Message Image  

Performance Management

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

Performance

We are interested in learning from IT (computer/tech) companies -- what you are doing that is effective for performance reviews or any process of giving performance feedback to IT employees? ------------------------------ Mary Felton SHRM-CP Vice President...

• I would not deduct monies from a bonus. I would probably not deduct from a paycheck either without first having a conversation with the employee to call their attention to this and ask if there is anything wrong (if you have an EAP, offer it). If...

• My question is why we have sales on PTO? In all of the past organizations that I have worked with, there was no PTO for sales as they make up their own schedule and obligation to company is to meet or exceed sales quota. State of fed law dependent...

• HI Sue: I would caution you to think about deducting payments from a bonus because an employee has exhausted their PTO unless you have some language in your bonus policy that states something along those lines. I would also be cautious about applying...

• Hi Sue, Does your PTO include vacation days as well? If so, I would not take it out of their bonus, even as an exempt employee they would just not get paid for the days they are out. We offer PTO and vacation days so they are monitored separately,...

Advertisement