Performance Management

Latest Discussions

• Hi Heather, An important consideration for any type of Continuous Performance Management solution is how and when feedback is shared with the employee. For effective manager-employee check-in meetings, managers need to be able to instantly capture...

• My organization is also looking to get away from the annual evaluation and move to the frequent check-in approach; I would be greatly appreciate any information/tools you are willing to share. hdayan@pbgfl.com If your organization has implemented...

• I would greatly appreciate getting copies of materials folks are willing to share as well... my direct email is randimarshall4@gmail.com ------Original Message------ I would also greatly appreciate any info you are willing to share! This...

• I would also greatly appreciate any info you are willing to share! This sounds really interesting and something that I feel that management would appreciate in my company. c.anderson@verticallimit.com Thanks!! ------------------------------...

• Suggest former manager complete a performance review for the nine months he supervised. Have the new manager complete a 90 day review for the three months to complete the full year. Many companies have 90 day reviews for new employees with a slightly...

Advertisement