Employment Law

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

Attendance bonus

We are wanting to set up an attendance bonus program for our hourly office staff. Our drivers get quarterly safety bonuses and management gets a bonus if they are certified depending on specialty. Currently our hourly office staff aren’t eligible for ...

• Thank you!  I would like to attend the seminar as well.  My email address is tricia.harju@anddev.com ------------------------------ Tricia Harju SHRM-SCP Anderson Development Company Adrian, MI ------------------------------

• I will like to participate.  Angela Jefferies  amajefferies@gmail.com ------------------------------ Angela Jefferies SHRM-CP ------------------------------

• Hello,  We are implementing a program in which we allow someone to start working for us with the stipulation that they earn their GED within 6 months. Our standard for new employees is that they have a High School Diploma or GED equivalent but we are ...

• I would like to attend. Thank you. ------------------------------ Lisa Rohr Minnesota Urology Woodbury MN ------------------------------

Advertisement