Community Home

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

Role of HR

_ Everyone, My CEO asked me to define the role of HR. What would your response be?

• Profile Picture

Recruiting Ideas

_ Hi HR folks, I work at a manufacturing company in Illinois.  As I'm sure is the case with others, we've had a difficult time recruiting for skilled trades positions (especially maintenance) over the past year due to the tight job market.  What new ...

• Hello, We have the following: Contagious Illness Policy Micro Craft, Inc. realizes that employees with contagious temporary illnesses, such as influenza, colds and other viruses, need to continue with normal life activities, including working. ...

• _ ​With the growing concerns of the Coronavirus, my employer is looking to put together an infectious disease plan/policy. Do other employers have a plan/policy in place and if so what did you include in it?  What are employers doing for pay for their ...

• Thanks - Appreciate it. Kimberli ------Original Message------ I don't mind at all. MUSIC IN THE WORKPLACE POLICY : Truck Mounts does not allow openly playing radios, stereos, computers, or similar equipment on the production floor during ...

Advertisement