Community Home

Latest Discussions

• ​We use TimeClock Plus software. It allows you to set schedules and rounding rules. I have attached a snapshot of the Scheduler profile for a production employee. The attachment shows our rounding rules. We try not to manually adjust any hours. ------------------------------ ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Apprenticeship Programs

_ We are selective in who gets awarded the apprenticeship.  We look at attendance, performance reviews, efficiency rates, their supervisor must write a letter of recommendation, they must pass an Accuplacer test that is administered by the Tech College ...

• _ I work for a manufacturer in Nevada. Currently, we use ADP biometric timeclocks and round at the 7/8 minute mark to the nearest 15 minutes but I personally don't think that's the best way. We allow employees up to 10 minutes of on-the-clock time before ...

• Thank you for your update, Christine.  How do you identify interested students at such a young age? ------------------------------ Mark Snider Director Human Resources Orora Visual - Los Angeles Los Angeles CA ------------------------------

• Thank you for the information.  In regard to numbers, do you take everyone who expresses an interest or are you selective?  If the latter, what criteria do you use to make your selection? ------------------------------ Mark Snider Director Human Resources ...

Advertisement