Community Home

Latest Discussions

• I am working on my Masters in Human Resources Management but confused how people use Human Resource and Human Resource s .  I was helping with a email campaign that was sent to HR professionals and the marketing team wanted to use "Human Resource professionals" ...

• Hi Megan,  I am studying as well... I found an app to read the text to me because staring at a screen for work and then staring at a screen to study was becoming a lot.  I am open to joining a study group / learning any other study tips anyone has ...

• Profile Picture

SHRM - SCP

Hello,  I recently passed my PHR and I am wondering if it makes sense to take the SHRM SCP pretty soon after. Did anyone prepare on their own, what materials, how much time? ------------------------------ Jessica Reynolds Westview Productions, LLC - ...

• Profile Picture

Career advice on attending an online university

_ Hey everyone! I have a question about a university I am currently attending which is Southern New Hampshire and have a few questions. Has anyone earned an online master's degree in Industrial/Organizational Psychology or knows someone who has? This ...

• Hi Megan, I have the 2019 books and would be open to join your study group. Would you like to start this week? ------------------------------ Jacob Alvarado LEPRINO FOODS COMPANY ------------------------------

Advertisement