Community Home

Latest Discussions

• Hello, A good resource for creating  solid job descriptions is the Labor Department's  Occupational Information Network, which lists all common occupations along with their essential functions. In fact, some courts have begun consulting this database ...

1 person recommends this.
  • Profile Picture

Job Descriptions

_ Interested in knowing if anyone in the Steel Manufacturing industry would be willing to share the job descriptions that you have used for positions such as welder, waterjet operator, polisher, shop manager, etc. I am piecing these together from what ...

• ​If our Maintenance technicians are skilled in multiple areas and have specialties in certain aspects we pay them more.  For example, general maintenance makes less than what a Maintenance Technician with electrical experience would make.  Our General ...

• Hello all, I'm wondering if anyone who works in HR at a Manufacturing company would be willing to share how you evaluate your maintenance technicians? Currently we do an annual performance review and use the same rating scale and increase percentages ...

• Agreed. We have multiple locations that include warehouses, offices and showrooms with specific scheduled (and non-scheduled surprise) OSHA inspections twice a year, so we are in compliance as of our most recent inspection. I'm sure there are employees ...

Advertisement