Community Home

Latest Discussions

• Interested in offering a paid internship (2-3 month) to an international Graduate student. Is student subject to IRCA? Do they need I-9 authorization to do the internship? Any help is greatly appreciated.  Thanks, ------------------------------ Diana ...

• Hi Steven, Thanks for your recommendations :) ------------------------------ DuShawn King City of Philadelphia ------------------------------

• Hello and Happy Wednesday!   I recently attempted to engage with the SHRM forums to complete a research study and failed to reach statistical significance due to the low sample number. The study design and method were quantitative non-experimental ...

• _ Hi everybody! I am seeking best practices to leverage the SHRM network to complete a survey. The research is purposive expert approach. Please share :)

• Profile Picture

Starting in HR and Mentorship

_ Hello, I am reaching to see if I could talk to someone about mentorship within the HR field. I am new to the industry and am looking for some guidance. I have my B.A in sociology and am currently going back for my MBA with a concentration in Human ...

Advertisement