Community Home

Latest Discussions

• _ I'd love to hear your input on this situation concerning two types of expense reports. An employee (salaried, exempt, full time) never submitted expense reports during his time with the company. His last day was this week, and we don't have anything. ...

• _ Quite frankly I wouldn't care if I had a social media policy or not and one isn't required. This thing that posted that garbage on Social Media needs to lose their job. If some accrediting body exists for tutors, I'd report the pervert to that body ...

• _ This is a situation where I would talk to an employment law attorney. Unless you have a social media policy that makes it very clear what is inappropriate and why, I would be concerned that you could get your organization in trouble. In CA, lawful, ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Vacation Accrual Max

_ We use the 1.75 rule. Rather be safe than sorry

• _ Background: We are a company of approximately 80 employees based in California. When California sick leave law passed many years ago, we kept our PTO program as an equivalent grandfathered PTO plan. Employees use PTO interchangeably as either paid ...

Advertisement