Community Home

Advertisement

Latest Discussions

• I'm taking the exam August 11th and would be down for a virtual study group. I'm having a hard time staying focused and could use some structure and accountability  😁 ------------------------------ Rose Stclair PBHS Santa Rosa --------------------- ...

• Hi Tina, I'm looking at taking the exam in December but I'm open to a virtual study group as well. ------------------------------ Darrell Clark Pasco-Hernando State College New Port Richey FL ------------------------------

• Thank you Have a great day! Tina Louise Castro HR Generalist Denver International Airport Desk 303-342-6736 Cell 303-246-4509 Fax 303-342-6739 Disclaimer The information contained ...

• Profile Picture

RE: SHRM-SCP

I took the CP exam and then in the next exam window took the SCP.  The learning system was great but I don't think I would have passed either without the prep course -- so good for you taking one.  In preparing for SCP,  I found that the Power Point presentation ...

• Profile Picture

SHRM-SCP

Hello All, I was originally signed up to take the exam in this window but because the times for virtual proctoring being at 3:30 AM for me I had to change my test window to the winter testing window. I am signed up to take the SCP and just finished a ...