Community Home

Latest Discussions

• Do you have a progressive discipline system in place? Are the suspensions following other types of warnings? I'm more of the opinion that suspensions aren't effective in modifying poor behaviors and/or performance issues if they are just serving as ...

• Hey, I am wondering what other companies are doing right now regarding Disciplinary Actions and Suspensions? I was asked today by our GM if there is anything that we can do different than employee suspensions right now.  It is hurting us more than them.  ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Attendance

This has to be tracked at the HR level, because HR needs to be involved with potential terminations regarding attendance.  Especially in this time of COVID...not to mention ADA, FMLA, etc. that are scores of reasons that a normal attendance termination ...

• Our ADP system. It's coded to accrue points and levels. HR reviews biweekly as part of our FMLA process. ------------------------------ ~ Janelle ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

RE: Attendance

I'm in Corp. HR and our facilities do the tracking but it is kept up in our HRIS system so I can see. Polly Pitcock Human Resources Manager W: 901-466-7449 C: 901-258-0649 polly.pitcock@ringcontainer.com ...

Advertisement