Community Home

Latest Discussions

• Hi Elizabeth, There are a multitude of online-listed providers that can train your or anyone else on Safety. However, Workers Comp. is a totally different discipline. Your best bet is to check with your workers compensation carrier. They might be ...

• Try your local chamber, SHRM chapter, or insurance broker.  If you are in healthcare try your local/state hospital association.  Good luck! ------------------------------ Trish Jarry, SHRM-CP, PHR Human Resources Manager Price Rubber Corporation --- ...

• Hi, My Previous company was in a bit  different industry but we actually adopted the Unlimited PTO policy because it highly reduced the vacation payout liability that we needed to carry on our books. This was mainly due to sales people not taking vacation ...

• Profile Picture

Competitive Benefit Offerings

_ Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to figure out what the average Benefit offerings are in my area and how to approach researching this? I don't think my company has the greatest offerings but I don't have the experience previously in this ...

• Does anyone know of a reputable source to get certified in Worker's Compensation and Safety Compliance that they can recommend? One that will require more than just attending webinars or seminars. We are looking for a program that will test the knowledge ...

Advertisement