Community Home

Advertisement

Latest Discussions

• Interesting benefit to compete for talent for those still hiring. Temporarily suspends payments due on federal student loans, and enables employers to contribute up to $5,250 to an employee's student loan payments per year, excluded from the employee's ...

• When you ask how to "manage" them, are you asking how to track them? avoid them? pay them?  Do you have a policy about not incurring them that your employees are aware of? If they incur them, you say most can be waived. Why is that? Are they signing waivers ...

• We started doing it the minute we went to WFH. HP ------Original Message------ I dont see anything wrong with it. Its like a visitor log. ------------------------------ Gabrielle Alvarado Covina ------------------------------

• How do you manage your meal break premiums? Most of our meal break penalties can be waived, but I'm trying to figure out the best way to manage it - I have multiple sites and most of the employees that incur the penalty are manual workers and aren't on ...

• I dont see anything wrong with it. Its like a visitor log. ------------------------------ Gabrielle Alvarado Covina ------------------------------