Performance Management

Latest Discussions

• Hello Everyone, If your organization is considering a Continuous Performance Management solution to improve or replace traditional annual performance appraisals, please register for our upcoming free webinar,  Simple Strategies to Guarantee the Success ...

• Hi All,  We are planning on officially moving to quarterly conversations in 2018. My senior leadership team does not want formal documentation in our talent mgmt system. The plan is to provide templates for quarterly conversations and a lot of training ...

• Our performance management incentive program has a component part that requires a limited employee population to identify (with management guidance) and input goals into our tracking system. These employees are given approximately 4-5 weeks to get this ...

• We recently deployed a performance review that focused on the following four areas: Competency, Culture, Chemistry, and Character. My question has to do with people's thoughts/legality of including character questions on a performance review. The following ...

• This is what I currently use for Performance Review hourly employees. Cindy Van Auken Human Resources Administrator BPR/RICO Manufacturing Inc. 691 West Liberty Street |Medina, OH 44256 P 330-723-4050 Ext 249 ...

Advertisement