Community Home

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

Manufacturing group at SHRM conference

_ I plan to attend the SHRM conference and would like to network with other HR professionals in Manufacturing, does anyone know if SHRM puts together network activities for like industries?

• Was wondering if anyone could give me advice for the best software/system to track FMLA for companies with various shifts including rotating. It gets a bit hairy trying to track on a spreadsheet especially when ee. works rotating shift that varies each ...

• I also posted in to other conversations - trying to cover all basis... I have been charged with updating/creating a training plan to get new technical employees up to speed at a faster pace. Because what we do is so niche, it would be a needle in the ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Medical Clarification

_ Please don't ask for a medical diagnosis. Does FMLA come into play? If so, give the proper paperwork, see what comes back and if you can't accommodate, place on leave. If FMLA does not come into play, explore ADA. Once you've done that, you will ...

• I have been put on the task of researching about what other local/state-wide companies in Florida are doing regarding e-cigarettes. My plant manager is considering allowing e-cigarette use around the building (NOT inside). Currently we have ...

Advertisement