing what's right for the employee is the law. Guess I was just projected my own values! HP ------Original Message------ This is the excerpt to which I was referring: California law provides that ...

• This is the excerpt to which I was referring: California law provides that if the business is closed on a Saturday, Sunday or a legal holiday, and that particular day is the designated payday, the business must pay wages on the next regular workday, ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Mileage

In short, no. ------------------------------ Ivette Dupuis SHRM-SCP ------------------------------

Advertisement