Community Home

Latest Discussions

• The FMLA - Notice of Eligibility and Rights and Responsibilities under  PART B-RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES FOR TAKING FMLA/CFRA LEAVE states:   As explained in Part A, you meet the eligibility requirements for taking FMLA and/or CFRA leave and still ...

• Thank you for the information! ------------------------------ Melanie Hoobler Anaheim ------------------------------

• _ ​Hello, No, I do not have enough information   I have never had anyone not submit the provider certification.

• _ Do you have enough information to apply under FMLA? If not, then once the due date has passed for the certification, send her a new one with a letter for a new due date (usually 15 days) and let her know that if she does not complete it by the next ...

• _ We have an employee who has recently been calling out of work a lot.  Recently she submitted a doctors note stating that she would be off for an entire month.  I emailed her the Physician Certification and Rights & Responsibilities FMLA forms but she ...

Advertisement