Community Home

Latest Discussions

• Right? My pleasure. ------------------------------ Michael Trust, MPA, SPHR, PHRca, SHRM-SCP Human Resources Leader ------------------------------

• Surprised to even think that the company and lower courts thought that they would be in the right by rounding meal period time. I had read that if an employee took 22 minutes for their meal period, it would round to 30 - and make it appear that their ...

• Unfortunately, We don't have this description to share.  But this is what I found to share with Administrative Exemption The administrative exemption applies to a wide variety of employees. However, many employees whose ...

• taxable. Reverse the credit card and pay it via payroll, or add the amount to payroll and tax it there. ------------------------------ Michael Trust, MPA, SPHR, PHRca, SHRM-SCP Human Resources Leader ------------------------------

• I believe that AB51 has been stayed in the courts. Cal Chamber may have a confidentiality agreement; if not, the client's general counsel should be able to easily craft one. ------------------------------ Michael Trust, MPA, SPHR, PHRca, SHRM-SCP Human ...

Advertisement