Community Home

Latest Discussions

• I am having problems with getting started on the online prep classes for the SHRM Certification. Any help is appreciated. It started on Oct 5th! Sent from my iPhone

• Hello everyone, I am appearing in Fall 2020 exam for SCP. I have LMS 19 access however looking for some one who has LMS 2020 access and he/she can do exam test from LMS 2020 with me online. It would be great favour and help for me. I am schedule ...

• Hello, Has anyone used a Butterball Gift Check Program to gift to employees for the holidays? Being offered through Array Enterprise. Looking  for positive or negative feedback. Have you gifted any other items to your employees for Thanksgiving? ...

• Good afternoon: I have researched various sites and have been unable to identify data to reflect the average vacancy rate in nonprofits.  I am specifically seeking information regarding vacancy rate in social service nonprofits.  If you any of you can ...

• I'm taking the exam August 11th and would be down for a virtual study group. I'm having a hard time staying focused and could use some structure and accountability  😁 ------------------------------ Rose Stclair PBHS Santa Rosa --------------------- ...

Advertisement