Message Image  

SHRM Publishing and E-Media

Latest Discussion Posts

Please login to see all eligible discussion postings

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Community Blogs

• Journalists must be wary about getting too close to a story. Distance typically equals objectivity, but it’s not always as easy as it may sound. Recently, I have found that I have become part of a trend that I’ve written about numerous times during...

• There’s just no easy way to put it. I am a relic. I think I’ve realized this for a while, but it really hit home when I was asked to participate in an “oral history” session and reflect on the changes that I have witnessed during my 25-year tenure...

• The Reality of Teamwork All week long, I have joked a bit about living in the biosphere of the Opryland Resort. If you’ve never been there, the resort is a gigantic complex of hotels, retail, restaurants and convention center situated just north...

• The National Press Club's podcast forum interviewed SHRM online editor Aliah Wright about her career and book, " A Necessary Evil: Managing Employee Activity on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and the Hundreds of Other Social Media Sites ." You can listen...

• The first book in the multi-book "SHRM Q&A Series" (97 Frequently Asked Questions About Compensation) was published today. The second book (57 Frequently Asked Questions About Workplace Safety and Security) is in production and should be off press...

One moment, processing...