Community Home

Latest Discussions

• Kim, I also work in a manufacturing facility.  Currently, time-off sheets go to immediate Supervisor for approval, and then me for timecard/payroll purposes.  Change of Hours/Transfer of JOb is one sheet of paper, but goes to immediate Supervisor, and ...

• Hi all, Is anyone relaxing or changing your onboarding requirements for new hires?  I'm looking for any trends regarding drug-screening, backgrounds, orientations, etc....  I realize new marijuana might be driving this so feel free to add context if that ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Automated Process for Triple Sheets

_ Most timekeeping systems today can handle this all electronically.  Employees can be assigned to multiple supervisors, and different approval tiers can be designated.   Basically the employee submits their change- an assigned supervisor has to approve ...

• I started a new position as HR Manager in a manufacturing (union) environment where there are so many manual processes. One of my goals is to automate processes as much as I can, so we can create better efficiencies within the department. Currently shop ...

• We are a manufacturing company of 50, four sales people, all draw a salary and have a commission agreement (around 2% commission).  One has a lower salary but a higher commission rate. ------------------------------ Peter Smith HR Manager American Extrusion ...

Advertisement