Community Home

Latest Discussions

• My company is a global company based out of Denmark. We are wanting to implement a Whistleblower program into our company. What are the legal requirements for having this? We are located in Kansas, Missouri, Minnesota, and North Carolina. Thanks! ------------------------------ ...

• Has anyone in PA had experience with this before? This is new to me. Industrial employers must provide cots, couches or beds to women in a "retiring room" space. http://www.pacode.com/secure/data/034/chapter41/chap41toc.html#41.3 @ 41.26. Cots, ...

• ​I don't think you should approach this from a drug testing perspective.  I think you need to approach this from an investigation perspective. Instead of trying to find out who has drugs in their system, find out who brought drugs in. Employees know ...

1 person recommends this.
  • ​We do not pay for this.  Airlines and credit cards will reimburse passengers for certain costs while their luggage is listed as "missing" and then settle on final costs if the luggage is declared "lost." We specifically call that out in our policy:  ...

• ​We converted our floating holiday hours from loading them all on January 1 to loading them by quarter for this very reason a number of years ago.  But last year switched back to front loading January 1. While the situation isn't exactly the same, what ...

Advertisement