Community Home

Latest Discussions

• Hello Karla! I myself am in a similar situation and would love to follow this post. I live in WA state and am a soon to be graduate looking for advice and guidance. ------------------------------ Brooklyn Ferguson ------------------------------

• Hello Kenneth, I just gained an internship at The Borgen Project. There are many things online about this internship that are negative and positive due to the fact that they have a fundraising portion of your internship. However, I have reviewed everything, ...

• Hi Folks, Based on the feedback from students regarding difficulty paying for the SHRM Exam Prep classes and financial hardships posed due to COVID, I have decided to reduce the fee for the classes for this coming exam window to $1299.  Students receive ...

• Hi Kenneth, I completed an HR internship over the summer and I found my school's postings to be quite helpful. I am not sure if your university does the same thing, but I would recommend looking into something like "career services" (what it's called ...

• Sure. I can host a session for you tomorrow at 11pm Pacific time. Would that work? Get Outlook for iOS

Advertisement