Community Home

Latest Discussions

• Hi Karla -      One thing I would recommend doing once you are back Stateside is to get involved in your local SHRM chapter. This is a great way to make connections and build relationships.        As far as education goes, the textbooks will never fully ...

• Hi Kira -      I experienced a similar situation to you I think. I was a retail manager for almost 20 years and decided I needed a change but made to much to make the move to entry level. One thing I heard a few HR professionals say was "Retail experience ...

• I have recently received masters certificate in Human Resource Management. I also have a masters degree in adult learning and leadership. All of my experience (15 years) is in retail management, which includes human resource skills. I currently make $28 ...

• Profile Picture

New to HR

Hello All,  I have just started digging into the process of the HR world. If you have any tips/tricks or just advise on getting started I would love to hear about it.  ------------------------------ Jessica Chapman Delivering Delights ---------- ...

• Interested in offering a paid internship (2-3 month) to an international Graduate student. Is student subject to IRCA? Do they need I-9 authorization to do the internship? Any help is greatly appreciated.  Thanks, ------------------------------ Diana ...

Advertisement