Community Home

Advertisement

Latest Discussions

• Hi Liza, I would recommend you undertake the HR Essentials course to improve the HR capabilities that you already use at your workplace and once  you are done with that.  You can proceed and either pursue a full SHRM certification or a degree in HR. ...

• Colleagues, I just wanted to inform you the launching of my SHRM Certification Prep and HR Essential classes starting this fall.  All classes would be hosted online-live and I provide micro videos of discussed topics for learning reinforcement and increased ...

• Hi Chance! These are great questions. I am currently finishing up my Bachelor's in HRM and will be in a similar position with similar concerns. My school requires 2 semesters of work experience (i.e. internship) before obtaining the degree. It took me ...

• Profile Picture

AHRM-CP

Hi All, Edit: apologies for the typo. Can’t seem to edit the title.  I am currently studying to test for the SHRM-CP exam in December and I was wondering if anyone knew if there is a study group or a virtual platform where individuals connect to ...

• The following is an Opinion on Conscious Leadership. This can serve as a writing sample. Please free to comment. Conscious Leadership has the responsibility to uphold the "Elevate Humanity" motto of a Conscious Capital Business. The leadership skills ...