Employment Law

View Only

Latest Discussions

• We sre US based and have no international operations. We have employees who must travel to their home country for immigration purposes (primarily India) and cannot return until their paperwork is complete which is anywhere from a few weeks to many months. ...

• Accept her notice effective immediately and do not pay out the notice period. Only pay what you are legally required to pay per your state and policy. ------------------------------ Annette Irving TX ------------------------------

• Not necessarily, most companies are too small to have their HR person only handle one task. I wear multiple hats and work with Accounts Receivable, I also handle Executive Admin related duties, and all of my HR duties. The conflict happens if the person ...

• Profile Picture

RE: FMLA Records Retention

_ This is from SHRM on record retention: Maintenance of Employee Records The following employee information records are maintained in segregated personnel files: 1) Pre-employment testing results and background check information. 2) I-9 forms. ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Union Questions

_ Hello there, A few things, the Union Contract is the matter of fact on this. If those items that you are describing are in the Contract than they govern what is to be done and not want the payroll manager is doing. Meaning that the payroll manager ...

Advertisement