Employment Law

Advertisement

Latest Discussions

• Actually, my experience with Comcast, in particular, is that a bundled service for home is NOT itemized.  Business packages are, but home packages aren't.  Drives me nuts when I'm preparing taxes for office-in-home clients! ------------------------------ ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Pay employees for Pre-employment ua test?

_ Depends on the state.  I was told by the PA Department of Labor and Industry, that we do have to pay them. Do you have a reference on that?  When the DOL said this to you, did it provide you with a citation?  These aren't employees yet, and I ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Pay employees for Pre-employment ua test?

_ Depends on the state.  I was told by the PA Department of Labor and Industry, that we do have to pay them.

• Profile Picture

RE: "Leave" Form

_ SHRM has a few.  Their search feature isn't very good, so Google "request for leave form SHRM". Our requests are electronic through our timekeeping system.  The date and time stamps on the requests have been useful over the years for a number of reasons ...

• Profile Picture

"Leave" Form

_ Does anyone have a vacation form or some sort of a "leave" request form? I am looking for a form that people can request the type of leave they want whether it is FMLA, Vacation, PSL, FFRCA, or any other type of leave.  Does anyone have something ...