Community Home

Latest Discussions

• You absolutely can say that they cannot be under the influence at work. The tough part with this issue is that marijuana is in the system for a month and therefore, it's in your system, even if you are not under the influence. Therefore, hard to make ...

• Profile Picture

Prescribed Marijuana

_ Hello, I was just hired at a small business to start their HR dept and build their handbook and set policies. I created a zero substance abuse tolerance policy. I know here in CA Marijuana is legal and if the associate is prescribed they are to bring ...

• Hello. A few years ago, I posted the same question here on SHRM and received a reasonable answer but I am asking again. We modified the below form with our LOGO and added the California CFRA information. My question is: When you send the Notices to the ...

• I have a question, I have an employee that has been in FMLA since last august. What is the maximum time allowed to completely exhaust all disability, CFRA, ADA leave

• Thank you so much for the information! ------------------------------ Lauren Wothers HR Generalist Elkridge MD ------------------------------

Advertisement