Employment Law

Latest Discussions

• Hello, I work for a non-profit organization, and I have people in our organization who do campaign/fundraising work.  Two of them hold the title as Associate Directors and they manage 1-2 people each.  They both also make over the $450 weekly requirements ...

• Thank you​ ------------------------------ Diana Aponte ------------------------------

• I work in a psychiatric inpatient unit, we require flu shots every season and like Heather said, if they do not get a flu shot, they are required to wear a mask for flu season even if they are in their office. ------------------------------ Barbara ...

• ​It would depend on your policies in place. If it does state that for anyone in contact with the public but doesn't differentiate your other staff (since they don't interact with patients) I would do a memo stating that due to the measles outbreak in ...

• I worked for a similar clinic (HRSA) and ALL staff had to have the immunizations. It was required and documented. We provided the immunizations at our cost. If someone was against immunizations due to religious reasons then they had to wear a mask for ...

Advertisement