Community Home

Latest Discussions

• _ I experienced a very similar situation in my most recent career change.  I jumped from a professional office environment to operating an HR department of one in a small manufacturing facility (100 ee).  I've had most luck getting applicants from Craigslist ...

• ​   Can you please share with me how you typically hire entry level employees?  We utilize indeed mainly and our local department of labor, for our entry level positions is employee referrals.  A lot of our new hires know someone that already works ...

• _ I use Indeed, Craigslist and Facebook for most of my advertising of open positions. The biggest and best recruiting we use for our entry level positions is employee referrals. This tends to be a great tools due to the fact that the employees know who ...

• _ We utilize indeed mainly and our local department of labor.  Our retention rate is roughly 60% which isn't great but it's better than it has been in the past..  We also use temp agencies to fill in the gaps when we aren't getting enough direct hire ...

• _ My background is with more of a professional environment, but I am considering taking a position as an HR Director in a manufacturing environment where they have approximately 600 employees, 450 in manufacturing type roles and many making minimum wage.  ...

Advertisement