Community Home

Latest Discussions

• I conduct an anonymous survey to determine the pulse of the organization. Then, you would have some data to back you up when communicating about the state of the business. Please ensure that you agree that whatever is determined by the survey they will ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Telling the Boss He's the problem

_ Not an envious situation to be in. My answer would depend on the issues and if you think the CEO will be open to direct feedback. In most instances direct feedback is the best; but when it could cost you your job you might want to take a more circular ...

• Thank you so much for sharing. I will review with our plant manager to see how this would apply to our teams/systems. I will post back with what we come up with. ------------------------------ Julie Cook HR Director Gentherm Medical Cincinnati OH ...

• _ We do something unique here that I have never seen before. We have a bi-weekly bonus plan. This is based on the efficiency of the entire shop. If they reach a certain level of efficiency we start paying out a bonus of 5% of the wages the employees ...

• Profile Picture

RE: FMLA Question

_ The doctor may be under the impression that those machines fall under the restrictions (usually based on feedback from the employee). I've come across a situation similar and reached out asking for clarification about the note. When the doctor calls ...

Advertisement