Community Home

Latest Discussions

• I am looking for an HR person who has had experience or is currently working with an organization that conducts HR practices internationally. It is for my Masters program. It should be really fast like ten minutes. If anyone could help I would appreciate ...

• Hi Megan! I just took the SHRM-CP exam this past week and passed! This was on top of my final semester at UCF and working full time. I struggled with maintaining self-studying, as well. If you need any help or any advice, I'd be happy to help! Just let ...

• Hello,  I understand you are studying for SHRM-CP and you are utilizing an app to study. Did you take the PHR and if so, did you use a study app? Thanks Sherice ------------------------------ Sherice Eddy Painting Perfection Hampton --------------- ...

• Thank you! ------------------------------ Marni Rogers Rogers-Lowell Area Chamber of Commerce Rogers ------------------------------

• Hey Marni, Technically both terms are correct but the most common way to put it is with the "s". Hope this eases your question! ------------------------------ Emily Santini Trader Joe's ------------------------------

Advertisement