Community Home

Latest Discussions

• Hi! I am in the process of revamping our attendance policy and I am wanting to get everyone' s thoughts about adding a grace period of 5 minutes in the morning.  Pro's/Cons's ?? Thank you! ------------------------------ TRACY HUMAN RESOURCES --- ...

• We are in Florida on the west coast above Tampa.  The Workforce Board is a good option.  We will use temps but have also had success working with Indeed for direct hires.  We claimed our page on Indeed and branded it for our facility.  Glassdoor is also ...

• We did official reviews for the production team for the first time this year.  In the past it has always been a very informal discussion. I had our VP of Production review each employee and discuss with them based on these areas:  1) Attendance - shows ...

• Hi Katlyn, I am in Florida, not too far from Lakeland.  I would suggest reaching out to CareerSource Polk (County for Lakeland).  It is a state agency that helps employers and job seekers.  Their number is 863-508-1100 (EST). Good luck! ​ ------------------------------ ...

• Michael, I was able to pull information from the Bureau of Labor Statistics. ------------------------------ Pamela Baldwin EdD, SHRM-SCP, SPHR, CEBS Director of Human Resources Brooksville FL ------------------------------

Advertisement