Community Home

Latest Discussions

• Hello, We made an offer to a candidate, she accepted, and she was scheduled to start on Monday.  Today at noon, I sent her an email telling her that we were excited for her to start Monday.  She responded back with a surprise announcement.  "By the way, ...

• _ Our COO verbally mentioned in a company-wide virtual meeting that as a "thank you" for everyone's hard work she is offering the week of Christmas off (for me the, as a "thank you" statement implied the time off is paid). She then followed up with an ...

• I don't know but I still do ------------------------------ Wendy Sidman ------------------------------

• _ We have reiterated masks on once you leave your cube or office, limiting number of ppl in conference room. Remember, Covid is not Polio or Smallpox.  There will never be a shot to eliminate it.  Just like the Flu it will be here forever, with boosters ...

• There is no panic here, preparation and clarity with the available science are imperative.  The truth is that there is a new variant and the current variant is still running rampant.  I am looking for an ounce of prevention (and humanity) instead of a ...

Advertisement