Community Home

Advertisement

Latest Discussions

• Hello Everyone,  I am currently studying Masters in HR Management and was looking for internships to gain more experience in HR field. My current position on campus is Graduate Student Manager which includes application screening, interviewing, on boarding ...

• Hello,  I am finishishing my BA in Psychology with a minor in Human Resources. I have worked in HR for six years. I will be SHRM certified this fall. My question is, should I complet the Master's Certificate program at CWU or is that just redundent? ...

• Majestanina,   Thank you for offering this bit of advice.  Did you find your initial workload in prepping the new hire packets relevant in building a base of knowledge to further advance yourself within the HR field?  Something like building a solid ...

• Hi Chance, thanks for sharing. I appreciate your honest post and congrats on graduating! I can't say that I have the best advice, but I have a few suggestions. Maybe you could start off as a HR Assistant? I currently work as a HR Assistant (HRA) at my ...

• Hi everyone! My name is M and I am looking to find a mentor in the HR field, but don't quite know where to start. I'm located in Minneapolis, Minnesota but would be open to any suggestions outside of MN. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance! ------------------------------ ...