Community Home

Latest Discussions

• Hi --  I am interested in how others track job related certifications in a manufacturing environment (i.e., lathe, makino, assembly on XYZ part, etc.).   We have tens of thousands of certifications and currently leverage a robust sharepoint site that ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Absenteeism Point System

_ Hope this helps......... It is expected each person employed at ......will make an effort to report to work each day of his or her scheduled workweek.  In addition, our customers expect ........ to staff accordingly to assure accurate and timely ...

• Profile Picture

Sign-On Bonuses

Hi there,  My company is a textile company with roughly 200 employees. We are located in a very rural area so the manufacturing competition leans more on the aggressive side. Leadership wants to invest in a sign-on bonus but not sure how much. My team ...

• I've worked in both point systems and occurrence systems in a manufacturing setting.  From my perspective, points are usually easier to understand and explain to new applicants.  And really, that's what you want is something that can express that attendance ...

• I've also found this method to work best.  Many applicants in upper levels of the company are active in both locations, at least in the manufacturing field, I've found.  You might not have quite as many hits for the Director of Manufacturing on Indeed, ...

Advertisement