Community Home

Latest Discussions

• I understand how overwhelming it is but this is how we have dealt with it.  First of all, you have to break down your workforce into exposure groups - We did this early on (June 2021 readoption of Cal/OSHA ETS) to determine who would be notified if there ...

• Profile Picture

RE: CAL-OSHA exclusion pay - no close contact

_ So we have had many positive Covid cases - 10-12.  None of these cases were traced back to exposure at work.  We did not report to WC, but we did report to local health when we had an "outbreak" -  we had 5 completely unrelated cases right after the ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Testing After Outbreak

_ Honestly, I don't understand this requirement at all-- I don't feel like the language is clear enough, nor is it realistic to administer. What does it mean to 'make a test available'? Is pointing employees to testing sites enough? Testing is already ...

• It was just announced that Supplemental Paid Sick Leave was negotiated and will be effective retro to January 1, 2022.  If you have not been paying exclusion pay, you will be required to reimburse employees with any paid accruals used for COVID-19 Positive ...

• Profile Picture

RE: CAL-OSHA exclusion pay - no close contact

_ What about in cases when the employee provides information that clearly indicates that their infection came from outside the workplace? i.e. they tested positive after they attended an event where they were exposed to COVID-19 and there were no known ...

Advertisement