Community Home

Latest Discussions

• ​I agree with posters #2 and #3.  HR Generalist covers a little bit of everything.  I am also a believer in keeping titles short and simple. ------------------------------ Jennifer ------------------------------

• ​In this case I would recommend consulting your company legal counsel.  Individuals can have prescribed Methadone but generally it is because they are under a drug rehab program designed to help get them to the point that they are no longer dependent ...

• ​Are you self-insured? Fully Insured? This matters. As a former Director of WC (TX)  here is what I see. If you are self-insured, you have now had knowledge of the injury greater than 30 days, and your adjusters time frame to deny the claim has passed. ...

• ​The best way to drug test is to have the specimen go directly to the lab without interpretation at the collection site. The test if it confirms positive at the lab, then goes to the MRO and if the donor does not provide a valid prescription would report ...

• If the employee tested positive for post accident drug screen would be required to provide the documentation that they are prescribed this medication before we would ever allow them to RTW. We would give him 3 days to get the documentation to the MRO, ...

Advertisement