Community Home

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

Drug free workplace-testing for suspicion

_ Hello, I'm in Mass. We have a drug-free workplace. Currently have one employee who flaunts smoking pot while at work. Says it's legal. What is our right as employer, to send him for drug test under reasonable suspicion? Thanks

• ​I work for a small seasonal food manufacturing company.  We hire 75 seasonal production workers to work during these 6 months.  Our onboarding process is very time consuming and I am trying to automate as much of it as I can.  After a lot of research ...

• Hey all, I'm looking for a PP training session that includes real-life scenario's and examples for people to relate to.   Does anyone have something like that they would share? Thanks, ------------------------------ Cindy Scott ----------------- ...

• Thanks Deena, I've talked with our CEO about this and all new hires are getting a conditional offer, including a drug check.  I've also written our policy to address this in the future. I appreciate your reply. Jay ------------------------------ Jay ...

• ​Hi, Yes, for reimbursement purposes for our employees, we are offering up to 50% if they do join a gym. Just need a generic enrollment form that I can modify. Thank for replying, Rachel ------------------------------ Rachel Yoakum Human Resources ...

Advertisement