Community Home

Advertisement

Latest Discussions

• Yeah I've thought of getting my certification. My mentor suggested waiting till I get employed.  Thanks for the tips.  ------------------------------ Ryan Cass N/A ------------------------------

• That's amazing, you're already ahead of a lot of other professionals! I would recommend having someone look over your resume, that's gonna be key to getting an interview. But the combo of your experience and education sounds very promising. Just remember ...

• According to Ryan's response, he does have internship experience already. It is not impossible. That's the point, there is a ton of competition that got their experience while in school, so they will also be a preferable candidate compared to someone ...

• Hi Vanina, I've worked two internships, one specializing in TA and another more general in areas of talent acquisition, training and development, metrics, HRIS, on boarding, and so forth. ------------------------------ Ryan Cass N/A --------------- ...

• I guess this is a question to piggyback off of Ryan's original question, how do we gain entry into the field when most requirements are 2+years experience? There have to be programs out there that will take, train new graduates to allow them to gain ...