Community Home

Latest Discussions

• We also have monthly communication meetings, and we try to also include something from HR/Payroll/Benefits – maybe it is a new or changed policy, a refresher on the leave of absence process, or a wellness tip. Bethann DuBois...

• Profile Picture

RE: Employee Meetings

_ I don't have much to add, but it sounds like you have a great culture! At my employer we also include safety in our monthly meetings. It's a good opportunity to re-enforce the importance of safety in a group setting as well as discuss any recent...

• Profile Picture

Employee Meetings

We are a manufacturing company with about 175 employees. I have been asked to take over the monthly employee meetings and find some new ideas to add to the program. Currently we provide a treat, usually a wonderful dessert, have a quick employee...

• Profile Picture

FMLA and Shift Change

_ Hello, I have an employee out on STD, has already exhausted FMLA. we use a rolling calendar year, the employee won't have hours until August. If they are returning to work prior to August can I change their shift? It would be the same pay, same...

• I highly recommend Gallagher Benefit Services. They have offices throughout the country. Bethann DuBois Payroll Manager * Please note new email address * Nipro PharmaPackaging...

Advertisement