Employment Law

Latest Discussions

• Thank you for your reply.  I really appreciate the information provided. Have a great day! ------------------------------ Holly Parsons SHRM-CP Human Resources Manager ------------------------------

• Thank you for your reply.  I really appreciate the information provided. Have a great day! ------------------------------ Holly Parsons SHRM-CP Human Resources Manager ------------------------------

• The short answer is that you are not responsible for the number of allowances an employee claims.  It is possible that at some point you will receive communication from the IRS ordering you to deduct a certain amount in taxes for a particular employee.  ...

• I represent an employer in West Michigan.  We are associated with The Employer Association and received this flyer from them.  Fyi... this is coming from the Alliance for Marijuana Prevention, so you'll get the slant but I think it's a helpful communication ...

• _ Taxes are the W-4 withholding including exemptions are between the employee and the IRS.  This includes elections from 0 to 99.   An employee can have as many allowances as they choose.   The employee could very well be paying taxes at filing and ...

Advertisement