Community Home

Latest Discussions

• Hello, I am on my local SHRM Chapter's Board and we are currently doing virtual meetings once a month.  The meetings are about 1 hour each and will earn you 1 PDC.  We are hoping to move to in-person meetings at some point, but for now virtual will do. ...

• Hello, With many in this network from all across the US. I am wondering if anyone would be willing to share information about your local SHRM chapters upcoming conferences or symposiums. I figure what better way to accumulate recertification credits ...

• Hi Charla, I am happy to help. I am available for a team meting on Thursday, January 14 in the afternoon. Let me know a time. Please send the invite to katherineyoderbaert@gmail.com . Looking forward to speaking with you! Katherine ...

• Hi, Katherine,  I had to reschedule my exam for mid-February, and have the SHRM study guide (my online access expired, but I have the study workbooks). I have never tested before, I am looking for some feedback to help with some of the advanced questions.  ...

• Hi Kristen, I'm a Certified Diversity Professional/Practitioner(CDP) and have been working in this space since 2016. I have to maintain my credentials every 3 years. I would love to assist you, however I'm tending to a personal matter for the next ...

Advertisement